Official OPPO BDP-93 Owner's Thread - Page 621 - AVS Forum
First ... 619  620  621 622  623  ... Last
Blu-ray Players > Official OPPO BDP-93 Owner's Thread
indeed330's Avatar indeed330 11:21 AM 02-25-2012
Quick question about streaming video that is being stretched vertically. I use PS3 media server to stream videos from my desktop to the oppo. Recently I have noticed that it is stretching the 1080p videos to full-screen for some movies, so the universal globe looks like an oval.

I have tried changing the Wide setting on the Oppo and the TV with no effect. Also updated to the latest beta firmware release, doesn't do anything. PS3 however plays the same file in the original 1080p scale with no stretch.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

rdgrimes's Avatar rdgrimes 11:41 AM 02-25-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by leywok View Post

ill wait for an answer from OPPO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich3fan View Post

So does that mean you've sent a message to Oppo requesting this addition?

One more time: Oppo can ask for Amazon certification every day till the end of time, and nothing will happen unless Amazon shows interest. Your inquiries are better directed at Amazon. Along with hundreds of other devices, Oppo is waiting for Amazon to show interest in expanding their list of supported devices, which has not happened thus far.
rdgrimes's Avatar rdgrimes 11:44 AM 02-25-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroensky View Post

I got a upmix question about analog 5.1 audio outputs:

When playing a SACD with 2 channels, i hear low frequency over lfe output, left channel over front left, and right channel over front right.

Is their a way that the surround channels are also used when playing a stereo source?
Like:
Left goes over front left + surround left
Right goes over front right + surround right
Low frequencies of course over lfe.

Not a question that can be answered without knowing how you are connected and configured. If by HDMI, your AVR is responsible for processing and anything is possible. Sounds as though you have a decoder or DSP mode applied to your 2-ch content in the AVR.
Philnick's Avatar Philnick 12:45 PM 02-25-2012
Though I don't have an Oppo yet (I use an old Panny BD50 - for SACD and DVD-A disks I use a Denon 2910) my answer to playing 2 channel material out the surrounds as well is low tech.

I use the BD50's and Denon's 5.1 analog outs (my old Yamaha AVR is pre-HDMI) through a passive switchbox to share the AVR's one multichannel input, so I outfitted the FL and FR cables from the switchbox to the AVR each with a short Y-adapter so I could plug them into the AVR's DVD input jacks as well as into the multichannel jacks.

Because this puts a bit more of a load on those channels, I went into each of the players' channel balance controls and trimmed the center and surround channels each back by 1db (determined with my sound pressure level meter) so when I am in analog multichannel mode they're all still in balance.

This enables me to use the AVR's mode for stereo inputs that duplicates the front channels in the surrounds.

This is my room-sized set of headphones.
SeriousHorse's Avatar SeriousHorse 01:26 PM 02-25-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by indeed330 View Post

Quick question about streaming video that is being stretched vertically. I use PS3 media server to stream videos from my desktop to the oppo. Recently I have noticed that it is stretching the 1080p videos to full-screen for some movies, so the universal globe looks like an oval.

I have tried changing the Wide setting on the Oppo and the TV with no effect. Also updated to the latest beta firmware release, doesn't do anything. PS3 however plays the same file in the original 1080p scale with no stretch.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

If it's only doing it for some files and not others, I'm guessing it's because the files have been muxed with a muxer the 93 doesn't like. Simply remux the problematic files with MKVMerge GUI (no need to change any settings or do anything else) and the aspect ratio will be correct on the 93.
jeroensky's Avatar jeroensky 03:06 PM 02-25-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post

Not a question that can be answered without knowing how you are connected and configured. If by HDMI, your AVR is responsible for processing and anything is possible. Sounds as though you have a decoder or DSP mode applied to your 2-ch content in the AVR.

