Official Panasonic DMP-BDT110/210/310 Owners Thread - Page 209 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #6241 of 8479 Old 01-13-2012, 01:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a question, regarding every one's experience with the black flashes.

Last night I was watching 13 Assassins since it was on the list of full hd+ 5.1 that was posted the other day (thanks for the web site). This is a two hour, ten minute movie. There were two black flashes during the opening titles and four during the closing credits. I did not have any during the movie itself.

Do others have a similar experience? That the flash is usually during credits and not during the movie? I wonder if this is representative of something done to conserve bandwidth.....

Also does anybody else feel that the 210 puts the connection to sleep when you stop using the catalog /search function or pause a movie on Netflix, causing a network connection error on the Netflix service?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6242 of 8479 Old 01-13-2012, 02:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 11
I just started noticing a tearing in the upper and lower 1/8 of the picture when watching 3D only. It appears as fine bright moving horizontal lines, like a noisy connection. Is this related to the weak HDMI issue of the Panny? I have a 310 feeding directly to a Panny 7000 projector and I only just started seeing the problem today using the same high speed HDMI cable I've always used.

It seems to happen mainly when in Play mode and it's not due to the Bluray disk or any unusual settings. Just wanted to confirm that someone has seen the same thing and knows if it is HDMI handshake. I will try another input on the projector and maybe an older non-HS cable to see if things change. In 2D it works fine. I'm also in 4:4:4 and have deep color off, in case that matters. Thanks.
post #6243 of 8479 Old 01-13-2012, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 124
I run 35 ft. from my Panny. Haven't had any issues. Specific to upper and lower part of the picture doesn't sound like something that would be a player problem. It would more likely appear throughout the whole picture. Check the Panny thread to see if anyone else has seen this. I'm using a JVC projector.

S~

Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself
post #6244 of 8479 Old 01-13-2012, 02:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 194
HDMI handshake problem typically resulted in black screen, e.g. complete loss of picture and audio. Not noise pattern. You may have a TV/PJ problem.
post #6245 of 8479 Old 01-13-2012, 02:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teachsac View Post

I run 35 ft. from my Panny. Haven't had any issues. Specific to upper and lower part of the picture doesn't sound like something that would be a player problem. It would more likely appear throughout the whole picture. Check the Panny thread to see if anyone else has seen this. I'm using a JVC projector.
S~

Thanks, I'm checking there as well. My cable is only 10ft.
post #6246 of 8479 Old 01-13-2012, 03:01 PM

please forgive this ultra n00b-ish post.

I am a mom with an almost 3 year old and I work. I simply haven't had the time to read all 200+ pages of this thread. Is there any really super simplified FAQ out there on the 210 / 310? My husband wanted to buy me a PS3 for Christmas since we don't have a Blu-Ray player at all. I don't really want to open up the black hole of gaming in our house so I was thinking of getting a Roku instead but I searched around for something with Amazon prime streaming AND Netflix and found this.

Here are my basic questions:

1) I have an older (read: ancient) stereo which is currently plugged in via audio cable to the tv. Will this continue to work? It does have a 5:1 dolby system and it is Yamaha brand from the mid 90s.

2) Our television is / was only 780p, not true HD. We certainly DO plan to upgrade but probably not for another few months due to budgetary constraints. It is an older Sharp LCD. At Christmas I "met" and fell in love with a Panasonic VT series 55 inch ...

About a month ago we had a house sitter who insists she didn't "change" anything but the display now informs me it is only working in 480p mode. I have tried EVERYTHING in the menus and even reset but it seems like it might be broken. I promise you, I am not incompetent, there is no way to "change it back" I even tried changing all of the inputs.

I am plannning on calling Time Warner and upgrading our cable package when we get the new Blu-Ray player and I am desperately hoping it will turn out to be the box itself. If not, will this unit still work for our current television until we can replace it?

3) Is there a way to make this player region free? I have a large collection of Region 2 (UK) DVDs I would love to watch.

Thank you so much! If there are answers to these questions already please direct me and forgive me for asking again!
post #6247 of 8479 Old 01-13-2012, 03:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 15
Well, Snoopy, that's quite a post.

1. Too vague of a question to really answer. By Stereo, you mean a receiver and speakers? What do you mean by audio cable? RCA? Why is it connected to the TV at all? It would help if you stated specifically what you had with model numbers (all equipment), or specified all of the equipment you are using (or plan to use) and exactly what inputs and outputs they have.

2. Why do you think it's been changed? If it's a 720p display, it has no other option than to display in 720p. In other words, it can't be changed, so your sitter couldn't have changed anything. It might be informing you of the signal it's receiving (480p) from your cable box. If you're currently not getting HD from TW cable, I think I would make that move first. Depending on the size of your display and your seating distance, you might not even be able to tell the difference between HD and SD.

