post #4771 of 8509 Old 11-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandenborg View Post

This is going to be a purely academic answer as I am definitely not the expert on DVD VOBs: I've never archived my DVD's -- or even played one in 2-3 years, let alone on this player EVER

That said, the VOBs in your VIDEO_TS folders are basically just MPEG2s (simlar to my TS recordings). I would think you can use ccextractor to extract SRT subtitle files from those VOBs. Then throw the VOBs and SRT into mkvmerge and remux them into an MKV file.

Maybe mkvmerge will even see the subtitles inside the VOBs directly and save you the ccextractor step: If so, they automatically show up under tracks. Worth a try. Either way, "General track options" in mkvmerge control whether the subtitles should be displayed by Default or even Forced.

Since VOBs are linked (as I recall) you may have to test whether to process each VOB and append them in mkvmerge, or whether it automatically picks up the entire chain of the movie based on the first VOB. Same goes for ccextractor.

Oh, and I assume the VOBs have already been decrypted (DeCSS'ed) when you copied them from the DVD.

Instead of changing the audio track compression setting in mkvmerge (as I described previously) you can set "File -> Options -> Disable header removal compression for audio and video tracks by default" and restart mkvmerge (credit to smckean).

Please post your results here if you try this. And sorry I cannot give you a tried and proven answer. Maybe others will fill in with other/better answers.

Hi Brandenborg,

Thank you very much for your info. I've tried to play video files on my external hard drive via my BDT110's USB port but I get the "This USB device is incompatible" message. Reading the BDT110 manual, I discovered that its USB port only supports FAT formatting. Since my HDD was already formated as NTFS, I assumed that's why it didn't work.

But the mind boggling thing is when I plug my USB flash memory stick which is formatted as FAT into the BDT110's USB port, the same "This USB device is incompatible" message pops up.

The same USB external HDD and flash memory stick work fine when plugged into the USB port on my Samsung HDTV set so I know they are working. Either the BDT110 that I have is defective or the 110's USB port is not very compatible.

I've decided to return my BDT110. I've read that the LG DVD player is very compatible with all kinds of formats. I need to verify whether it accepts NTFS formatted external HDDs on its USB port.

But I very much appreciate the time you took to respond to my questions,
Sky
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4772 of 8509 Old 11-12-2011, 01:27 PM

Liked: 10
Sky,
Correct..ntfs won't work. Besides fat32 or exfat it needs to be externally powered on it's own or by a usb hub. Even though the player offers some power to light up a disks lights and make some noise it is not enough to spin it up and load stuff. Perhaps the 110 wants fat32 or better instead of fat? Try reformatting to exfat and putting on a known playable mkv done up from known suitable converters. (it only plays mkv's)........ (handbrake (with custom prospero preset), dvdfab, some freemake outputs, mkvmerge(with compression header disabling), any dvd converter, AVS (avs4you), multiAVCHD, The list can go on but only some do it right and some don't but at least they'll offer a menu and play
Your quikest way to test is:
reformat usb flash to exfat (larger file support)= a few seconds
set mkvmerge on 'disable header compression' under it's options/setting section and then thow a title 1 (1gig) vob on via add files. Let it spit out something to drop on the usb flash= 2-9minutes
copy to usb= 2-4 minutes
post #4773 of 8509 Old 11-12-2011, 01:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 14
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
post #4774 of 8509 Old 11-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktm911 View Post

Sky,
Correct..ntfs won't work. Besides fat32 or exfat it needs to be externally powered on it's own or by a usb hub. Even though the player offers some power to light up a disks lights and make some noise it is not enough to spin it up and load stuff.

My external drive is in a Thermaltake BlacX docking station which is externally powered via a wall wart.

Quote:

Perhaps the 110 wants fat32 or better instead of fat? Try reformatting to exfat and putting on a known playable mkv done up from known suitable converters. (it only plays mkv's)........

All of my external HDDs are already formatted as NTFS and they have a lot of DVD video on them in the VIDEO_TS format. So I'll be better off looking for a DVD player that has NTFS capability via its USB port that can play VIDEO_TS format.