hdmi1 = video only
analog outputs is connected as 5.1 analog to multichannel amplifier with analog input. (my amplifier has only DTS & Dolby Digital decoders, that's why the d-a audio convertion is done by bdp93(analog outputs)).
Because the bdp has downmix option (to mix 7.1 to 5.1), it'd be nice ifthe player will upmix stereo not as 2.1 (front L+R & LFE)what it does now but as 4.1 (front L+R & Rear L+R & LFE).
Would be easy to implement this in the firmware.
Parallel connections like previous poster of analog outputs is not a good idea, because of impedance on a line signal.
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 03:22 PM 02-25-2012
Quote:

hdmi1 = video only
analog outputs is connected as 5.1 analog to multichannel amplifier with analog input. (my amplifier has only DTS & Dolby Digital decoders, that's why the d-a audio convertion is done by bdp93(analog outputs)).
Because the bdp has downmix option (to mix 7.1 to 5.1), it'd be nice ifthe player will upmix stereo not as 2.1 (front L+R & LFE)what it does now but as 4.1 (front L+R & Rear L+R & LFE).
Parallel connections like previous poster of analog outputs is not a good idea, because of impedance on a line signal.

I think it's pretty unlikely that will be added.

It opens the whole can of worms as to what's the "right" thing to do with surround sound processing (raising a smaller number of content channels to a larger number of output speakers). Since there are established algorithms in the market for doing that (e.g., Dolby PLIIx) it would look pretty strange if the player diid just this special case without also handling the other, more "normal" stuff.

What happens now with stereo (2.0) content is not an "up mix". There is no LFE in 2.0 content. What happens instead is "bass management" where the user can tell the player to extract some of the bass from the L/R channels and send it to the subwoofer output instead. The bass that's going out the subwoofer output in that case is derived from the L/R channels. It is not LFE.
--Bob
WillyJ's Avatar WillyJ 03:37 PM 02-25-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post

One more time: Oppo can ask for Amazon certification every day till the end of time, and nothing will happen unless Amazon shows interest. Your inquiries are better directed at Amazon. Along with hundreds of other devices, Oppo is waiting for Amazon to show interest in expanding their list of supported devices, which has not happened thus far.

Yes, and this is not just Oppo. I had a 2010 Samsung plasma that had Amazon On Demand widget that my wife used all the time. The plasma went bad and was replaced with a 2011 Samsung plasma with no Amazon On Demand widget. Samsung claims that Amazon hasn't authorized the set yet or something along those lines. If a company as big as Samsung is having to wait on Amazon, one can surmise that a smaller company like Oppo would face at least the same or worse issues.

Thinking about buying a separate video streaming device ($50) just to keep the wife happy.
jeroensky's Avatar jeroensky 03:53 PM 02-25-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post

It opens the whole can of worms as to what's the "right" thing to do with surround sound processing (raising a smaller number of content channels to a larger number of output speakers). Since there are established algorithms in the market for doing that (e.g., Dolby PLIIx) it would look pretty strange if the player diid just this special case without also handling the other, more "normal" stuff.

What happens now with stereo (2.0) content is not an "up mix". There is no LFE in 2.0 content. What happens instead is "bass management" where the user can tell the player to extract some of the bass from the L/R channels and send it to the subwoofer output instead. The bass that's going out the subwoofer output in that case is derived from the L/R channels. It is not LFE.
--Bob

Reason why i'd like to see this is:
-multichannel speakers on left & right are way smaller then most HiFi stereo(passive) speakers. So it'd be a nice addon to audio balance of stereo source at 5.1/7.1 amps who use analog multichannel connection inputs.
-most 5.1/7.1 multichannel amps who have analog inputs don't have Upmix option to analog multichannel inputs. So then it'd be nice if the oppo bdp93 player supports this, on the analog outputs only.
rdgrimes's Avatar rdgrimes 04:25 PM 02-25-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyJ View Post

Thinking about buying a separate video streaming device ($50) just to keep the wife happy.

It's always been true, and still is, that if you really want all the best streaming stuff you have to buy a streaming box. They are not expensive. Also true that you'll get the best interface and features that way.
WynsWrld98's Avatar WynsWrld98 04:27 PM 02-25-2012
Will the Oppo play YouTube 3D content in 3D?
Saturn94's Avatar Saturn94 06:25 PM 02-25-2012
Quote:

I got a upmix question about analog 5.1 audio outputs:

When playing a SACD with 2 channels, i hear low frequency over lfe output, left channel over front left, and right channel over front right.

