Well my netflix and all streaming issues have been fixed. Here is what I did.
Reconfigured my network. I have a main router, and a linksys with dd-wrt set to repeat the signal of the first. All my equipment is in the home theater is hardwired into the linksys repeater, which connects wireless to the main router. I reconfigured the network so now the main and repeater are on there own subnets, I set the repeater to be in a DMZ. However, most importantly I replaced an aging router that was the main router with a new linksys N.
Since replacing the router and redoing my network, the s370 now has a DHCP address, I had it setup static, and now netflix and all other streaming works fine. I have not had one drop out, or lack of quality in 4 days now. Yesterday I watched 5-6 episodes of rescue me and it never froze, disconnected, or downgraded quality.
With everything working fine, I can say this is a hell of a player.
1. Fast disc load times
2. Played every disc I have thrown at it
3. streaming is great now that I have it working correctly
4. Upscaling is great
5. I don't care about a future 3D upgrade, as it will be a while before I upgrade to a 3DTV anyway
6. I don't need built in Wi-Fi as I just use the wireless repeater and put it in my home theater setup.
7. DLNA will be nice when it comes, supposedly in july.
The only issue, and this is just a minor issue for me, is that netflix just gets your IW queue, I do like how on xbox you can see other stuff, but as I said this is minor, and since I have an xbox anyway no big deal. I have used almost every feature of this player and enjoy it alot.