Official Samsung BD-C6900 3-D Blu-Ray Player Thread - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 1241 Old 01-28-2010, 04:24 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Geaux Tigers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Shreveport, LA
Posts: 1,468
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
January 6, 2010 2:00 PM PST
CES: Samsung intros 3D Blu-ray player with Wi-Fi, apps
by Matthew Moskovciak

Even the top of player has enhanced depth of field.

(Credit: Samsung)
LAS VEGAS--As we predicted, 3D is coming to Blu-ray and Samsung has announced its first 3D Blu-ray player, the BD-C6900. Details on the player are scarce, but here's what Samsung has announced so far:


Key features of the Samsung BD-C6900:


•3D Blu-ray player
•Slim design with a transparent cover
•Supports Internet@TV/Samsung Apps, which will provide content from Netflix, Pandora, Vudu, Blockbuster, Picasa, and Twitter
•15 second disc load; 15 second boot up
•Built-in Wi-Fi
•No release date or pricing announced

3D is obviously a big story at CES 2010 and the BD-C6900 will be part of the first crop of Blu-ray player to support the new technology. As far as whether 3D Blu-ray is going to be worth the price premium, we haven't had enough hands-on testing with the new format to draw any conclusions--although we lean toward the skeptical side. It's worth mentioning that 3D Blu-ray will likely require a compatible HDTV and a new HDMI 1.4 cable, so the true cost of 3D will be relatively high.

Internet@TV and Samsung Apps are Samsung's new proprietary content portal for home theater products. As of now, it's not perfectly clear exactly how it will work; According to Samsung, the first free apps will launch in the spring, with premium apps following in the summer. There's no word yet as to whether services like Netflix and Vudu will be free or premium apps. With other players offering the same functionality for free, we expect it will be difficult to charge a premium for standard streaming media apps like Netflix.

Both 3D and Internet@TV/Samsung Apps raise more questions than answers, and there's no pricing or release date for the BD-C6900. We'll have to wait for more information before we're able to get a handle on how it will compare with other Blu-ray players announced at CES 2010.

Covering home audio and video, Matthew Moskovciak helps CNET readers find the best sights and sounds for their home theaters. E-mail Matthew or follow him on Twitter @cnetmoskovciak.

http://ces.cnet.com/8301-31045_1-10423995-269.html
Geaux Tigers is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 1241 Old 01-28-2010, 04:32 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Geaux Tigers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Shreveport, LA
Posts: 1,468
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Samsung's 3D Blu-ray player available for preorder on Amazon: $399 - Update: Not anymore

By Richard Lawler posted Jan 28th 2010 3:11PM

It feels like we just left our shutter glasses behind at CES, but already a few of Samsung's new 2010 Blu-ray players (all featuring Internet@TV and Samsung Apps features) have popped up for preorders on Amazon, including the 3D playing BD-C6900. The company just announced 240HZ 3D LCDs have begun mass production and isn't waiting for the competition before diving in, issuing the first price we've seen for one of the new players at a penny shy of $400. Moving down the line the super slim and woodgrain textured, but 2D only, BD-C7500 is also $399.99, while the speedy BD-C6500 and its promised 15 second bootup time is set for $299. The entry level and eco-focused BD-C5500 is still unpriced but instead of asking whether you can afford the price of a 3D Blu-ray player, ask yourself if you can afford not to own a Blu-ray player with a hole in the top. The answer should be obvious.

Update: Whoops, and now they're gone, disappearing from Amazon as quickly as they came. Will that pricing information stick? We'll wait for an official announcement, but they all seem probable from here.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/28/s...r-on-amazon-3/
Geaux Tigers is offline  
post #3 of 1241 Old 03-13-2010, 04:35 AM
Senior Member
 
richandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MA
Posts: 244
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I picked up one from BB yesterday.
First impression:
Good:
Bluray play back is great, (better than the Panasonic BD 55 & 80, I still have both)
The DVD upscale is quite good, again better than the Panasonic.
The 3D looks impressive, I view this at BB with the demo they have.
Not so Good:
The wireless issue from the BD-C6500 persists.
It does not play MKV files.
No new firmware as yet.
richandy is offline  
post #4 of 1241 Old 03-13-2010, 08:12 AM
Member
 
Newfi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 88
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
FW upgrade with Mar 13 2010 date is now on Samsung website.