Is their a way that the surround channels are also used when playing a stereo source?
Like:
Left goes over front left + surround left
Right goes over front right + surround right
Low frequencies of course over lfe.

Quote:

hdmi1 = video only

Quote:

--Bob

Quote:

Reason why i'd like to see this is:
-multichannel speakers on left & right are way smaller then most HiFi stereo(passive) speakers. So it'd be a nice addon to audio balance of stereo source at 5.1/7.1 amps who use analog multichannel connection inputs.
-most 5.1/7.1 multichannel amps who have analog inputs don't have Upmix option to analog multichannel inputs. So then it'd be nice if the oppo bdp93 player supports this, on the analog outputs only.

Interesting.

I know my 980H offers Pro Logic II processing when using the multichannel analog outputs. Sometimes I'll use this on 2 channel SACD recordings, depending on the recording and my mood.

Did they drop this feature when they starting making BD players, or was just dropped with the most recent models?

I'm guessing there probably wasn't much of a demand for this feature, hence they dropped it?
osogovo's Avatar osogovo 08:15 PM 02-25-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn94 View Post

Interesting.

I know my 980H offers Pro Logic II processing when using the multichannel analog outputs. Sometimes I'll use this on 2 channel SACD recordings, depending on the recording and my mood.

Did they drop this feature when they starting making BD players, or was just dropped with the most recent models?

I'm guessing there probably wasn't much of a demand for this feature, hence they dropped it?

Oppo 83 had that feature for a while.
Saturn94's Avatar Saturn94 08:20 PM 02-25-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by osogovo View Post

Oppo 83 had that feature for a while.

Awhile? Was it deleted in one of the firmware updates?
GoldenBoy's Avatar GoldenBoy 09:39 PM 02-25-2012
I have a region-free modded BDP-93 and I've noticed recently that my player seems to be stuck in source direct mode. Since I do not use an outboard scaler, I really don't want this mode, but no matter what resolution I switch the player to in the video settings, it will only output whatever is on the disc. Has anyone else experienced this and is there a fix?

I have the latest official firmware, AFAIK, BDP9x-61-1219.

Apologies if this has been discussed before, but a search yielded no results for me.
WestCoastD's Avatar WestCoastD 09:57 PM 02-25-2012
I have resolution set for AUTO on my Oppo BDP-93/Denon AVR-2112CI set-up. Does this guarantee 1080p/24 when playing BD titles?
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 10:06 PM 02-25-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastD View Post

I have resolution set for AUTO on my Oppo BDP-93/Denon AVR-2112CI set-up. Does this guarantee 1080p/24 when playing BD titles?

It does not. "Auto" means the player will use whatever the device at the other end of the cable (AVR or Display) publishes as its "preferred" input resolution.

Some 1080p displays publish 1080i as their "preferred" input resolution, apparently out of fear that something like 480p will be used if the Source is something like a cable TV box that is incapable of 1080p output.

So you should use explicit 1080p as your resolution choice.

In addition, set 1080p/24 Auto to enable /24 output when appropriate.

To get 1080p/24 output, the content on disc has to be /24 and the AVR or Display (whichever is at the other end of the cable) has to publish that it will accept /24 input.

Films on Blu-ray will be recorded on disc as 1080p/24. But "video rate" content, such as live concert recordings, will be on the Blu-ray disc as 1080i/60. And for those the player will output 1080p/60. In addition, any SD content on the disc, such as various Bonus Feature items, will be output as 1080p/60 when 1080p output is set.
--Bob
jeroensky's Avatar jeroensky 04:25 AM 02-26-2012
Quote:

Interesting.

My Harman Kardon amp (avr155) uses the upmix function (Logic7, Dolby prologic,Stereo upmix) only with digital (s/p-dif) inputs, not with analog 5.1 input. That's why i request this in oppo player on it's analog output.(2.0 as 4.1)
Roger Dressler's Avatar Roger Dressler 07:42 AM 02-26-2012
Quote:

My Harman Kardon amp (avr155) uses the upmix function (Logic7, Dolby prologic,Stereo upmix) only with digital (s/p-dif) inputs, not with analog 5.1 input. That's why i request this in oppo player on it's analog output.(2.0 as 4.1)

This is a 5.1 receiver, so as you noted, it cannot apply Logic7 or PLII to 5.1 sources. It does however do so for 2.0 analog or digital sources, so I do not see any advantage to processing in the BD player.
WestCoastD's Avatar WestCoastD 11:53 AM 02-26-2012
Quote:

It does not. "Auto" means the player will use whatever the device at the other end of the cable (AVR or Display) publishes as its "preferred" input resolution.