3. There's not an easy way that I know of.

"The dream never dies, just the dreamer."

post #6248 of 8479 Old 01-13-2012, 03:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 282
Snoopy,

1. Probably, if your yamaha has an optical (toslink) input.
2. The player will work fine if your tv has HDMI inputs (get an HDMI cable and toslink cable at monoprice.com)
3. The standard panasonic one-for-all remote region free hack works fine for DVD. It's easy to find and to do, and you can probably do it with your cable remote.

I don't think anything is wrong with your tv. You probably just need to change the source resolution (cable box, etc.), not the tv.

You definitely don't need to buy the 310. You can get the 210 if you need wireless internet access for Netflix, etc. If a network cable will reach, all you need it the 110 which doesn't have wireless.
post #6249 of 8479 Old 01-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 13
I'm thinking of trying vudu on my 110. When I go to the vudu website the 110 isn't listed and I don't see how to set an account up.

I see Vudu under one of the settings on the player but I'm not sure how to create an account.

I know it's all opinion but is the Vudu thing worth it?
post #6250 of 8479 Old 01-13-2012, 04:55 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by de8212 View Post

I'm thinking of trying vudu on my 110. When I go to the vudu website the 110 isn't listed and I don't see how to set an account up.

I see Vudu under one of the settings on the player but I'm not sure how to create an account.

When you go to the VUDU website there's a banner of links at the top. The rightmost link is "Sign In/Sign Up".
Quote:

I know it's all opinion but is the Vudu thing worth it?

VUDU offers the highest picture and sound quality streaming video currently on the market. If you sign up and register your BDT110 they'll give you a $6 credit with which you can rent a recent release movie in their highest bit rate, highest quality encoding, which they call HDX (they'll give you a credit for every device that you register on that account thereafter).

Create an account, choose a film and watch it and then decide whether it's worth it for yourself . (I don't remember how you register the BDTx10s, but if you start the VUDU player it will probably ask you to log in with a dialog into which to enter your e-mail address and VUDU account password).

Mike Scott (XBL: MikeHellion, PSN: MarcHellion)

"Think of the cable company as a group of terrorist (sic)." -- hookbill
post #6251 of 8479 Old 01-13-2012, 04:56 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 13
Thank you michael, I must be blind. I must have looked a tthe page for several minutes and never saw that.

OK so I signed up. Now do I do the rest on the 110? Kids are watching tv so I can't go check now.
post #6252 of 8479 Old 01-13-2012, 05:23 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by de8212 View Post

Thank you michael, I must be blind. I must have looked a tthe page for several minutes and never saw that.

OK so I signed up. Now do I do the rest on the 110? Kids are watching tv so I can't go check now.

I believe that the first time you run the VUDU app on the BDTx10 it will ask you to sign into your account giving you a little on-screen keyboard with which to enter your e-mail address and account password; it'll either do that or give you some kind of token to enter into a register dialog on at the VUDU site on your PC. I'm betting on the former, since the token thing is becoming less and less popular (the logging in using a little onscreen keyboard is more tedious, but it can be done on the device without involving a PC).

Mike Scott (XBL: MikeHellion, PSN: MarcHellion)

"Think of the cable company as a group of terrorist (sic)." -- hookbill
post #6253 of 8479 Old 01-13-2012, 08:55 PM

I apologize if this question has been asked before but I couldn't find the answer.

I'm using an Vizio e3d420VX TV connected directly via an optical cable to a Vizio VHT510 soundbar. My BDT-215 is connected to this setup via a HDMI cable to the TV.

When I play a movie in the BDT the sound gets down graded to 2.1. I can see this if I use the on screen menu to look at the sound data format. I can also see this issue if I go to a 5.1 test such as the THX optimizer on my Starwars discs.

This down grade to 2.1 also happens if I hook the soundbar directly to the BDT via the optical cable and just use the HDMI cable for the picture. There is an option in the BDT menu to turn off the sound on on the HDMI output. This does not affect the situation. Nor does turn on order of devices.

I do not have a receiver to hook between the BDT and the TV and quiet frankly it wouldn't work for me to introduce one. The TV and soundbar are on the wall in the family room and the BDT is brought in at night when we want to watch a movie, there is nowhere to place it he BDT and a receiver permanently that my young kids couldn't get to and destroy them.

The TV's advanced audio settings are "Digital audio out : Dolby digital".

The Bluray's advanced audio settings are "digital audio out: both settings are bitstream".

I can't seen any other relevant advanced settings but let me know if I missed something.

Again I apologize if this has been addressed before and I'd appreciate being pointed to that discussion.

