I've been using the BD60 for the last few days and here are my impressions:
1. The video quality is excellent, although frankly I've never met a BDP that looked bad. The extra video controls are nice, but could be a curse in disguise if you don't know what you're doing.
2. My Onkyo 805 definitely likes decoding HD codecs rather than amplifying LPCM because the sound is more detailed, but with a tad less bass. The opening car chase scene in Quantum of Solace is stunning.
3. I have yet to see a compatibility problem with any disk.
4. The unit is fairly quiet with only a hint of vibration and load noise.
5. I like the 24p playback for SD DVD, but it seems like I have to select it each time(!).
1. I would rate the overall responsiveness of this unit as barely "acceptable". Fast forward and chapter switching is pretty slow, and menu buttons aren't very responsive, even with regular DVD's. I must have been spoiled with my PS3
2. Youtube on my BD player? Come one Panasonic, give me Netflix please.
3. The remote is good, but needs a subtitle button.
Overall I think this is a solid choice for a blu ray player. Consider this the Honda Accord of players, nothing flashy or exceptional, but does everything well at a great price.