Some 1080p displays publish 1080i as their "preferred" input resolution, apparently out of fear that something like 480p will be used if the Source is something like a cable TV box that is incapable of 1080p output.

So you should use explicit 1080p as your resolution choice.

In addition, set 1080p/24 Auto to enable /24 output when appropriate.

To get 1080p/24 output, the content on disc has to be /24 and the AVR or Display (whichever is at the other end of the cable) has to publish that it will accept /24 input.

Films on Blu-ray will be recorded on disc as 1080p/24. But "video rate" content, such as live concert recordings, will be on the Blu-ray disc as 1080i/60. And for those the player will output 1080p/60. In addition, any SD content on the disc, such as various Bonus Feature items, will be output as 1080p/60 when 1080p output is set.
--Bob

appreciate your input Bob.

I've watched a few BD titles on my new Denon AVR-2112CI/Oppo BDP-93 setup, performance (picture quality) is impressive. However, still getting used to settings on both units, a little confused determining resolution setting while watching a movie title.

Initially I had output resolution as such:
1080p = Auto
180p24 = Auto

I assumed BD movies would default to 1080p24 when capable.

When I select "Display" button, the parameters are listed (frame rate 23.97Hz, etc.,...), however don't see actual resolution setting value (1080p)? Or am I missing it? Or does it assume the display is outputting 1080p?

Now I've re-set video output resolution as such:
1080p = (ON)
1080p24 = (ON)
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 12:11 PM 02-26-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastD View Post

appreciate your input Bob.

I've watched a few BD titles on my new Denon AVR-2112CI/Oppo BDP-93 setup, performance (picture quality) is impressive. However, still getting used to settings on both units, a little confused determining resolution setting while watching a movie title.

Initially I had output resolution as such:
1080p = Auto
180p24 = Auto

I assumed BD movies would default to 1080p24 when capable.

When I select "Display" button, the parameters are listed (frame rate 23.97Hz, etc.,...), however don't see actual resolution setting value (1080p)? Or am I missing it? Or does it assume the display is outputting 1080p?

Now I've re-set video output resolution as such:
1080p = (ON)
1080p24 = (ON)

What's shown on the Oppo's on-screen display is the stats of the content being read off the disc -- not what's being sent out on the HDMI cable.

The correct Oppo output settings for you to use are:

Resolution = 1080p (not Auto or Source Direct)
1080p/24 = Auto (not ON)
3D Mode = Auto (not ON)
HDMI Color Space = best to use an explicit choice rather than Auto, you'll need to experiment. Start with YCbCr 4:4:4
HDMI Deep Color = you'll need to experiment. Start with 36 bit

The "ON" settings force /24 or 3D output (when that's what's actually in the content) even if the display says it can't accept that during the HDMI handshake. It's for oddball displays that don't do the handshake correctly. AUTO for those two polls the display and will only send /24 or 3D if that is in the content *AND* the display says it can accept that.

It's also best to make an explicit choice for HDMI Audio (LPCM or Bitstream) rather than using Auto. Start with LPCM. If you use LPCM, then you can also leave Secondary Audio ON. If you use Bitstream, turn Secondary Audio OFF except when you decide you want to play a Blu-ray disc feature (usually a Picture-in-Picture Commentary track) that requires it.

To see what's actually getting to your display you need to look for some sort of Info display on the TV itself.

Note that if your video is going through an AVR on the way to the display, the capabilities and settings of the AVR also play a role in what gets to the TV.
--Bob
saeyedoc's Avatar saeyedoc 12:56 PM 02-26-2012
What are the recommended settings for a 93 connected by hdmi to an Anthrem MRX 300 connected by hdmi to a Pio Elite pro 1130?
Both auto and source direct have the Oppo and TV showing 1080i with blu-ray or any resolution of Vudu. Should I just set the Oppo to 1080i?

