Official: Denon DBP-2010CI Blu-ray Player - Page 22 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #631 of 912 Old 12-04-2009, 05:31 AM
Member
 
IIDexII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
As I watched through the last part of the Panny poll thread, one thing hit me...

They tend to have almost the same situation about BD vs DVD as we have.
From the thread:
---------------------
SteveG_NH
I did more research, and if you look, there are other reports of freezing with DVDs as well. Some of the posts are here on AVS as well. I'm not here to argue about it (in the positive definition of the term), but just say that my belief is that it's not limited to BD. But we'll see. My son is setting next to me watching a marathon of Disney movies (Cars, etc) and so far so good. I will report back though.


Foxbat121
I agree with others here. You're on your own. DVD freeze is not a wide-spread problem like Blu-Ray freeze. You either have a bad disc or a bad player.
-----------------------------

IIDexII
Most people with a bd player watch bd, others the minority and myself tend to watch more dvds...
I dont belive the issue is just with bd.

The issue is so unpredictable that it can occur at any time, but also very seldom.

Ive watched through 42 bds with no freeze, and even more dvds and just experienced two freeze on dvds.

This may prove it difficult for Denon to even recognize that there is an issue.

Panny owners did get a fix for this, hopefully Denon have some talks with Panny and eventually we also get some new firmware-fix.

There is no new bd player without any issues, let me remind you that both Denon2500 and Denon3800 had issues that needed firmware fix....
Denon did make the fix for this players...
IIDexII is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #632 of 912 Old 12-04-2009, 09:49 AM
Advanced Member
 
rnewste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: campbell, CA
Posts: 803
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Well, unfortunately I experienced my second "freeze" last night about 90% through "The Last Samurai" BD. Locked up for about 6 seconds, then resumed playing. This follows my experience of about 2 weeks ago when "Gladiator" froze about half way through. I had played about 10 BDs in the meantime without trouble.

I have also now run about 20 standard DVDs through the Denon 2010 without a freeze. VERY disappointing for a Player of this expense. Wish I had bought the Oppo instead.

Raybo
rnewste is online now  
post #633 of 912 Old 12-04-2009, 09:57 AM
Senior Member
 
Perch33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Bluegrass
Posts: 243
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
RNEWSTE:::Have you called and reported it to Denon? If not, you need to.
Perch33 is offline  
post #634 of 912 Old 12-04-2009, 10:00 AM
AVS Special Member
 
winston9332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnewste View Post

Well, unfortunately I experienced my second "freeze" last night about 90% through "The Last Samurai" BD. Locked up for about 6 seconds, then resumed playing. This follows my experience of about 2 weeks ago when "Gladiator" froze about half way through. I had played about 10 BDs in the meantime without trouble.

I have also now run about 20 standard DVDs through the Denon 2010 without a freeze. VERY disappointing for a Player of this expense. Wish I had bought the Oppo instead.

Raybo

please call it in and post your experience here:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1200378
winston9332 is offline  
post #635 of 912 Old 12-04-2009, 11:17 AM
Member
 
IIDexII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have Emailed my local Denon dealer about the issue, and asked them to bring this further with Denon.

I also linked to this thread and the D&M poll.
IIDexII is offline  
post #636 of 912 Old 12-05-2009, 10:54 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JJHXBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sandpoint, ID & Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 1,106
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I find it interesting that NONE of the music concert blu-rays I have played have encountered a freezing incident.
I personally own some blu-ray music discs and no matter how many times I watch them I have never had a freeze.
This also goes for all the rental blu-ray music concerts as well.
Come to think of it all my freezes have been with only feature films.
Anybody else notice this?


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Jeffrey

JJHXBR is offline  
post #637 of 912 Old 12-05-2009, 12:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
winston9332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJHXBR View Post

I find it interesting that NONE of the music concert blu-rays I have played have encountered a freezing incident.
I personally own some blu-ray music discs and no matter how many times I watch them I have never had a freeze.
This also goes for all the rental blu-ray music concerts as well.
Come to think of it all my freezes have been with only feature films.
Anybody else notice this?

any non java bds freeze?
winston9332 is offline  
post #638 of 912 Old 12-06-2009, 04:16 AM
Member
 
lexicon RX7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 81
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I Agree none of the music concert blu-rays I have played have encountered a freezing incident.I play alot of concerts.
Experienced freezing last night shortly into "THE MASK OF ZORRO".( the dvd was good,the BD is great) I think over all the 2010CI is a very good player. I really hope DENON can address this issue.This has happen one other time."MONSTERS VS ALIENS".
lexicon RX7 is offline  
post #639 of 912 Old 12-06-2009, 07:46 AM
AVS Special Member
 
winston9332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexicon RX7 View Post

I Agree none of the music concert blu-rays I have played have encountered a freezing incident.I play alot of concerts.
Experienced freezing last night shortly into "THE MASK OF ZORRO".( the dvd was good,the BD is great) I think over all the 2010CI is a very good player. I really hope DENON can address this issue.This has happen one other time."MONSTERS VS ALIENS".