EDIT:
On second thought, I'll be better off buying a home theater PC. I'll be able to play ANYTHING via USB, or the network that way. I'll be able to turn subtitles in VIDEO_TS folders on which I don't think "ANY" DVD player can do via their USB port or DLNA networking. Gotta forget about doing USB or networking via a DVD player.

Thanks,
Sky
post #4775 of 8509 Old 11-12-2011, 02:30 PM

haha hear ya there in leaving it all behind.Might be a noble/smart decission but before ya returnd ya could humour the folks in confirming whether ya got a broken usb port or not by running the quik test I mentioned...you know just to help others feel comfortable at least in that the hardware isn't prone to being broken. We know the software sorta is..lol
post #4776 of 8509 Old 11-12-2011, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjktcvs View Post

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

Of course them title 1 vob's mastered on our own ship or at least owned by a fair maiden named 'fair use' that swabs the deck at every turn..lmaof
post #4777 of 8509 Old 11-12-2011, 02:41 PM

Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark View Post

Hi Brandenborg,

Thank you very much for your info. I've tried to play video files on my external hard drive via my BDT110's USB port but I get the "This USB device is incompatible" message. Reading the BDT110 manual, I discovered that its USB port only supports FAT formatting. Since my HDD was already formated as NTFS, I assumed that's why it didn't work.

But the mind boggling thing is when I plug my USB flash memory stick which is formatted as FAT into the BDT110's USB port, the same "This USB device is incompatible" message pops up.

The same USB external HDD and flash memory stick work fine when plugged into the USB port on my Samsung HDTV set so I know they are working. Either the BDT110 that I have is defective or the 110's USB port is not very compatible.

I've decided to return my BDT110. I've read that the LG DVD player is very compatible with all kinds of formats. I need to verify whether it accepts NTFS formatted external HDDs on its USB port.

But I very much appreciate the time you took to respond to my questions,
Sky

I hear you.

It's definitely something you have to balance whether it's worth the trouble to make this work with the Panny. As has been posted many times, you don't want this player if broad file playback support is a high priority.

The Panny works for me (as a BD, internet and EVEN a file player) because I mostly play HD cable recordings which it happens to handle very well. If I had a large archive of mixed videos or DVD backups to play I would almost certainly look elsewhere too.

Good luck, and thanks for the feedback!
post #4778 of 8509 Old 11-12-2011, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smckean View Post

You've got that backwards .........I should be the one thanking you! I couldn't have done what I'm doing without your many clear explanations.

Sure, it goes both ways. But I am truly grateful because you tested this tool and procedure across a bunch of different files (far more than I'd done myself) and helped confirm and improve it. That should help others as they read these posts.

Quote:

1. MKVMerge is working fairly well, but I now discover that it can not batch-process a series of files (such as all files in a specific folder). The author's website says he has no plans to ever add such a feature. One can define separate "jobs" and have those jobs sequentially processed, but that takes as much time to set up as processing the files separately. When I get back to my regular computer (tomorrow), I will try to look into DVDFab as another tool for MKV construction.

If you don't find another tool that does batch processing, I'd suggest simply running mkvmerge from a batch file. it IS a command line tool after all. You probably already know this, but just in case:

Set up ONE conversion in mkvmerge GUI, then copy the resulting command line into a .bat file using "Muxing -> Copy command line to clipboard". Turn it into loop command like this:

for %%f in ("d:\\videos\\*.ts") do (don't include the )

In the pasted command, replace each occurance of the input filename (the entire path) with "%%f" and each occurance of the output file name with "d:\\outputfolder\\%%~nf.mkv". Running this batch file will repeat the mkvmerge command for each TS file in the d:\\videos folder.

The command line copied from the GUI may include some parameter that vary from one file to the next. Some of those may be skipped and left to mkvmerge defaults. Others you may have to run batches with common parameters (such as "--display-dimensions" on anamorphic VOBs).

Here is one possible command:

for %%f in ("X:\\DVR\\*.ts") do "E:\\Program Files (x86)\\MKVtoolnix\\mkvmerge.exe" -o "X:\\DVR \\MKV\\%%~nf.mkv" --forced-track 0:no --compression 0:none --language 1:eng --forced-track 1:no --compression 1:none -a 1 -d 0 -S -T --no-global-tags --no-chapters "%%f" --track- order 0:0,0:1

You may need a few tests and tweaks, but the principle is simple. Send me a pm if you need help with this -- so we don't flood the thread.

