Official OPPO BDP-80 Owner's Thread - Page 43 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1261 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 09:19 AM
Member
 
ronton3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Macon, Mo
Posts: 111
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
In post 1257 I said that L&R out to a DYNA ST70(a tube stereo amp without preamp) wasn't very pleasant: I just tried with a pre amp and the DYNA is distorted. I haven't hooked it up for 10 years though I did run it up on a variac. I will try a different amp. So I can't say that direct to an amp won't work. ron
ronton3 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1262 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 09:55 AM
Advanced Member
 
amicusterrae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lafayette, Colorado
Posts: 729
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I pre-oredered from Amazon as soon as the option appeared. The original shipping estimate was February 18th, but it arrived yesterday with 2 day Prime shipping.

The Oppo factory box came inside an Amazon box with brown paper wadding.
I was very impressed with Oppo's first class packaging, and the overall feel, fit, and finish of this player. Should be a pleasant surprise for anyone who has examined most of the players sold at Best Buy, etc. Couldn't believe the included HDMI cable had ferrite beads on the ends, or the thick detachable power cord (certainly expected cheaper versions). Remote control is very light, but it is well laid out. Setup was so easy. Loved that the player won't downsample PCM, and that I can shut off secondary audio. There is a lot of value here. What a joy to see the first blu-ray ray I put in load so fast.

Picture quality was great to my eyes on my 52" DLP. I'm looking forward to more critical viewing, as well as calibrating my set with the Spears & Munsil disc (separately ordered, of course). Decoding internally and sending MPCM to my receiver. Can definitely see improvement over the home-built HTPC I was using. Blu-ray was such a hassle with that, and standard DVDs looked terrible.

Will post more if anything of note is observed.
amicusterrae is offline  
post #1263 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 10:08 AM
Member
 
ronton3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Macon, Mo
Posts: 111
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I felt the same way when Mine came yesterday, what does the Spears and Munsil offer that will aid the 80. I am unfamiliar with that disc. Thanks ron
ronton3 is offline  
post #1264 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Advanced Member
 
amicusterrae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lafayette, Colorado
Posts: 729
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronton3 View Post

I felt the same way when Mine came yesterday, what does the Spears and Munsil offer that will aid the 80. I am unfamiliar with that disc. Thanks ron

It is a calibration disc for your display. Here's a link to the manual, which explains the different tests in detail:
http://www.spearsandmunsil.com/pdf/U..._Benchmark.pdf
amicusterrae is offline  
post #1265 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 10:22 AM
One-Man Content Creator
 
wmcclain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 16,873
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronton3 View Post

I felt the same way when Mine came yesterday, what does the Spears and Munsil offer that will aid the 80. I am unfamiliar with that disc. Thanks ron

See: http://www.spearsandmunsil.com/. The manual is at: http://www.spearsandmunsil.com/pdf/U..._Benchmark.pdf.

It's not so much for the player as for the display, although you can use it to test player deinterlacing.

-Bill
wmcclain is online now  
post #1266 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 10:26 AM
Member
 
ronton3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Macon, Mo
Posts: 111
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I will get one.
ronton3 is offline  
post #1267 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 10:37 AM
Member
 
ronton3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Macon, Mo
Posts: 111
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Suzzanne Vega/Oppo 80/Marantz 3300/Fisher 80AZ(EL-37)/. Wonderful, about as good as I have heard from a CD, so open and effortless. The SACDs an BDs from Amazon just arrived. ron
ronton3 is offline  
post #1268 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 10:59 AM
Member
 
ronton3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Macon, Mo
Posts: 111
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Interesting that Oppo Digital sells these through Amazon. Had I known before I would have ordered it with the Backlit remote, which I like. ron
ronton3 is offline  
post #1269 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Member
 
poopiehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronton3 View Post

Interesting that Oppo Digital sells these through Amazon. Had I known before I would have ordered it with the Backlit remote, which I like. ron

the OEM remote is for settings...after that, it gets programed into the universal remote (which is back lit). Money saved with the "glow" remote is money saved.

also, once you go RF remote, IR remotes (back lit or not) are yesterday's tech.
poopiehead is offline  
post #1270 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 12:20 PM
Member
 
ronton3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Macon, Mo
Posts: 111
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I will put the 80 in my Harmony one pretty soon, and I have already received the back lit. ron
ronton3 is offline  
post #1271 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 01:37 PM
Advanced Member
 
audiodane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 691
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 36
*JUST* the past few days I have been trying to research the option of upgrading to a bluray player... I have learned a LOT here an elsewhere, but have a few Oppo-80-centric questions that I hope you guys can help me answer:

Quick background:

- I have a DVDO VP30 already (with ABT102 deinterlacing card) .. So I have been recommended to go the route of a BDP-80 and keep my VP30 in the signal chain for SD DVD handling (1080p bypass for BluRay content)...