I ordered mine from Amazon who still have it listed as pre-order.

Did it come with a 3D blu-ray movie. I read a review a while ago that said it would come with 3D Monsters VS Aliens.
Newfi is offline  
post #5 of 1241 Old 03-13-2010, 08:30 AM
Senior Member
 
richandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MA
Posts: 244
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfi View Post

FW upgrade with Mar 13 2010 date is now on Samsung website.

I ordered mine from Amazon who still have it listed as pre-order.

Did it come with a 3D blu-ray movie. I read a review a while ago that said it would come with 3D Monsters VS Aliens.

No 3D movie. I updated the FW, and still no MKV playback.
richandy is offline  
post #6 of 1241 Old 03-17-2010, 09:53 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Geaux Tigers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Shreveport, LA
Posts: 1,468
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Saw one at the Best Buy in Shreveport, LA for $399.

Here is some more information:

Samsung's 3D BD-C6900 Blu-ray player now shipping, for real

By Tim Stevens posted Mar 17th 2010 7:51AM

The last we heard of Samsung's BD-C6900 Blu-ray player it was up on Amazon for a pre-order -- and then it was mysteriously gone again. We're not sure whether anyone clicked the button quickly enough to get one of those into their shopping cart and onto their credit card statement back then, but even if you missed out then it is actually shipping now. At least, it is according to Amazon, which lists the thing as "In Stock." The price is still $399.99 and for that you get 1GB of integrated memory, "explosive 3D capabilities," DLNA streaming, and of course that lovely skylight to show off the spinning blur of your latest library addition -- or Netflix rental.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/17/s...pping-for-real
Geaux Tigers is offline  
post #7 of 1241 Old 03-18-2010, 03:58 AM
Member
 
bigtim2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 110
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I saw one on display at Best Buy last night for $399.
bigtim2000 is offline  
post #8 of 1241 Old 03-18-2010, 10:05 AM
Senior Member
 
richandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MA
Posts: 244
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I got an email from Samsung say that none of their players support NAS streaming of MKV files. In order to play MKV, you have to use a usb drive or CD/DVD with the file.
Oh well, I returned it to BB.
richandy is offline  
post #9 of 1241 Old 03-18-2010, 01:10 PM
Member
 
kkonfucius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 78
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Somewhat incorrect statement from samsung, since i have a BD player from them the 3600 that accesses NAS drive :-)
kkonfucius is offline  
post #10 of 1241 Old 03-19-2010, 07:41 AM
Member
 
clemdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 51
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So any more feedback from anyone on this player? Is BD playback reliability better than past Samsung players?

This player seems to have the most streaming options of virtually any other single box out there. Any thoughts on that feature?

I guess what I'm asking is 3D aside, how good is this player?
clemdog is offline  
post #11 of 1241 Old 03-19-2010, 10:32 AM
Advanced Member
 
cws_kahuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canyon Lake
Posts: 584
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I spotted this player yesterday at BB. To me the price tag seems a bit high but maybe its just me. Does it have the Reon chip to drive up the price? I know this is a 3D player with HDMI 1.4 so maybe that's the reason, but being $100+ over the new 3D Sony with wireless seems crazy. I do like it has analog outputs & the clear disc window is neat for people who's setups in which it would be visible.