Quote:

2. I have run into several glitches with the Panny's Network Drive facility. Frankly, I'm about to give up on it. The problems seem to occur when there is more than one share defined. If you go to one share; then back out all the way to the Panny's Home screen; then go back into Network Drive and select the other share, the Panny appears to hook up to the 2nd share as it should, but as a quickly flashed screen indicates, the Panny actually goes back to the 1st share. If you attempt to connect to the 2nd share a second time, the Panny will then connect to the 2nd share properly.

3. I don't know if this is a Windows XP issue or the Panny, but when you connect to one of 2 shares defined in the Panny, a look at WXP's "Computer Management" administrative tool under "Shares" shows that both shares get connected to. Worse, at some point the files displayed on the Panny are always from the same share regardless of which share you thought you connected to.

It appears the Panny support of playing external files continues to be a mess.

Don't know why, but I simply haven't seen any problems like this. I have two Network Drives set up on the Panny. I realize that's little help or consolation to you. In light of the permissions issues you mentioned earlier, maybe your XP installation is causing this mess rather than the Panny.

I am ruthless when it comes to my Windows installs: I make multiple image backups along the way as I install Windows, and new ones whenever I make significant changes. If there's any signs of problems, I spend very little time trying to fix it. If it doesn't resolve right away, I just go back to an earlier image. Takes me less than 15 mins.

If you have another Windows (preferably Win7) I'd do another reset of the Panny and try to connect to the other Windows. Just as a test.

Of course at the end of the day you also have to consider whether all this is worth the trouble. Just because it works for me (with my limited needs and my particular setup) doesn't mean it'll work for everybody.

Thanks again, buddy!
post #4779 of 8509 Old 11-12-2011, 03:11 PM

Brandenborg, Is that command batching of ts files in mkvmerge tweakable for video ts folders with it's trained vob's?
post #4780 of 8509 Old 11-12-2011, 03:50 PM

Liked: 12
Quote:

Yes is an apparent failing of player in that the consensus is that it should handle the stream quality/resolution switching that netflix does to everyone based on current traffic or bandwidth a bit better without the black flash. Should be seamless as other machines able to utuilize the different quality streams do it fine. I hardly ever notice it but hey I don't watch NF near as much as the kids do. It's friday night, maybe your on a network with heaps of traffic right now.

I have no problem streaming NF on my computer. I also connected this player directly to my LAN, and there was still a considerable amount of flashing. I've never seen flashing when watching on my computer. I can only assume it is the player, not my connection speed or Netflix.

I've found the best way to watch NF or online tv is just to connect my Computer to my TV. I just extend my monitor to my tv with a VGA converter. The best $18 I've spent in awhile. No issue with my connection or flashing.

I still haven't solved my bedroom viewing dilemma. I'm still waiting on a back-ordered bridge and tv for that room. But I don't think this player is the answer I was looking for.
post #4781 of 8509 Old 11-12-2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:

Brandenborg, Is that command batching of ts files in mkvmerge tweakable for video ts folders with it's trained vob's?

It's a little different if you want it cycle through a bunch of folders, each containing its own set of VOBs. Basically you use something like this:

for /D %%f in ("d:\\dvdarchive\\*.*") do mkvmerge -o "d:\\MKVfolder\\%%~nf.mkv" <...mkvmerge options...> "%%f\\VTS_01_1.vob" <...more options...>

This would cycle through all subfolders within d:\\dvdarchive and process VTS_01_1.vob within each one (I assume mkvmkerge picks up the entire chain from that) outputting MKV files in d:\\MKVfolder and naming each the same as the VOB folder.

The /D parameter tells "for" to cycle through directories instead of files. There is also /R to recursively go through a folder structure. I forget if /D and /R are available in XP -- but they are in Win7.
post #4782 of 8509 Old 11-12-2011, 07:51 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

haha hear ya there in leaving it all behind.Might be a noble/smart decission but before ya returnd ya could humour the folks in confirming whether ya got a broken usb port or not by running the quik test I mentioned...you know just to help others feel comfortable at least in that the hardware isn't prone to being broken. We know the software sorta is..lol

Really sorry but I already wiped all of the fingerprints off the BDT110 so it looks new and packed everything in the box the way they were when I received it.