Thanks
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 02:02 PM 02-26-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by saeyedoc View Post

What are the recommended settings for a 93 connected by hdmi to an Anthrem MRX 300 connected by hdmi to a Pio Elite pro 1130?
Both auto and source direct have the Oppo and TV showing 1080i with blu-ray or any resolution of Vudu. Should I just set the Oppo to 1080i?

Thanks

You should probably use 1080p, with 1080p/24 Auto. Check the output settings of your MRX as well as it ought to be able to send 1080p to your display.

There have been several reports here that Kuro displays are happier with RGB Video Level as the video input data format.
--Bob
Saturn94's Avatar Saturn94 02:03 PM 02-26-2012
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Dressler View Post

This is a 5.1 receiver, so as you noted, it cannot apply Logic7 or PLII to 5.1 sources. It does however do so for 2.0 analog or digital sources, so I do not see any advantage to processing in the BD player.

For me with my non HDMI processor, having PLII in the player is the only way I can "upconvert" 2 channel SACD sources since SACD is not output via digital coax or optical.

I guess if the player will take the 2 channel SACD, convert it to PCM, and send it to the receiver/processor via HDMI so it can be upconverted in the receiver/processor, then in-player processing wouldn't be necessary.

I recently was considering replacing my Oppo 980H/Pio 320 combo with a 93, but at least for me currently, the two player solution I have seems to suit my needs best (and saves me from spending another $500).
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 02:10 PM 02-26-2012
Quote:

For me with my non HDMI processor, having PLII in the player is the only way I can "upconvert" 2 channel SACD sources since SACD is not output via digital coax or optical.

I guess if the player will take the 2 channel SACD, convert it to PCM, and send it to the receiver/processor via HDMI so it can be upconverted in the receiver/processor, then in-player processing wouldn't be necessary.

I recently was considering replacing my Oppo 980H/Pio 320 combo with a 93, but at least for me currently, the two player solution I have seems to suit my needs best (and saves me from spending another $500).

Yes, the player can output SACD (stereo OR 5.1 layer) as HDMI LPCM.

As for an analog solution, what folks are saying is that if you wire LF/RF from the multi-channel analog output set to a STEREO analog input pair in your AVR, odds are you will find surround sound processing available in the AVR for that stereo input.

For the 93, your could do that with a mechanical RCA jack switch which cables LF/RF to that stereo analog input pair when you are playing stereo content and cables it to the normal multi-channel analog input when playing multichannel content.

Alternatively, you could spend the extra money for a 95 which has dedicated stereo analog outputs in addition to its multi-channel analog output.
--Bob
SeriousHorse's Avatar SeriousHorse 04:00 PM 02-26-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by moglia View Post

Waiting may be good idea. If some rumors from the interweb dark corners turn out to be true there is a group that may be releasing a method in which ISO can still be played with new firmware. My best guess it would be an updated hardware mod vs custom firmware?. Then again I read rumor a year ago there would be a mod that allowed firmware rollbacks and that's never happened, so who knows. At least hope may exist.

Man, you must hang out in some REALLY dark corners of the interweb:-)
As much as I'd love to see custom firmwares for the 93/95, I just can't see it happening. I guess an updated hardware mod might be possible (probably a whole new design rather than a firmware update for existing PRO mod chips) but would it really be worth the manufacturer's time?
WestCoastD's Avatar WestCoastD 11:16 PM 02-26-2012
Quote:

What's shown on the Oppo's on-screen display is the stats of the content being read off the disc -- not what's being sent out on the HDMI cable.

The correct Oppo output settings for you to use are:

Resolution = 1080p (not Auto or Source Direct)
1080p/24 = Auto (not ON)
3D Mode = Auto (not ON)
HDMI Color Space = best to use an explicit choice rather than Auto, you'll need to experiment. Start with YCbCr 4:4:4
HDMI Deep Color = you'll need to experiment. Start with 36 bit

The "ON" settings force /24 or 3D output (when that's what's actually in the content) even if the display says it can't accept that during the HDMI handshake. It's for oddball displays that don't do the handshake correctly. AUTO for those two polls the display and will only send /24 or 3D if that is in the content *AND* the display says it can accept that.