Thanks Richard

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.
cws_kahuna is offline  
post #12 of 1241 Old 03-19-2010, 11:07 AM
Senior Member
 
richandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MA
Posts: 244
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkonfucius View Post

Somewhat incorrect statement from samsung, since i have a BD player from them the 3600 that accesses NAS drive :-)

You are correct in saying that it will access the NAS, but it will not play any MKV files. I have tried with all types. It will however play AVI, M2TS, MPEG4.

The Bluray Image is quite good. I was impress with it. It was sharp with good colors on my 106" screen.
richandy is offline  
post #13 of 1241 Old 03-19-2010, 12:33 PM
Senior Member
 
akbungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Blaine, MN
Posts: 411
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Does this unit sport two HDMI outs? (one to get 3D via HDMI 1.4 and the other to go to A/V equipment to receive lossless soundtracks.)
akbungle is offline  
post #14 of 1241 Old 03-19-2010, 04:10 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Geaux Tigers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Shreveport, LA
Posts: 1,468
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by akbungle View Post

Does this unit sport two HDMI outs? (one to get 3D via HDMI 1.4 and the other to go to A/V equipment to receive lossless soundtracks.)

No, that is a feature on the Panasonic 3D Blu-ray player.
Geaux Tigers is offline  
post #15 of 1241 Old 03-19-2010, 04:14 PM
Senior Member
 
akbungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Blaine, MN
Posts: 411
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geaux Tigers View Post

No, that is a feature on the Panasonic 3D Blu-ray player.


Thanks. Do you or anyone else know if the Panasonic 3D BD is compatible with the Samsung panels?
akbungle is offline  
post #16 of 1241 Old 03-20-2010, 07:52 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Geaux Tigers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Shreveport, LA
Posts: 1,468
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by akbungle View Post

Thanks. Do you or anyone else know if the Panasonic 3D BD is compatible with the Samsung panels?

Any 3D Blu-ray player will be compatible with a new 3D television. The 3D format is standardized which makes this possible.
Geaux Tigers is offline  
post #17 of 1241 Old 03-20-2010, 08:21 AM
 
googlegod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,387
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geaux Tigers View Post

Any 3D Blu-ray player will be compatible with a new 3D television. The 3D format is standardized which makes this possible.

On paper, In time handshake issues may arise and than factor in a new 1.4 AVR and the pick and choose the winning combo game for 3d starts now. Lets see how round one turns out.
googlegod is offline  
post #18 of 1241 Old 03-20-2010, 10:24 AM
Senior Member
 
Derek Dean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 394
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
As a first time HDTV buyer, and an avid 3D aficionado, I'm extremely interested in the new 3D technology, especially after seeing a demo at Best Buy a few days ago on a 55" LED panel.

One of my reasons for considering this particular player is the free 3D starter kit being offered when buying both a Samsung 3D TV and a Sumsung 3D player (or qualified HT system). The free kit includes 2 pairs of active LCD glasses and a 3D movie, about a $350 value at this point:
http://samsungusanews.com/2010/03/sa...-2010-lineup-/

One of my interests is how well this player upconverts standard DVDs, as I have a rather large collection, so any comments on that aspect of performance would be greatly appreciated.
Derek Dean is offline  
post #19 of 1241 Old 03-20-2010, 01:50 PM
Senior Member
 
akbungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Blaine, MN
Posts: 411
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Dean View Post

One of my interests is how well this player upconverts standard DVDs, as I have a rather large collection, so any comments on that aspect of performance would be greatly appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richandy View Post

I picked up one from BB yesterday.
First impression:
Good:
Bluray play back is great, (better than the Panasonic BD 55 & 80, I still have both)
The DVD upscale is quite good, again better than the Panasonic.
The 3D looks impressive, I view this at BB with the demo they have.
Not so Good:
The wireless issue from the BD-C6500 persists.
It does not play MKV files.
No new firmware as yet.

Looks like it upconverts very well.
akbungle is offline  
post #20 of 1241 Old 03-20-2010, 02:54 PM
Senior Member
 
Derek Dean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 394
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by akbungle View Post

Looks like it upconverts very well.