The other thing that was disappointing about the BDT110 was the picture quality of SD DVDs via the HDMI cable. I did try it with SuperResolution on and off. The picture looked really grainy until I adjusted the BDT110 to the SOFT output and I still had to change the digital noise reduction on our Samsung LN32D550 HDTV set from LOW TO HIGH. Then the SD picture looked pretty good. --- For folks who have not turned the digital noise reduction on their TVs to HIGH when playing SD DVDs, try it. It makes a world of difference.

I didn't try the Blu-Ray playback since we don't own any Blu-Ray discs yet.

Overall, I'm disappointed with the BDT110 . But that's just me and expectations that I had. I'm sure it's a fine player for everyone else.

Best regards,
Sky
post #4783 of 8509 Old 11-12-2011, 11:45 PM

Quote:

Really sorry but I already wiped all of the fingerprints off the BDT110 so it looks new and packed everything in the box the way they were when I received it.

The other thing that was disappointing about the BDT110 was the picture quality of SD DVDs via the HDMI cable. I did try it with SuperResolution on and off. The picture looked really grainy until I adjusted the BDT110 to the SOFT output and I still had to change the digital noise reduction on our Samsung LN32D550 HDTV set from LOW TO HIGH. Then the SD picture looked pretty good. --- For folks who have not turned the digital noise reduction on their TVs to HIGH when playing SD DVDs, try it. It makes a world of difference.

Overall, I'm disappointed with the BDT110 . But that's just me and expectations that I had. I'm sure it's a fine player for everyone else.

Best regards,
Sky

You are disappointed with the BLU-RAY player...yet you never even tested it with a single...you know...BLU-RAY disc.
post #4784 of 8509 Old 11-13-2011, 01:33 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavej View Post

I get a lot of PMs for these codes, so here are all the pronto hex codes for the 110/210/310. I can also post the code 2 and 3 versions upon request. If these codes offend you in any way, please accept my apologies and move on and leave the rest of us with universal remotes in peace.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Spoiler  
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Protocol=panasonic Device=176.0
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 0 stop
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 1 eject
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 4 rew
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 5 ffwd
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 6 pause
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 10 play
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 15 1
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 17 2
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 18 3
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 19 4
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 20 5
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 21 6
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 22 7
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 23 8
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 24 9
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 25 0
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 51 audio
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 61 power
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 62 discrete on
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 63 discrete off
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 73 skip back
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 74 skip fwd
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 87 home
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 95 display
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 128 submenu
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 129 return
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 130 select
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 131 */shift
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 133 up
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 134 down
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 135 left
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 136 right
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.0 Function: 155 menu
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0ACE

Protocol=panasonic Device=176.1
Device Code: 176.1 Function: 64 blue
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.1 Function: 65 red
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.1 Function: 66 green
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.1 Function: 67 yellow
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.1 Function: 81 exit
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.1 Function: 89 viera cast
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.1 Function: 90 #/aspect
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.1 Function: 94 S[Skype]
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.1 Function: 95 3D
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0ACE
Device Code: 176.1 Function: 104 Netflix
0000 0070 0000 0032 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0ACE

mdavej,

Thank you SO MUCH for posting the discrete on/off HEX codes! I just replaced my BD35 with a BDT110 and I was thrilled to find your message in this thread. I use a Universal Remote MX850 and I have several macros that need discrete on and off. I copied the HEX codes for discrete on and off into ProntoEdit to create a CCF file. Then it was a simple matter to open the CCF file in MXEditor's Universal Browser and drag-copy the discrete codes to MXEditor and download them to my remote. I'm all set!!

Thanks again!!

