I have the old Sony 400 DVD changer. CX-985v.
Did they fix many of the old issues?
1) Someone mentioned the 7000es was slow at loading, but is it slow like my unit, or faster?
2) When you turn on the unit, does it still load disk 1. I hated that. I couldn't load in my new DVD untill it was done loading disk 1.
3) The dvd listing was useless. It took forever to scroll pages. Does the new menu system move faster to a useable stage? Or is it eye candy, but eventually it'll be easier to keep all titles on a piece of paper and choose the disk number?
4) In the cx-985v the titles couldn't be longer than 12 letters or something. Which is meant alot of titles was cut. Does the 7000es have the same problem?
5) How does the usb slot work? I stick in a usb thumbdrive and it'll automaticly store info on it?
6) Once the Blu-rays are loaded and I "load" a disk, how quick does the movie startup? As fast as my PS3, or slower?