Official OPPO BDP-83 Owner's Thread [technical talk only] - Page 1349 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #40441 of 40469 Old 07-05-2015, 07:06 PM
Read the FAQ!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 967 Post(s)
Liked: 1185
^ Why else would he have a player dedicated to it?
--Bob
AVfile and grubavs like this.

Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide. -- Need personal consultation/training? PM me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #40442 of 40469 Old 07-05-2015, 07:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
^ Why else would he have a player dedicated to it?
--Bob

He said his '83 was located in the "big room," I assume meaning his living/main room.

5.1:
ONKYO TX-SR605B - oppo BDP-83 - SONY KDS-50A2020 SXRD
polkaudio RTi12 - polkaudio CSi30 - SpeakerCraft Preinstalled In-Ceiling Surrounds - polkaudio PSW350
2-CHANNEL:
ONKYO TX-8555 - marantz CC-4001 - TASCAM CD-RW900SL - Numark CDMIX 1 - Infinity PRIMUS P363BK - audio-technica AT-LP120USB
post #40443 of 40469 Old 07-06-2015, 07:12 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 367 Post(s)
Liked: 236
grubavs likes this.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
JVC DLA-RS40-U... Oppo BDP-105D... Toshiba HD-XA2... Uverse VIP-2250... Roku Streaming Stick... Emotiva XPA-3... Onkyo TX-SR805
JBL LC2 (x3) ... JBL L820 (x6) ... SVS PB10-ISD (x2) ... SVS 20-39-PCI
post #40444 of 40469 Old 07-20-2015, 07:50 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanD View Post
AVCHD on DVD needs to conform to particular limitations for bitrate and structure and perhaps the Oppo is more stringent in requirements than other players.

Why use DVD constraints on a player that can handle full HD Bluray? Use BD-R whenever possible or a FAT32 USB drive.

The other possibility is that the red laser is dirty and borderline for higher bitrate: try to clean it and see if that improves the situation.
haven't logged in for a while
thnaks a lot Ian

I actually solved that "issue", thanks to the nice folks over at Videohelp
quite an interesting learning experience.....
http://forum.videohelp.com/threads/3...ues-with-AVCHD

it turned out it was Oppo engineers being more tight than those at Sony
post #40445 of 40469 Old 07-20-2015, 04:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Okay. Just started getting some new issues with my BDP-83 beyond the drawer sucking closed after I press the OPEN button either on the remote or front panel. It seems now the player doesn't want to read certain DVDs when I try to load them -- titles that I KNOW are clean and undamaged and played fine previously -- as I'm getting the dreaded spinning noise as the player attempts to read the disc, then getting the "NO DISC" or "CAN'T READ" message on the display; sometimes the disc will be read after about a minute of the machine spinning and spinning and spinning attempting to read it, and I can play it fine, but for the most part it's not reading these DVDs...

I attempted a laser cleaning and then a physical cleaning of the problem discs, and still the problem persisted; I haven't checked if Blu-rays are being rendered unplayable yet...

I contacted OPPO, and this is what they told me:

Unfortunately it appears that the player will need to be repaired.

An Out of Warranty Repair for the BDP-83 will cost $79.00 plus shipping to us. This fee will cover all parts, labor, and return shipping to domestic United States addresses. You can purchase an Out of Warranty Repair Service at: http://www.oppodigital.com/proddetail.asp?prod=RSBDP83

Once we have received your order you will receive a return shipping authorization and instructions within 24 hours.

When I pressed them about the possibility of this being related to something else, just out of curiosity, they said:

No Disc and Unknown Disc errors can be caused by the laser head being dirty or otherwise obstructed, or are due to the laser head wearing down. You can try to open the player and clean the laser head directly with a cotton swab and alcohol, but it is not guarantee that this will resolve your issues.

For the tray eject this will require a change in some hardware components to fix. We can offer to repair the tray free of charge, but if we need to replace the loader, we will have to charge you for the repair.