Mark
post #4785 of 8509 Old 11-13-2011, 05:29 AM

In the settings, what's the difference between 16:9 and 16:9 full?
post #4786 of 8509 Old 11-13-2011, 05:53 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 13
Anyone has play Harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 lately on these players, I was watching it last night and the picture freeze in the part when Weasley try to destroy the Horcruxes with the sword, it freeze for a few seconds and then continuos. I try the movie on my ps3 with no issues. So I was wondering if is the the player. If someone has the movie, can you check for me.

post #4787 of 8509 Old 11-13-2011, 06:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedOctober205 View Post

You are disappointed with the BLU-RAY player...yet you never even tested it with a single...you know...BLU-RAY disc.

My Blu Rays are stunning on the Panny 110 with my Sony 810. Watched a couple of (OH NO!) standard DVD's and they look pretty good.

Jeff
post #4788 of 8509 Old 11-13-2011, 06:24 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithgmartinez View Post

In the settings, what's the difference between 16:9 and 16:9 full?

It effects how a 4:3 aspect ratio move plays. When set to 16:9, the movie plays with sidebars. When set to 16:9 Full the movie is stretched to fill the screen.
post #4789 of 8509 Old 11-13-2011, 06:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I already own the 110 that I'm going to be relocating to a room without wired internet access.

What's my best option for a wireless dongle/adapter?

"The dream never dies, just the dreamer."

post #4790 of 8509 Old 11-13-2011, 07:02 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by centauro74 View Post

Anyone has play Harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 lately on these players, I was watching it last night and the picture freeze in the part when Weasley try to destroy the Horcruxes with the sword, it freeze for a few seconds and then continuos. I try the movie on my ps3 with no issues. So I was wondering if is the the player. If someone has the movie, can you check for me.

Regular BD or 3D? I've played the 2D version numerous times without problems. Haven't tried the 3D version yet.

S~

Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself
post #4791 of 8509 Old 11-13-2011, 07:06 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 29
Quote:

Gotta forget about doing USB or networking via a DVD player.

These things are disc players, first. Network devices second. For some: A very distant second.

Quote:

The other thing that was disappointing about the BDT110 was the picture quality of SD DVDs via the HDMI cable.

Odd. One of the most oft-praised aspects of these players is their up-conversion.

We have a fairly significant (to us, anyway) library of DVDs. There's no way in hell we're replacing that entire library with BDs. For most purchases we'll probably continue to purchase DVDs. For example: At $13 for the DVD, vs. $20 for the BD, we just purchased Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II on DVD.

Our TV is a new Samsung LN46D630. We sit about 10-12' back or so. I've never noticed any graininess in anything. Perhaps if we had a bigger TV or we sat closer... Then again: Isn't that what Blu-ray is supposed to address?

Quote:

Overall, I'm disappointed with the BDT110.

Not overly surprising, since you bought a Blu-ray player and evaluated it on everything but actually, you know, playing Blu-ray disks?

Jim
post #4792 of 8509 Old 11-13-2011, 07:20 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teachsac View Post

Regular BD or 3D? I've played the 2D version numerous times without problems. Haven't tried the 3D version yet.

S~

I'm talking about the first movie "part 1" in 2D. Thank you. It plays fine except in that specific part.

post #4793 of 8509 Old 11-13-2011, 07:38 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 11
Ok sorry if asked before but need a definative answer befroe buying tomorrow

reason for buying a 210 apart from excellent bd quality would be if it could dnla wirelessly stream MKV or any other form of BD rip.

Most important, if it will, is that it auto switches to 24p

i will keep using my HTPC for all other files which it does well but BD is pain and looking for a substitute!

as i havnt started ripping my discs yet i can use whatever format i want to rip probably with DvdFab as i have used it before
post #4794 of 8509 Old 11-13-2011, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by centauro74 View Post

No problems at all with the BD of Deathly Hallows Part 1. Just played it yesterday. Are you playing the BD or DVD version?
post #4795 of 8509 Old 11-13-2011, 07:58 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTSIndy View Post

No problems at all with the BD of Deathly Hallows Part 1. Just played it yesterday. Are you playing the BD or DVD version?

Funny think I try again this morning and played fine. I think it was a overheating problem, I have to move my equipment out of the closet down to the basement.

post #4796 of 8509 Old 11-13-2011, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raminolta View Post

Do you find your player real silent or do you confirm it is noisy?

