Official Panasonic DMP-BDT300/350 Owners Thread - Page 32 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #931 of 932 Old 06-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 14
so I finally go around to streaming videos (yes I'm very behind). i have multiple players but decided to use my BDT300 as it is the most current as far as I know.

I am running firmware 1.85 amazon prime works.

Netflix and vudu does not. when I tried to login as my vudu account I get an error message this account has already been registered. It wants me to create a new account instead of using an existing one. weird.

with Netflix I get the instant queue message: To begin Watching Instantly on your Player, please go to Netflix.com and add movies to your instant Queue. This is the process similar to:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/faq/FAQ00031723/31891/Y/

except that Netflix has since gotten rid of that and I can't watching any Netflix on my BDT300 anymore...

I don't even know how to reset the app. I've reset the 'settings' but it doesn't reset the app settings. any thoughts on getting Netflix to work again or forget it and get new set top device?

to the edge of eternity and depth of infinity, stupidity knows no bound.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #932 of 932 Old 08-31-2014, 05:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I am trying to use the 5.1 analog outs to my Denon receiver and have all wired correctly, yet I can't get any signal to the sub. I have tried both the 2 CH + 5.1 Downmix and 7.1 settings and both give me no sub signal. All speakers are set to small. I have HDMI Audio set to off. Am I missing a setting, or are the outputs on the Panny defective. I have used the same cables with my Oppo to the same Denon receiver and got perfect 5.1 analog performance, so I know it's not the receiver or cables. Any ideas??

"To Live Outside The Law You Must Be Honest"

Last edited by tbuick6; 08-31-2014 at 06:39 AM.
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Panasonic Dmp Bdt310 Integrated Wi Fi 3d Blu Ray Dvd Player , Panasonic Dmp Bdt350 Full Hd 3d Blu Ray Disc Player , Panasonic Dmp Bdt300 Full Hd 3d Blu Ray Disc Player
Gear in this thread - Bdt310 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page