AVS Special Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Katy, TX
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
just got an open box 300 for $199 from best buy. did i pay too much.
Thanks for trying. Glad to see that I am not the only one. I did get in touch with Panasonic and this is what they said:
"Thank you for your inquiry.Please ensure that you have the latest firmware update on your unit.Please note that some of the newer Blu-Ray discs require that a formatted SD card, minimum of 2 GB, be present in the unit during playback. You can acquire an SD card from your local electronics store.
The procedure to format the SD card is as follows:
1. Insert an SD card.
2. Press [FUNCTIONS] on the remote.
3. Select ?Other Functions? and press [OK].
4. Select ?Card Management? and press [OK].
5. Select ?BD-Video Data Erase? or ?Format SD Card? and press [OK].
6. Select ?Yes? and press [OK].
7. Select ?Start? and press [OK].
We hope this information is helpful to you. Thank you for choosing Panasonic."
Not much help as I have a SD card in there all the time.
|Panasonic Dmp Bdt310 Integrated Wi Fi 3d Blu Ray Dvd Player , Panasonic Dmp Bdt350 Full Hd 3d Blu Ray Disc Player , Panasonic Dmp Bdt300 Full Hd 3d Blu Ray Disc Player|