Here are my questions to AVS' BDP-83 community: Does it seem like my laser head is "wearing down" as they put it? At this point, does it make sense to send the player back to them for the $79 repair? We are not interested in 3D playback, so I don't really need a new Blu-ray player right now...I was holding off to see if the UltraHD/4K players would be affordable when they come out, and that's when we were going to replace our BDP-83, but now I don't know what to do...should I get a new OPPO BD player (in its most basic form) or send my 83 in for service?

And what's the deal with the life span of these decks? We basically have used our BDP-83 and corresponding home cinema gear (TV, AVR, etc.) every evening since owning it -- so some seven or so years STRAIGHT (give or take a few weeks, of course) -- and continue to do so, but could a laser "burn out" from use like that? I really keep the player in top-notch shape, doing a lens cleaning with a brushless Maxell system routinely, dumping persistent storage regularly and checking all settings, etc...so I don't understand why it would just fail after seven or so years. I understand that lasers -- such as those in BD players, DVD players and CD players/recorders -- are "finite" in nature, meaning they shouldn't "live forever," but does it make sense that my BDP-83 is beginning to have trouble reading discs after just seven years?

5.1:
polkaudio RTi12 - polkaudio CSi30 - SpeakerCraft Preinstalled In-Ceiling Surrounds - polkaudio PSW350
2-CHANNEL:
ONKYO TX-8555 - marantz CC-4001 - TASCAM CD-RW900SL - Numark CDMIX 1 - Infinity PRIMUS P363BK - audio-technica AT-LP120USB
post #40446 of 40469 Old 07-20-2015, 04:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Liked: 125
Yes, a laser could wear out from that much use. It is also possible that the alignment of the laser has gotten off kilter. If you have no need for 3D or the other features (mostly streaming capabilities) that the newest Oppo players offer, then repair would make sense. For less than $100 you will get your player checked out from stem to stern and anything that needs fixing will be fixed. It is even possible that the real problem is one of those things on the 83 that has been fixed for free by Oppo. If you do need the features the new players offer then buying one of those would make sense. The only issue you would have then would be that you wouldn't be able to get the resale value that the 83s still have since it is not in good working order.

post #40447 of 40469 Old 07-20-2015, 04:30 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 873 Post(s)
Liked: 433
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntelliVolume View Post
O
Here are my questions to AVS' BDP-83 community: Does it seem like my laser head is "wearing down" as they put it? At this point, does it make sense to send the player back to them for the $79 repair? We are not interested in 3D playback, so I don't really need a new Blu-ray player right now...I was holding off to see if the UltraHD/4K players would be affordable when they come out, and that's when we were going to replace our BDP-83, but now I don't know what to do...should I get a new OPPO BD player (in its most basic form) or send my 83 in for service?

And what's the deal with the life span of these decks? We basically have used our BDP-83 and corresponding home cinema gear (TV, AVR, etc.) every evening since owning it -- so some seven or so years STRAIGHT (give or take a few weeks, of course) -- and continue to do so, but could a laser "burn out" from use like that? I really keep the player in top-notch shape, doing a lens cleaning with a brushless Maxell system routinely, dumping persistent storage regularly and checking all settings, etc...so I don't understand why it would just fail after seven or so years. I understand that lasers -- such as those in BD players, DVD players and CD players/recorders -- are "finite" in nature, meaning they shouldn't "live forever," but does it make sense that my BDP-83 is beginning to have trouble reading discs after just seven years?
Used BDP-83 are bringing $250-300. That answer your question about whether its worth repairing? The ONLY effective laser cleaning possible is to open the player and swab it manually. Cleaning discs are useless. Whether it needs more than cleaning can't be known until its cleaned.