I find my BD310 real quiet under operation. When starting up and when opening the tray it has some medium pitchy sound that I guess is the motor spinning up or something, but once it has started it is quiet as a mouse. It's much quieter than my old Oppo HD980.

Quote:

This is probably due to you having a different opinion on what a good upscaled picture should look compared with most of the rest of us. SD material is grainy and that soft soap opera picture that you like would make people like me really hate the picture . Also did you compare with a paused picture of with a running movie? I've found that this player produces a picture with less resolution on SD material when paused like if it's only displaying one field and not a full progressive frame.

Yeah that was a long way of saying each to their own basically
post #4797 of 8509 Old 11-13-2011, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacemaker View Post

Ok sorry if asked before but need a definative answer befroe buying tomorrow

reason for buying a 210 apart from excellent bd quality would be if it could dnla wirelessly stream MKV or any other form of BD rip.

Most important, if it will, is that it auto switches to 24p

i will keep using my HTPC for all other files which it does well but BD is pain and looking for a substitute!

as i havnt started ripping my discs yet i can use whatever format i want to rip probably with DvdFab as i have used it before

No on both accounts, I'm afraid.

1) Through DLNA you can stream MPEG files natively (full quality, FF/Rew, no subtitles). Other formats would rely on the DLNA server transcoding (reducing quality).

2) From network drive (file share) or USB you can play mkv files - and only mkv. This gives you faster/smoother FF/Rew, subtitles and support for more encodes (MP4/H.264).

3) 24p playback is only supported directly from Buy-ray discs, not from file playback (as far as I can tell).

If playing archived BDs or DVDs is a high priority, I'd look at a dedicated streaming device - or maybe LG Blu-Ray players which I hear are great with file playback.
post #4798 of 8509 Old 11-13-2011, 08:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 24
"Anyone has play Harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1"

Yes but not in the movie. Problems at the beginning with the commercials part and sound dropping out.

E.B. White said, "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
post #4799 of 8509 Old 11-13-2011, 08:55 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandenborg View Post

No on both accounts, I'm afraid.

1) Through DLNA you can stream MPEG files natively (full quality, FF/Rew, no subtitles). Other formats would rely on the DLNA server transcoding (reducing quality).

2) From network drive (file share) or USB you can play mkv files - and only mkv. This gives you faster/smoother FF/Rew, subtitles and support for more encodes (MP4/H.264).

3) 24p playback is only supported directly from Buy-ray discs, not from file playback (as far as I can tell).

If playing archived BDs or DVDs is a high priority, I'd look at a dedicated streaming device - or maybe LG Blu-Ray players which I hear are great with file playback.

thanks alot for the reply
it IS a network drive i am useing which has the option to use dnla (Netgear Stora) so i can strean MKV with full HD audio?

if thats the case it just leaves the 24p problem, without a way to switch it be it manuallt or auto then its unusable to anyone who cant stand judder
post #4800 of 8509 Old 11-13-2011, 09:22 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Panasonic BDP210 offers PCM 7.1 capability. I do not know what that actually means for my set up.

If I would just be connecting BD to Denon 1909 AVR via HDMI, would I actually get true 7.1 sound for any rare BD's or 7.1 streamed Netflix source material? Since I stopped buying BD's, Netflix stream would be mostly how I'd ever (potentially) get 7.1 material. I read that Netflix does stream 7.1 to PS3 (https://account.netflix.com/NetflixR...tails?pdid=105).

Is $25 more for the Panasonic 210 over the 110 to get "PCM 7.1" feature worth it? I have stopped buying BD's. Is 7.1 ever available via Netflix streaming?

(Currently my (soon to be replaced) old Panasonic BD55 player is connected via HDMI to Denon 1909 AVR.)
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Panasonic Dmp Bdt110 3d 2d Blu Ray Disc Player , Blu Ray Movies , Panasonic Viera Tc P50gt30 50 Inch 1080p 3d Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Dmp Bdt100 Full Hd 3d Blu Ray Disc Player , Receivers Amplifiers , Sony Bdp S770 3d Blu Ray Disc Player With Wi Fi , Panasonic 1080p Blu Ray Player Dmp Bd35ak Brand , Panasonic Dmp Bd55k Blu Ray Disc Player
Gear in this thread - P50gt30 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page