If we want Denon to fix this issue in a timely fashion, we need to get the word out in a fashion that retards their sales for this player. Please post a review on large traffic websites like best buy and amazon saying it's a great player but freezes. That kind of bad press is a hell of a lot more effective than us ranting to eachother on a forum not widely read. I encourage you all to take 3 minutes and post a review on bestbuy and amazon.
winston9332 is offline  
post #640 of 912 Old 12-06-2009, 08:02 AM
Member
 
IIDexII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by winston9332 View Post

If we want Denon to fix this issue in a timely fashion, we need to get the word out in a fashion that retards their sales for this player. Please post a review on large traffic websites like best buy and amazon saying it's a great player but freezes. That kind of bad press is a hell of a lot more effective than us ranting to eachother on a forum not widely read. I encourage you all to take 3 minutes and post a review on bestbuy and amazon.

Dont be so sure that Denon is not reading this, maybe also answering in the thread.

You linked this thread to Denon, so have others done...
IIDexII is offline  
post #641 of 912 Old 12-06-2009, 08:22 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JJHXBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sandpoint, ID & Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 1,106
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I am almost certain NOBODY from Denon who would have anything to do with fixing this freezing problem would be reading this thread.
I would bet the odds are about the same as winning the lottery.
I wholeheartedly agree with Winston that 2010 Denon owners need to take a proactive approach if you want this problem addressed.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Jeffrey

JJHXBR is offline  
post #642 of 912 Old 12-06-2009, 09:08 AM
Member
 
IIDexII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJHXBR View Post

I am almost certain NOBODY from Denon who would have anything to do with fixing this freezing problem would be reading this thread.
I would bet the odds are about the same as winning the lottery.
I wholeheartedly agree with Winston that 2010 Denon owners need to take a proactive approach if you want this problem addressed.

Ok, Im just saying that Ive experienced the contrary with other brands and firms... they answered in the thread at the end....

Of course I dont know how D&M will handle this, but I think that we will get some response from either Denon or Marantz or maybe someone who is selling for D&M.

I agree that we should contact Denon and Marantz and also take the issue to the net...
IIDexII is offline  
post #643 of 912 Old 12-06-2009, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator
 
teachsac's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 4,355
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIDexII View Post

Ok, Im just saying that Ive experienced the contrary with other brands and firms... they answered in the thread at the end....

Of course I dont know how D&M will handle this, but I think that we will get some response from either Denon or Marantz or maybe someone who is selling for D&M.

I agree that we should contact Denon and Marantz and also take the issue to the net...

Doubtful,

The only Denon emplyee I know who has posted in the past is Jeff, and even he has not answered any of my e-mails.

S~

Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself
teachsac is online now  
post #644 of 912 Old 12-06-2009, 10:44 AM
Senior Member
 
Perch33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Bluegrass
Posts: 243
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by teachsac View Post

Doubtful,

The only Denon emplyee I know who has posted in the past is Jeff, and even he has not answered any of my e-mails.

S~

Not so surprising, isnt Jeff in marketing? We only see him when he wants to push a 'high-end" product. IMO.
Perch33 is offline  
post #645 of 912 Old 12-06-2009, 11:04 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Charles R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 10,045
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by teachsac View Post

The only Denon emplyee I know who has posted in the past is Jeff, and even he has not answered any of my e-mails.

There is a big difference between posting in and reading this forum. Any manufacturer would be nuts not to keep abreast of customers. Admittedly AVS members aren't a lot of manufacturer's largest customer base and as such our views may not match their designed for customer base but overall how could you not address such valuable information.

| 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Charles R is offline  
post #646 of 912 Old 12-06-2009, 11:18 AM
AVS Special Member
 
winston9332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perch33 View Post

Not so surprising, isnt Jeff in marketing? We only see him when he wants to push a 'high-end" product. IMO.

more the reason to post a review on amazon or bestbuy
winston9332 is offline  
post #647 of 912 Old 12-06-2009, 05:17 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
tn001d's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 244
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So i was the one who created this thread, and now i have gotten my new blu-ray player.. and it wasnt the one featured here.. lol

I got something better!



See ya!

Denon DVD-3800BDCI, Sony BDP-S550, Sony BDP-S1000ES
Toshiba HD-XA2, Toshiba HD-A35
tn001d is offline  
post #648 of 912 Old 12-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Advanced Member
 
rnewste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: campbell, CA
Posts: 803
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 11
tn,

Check back in with us in a month or so, and CONFIRM that you never had a freeze with your new Denon player.