They'll clean it for you if you send it in, while repairing the drawer issue. Personally I think its a no-brainer.
AVfile likes this.
post #40448 of 40469 Old 07-20-2015, 04:43 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzGuyy View Post
Yes, a laser could wear out from that much use. It is also possible that the alignment of the laser has gotten off kilter. If you have no need for 3D or the other features (mostly streaming capabilities) that the newest Oppo players offer, then repair would make sense. For less than $100 you will get your player checked out from stem to stern and anything that needs fixing will be fixed. It is even possible that the real problem is one of those things on the 83 that has been fixed for free by Oppo. If you do need the features the new players offer then buying one of those would make sense. The only issue you would have then would be that you wouldn't be able to get the resale value that the 83s still have since it is not in good working order.

Thank you, Jazz; appreciate the quick reply and heartfelt input. Boy, that's not really reassuring at all, because, as I stated, we do use our gear heavily and on a daily basis (watching at least one film per night, if not two or half of the second if we get sleepy); so, even if I get another player, it's not sure to "last" for another seven-plus years?

As for the new features of the current players, honestly the 83 does everything we need and then some -- we don't stream, nor do we make use of 3D features, only watching DVD and standard Blu-ray titles, so that's why I was holding off until 4K players arrived to consider replacing the 83. I will chew on all this now; thanks again.

5.1:
2-CHANNEL:
post #40449 of 40469 Old 07-20-2015, 04:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
Used BDP-83 are bringing $250-300. That answer your question about whether its worth repairing?

How can that be when they were $500 new?

You're not strictly referring to the Special Edition (SE) models, are you?

Quote:
The ONLY effective laser cleaning possible is to open the player and swab it manually. Cleaning discs are useless. Whether it needs more than cleaning can't be known until its cleaned.

You sure? Personally, I think the Maxell "brushless" disc system is good and I kind of trust what it says it does (using an "air vortex" to create an air shower that blows dust off the lens without damaging it); still, if the manual cleaning method is better...

Quote:
They'll clean it for you if you send it in, while repairing the drawer issue. Personally I think its a no-brainer.

Thanks.

5.1:
2-CHANNEL:
post #40450 of 40469 Old 07-20-2015, 04:54 PM
One-Man Content Creator

Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
Liked: 563
Quote:
How can that be when they were $500 new?
They last a while and are repairable. A lot of products aren't.

Also, if DVD is important to you: the 983H DVD player and BDP-83 Blu-ray player were among the best DVD players ever made.

It has pre-sunset component video (not that important any more) and is Cinavia-free.

-Bill

Review older films here: 1979 and earlier | 1980s | 1990s | Combined reviews: Strange Picture Scroll
Unofficial OPPO FAQS: BDP-103 | BDP-93 | BDP-83 | BDP-80    
post #40451 of 40469 Old 07-20-2015, 08:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcclain View Post

Also, if DVD is important to you: the 983H DVD player and BDP-83 Blu-ray player were among the best DVD players ever made.

Thanks Bill; but I do have an 83...what do you mean with regard to it?

Quote:
Cinavia-free.

5.1:
2-CHANNEL:
post #40452 of 40469 Old 07-20-2015, 09:21 PM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
Liked: 386
Quote:
Thanks Bill; but I do have an 83...what do you mean with regard to it?
The point being that if DVD playback is important to you, getting your 83 repaired would be a worthwhile endeavor as it's one of the best DVD players.

Quote:
Cinavia is a watermarking technique that makes playing backups of media that uses it difficult when played on newer players that are forced to support Cinavia. Older players that aren't required to support it (such as your BDP-83) won't have problems playing backups of such discs.
post #40453 of 40469 Old 07-21-2015, 10:10 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked: 129
I was having the exact problems you are getting. Maybe my fix will work for you...

What you might want to try is to open the optical drive and clean the round clamp that holds the disc in place. I was having the same problem and cleaning the rubber clamp fixed the issue. Make sure you clean both the top and bottom... Apparently some discs are a bit thinner and the disc will not grip firmly enough if the clamp gets a little dirty... Do NOT use any alcohol based product as it tends to dry out the rubber.

The picture attached shows the rubber part. Note that the picture is not of the actual drive in the Oppo but gives you an idea what I mean....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BluRayLaser.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	139.7 KB
ID:	841826  

If it's not a BIG screen, it's not a theater...

