Official LG BD550/BD560/BD570/BD590 Owners Thread - Page 215 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 2Likes

Old 05-28-2016, 09:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
After upgrading to Windows 10, my BD570 no longer lets me connect to my network computers like I was able to with Windows 7, it keeps asking for the CIFS ID and password. I CAN connect through the DLNA server, but I want to be able to navigate to all my different folders directly, and many media types don't show up in DLNA for some reason. I have removed all Windows Live ID stuff I can find, The sharing settings are identical to what was working in Windows 7. This particular computer does not even have a password?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2016, 12:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Need to go back to version B5.242.00

Hi DukeNukem1967 I was wondering if you still have that b5.242.00c firmware for the BD555C. I just upgraded to 279 and had the exact same problem and now I need to go back down to 242. The site you provided is no longer active.

Is there some way you can post up the firmware? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Lg Bd550 Network Blu Ray Player , Blu Ray Players , Lg Bd570 Network Blu Ray Disc Player , Lg Bd590 250gb Hd Network Blu Ray Disc Player