It's also best to make an explicit choice for HDMI Audio (LPCM or Bitstream) rather than using Auto. Start with LPCM. If you use LPCM, then you can also leave Secondary Audio ON. If you use Bitstream, turn Secondary Audio OFF except when you decide you want to play a Blu-ray disc feature (usually a Picture-in-Picture Commentary track) that requires it.

To see what's actually getting to your display you need to look for some sort of Info display on the TV itself.

Note that if your video is going through an AVR on the way to the display, the capabilities and settings of the AVR also play a role in what gets to the TV

ah, I see. Thanks very much for this detailed info. I definitely don't want, or need, to force 1080p/24, I have a new Samsung LED TV (UN40D6420). I will play around more with Denon AVR-2112CI, need to navigate through video processing/display settings.
wesslan1's Avatar wesslan1 12:23 AM 02-27-2012
Can you play flac 5.1 in .mkv files by using LPCM to AVR?
wmcclain's Avatar wmcclain 05:02 AM 02-27-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesslan1 View Post

Can you play flac 5.1 in .mkv files by using LPCM to AVR?

No, FLAC is not supported for MKV containers. 5.1 works in .flac files.

-Bill
Randallco's Avatar Randallco 07:30 AM 02-27-2012
Hi guys, recently I have ran into MKV file that Oppo refused to play, even though it works fine on my laptop and plays correctly with MPC player on Win7. Here is the MediaInfo report:

Code:
General
Format                         : Matroska
Format version                 : Version 2
File size                      : 7.32 GiB
Duration                       : 2h 39mn
Overall bit rate               : 6 643 Kbps
Encoded date                   : UTC 2010-06-28
Writing application            : mkvmerge v2.9.9 ('Tutu')
Writing library                : libebml v0.7.9 + libmatroska v0.8.1

Video
ID                             : 1
Format                         : AVC
Format/Info                    : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile                 : High@L5.0
Format settings, CABAC         : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames      : 5 frames
Codec ID                       : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Bit rate                       : 6 000 Kbps
Width                          : 1 920 pixels
Height                         : 1 088 pixels
Display aspect ratio           : 16:9
Frame rate mode                : Variable
Frame rate                     : 23.976 fps
Color space                    : YUV
Chroma subsampling             : 4:2:0
Bit depth                      : 8 bits
Scan type                      : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)             : 0.120
Stream size                    : 6.48 GiB (88%)
Writing library                : x264 core 88
Encoding settings              : cabac=1 / ref=5 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x133 / me=umh / subme=9 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=64 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=12 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / mbaff=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=5 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / wpredb=1 / wpredp=2 / keyint=240 / keyint_min=24 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=50 / rc=2pass / mbtree=1 / bitrate=6000 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=10 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
Language                       : English
Default                        : Yes
Forced                         : No
Color primaries                : BT.709-5, BT.1361, IEC 61966-2-4, SMPTE RP177
Transfer characteristics       : BT.709-5, BT.1361
Matrix coefficients            : BT.709-5, BT.1361, IEC 61966-2-4 709, SMPTE RP177

Audio
ID                             : 2
Format                         : AC-3
Format/Info                    : Audio Coding 3
Mode extension                 : CM (complete main)
Codec ID                       : A_AC3
Bit rate mode                  : Constant
Bit rate                       : 640 Kbps
Channel(s)                     : 6 channels
Channel positions              : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate                  : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth                      : 16 bits
Compression mode               : Lossy
Stream size                    : 723 MiB (10%)

Text #1
ID                             : 3
Format                         : UTF-8
Codec ID                       : S_TEXT/UTF8
Codec ID/Info                  : UTF-8 Plain Text
The only suspicious thing I can see here is the "height" 1,088 pixels. Could that be an issue? Anyone experienced something like this before?

Thanks.
Tags: Blu Ray Players , Oppo Bdp 93 Blu Ray Player
First ... 619  620  621 622  623  ... Last

Up
Mobile  Desktop