Last edited by Jon S; 07-21-2015 at 10:20 AM.
post #40454 of 40469 Old 07-22-2015, 04:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr View Post
The point being that if DVD playback is important to you, getting your 83 repaired would be a worthwhile endeavor as it's one of the best DVD players.

Gotcha; thanks gs.

Quote:
Cinavia is a watermarking technique that makes playing backups of media that uses it difficult when played on newer players that are forced to support Cinavia. Older players that aren't required to support it (such as your BDP-83) won't have problems playing backups of such discs.
Didn't know that; learn something new every day, even in this hobby...

5.1:
2-CHANNEL:
post #40455 of 40469 Old 07-22-2015, 04:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon S View Post
I was having the exact problems you are getting. Maybe my fix will work for you...

Thank you Jon...

Quote:
What you might want to try is to open the optical drive and clean the round clamp that holds the disc in place. I was having the same problem and cleaning the rubber clamp fixed the issue. Make sure you clean both the top and bottom... Apparently some discs are a bit thinner and the disc will not grip firmly enough if the clamp gets a little dirty... Do NOT use any alcohol based product as it tends to dry out the rubber.

The picture attached shows the rubber part. Note that the picture is not of the actual drive in the Oppo but gives you an idea what I mean....

I appreciate the suggestion; I will keep it in mind, but for right now, I don't seem to be having the problem with Blu-ray playback, as unbelievable as that sounds, and the DVD loading issues seem to be sporadic at this point...I will continue to keep an eye on it though and check back in.

5.1:
2-CHANNEL:
post #40456 of 40469 Old 07-22-2015, 04:34 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
SACD files...

Hi All!

I am trying to place DSF files from a ripped SACD into some playable format for my OPPO. If I knew simply how to burn the files BACK into a playable SACD disc, that would be fine. The total DSF files in this album amount to about 12.x Gigs.

As far as I have gotten is using Foobar to convert the files to FLAC 5.1. Since the OPPO will not play those, I then used UsEac3to to convert to what I THOUGHT was a playable audio format WITHIN a Blu-ray container (BDMV) which is an LCPM 5.1 48hz 24 bit file. BUT... it just freezes up my OPPO.

I'm pretty dang sure that I have played older Blu-rays before that have LCPM 5.1 sound, so why the heck is my OPPO NOT playing it, do you think...???

I sure appreciate any suggestions OR if someone could point me to a simpler way to make / burn the DSF files onto a playable disc.

Thanks so much!
post #40457 of 40469 Old 07-26-2015, 08:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 27
So a quick question about viewing photos on the 83. Burned a CD-R with jpegs and put it in the player. Everything worked fine except that the player was indicating that there was 66 images on the disc when there was only 33. Also, am I correct in assuming, after reading the manual, that you can't view slides one by one on the 83. It seems to indicate that you can only view in a slideshow. I could swear that when i initially put the disc it the data came up showing only 33 pictures but when I hit enter again that's when it started showing 66. When I put the same disc in my Panasonic blu-ray player in the bedroom it only showed 33 images. Did I hit a wrong button or something. Just wondering if there was a simple answer. Thanks.

post #40458 of 40469 Old 07-26-2015, 12:25 PM
One-Man Content Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by subavision212 View Post
So a quick question about viewing photos on the 83. Burned a CD-R with jpegs and put it in the player. Everything worked fine except that the player was indicating that there was 66 images on the disc when there was only 33. Also, am I correct in assuming, after reading the manual, that you can't view slides one by one on the 83. It seems to indicate that you can only view in a slideshow. I could swear that when i initially put the disc it the data came up showing only 33 pictures but when I hit enter again that's when it started showing 66. When I put the same disc in my Panasonic blu-ray player in the bedroom it only showed 33 images. Did I hit a wrong button or something. Just wondering if there was a simple answer. Thanks.
Could it be you have hidden thumbnails on the disc and the player is counting those? Just a speculation: I don't know if it does that.