- My display is a panasonic plasma 2009 model - 50g10.

- My AVR is some 14 years old and can only handle DD5.1, and I cannot upgrade it at this time.

- It is my understanding that I can hook up the coax/optical from the Oppo to my old AVR and get 'downsampled' DD5.1 that way without problems..

Questions:

- I want the HDMI to carry downmixed 2ch audio all the way through the VP30 to the TV (for simplicity for wife and kids while I'm at work) but still be able to output downsampled DD5.1 to the AVR for when I'm at home. Is this possible -- withOUT going into the Oppo settings each time to select between 2ch via HDMI and DD5.1 via Coax?

- When comparing the two options of VP30 + BDP80 versus BDP83 (standalone), are there opinions one way or another? I would like to keep the VP30 because it's also acting as an auto-input-switcher between my Tivo and other sources... But if there are overwhelming and compelling reasons to move to the -83 over the -80, I'd like to hear them...

thanks so much,
..newbie-- I mean, ..dane

 
audiodane's Panasonic Plasma Black Level Reset Widget
Self-contained widget based on work of mironto and others
Help for those battling HDMI extension
audiodane is offline  
post #1272 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Member
 
chazas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiodane View Post

- I want the HDMI to carry downmixed 2ch audio all the way through the VP30 to the TV (for simplicity for wife and kids while I'm at work) but still be able to output downsampled DD5.1 to the AVR for when I'm at home. Is this possible -- withOUT going into the Oppo settings each time to select between 2ch via HDMI and DD5.1 via Coax?

Not sure. Take a look at pages 55 -56 of the manual which you can find online at Oppo's site. I think if you set HDMI audio output to LPCM then it will decode the source signal into whatever it is - you'd have to see if your TV can then take all those channels and downmix into stereo. Coax audio should be set to bitstream, then you will get DD5.1 or DTS core.

Both will be output at the same time, no need to change settings.
chazas is offline  
post #1273 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 02:02 PM
Advanced Member
 
audiodane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 691
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 36
I got a response back from Oppo MUCH faster (2.5 hrs) than I expected... thought I would post here for others as well:

Quote:
1. The player can DownMix to Stereo over HDMI and send a raw bitstream over Digital Coaxial or Optical at the same time.

2. There are no advantages or disadvantages between a VP30+BDP-80 combination in relation to the standalone BDP-83.

Best Regards,

Customer Service
OPPO Digital, Inc.
2629B Terminal Blvd.
Mountain View, CA 94043
Service@oppodigital.com
Tel: 650-961-1118
Fax: 650-961-1119

thanks all,
..dane

 
audiodane's Panasonic Plasma Black Level Reset Widget
Self-contained widget based on work of mironto and others
Help for those battling HDMI extension
audiodane is offline  
post #1274 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Advanced Member
 
tngiloy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Morrison, Colorado
Posts: 738
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiodane View Post

*JUST* the past few days I have been trying to research the option of upgrading to a bluray player... I have learned a LOT here an elsewhere, but have a few Oppo-80-centric questions that I hope you guys can help me answer:

Quick background:

- I have a DVDO VP30 already (with ABT102 deinterlacing card) .. So I have been recommended to go the route of a BDP-80 and keep my VP30 in the signal chain for SD DVD handling (1080p bypass for BluRay content)...

- My display is a panasonic plasma 2009 model - 50g10.

- My AVR is some 14 years old and can only handle DD5.1, and I cannot upgrade it at this time.

- It is my understanding that I can hook up the coax/optical from the Oppo to my old AVR and get 'downsampled' DD5.1 that way without problems..

Questions:

- I want the HDMI to carry downmixed 2ch audio all the way through the VP30 to the TV (for simplicity for wife and kids while I'm at work) but still be able to output downsampled DD5.1 to the AVR for when I'm at home. Is this possible -- withOUT going into the Oppo settings each time to select between 2ch via HDMI and DD5.1 via Coax?