Yep, I was happy to read that. I was hoping to get some feeling how it does compared to something like the Oppo 83, which I've read does an outstanding job of upconverting.
Derek Dean is offline  
post #21 of 1241 Old 03-21-2010, 08:54 AM
Member
 
SAGriffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have the 6900 player, Samsung 55c7000 3D TV, and the 3D glasses along with the Monsters vs. Aliens movie. I am using a Monster 700 HDMI cable going straight to TV and using good analog cables to handle the 7.1 audio to my Pioneer Elite receiver. This is the same setup I used with my Panasonic Blu-Ray player.

Now for the problem that I am having, I seem to be losing the audio portion of the movie Monsters vs Aliens at different times. I have checked and cleaned the disc and played the movie again with the same results just at a different time in the movie. I have tried regular non 3D Blu-Ray movies and the audio works fine. Do you guys think it is the player, the disc or possibly the wiring.
SAGriffin is offline  
post #22 of 1241 Old 03-21-2010, 09:32 AM
Newbie
 
olf4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Has any one of you played around with the display size setting in the 3d menu? Wether I set it to the correct 46 inches for my samsung tv or to any other size, I do not really see the difference...

Also, what is your experience with ghosting issues (or what ever you want to call it)? My Samsung 3D TV has a setting for 3D viewing angle but I didn't find a setting that works equally well with every image. I only have the 3D version of Monsters vs. Aliens to try it out, is it maybe a problem of the source material?

For example, there is one scene in the aliens' space ship where Ginormica is being led away by one of the multi-eyed dudes and they meet the other monsters. You have The Missing Link's arm in the extreme foreground, the alien's head somewhere at a medium distance and details of the ships's interior in the background. Depending on the 3D Angle setting I always can only get one of these parts of the image right, the two other parts always show ghosting/double images and therefor don't appear in 3D to me.
Or is it just my eyes??
olf4 is offline  
post #23 of 1241 Old 03-21-2010, 07:47 PM
Member
 
Newfi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 88
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGriffin View Post

I have the 6900 player, Samsung 55c7000 3D TV, and the 3D glasses along with the Monsters vs. Aliens movie. I am using a Monster 700 HDMI cable going straight to TV and using good analog cables to handle the 7.1 audio to my Pioneer Elite receiver. This is the same setup I used with my Panasonic Blu-Ray player.

Now for the problem that I am having, I seem to be losing the audio portion of the movie Monsters vs Aliens at different times. I have checked and cleaned the disc and played the movie again with the same results just at a different time in the movie. I have tried regular non 3D Blu-Ray movies and the audio works fine. Do you guys think it is the player, the disc or possibly the wiring.

My guess would be the player or the disc. If you have 8 analog cables going from the player to your receiver you would not lose audio on all of them at the same time even if they were all bad cables. Did you upgrade the FW in the player to the latest?
Newfi is offline  
post #24 of 1241 Old 03-22-2010, 03:11 AM
Member
 
robypez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
C6900 disassembled!

Audio in italian..

robypez is offline  
post #25 of 1241 Old 03-22-2010, 06:47 AM
Member
 
SAGriffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfi View Post

My guess would be the player or the disc. If you have 8 analog cables going from the player to your receiver you would not lose audio on all of them at the same time even if they were all bad cables. Did you upgrade the FW in the player to the latest?