-Bill

Review older films here: 1979 and earlier | 1980s | 1990s | Combined reviews: Strange Picture Scroll
post #40459 of 40469 Old 07-26-2015, 04:44 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatheOfHeaven View Post
Hi All!

I am trying to place DSF files from a ripped SACD into some playable format for my OPPO. If I knew simply how to burn the files BACK into a playable SACD disc, that would be fine. The total DSF files in this album amount to about 12.x Gigs.

As far as I have gotten is using Foobar to convert the files to FLAC 5.1. Since the OPPO will not play those, I then used UsEac3to to convert to what I THOUGHT was a playable audio format WITHIN a Blu-ray container (BDMV) which is an LCPM 5.1 48hz 24 bit file. BUT... it just freezes up my OPPO.

I'm pretty dang sure that I have played older Blu-rays before that have LCPM 5.1 sound, so why the heck is my OPPO NOT playing it, do you think...???

I sure appreciate any suggestions OR if someone could point me to a simpler way to make / burn the DSF files onto a playable disc.

Thanks so much!
Never mind...

I figured it out...
post #40460 of 40469 Old 07-27-2015, 05:47 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Could it be you have hidden thumbnails on the disc and the player is counting those? Just a speculation: I don't know if it does that.

-Bill
Not sure about this but I did try another disc I burned with the same images. Turned off the player then played and the same 66 images indication was showing up after I hit enter on the data disc. I'll have to try again today since I've been away for awhile.

post #40461 of 40469 Old 07-27-2015, 06:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Official OPPO BDP-83 Owner's Thread [technical talk only]

Quote:

Yep. Many of us are music lovers and movie buffs, not your average user, and given the age of the '83 it still does very well. Heck, it works better than some players half its age!

I have a few other players throughout the house and spend some time in their owners' threads. They all have their quirks.

Just after reading the post here about the player "only" lasting 7 years of daily use (that's 2,500 power cycles and at least 5-10,000 loads) I saw this post in the Sony thread. Keep in mind these are mostly flagship players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapeVelocity View Post
I just got the Panasonic BDT500 in today.
I got a Sony S1000ES last month.
Ive had a Sony S790 since February
I had a Panasonic BDT 220 since January (but went through 2, just sold the 2nd one couple weeks ago)
Sounds almost like my house, LOL.

- AVStefan
If you like someone's post, just use the Like button to give thanks.

Last edited by AVfile; 08-01-2015 at 09:26 PM.
post #40462 of 40469 Old 07-28-2015, 03:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 334 Post(s)
Liked: 192
For the record, I just got into Blu Ray machines. I have a plethora of Universal DVD players, that I use. As you can see from my signarture.

I also have an Panasonic RP91, that I love to use as a CD transport...it also has a great scaler (but no HDMI). One of my favorite things about it is the front panel controls negate the need for a remote when playing CDs...plus it has a 1/8th inch headphone jack with volume control knob. Nice.
AVfile likes this.

Panasonic AX-200u / Optoma Graywolf 92" / Draper Luma 92"
Samsung 51F8500 Plasma / Vizio M422i LCD / Vizio GV42LF LCD / Vizio VP322 Plasma
Sony S790 BD / Panasonic BDT500 BD / Sony S1000ES BD / Roku 2 XS & HD-XR
Oppo 983H Anchor Bay VRS / Denon 2930 Silicon Optix Reon / Panasonic S97 Faroudja Genesis / Oppo 970HD Mediatek
Panasonic LX-900 Laserdisc / Aiwa MX100 Multi-region VCR / JVC S7600 S-VHS

Last edited by EscapeVelocity; 07-28-2015 at 03:28 PM.
post #40463 of 40469 Old 07-28-2015, 05:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 334 Post(s)
Liked: 192
PS- Ive only ever had two players fail on me.

A Playstation 2 Fat and an Panasonic RP91, both were just drawer operation failures.