- When comparing the two options of VP30 + BDP80 versus BDP83 (standalone), are there opinions one way or another? I would like to keep the VP30 because it's also acting as an auto-input-switcher between my Tivo and other sources... But if there are overwhelming and compelling reasons to move to the -83 over the -80, I'd like to hear them...

thanks so much,
..newbie-- I mean, ..dane

Dane ,
please forgive me answering your questions with a question, but, does your avr have a '6-channel' analog audio in like you would use to hook up to an sacd player?
Tom

"You can have my remote when you pry it from my cold dead fingers" tngiloy
Anthem D2v;Anthem A5;Golden Ear Aon3,SuperCenter XL,SuperSat3;SVS SB13 Plus x 2;Oppo BDP-103D;Ayre CX-7eMP;Panasonic plasma; Dish Hopper;PS Audio Power Plant 5- Subject to change without prior notification.
tngiloy is offline  
post #1275 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 02:46 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Smarty-pants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 16,047
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:
got a response back from Oppo MUCH faster (2.5 hrs) than I expected... thought I would post here for others as well:

Quote:
1. The player can DownMix to Stereo over HDMI and send a raw bitstream over Digital Coaxial or Optical at the same time.

2. There are no advantages or disadvantages between a VP30+BDP-80 combination in relation to the standalone BDP-83.

Best Regards,

Customer Service
OPPO Digital, Inc.
2629B Terminal Blvd.
Mountain View, CA 94043
Service@oppodigital.com
Tel: 650-961-1118
Fax: 650-961-1119
thanks all,
..dane

I would slightly disagree with #2.
Yes, when it comes to picture quality, they should be about even.
However, there are other features within the DVDO that can make things a lot easier and more convenient.

I'm not sure of how the feature set of the VP30 compares, but I just took delivery of a DVDO Edge and my initial impression is very satisfying.
Some of the features are things that I have always wished were part of the DV-983H and BDP-83 players.
Especially the variable zoom, and horizontal squeeze for CIH users.
Love love love it.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
JVC DLA-RS40-U... Oppo BDP-105D... Toshiba HD-XA2... Uverse VIP-2250... Roku Streaming Stick... Emotiva XPA-3... Onkyo TX-SR805
JBL LC2 (x3) ... JBL L820 (x6) ... SVS PB10-ISD (x2) ... SVS 20-39-PCI
Smarty-pants is offline  
post #1276 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 02:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
gonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 3,308
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiodane View Post

Questions:

- I want the HDMI to carry downmixed 2ch audio all the way through the VP30 to the TV (for simplicity for wife and kids while I'm at work) but still be able to output downsampled DD5.1 to the AVR for when I'm at home. Is this possible -- withOUT going into the Oppo settings each time to select between 2ch via HDMI and DD5.1 via Coax?

The HDMI and coaxial/optical digital output settings are completely separate. Thus you can output LPCM from HDMI and bitstream from the coaxial output at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiodane View Post

- When comparing the two options of VP30 + BDP80 versus BDP83 (standalone), are there opinions one way or another? I would like to keep the VP30 because it's also acting as an auto-input-switcher between my Tivo and other sources... But if there are overwhelming and compelling reasons to move to the -83 over the -80, I'd like to hear them...

thanks so much,
..newbie-- I mean, ..dane

The BDP-83's ABT2010 is very similar to the VP30 with the ABT102 deinterlacing card - the 2010 is actually a hardware amalgam of the ABT1018 and ABT102, the two chips that your VP30 is using. As a result, there is no particularly compelling reason to replace the VP30 if you are already happy with it. The BDP-80 in source direct mode should mesh very nicely with the VP30.

gonk
Beta tester: BDP-83 / BDP-80
gonk is offline  
post #1277 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Member
 
poopiehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
and that's the beauty of analogue inputs on a BR player...I just gave my old panny to my brother in law when I got my oppo along with some old HTIB from the early 2000's that had 5.1 inputs for SACD and DVD-A "upgradable".

there are tons of receivers with this feature and countless people dumping old receivers thinking they need the newest and greatest HDMI system.

this is a boon for anyone wanting a very high quality pre/pro that will not be stranded for HD audio codecs.
poopiehead is offline  
post #1278 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 03:17 PM
Advanced Member
 
audiodane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 691
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Thanks all for the replies.. I like what all I'm hearing ... I agree the VP30 offers a FEW nice features such as multiple video inputs with auto-input-switching...

and no, my AVR has no 5.1 pre-in's ...

..dane

 
audiodane's Panasonic Plasma Black Level Reset Widget
Self-contained widget based on work of mironto and others
Help for those battling HDMI extension
audiodane is offline  
post #1279 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 03:23 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Smarty-pants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 16,047
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiodane View Post

Thanks all for the replies.. I like what all I'm hearing ... I agree the VP30 offers a FEW nice features such as multiple video inputs with auto-input-switching...

and no, my AVR has no 5.1 pre-in's ...