Raybo
rnewste is online now  
post #649 of 912 Old 12-06-2009, 08:51 PM
swj
Newbie
 
swj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just bought a Denon DBP 2010ci Blue Ray player to go with my Sharp LC-52LE700UN TV. I had some high expectations on the DVD upconversion performance from 2010ci after read a few threads here. However, I found it is not as good as I've expected when I played a Lord of Rings DVD disk. The picture is not very sharp at all, the subtitle characters showing are broken, not smooth at all. I am wondering if my setup has some problems. Is there anything special I need to do for this player to upconvert a DVD to 1080p? My setup is as following:

2010ci connected to TV through HDMI
HDMI Video Resolution: "1080p" or "Auto" or "1080p24" (have tried all these settings)
HDMI Select: YCbCr
HDMI Auto Format: Max
Progressive Mode: Auto
HDMI Deep Color: Auto

Thanks.
swj is offline  
post #650 of 912 Old 12-06-2009, 08:57 PM
AVS Special Member
 
winston9332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by swj View Post

I just bought a Denon DBP 2010ci Blue Ray player to go with my Sharp LC-52LE700UN TV. I had some high expectations on the DVD upconversion performance from 2010ci after read a few threads here. However, I found it is not as good as I've expected when I played a Lord of Rings DVD disk. The picture is not very sharp at all, the subtitle characters showing are broken, not smooth at all. I am wondering if my setup has some problems. Is there anything special I need to do for this player to upconvert a DVD to 1080p? My setup is as following:

2010ci connected to TV through HDMI
HDMI Video Resolution: "1080p" or "Auto" or "1080p24" (have tried all these settings)
HDMI Select: YCbCr
HDMI Auto Format: Max
Progressive Mode: Auto
HDMI Deep Color: Auto

Thanks.

Your tv might be in part a culprit here as an fyi. As a rule of thumb, give the player a level playing field by turning off edge enhancement, noise reduction, and dialing down the sharpness.

the 2010 should render an image largely free of deinterlacing errors. I have never seen a jaggie on mine. ABT chips are not anything if not accurate in avoiding errors. The picture tweaking menu does offer noise reduction settings - try toggling it over to 2 and see if that helps. I would also try another dvd and not judge it solely on one. Remember the quality of the transfer has a lot to do with the ultimate image quality.
winston9332 is offline  
post #651 of 912 Old 12-07-2009, 06:09 AM
Member
 
IIDexII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by swj View Post

I just bought a Denon DBP 2010ci Blue Ray player to go with my Sharp LC-52LE700UN TV. I had some high expectations on the DVD upconversion performance from 2010ci after read a few threads here. However, I found it is not as good as I've expected when I played a Lord of Rings DVD disk. The picture is not very sharp at all, the subtitle characters showing are broken, not smooth at all. I am wondering if my setup has some problems. Is there anything special I need to do for this player to upconvert a DVD to 1080p? My setup is as following:

2010ci connected to TV through HDMI
HDMI Video Resolution: "1080p" or "Auto" or "1080p24" (have tried all these settings)
HDMI Select: YCbCr
HDMI Auto Format: Max
Progressive Mode: Auto
HDMI Deep Color: Auto

Thanks.

Also try RBG instead of YCbCr.

Maybe your tv likes RBG better... its worth a try...
I also watched LOTR on dvd, and I found that the PQ in this movie is very good.

Try 2 or 3 on NR and also try +2 with sharpnes.(this options is found when pushing the MODE button..)
IIDexII is offline  
post #652 of 912 Old 12-07-2009, 09:41 AM
Member
 
IIDexII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
As I told you, I contacted my Denon dealer about the freeze issue by e-mail, I also linked to this threads...

They answered right away, and told me that this clearly was not the way the player should work. He also told me that all other stores would be informed.

Denon is informed about it, and they are probably starting to be very aware of it as we "speak" and are probably working to find the solution asap...

Thats what Ive been told by e-mail.

