Denon DBP-4010UDCI - Page 43 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #1261 of 1262 Old 09-23-2015, 02:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
DBP-4010UDCI Info

Hello everybody.
I just got a minty (with the exception of the front display which is burned out) Denon DBP-4010UDCI player for free this afternoon. I have yet to get it home as the local dealer who had it is looking for a replacement display... According to him the guy that owned it has more gear than he knows what to do with and brought the unit in because of the display being out and just said to give it to whomever wants it... My dealer tested it out and said it works just fine.
So what I need to know is that what should I look out for with this unit, and can it be updated to run Netflix, Hulu and Pandora?
Any info is appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1262 of 1262 Old 09-23-2015, 04:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratman67 View Post
So what I need to know is that what should I look out for with this unit, and can it be updated to run Netflix, Hulu and Pandora?
Any info is appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
The answer is NO, NO, and NO. No Apps at all. And it can't and do 3D either.

But congratulations on getting a great videophile and audiophile quality piece of equipment for free!

The only big problem I've seen reported here is that the lens sometimes gets dirty or the laser burns out. BUT, a cheap fix has been documneted here if you are capable.

If you are not listening to SACD's, calibrating your picture, or don't have a Denon receiver/pre-pro to use Denon-link with, you may want to consider selling it and getting something inline with your usage scenario (apps).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Blu Ray Players , Denon

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page