..dane

Just as an FYI, you can get an HDMI 1.3 capable AVR that decodes all of the most modern audio codecs for like $200.
It won't be a unit with all the bells and whistles of others, but it would be a good upgrade for you for not too much money.
On the other hand, core audio from SPDIF ain't all that bad either.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
JVC DLA-RS40-U... Oppo BDP-105D... Toshiba HD-XA2... Uverse VIP-2250... Roku Streaming Stick... Emotiva XPA-3... Onkyo TX-SR805
JBL LC2 (x3) ... JBL L820 (x6) ... SVS PB10-ISD (x2) ... SVS 20-39-PCI
Smarty-pants is offline  
post #1280 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Member
 
Tenkan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty-pants View Post

Ok, sorry, I have to say it...
Does anyone else get a good chuckle everytime the name poopiehead comes on screen?

Say PoopieHead 3 times and he will appear on your big screen!!!
Tenkan is offline  
post #1281 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 03:57 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
rdgrimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Nuevo Mexico
Posts: 15,956
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 194
rdgrimes is online now  
post #1282 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 06:28 PM
Member
 
tcreech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: ohio
Posts: 140
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Has anyone tried playing an .avi. file? I tried today from a thumb drive, but the player did not see the file.
tcreech is offline  
post #1283 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 06:34 PM
AVS Special Member
 
clau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Posts: 2,734
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcreech View Post

Has anyone tried playing an .avi. file? I tried today from a thumb drive, but the player did not see the file.

The drive has to be FAT or FAT32 formatted.

CLau
clau is offline  
post #1284 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 07:23 PM
One-Man Content Creator
 
wmcclain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 16,873
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcreech View Post

Has anyone tried playing an .avi. file? I tried today from a thumb drive, but the player did not see the file.

AVI is supported. Does the player see any other files on the drive?

Media file support is the same as on the BDP-83. See: Media Files

-Bill
wmcclain is online now  
post #1285 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 07:43 PM
Advanced Member
 
audiodane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 691
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty-pants View Post

Just as an FYI, you can get an HDMI 1.3 capable AVR that decodes all of the most modern audio codecs for like $200.
It won't be a unit with all the bells and whistles of others, but it would be a good upgrade for you for not too much money.
On the other hand, core audio from SPDIF ain't all that bad either.

Not looking to upgrade the AVR anytime soon... The AVR is only handling audio duties at this point, which means the audio would have to sound a heck of a lot better to justify even a modest $200 upgrade... And I'm not sure a $200 AVR would sound as good as my current Marantz SR-780 (a lot more than $200 when it was new)...

Ideally I'd upgrade to just a pre/pro with separate amp(s).. but then we start talking real money...

good suggestion though, thanks.

..dane

 
audiodane's Panasonic Plasma Black Level Reset Widget
Self-contained widget based on work of mironto and others
Help for those battling HDMI extension
audiodane is offline  
post #1286 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 08:04 PM
Member
 
tcreech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: ohio
Posts: 140
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcclain View Post

AVI is supported. Does the player see any other files on the drive?

Media file support is the same as on the BDP-83. See: Media Files

-Bill

It sees .jpg photos
tcreech is offline  
post #1287 of 3937 Old 02-09-2010, 08:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
goonstopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NJ near NYC
Posts: 4,169
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
How is the navigation for fat32 external hard drives?

Can you pic multiple songs from different albums? play an album as a whole or play play lists?
goonstopher is offline  
post #1288 of 3937 Old 02-10-2010, 01:34 AM
Member
 
ronton3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Macon, Mo
Posts: 111
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Ive just received some SACDs, and become aware of a problem with "sonic boom" and audio delay on the Onkyo. I have firmware 1.04 on the 805. Will this problem occur through the Oppo. Thanks for any advice. ron
ronton3 is offline  
post #1289 of 3937 Old 02-10-2010, 04:03 AM
One-Man Content Creator
 
wmcclain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 16,873
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcreech View Post

It sees .jpg photos

At the top level of the media browser you select Photo or Music or Video. Are you selecting Video when you want to play .avi files?

-Bill
wmcclain is online now  
post #1290 of 3937 Old 02-10-2010, 04:05 AM
One-Man Content Creator
 
wmcclain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 16,873
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post

How is the navigation for fat32 external hard drives?

Can you pic multiple songs from different albums? play an album as a whole or play play lists?

Please see the online manual: http://download.oppodigital.com/BDP8...anual%20v6.pdf

-Bill
wmcclain is online now  
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Oppo Bdp 80 Blu Ray Player

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off