Yesterday evening I noticed that the store I bought the TV and glasses from were doing a bundle deal so I decided to see if they would help me out on the player. They did so I took the old one back to the store that it was purchased from. While I was there I picked up a 15.8 gbps cable (I needed a another HDMI cable anyways), and thought I would see if this helped or if it was just "snake oil". I had heard mixed opinions on the amount of bandwidth 3D actually needed, but if I figured I could always take it back and get a refund if I was not pleased. Unfortunately I was not able to test the new player and new cable individually, but my audio problem is gone and the 3D effect is also better and more defined. Both players were using latest firmware. My guess is that the player was the cause of the audio, and the better cable helped improve the 3D effect. No matter what did what, I am happier than before, even after buying the high priced cable I still put money in my pocket from returning old player and purchasing the bundle deal. Thanks for your reply.
SAGriffin is offline  
post #26 of 1241 Old 03-22-2010, 02:49 PM
Member
 
Keynote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 77
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGriffin View Post

Yesterday evening I noticed that the store I bought the TV and glasses from were doing a bundle deal so I decided to see if they would help me out on the player. They did so I took the old one back to the store that it was purchased from. While I was there I picked up a 15.8 gbps cable (I needed a another HDMI cable anyways), and thought I would see if this helped or if it was just "snake oil". I had heard mixed opinions on the amount of bandwidth 3D actually needed, but if I figured I could always take it back and get a refund if I was not pleased. Unfortunately I was not able to test the new player and new cable individually, but my audio problem is gone and the 3D effect is also better and more defined. Both players were using latest firmware. My guess is that the player was the cause of the audio, and the better cable helped improve the 3D effect. No matter what did what, I am happier than before, even after buying the high priced cable I still put money in my pocket from returning old player and purchasing the bundle deal. Thanks for your reply.

Do I need to have an HDMI 1.4 cable to use 3D with this player and a Samsung 3D TV? Will a HDMI 1.3 cable work?
Keynote is offline  
post #27 of 1241 Old 03-22-2010, 09:35 PM
Member
 
SAGriffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My original 1.3 HDMI cable worked, but the higher bandwidth cable seems to work better, it produces better depth and 3D effects. I did test the old cable and it was fine (using it to run my DirecTV HD DVR) but the newer 1.4 HDMI 15.8 GBPS cable works better with 3D, although it added no discernible advantages to 2D Blu-Ray performance.
SAGriffin is offline  
post #28 of 1241 Old 03-23-2010, 11:44 AM
AVS Special Member
 
ifor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: La Quinta, CA
Posts: 2,429
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGriffin View Post

My original 1.3 HDMI cable worked, but the higher bandwidth cable seems to work better, it produces better depth and 3D effects. I did test the old cable and it was fine (using it to run my DirecTV HD DVR) but the newer 1.4 HDMI 15.8 GBPS cable works better with 3D, although it added no discernible advantages to 2D Blu-Ray performance.

http://hdguru.com/3d-hdtv-and-hdmi-explained/1336/
ifor is online now  
post #29 of 1241 Old 03-24-2010, 05:53 AM
Member
 
SAGriffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Nice informative link, I definitely feel you should check your old cable, if it works well keep it. After reading the link I now wonder if my original cable was really just a catergory 1 cable.
SAGriffin is offline  
post #30 of 1241 Old 03-26-2010, 09:39 AM
Newbie
 
chiplowry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I posted this over at the CNET Samsung forums but thought I'd try here as well:

I recently replaced my living room PS3 with a bluray BD-c6900. The PS3 connected wirelessly and streamed Netflix perfectly. I moved the PS3 into the home office.

The BD uses the same HDMI cable the PS3 was using. After unboxing the new unit, I had to upgrade the firmware before I could Netflix and that went fine.

Unfortunately, the audio is out of sync. Not just on one movie but on everything I've tried. The video leads the audio. As the movie goes on, the lag gets worse. If I pause or stop, it seems to resync for minute then drifts again. I see the same problem whether I'm connected via wired or wireless.

If I stop the movie, and restart on the PS3 in the home office (now on a different TV with a different HDMI cable), the movies streams perfectly.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
chiplowry is offline  
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Blu Ray Players , Samsung Bd C6900 3d Blu Ray Player Refurbished , Samsung , Samsung Bd C6500 1080p Blu Ray Disc Player , Samsung Refurbished Blu Ray Disc Player Bd C5500 B
Gear in this thread - C6500 by PriceGrabber.com

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off