Thanks,
Matthew
post #6254 of 8479 Old 01-13-2012, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie1617 View Post

Anynet + is Samsungs implementation of HDMI Control aka CEC Control. Panasonic calls it Viera Link. Go to your Anynet + Menu and under Receiver set it to ON. Now the 1021 volume will be controlled by the TV's remote control and if you set up your Panny remote for ypur TV the TV Vol button on the remote controls the 1021 volume. Read the the section on Anynet+ in your manual. Not everything may work with non Samsung products, but a lot will.

OK, I read the entire Anynet+ section in the E-Manual on my TV and I'm still in the dark.

When I do what you said: "Go to your Anynet + Menu and under Receiver set it to ON.", it won't let me turn the receiver to "On". It tries to connect then says "Anynet+ device is not connected. Please check connection and retry." The receiver is on when I try to connect to it. When I refresh the device list, only the BD player shows up, not the receiver.

Any thoughts on what I should do next?
post #6255 of 8479 Old 01-14-2012, 04:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 282
You need to enable the same on all your devices. It won't' be anynet but something similar. My Sony, panny & toshiba all control each other fine although each calls HDMI CEC something different.
post #6256 of 8479 Old 01-14-2012, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashenden View Post

Obviously the DMP-BDTxxx Blu-Ray players are network connected, but has anyone had any success in controlling them over the TCP/IP network connection or only via Infrared?

Thanks to input from mdavej and XARiUS, I found what I was looking for in terms of the technical details needed to control a Panasonic DMP-BDT110/210/310 unit using IP over a 802.11 network. Then I successfully controlled my device using a laptop or iPxx device thanks to Fulltopuk as well as TouchControl after some tweaks on HTTP POST made by its developer.

My TouchControl device layout has been designed and is available at that site, if needed: http://www.touch-ir.com/. I have no affiliation to TouchControl other than I am a very impressed user (more on that in this post http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...5#post21491535).

The technical details on the command format are as follows (again thanks to mdavej and XARiUS):

• Host: An IP address specific to your device. I went with a static address 192.168.1.201
  • Port: 80
  • HTTP POST as follows:

POST /WAN/dvdr/dvdr_ctrl.cgi? HTTP/1.1
    User-Agent: MEI-LAN-REMOTE-CALL
    Host: 192.168.1.105
    Content-Length: [length]

cCMD_RC_[command].x=100&cCMD_RC_[command].y=100

Where you would replace [command] and [length] with the following depending on the action needed:

NOTE: Please note that STOP does not work on my DMP-BDT110 and I am looking for a command for the Display button. Also, if anyone knows of any Status commands, that would be nice to know as well.

Action [command] [length]
    POWER POWER 39
    OPEN/CLOSE OP_CL 39
    1 (@.) 1D 33
    2 (ABC) 2D 33
    3 (DEF) 3D 33
    4 (GHI) 4D 33
    5 (JKL) 5D 33
    6 (MNO) 6D 33
    7 (PQRS) 7D 33
    8 (TUV) 8D 33
    9 (WXYZ) 9D 33
    0 (-,) 0D 33
    * (CANCEL) CLEAR 39
    # ([_]) SHARP 39
    SKYPE SKYPE 39
    3-D 3D 33
    AUDIO AUDIOSEL 45
    NETFLIX NETFLIX 43
    REWIND << REV 35
    FAST FWD >> CUE 35
    STOP STOP 37
    PAUSE PAUSE 39
    PLAY > PLAYBACK 45
    REPLAY < SKIPREV 43
    SKIP SKIPFWD 43
    STATUS DSPSEL 41
    EXIT EXIT 37
    POP-UP MENU (TOP MENU) TITLE 39
    VIERA CAST V_CAST 41
    HOME MLTNAV 41
    UP UP 33
    DOWN DOWN 37
    LEFT LEFT 37
    RIGHT RIGHT 39
    OK SELECT 41
    SUBMENU MENU 37
    RETURN RETURN 41
    RED RED 35
    GREEN GREEN 39
    BLUE BLUE 37
    YELLOW YELLOW 41
    PIP P_IN_P 41
    OSD OSDONOFF 45
    (swipe in CW circle) SHFWD2 41
    (swipe in CCW circle) SHREV2 41
post #6257 of 8479 Old 01-14-2012, 08:07 AM

Liked: 21
^^ Wow, very impressive. I didn't know this player could do that. Great post!
post #6258 of 8479 Old 01-14-2012, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbase1 View Post

try mezzmo dlna software...it works best with my 210 and 4 tb of media.

UPDATE: I tried the Mezzmo. Very easy to set up and the BDT210 connects right up to it, but it won't stay connected for more than 10 minutes.
I'm about to throw the Panasonic out in the trash!

