Official OPPO BDP-83 Owner's Thread [technical talk only] - Page 1357 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
Old Today, 03:39 PM
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 786 Post(s)
Liked: 211
Here's a quirky misstep my BDP-83 exhibited last night (for the first time, from my recollection)...

I popped in the nutty Ray Liotta/Lauren Holly thriller Turbulence on DVD the night before last and stopped the disc towards the middle of the film to pick up watching last night. I made sure the deck did that "PRESS STOP TO CANCEL/SAVE TO RESUME" message thing before I popped the disc out, but when I went to play it last night, it didn't remember where the disc left off and I had to watch it from the beginning (of course, I could have just gone into the setup menu for the DVD and picked the chapter I left off at or fast-forwarded through the chapters, but I opted to just watch the feature again)...

Anyone else experience this with their OPPO?

ONKYO TX-SR605B - oppo BDP-83 - SONY KDS-50A2020 SXRD
polkaudio RTi12 - polkaudio CSi30 - SpeakerCraft Preinstalled In-Ceiling Surrounds - polkaudio PSW350
ONKYO TX-8555 - marantz CC-4001 - TASCAM CD-RW900SL - Numark CDMIX 1 - Infinity PRIMUS P363BK - audio-technica AT-LP120USB
Sponsored Links

105d , 83se , Blu Ray Players , Oppo , Oppo Bdp 83 Blu Ray Player
Gear in this thread - 105d by