Panasonic AX-200u / Optoma Graywolf 92" / Draper Luma 92"
Samsung 51F8500 Plasma / Vizio M422i LCD / Vizio GV42LF LCD / Vizio VP322 Plasma
Sony S790 BD / Panasonic BDT500 BD / Sony S1000ES BD / Roku 2 XS & HD-XR
Oppo 983H Anchor Bay VRS / Denon 2930 Silicon Optix Reon / Panasonic S97 Faroudja Genesis / Oppo 970HD Mediatek
Panasonic LX-900 Laserdisc / Aiwa MX100 Multi-region VCR / JVC S7600 S-VHS
post #40464 of 40469 Old 08-01-2015, 08:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVfile View Post
Just after reading the post here about the player "only" lasting 7 years of daily use (that's 2,500 power cycles and at least 5-10,000 loads) I saw this post in the Sony thread. Keep in mind these are mostly flagship players.

LOL

I believe you were referring to my post about that, AV; not sure what you mean by your reference you made though to those other people's players...

5.1:
2-CHANNEL:
post #40465 of 40469 Old 08-01-2015, 08:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Here's something else I was thinking about, fellas...maybe you can give me some insight...

Being that the '83 supports DVD-Audio and SACD, I was thinking of experimenting with perhaps buying some of these discs (being that I have never heard any titles on either format) and trying them out in my 5.1 surround setup; the thing is, I have my '83 connected digitally to my AVR via one HDMI link (the Oppo is set to "DSD" for SACD output in the setup menu) so would I be able to enjoy these formats?

Any specific titles to try off the bat that should wow me? I heard Hell Freezes Over by the Eagles sounds awesome in high resolution surround...

5.1:
2-CHANNEL:
post #40466 of 40469 Old 08-02-2015, 04:46 AM
One-Man Content Creator

Quote:
I have my '83 connected digitally to my AVR via one HDMI link (the Oppo is set to "DSD" for SACD output in the setup menu) so would I be able to enjoy these formats?
Yes. There is a licensing restriction for SACD over optical, but not over HDMI or analog.

Quote:
Any specific titles to try off the bat that should wow me? I heard Hell Freezes Over by the Eagles sounds awesome in high resolution surround...
There is a surround sound forum here; I expect they have lots to say.

-Bill

post #40467 of 40469 Old 08-02-2015, 11:17 AM
AVS Special Member

Thanks Bill.

5.1:
2-CHANNEL:
post #40468 of 40469 Old Yesterday, 05:03 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Liked: 714
Quote:
Here's something else I was thinking about, fellas...maybe you can give me some insight...

Being that the '83 supports DVD-Audio and SACD, I was thinking of experimenting with perhaps buying some of these discs (being that I have never heard any titles on either format) and trying them out in my 5.1 surround setup; the thing is, I have my '83 connected digitally to my AVR via one HDMI link (the Oppo is set to "DSD" for SACD output in the setup menu) so would I be able to enjoy these formats?

As Bill suggested, the forum is the best place, if you like it, Dark Side of the Moon is a winner.
AVfile likes this.
post #40469 of 40469 Unread Today, 07:55 AM
AVS Special Member

So I emailed Oppo about my CD-R image duplication and, of course, they answered in less than a day and apparently it's a Mac thing. In case anyone else has the same situation come up here is Oppo's response: "If you transferred the files using a Mac then what you are seeing are the restore versions of the JPEG images appear as readable files, which is why the player is showing 66. The actual disc has 33 files which will actually produce an image, and 33 files which will just be skipped when the player tries to decode them.

You can view images one by one. Just press the REPEAT button to select REPEAT ONE, or press the PAUSE button, then the Skip Forward/Backwards buttons to go through one file at a time. One of these should work."
Got it sorted out and I'm getting used to the 83's slideshow playback speed which seems a bit slow but since I haven't used this function before it could just be me not being used to it. They were as helpful as always.

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
105d , 83se , Blu Ray Players , Oppo , Oppo Bdp 83 Blu Ray Player
Gear in this thread - 105d by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page