+1 to my local Denon supplier for taking this issue serious...
IIDexII is offline  
post #653 of 912 Old 12-07-2009, 10:36 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JJHXBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sandpoint, ID & Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 1,106
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
It's always good to hope and keep a positive outlook but the harsh reality is most of time it's just talk and no action.
Case in point.
Just had another freeze last night with a blu-ray movie "Shorts".
Same as all the previous freezes. Lasted about 5 seconds and resumed playing.
Called Denon this morning to report the freeze.
Told the agent to look up my case and check on my previous reported freezing incident.
After all the time I had spent and the promises that it would be referred to the proper department to be looked into, there was NO record of me even reporting this!!
When somebody promises they are going to document and follow through with something don't hold your breath.
I won't be surprised when the next time I call there still will be no record of me reporting any freezing incidents.
This won't stop me from pursing this further but this is actually pretty typical for most companies.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Jeffrey

JJHXBR is offline  
post #654 of 912 Old 12-07-2009, 10:47 AM
AVS Special Member
 
winston9332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJHXBR View Post

It's always good to hope and keep a positive outlook but the harsh reality is most of time it's just talk and no action.
Case in point.
Just had another freeze last night with a blu-ray movie "Shorts".
Same as all the previous freezes. Lasted about 5 seconds and resumed playing.
Called Denon this morning to report the freeze.
Told the agent to look up case and check on my previous reported freezing incident.
After all the time I had spent and the promises that it would be referred to the proper department to be looked into, there was NO record of me even reporting this!!
When somebody promises they are going to document and follow through with something don't hold your breath.
I won't be surprised when the next time I call there still will be no record of me reporting any freezing incidents.
This won't stop me from pursing this further but this is actually pretty typical for most companies.

that would make a great review on bestbuy.com or amazon.com!
winston9332 is offline  
post #655 of 912 Old 12-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Member
 
IIDexII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJHXBR View Post

It's always good to hope and keep a positive outlook but the harsh reality is most of time it's just talk and no action.
Case in point.
Just had another freeze last night with a blu-ray movie "Shorts".
Same as all the previous freezes. Lasted about 5 seconds and resumed playing.
Called Denon this morning to report the freeze.
Told the agent to look up case and check on my previous reported freezing incident.
After all the time I had spent and the promises that it would be referred to the proper department to be looked into, there was NO record of me even reporting this!!
When somebody promises they are going to document and follow through with something don't hold your breath.
I won't be surprised when the next time I call there still will be no record of me reporting any freezing incidents.
This won't stop me from pursing this further but this is actually pretty typical for most companies.

It may take some time for them to get this.
Remember its a big company..

I bet that it will take at least a week or two before your agents sends the message further up the line.

As I see it, the ball is now rolling.
IIDexII is offline  
post #656 of 912 Old 12-07-2009, 07:11 PM
Advanced Member
 
Badas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 514
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Hi,

New to this post.

I have had the Denon 2500BTR. It has just died. I am concidering replacing it with the 2010.

How much of an issue is the freezing?

Is everyone experiencing it?

Is it on Dvd and Blu?

Your answers would be appreciated. So I can make an informed decision.

Ta

Dono
Badas is offline  
post #657 of 912 Old 12-07-2009, 07:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
winston9332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badas View Post

Hi,

New to this post.

I have had the Denon 2500BTR. It has just died. I am concidering replacing it with the 2010.

How much of an issue is the freezing?

Is everyone experiencing it?

Is it on Dvd and Blu?

Your answers would be appreciated. So I can make an informed decision.

Ta

Dono

It's as big as a deal as one thinks a random and inconsistent 5 sec pause is mid movie. it's not hugely tragic in the sense that it resumes normally but is bloody annoying on a $700 player.
winston9332 is offline  
post #658 of 912 Old 12-08-2009, 05:03 AM
AVS Special Member
 
winston9332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
the poll results are showing this is clearly affecting most users (roughly a 3:1 ratio).
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1200378
The Marantz owner size is a lot smaller. I would guess that actual numbers will end up looking identical to Denon.

it is my belief that the issue causing the freeze is a latent software design issue like the panasonics of the inability to full buffer causing it to freeze momentarily. I think all players have it, but it's so random that not every one has experienced it - yet. Look at how long I had the player before it froze.

Let's hope Denon addresses this issue. I like the player, but feel a bit silly spending as much money as I did for a player that gives me clinched toes it's going to choke up.
winston9332 is offline  
post #659 of 912 Old 12-08-2009, 12:27 PM
AVS Special Member
 
winston9332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
New firmware released by Marantz on Friday for their 5004/7004. Bet denon got an update too. keep me posted if any freezes detected after downloading the 12/4 firmware
winston9332 is offline  
post #660 of 912 Old 12-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Advanced Member
 
Badas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 514
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by winston9332 View Post

It's as big as a deal as one thinks a random and inconsistent 5 sec pause is mid movie. it's not hugely tragic in the sense that it resumes normally but is bloody annoying on a $700 player.

Thanks for that, I think I will get another 2500 then.

Ta

Dono
Badas is offline  
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Denon Dvd 3800bdci Blu Ray Disc Dvd Cd Player
Gear in this thread

    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page


    Forum Jump: 

    Posting Rules  
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are Off
    Pingbacks are Off
    Refbacks are Off