DBP2011 & DBP-1611 owner's thread. All questions and comments go here. - Page 36 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1051 of 1055 Old 03-24-2014, 02:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Can anyone direct me to a link where I can directly download and update my software for my BDP-1611UD Denon player. I prefer to download the file on a USB and then upload it. Will this option work best.? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1052 of 1055 Old 04-16-2014, 11:35 PM

I have had the DBP-1611UD for a little over two years and have not used it to its full potential. However last week the ON/STANDBY button started blinking when I turned it on from the remote with nothing showing on the display panel of the unit nor on the menu while viewing it via the TV. I switched the power off and removed the plug  and left it overnight but the same thing happened the next morning. Would appreciate it if anyone on this forum has had a similar issue and how they resolved it. As I am unable to get into the menu given there is no display how else can I reset it to the factory settings.

Thanks

post #1053 of 1055 Old 04-16-2014, 11:51 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deano79 View Post

I have had the DBP-1611UD for a little over two years and have not used it to its full potential. However last week the ON/STANDBY button started blinking when I turned it on from the remote with nothing showing on the display panel of the unit nor on the menu while viewing it via the TV. I switched the power off and removed the plug  and left it overnight but the same thing happened the next morning. Would appreciate it if anyone on this forum has had a similar issue and how they resolved it. As I am unable to get into the menu given there is no display how else can I reset it to the factory settings.
Thanks
Make sure the pure direct is off. Keep pressing the pure direct button until it says pure direct off.
post #1054 of 1055 Old 04-16-2014, 11:58 PM

Thanks for your response - As there is no display on the front panel I cannot see if Pure Direct is off and there is no menu display on the TV. I just tried turning it on again kept pressing the Pure direct and nothing happens.

post #1055 of 1055 Old 04-17-2014, 12:13 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deano79 View Post

Thanks for your response - As there is no display on the front panel I cannot see if Pure Direct is off and there is no menu display on the TV. I just tried turning it on again kept pressing the Pure direct and nothing happens.
Oh too bad it looks like you'll need to have player serviced. I was hoping that because the display was off that the pure direct was engaged.
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Denon Dbp 1611ud Universal Blu Ray Dvd Cd Player Black , Blu Ray Players
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page