Thanks for the recommendation of Mezzmo. I like it much better than Serviio. Now, if I can just find a Bluray player that actually supports DLNA...
post #6259 of 8479 Old 01-14-2012, 12:13 PM

Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th Angel View Post

UPDATE: I tried the Mezzmo. Very easy to set up and the BDT210 connects right up to it, but it won't stay connected for more than 10 minutes.

Thanks for the recommendation of Mezzmo. I like it much better than Serviio. Now, if I can just find a Bluray player that actually supports DLNA...

I am sure there are better DLNA players out there than the Panny. That said, it DOES actually work for me and a few others as posted here. Personally I use a win7 laptop as server, sometimes on a wired connection, sometimes wifi (Panny is less sensitive to wifi latencies on DLNA compared to network drive). I've played full-length 1080i and 720p movies, no problems. All were MPEG2 TS files.

One thing I have found important and posted about over and over: the Panny is very sensitive to frame errors - as happen frequently when recording from cable or OTA. I generally run recordings through a "cleaner" before playing (MPEG2REPAIR, there are many others).

I wish I could tell you exactly what to do other than to say that it CAN work (encouragement) but many others have found, like you, that it wasn't worth the effort (sort of encouragement as well that it isn't just you).
post #6260 of 8479 Old 01-14-2012, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th Angel View Post

Hrrm.... are you sure it's not something with your router or network? I just hooked up my BDT210 for the first time this week. Was very disappointed to find out that Tversity, which is what I had been using to stream movies to my PS3, was useless for the BDT. Spent a couple of hours researching and finally came across Mezzmo which I installed and set up this morning.

After installing it and having to manually configure it for a Panasonic BDT, it seems to be working flawlessly. Granted I've only watched one movie so far but it was a 2 hour movie which was on my PC as an xvid file and Mezzmo transcoded it without any issues and never dropped the connection.

Aside from that, I also watched a movie on Netflix and another on Amazon Prime and both worked well although I did get a couple of the black screen flashes on netflix that I've seen reported. I don't remember if there is a solution to that problem. It's not a major thing though, it was just a couple of very quick flashes.

Overall I have to say I'm pretty pleased with it. I got it specifically to replace my old and dying PS3 so I'm glad I found a way to do everything with it that I was doing with the PS3.
post #6261 of 8479 Old 01-14-2012, 02:14 PM

Never again will I purchase anything panasonic, I have flung this hunk of junk in the bin after a tantrum trying to set up a network drive with this. I have been e-mailing the twats at panasonic or PANASHITY as I now refer to them for over a week with not one response anyway the thing is broke now after being repeatedly smashed on the floor! BE WARNED FUTURE BUYERS!
post #6262 of 8479 Old 01-14-2012, 02:27 PM

With this your only post you must have a very short temper. Network Drives work very well once you have a real user id and password. The only problem is deleting them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tevion74 View Post

Never again will I purchase anything panasonic, I have flung this hunk of junk in the bin after a tantrum trying to set up a network drive with this. I have been e-mailing the twats at panasonic or PANASHITY as I now refer to them for over a week with not one response anyway the thing is broke now after being repeatedly smashed on the floor! BE WARNED FUTURE BUYERS!

post #6263 of 8479 Old 01-14-2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbsidlov View Post

With this your only post you must have a very short temper. Network Drives work very well once you have a real user id and password. The only problem is deleting them.

I had a real username and password, I managed to get it set up through dlna but the quality was awful so I was told on another forum to try the network drive. I have been trying for the last week to get the thing to connect without success I even took yesterday off work to try, I finally lost it tonight. I mean whats the point in it being dnla compatible if you can't stream half decent quality films to it I bought the 310 as its the "flagship" some top model pmpl? It was a complete waste of £180 although the satisfaction of getting my frustration and anger out on the piece of junk was sooooooooooooo good! I will never buy a panasonic/technics again, they completely lied about its capabilities!
post #6264 of 8479 Old 01-14-2012, 03:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 15
1. The 310 is NOT the flagship, it's no different than the 110 or 210, except it has dual HDMI outs - sounds like you didn't need dual HDMI outs, so you wasted a bit of money that you could have prevented by doing simple research.
2. It's a Blu Ray player. It's not a streamer (there's other devices for that), although it can do it on a limited basis. Again, research is your friend.
3. Losing your temper over a piece of electronics? Please don't procreate.
4. Don't feed the troll.

"The dream never dies, just the dreamer."

post #6265 of 8479 Old 01-14-2012, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandenborg View Post

I am sure there are better DLNA players out there than the Panny. That said, it DOES actually work for me and a few others as posted here. Personally I use a win7 laptop as server, sometimes on a wired connection, sometimes wifi (Panny is less sensitive to wifi latencies on DLNA compared to network drive). I've played full-length 1080i and 720p movies, no problems. All were MPEG2 TS files.

One thing I have found important and posted about over and over: the Panny is very sensitive to frame errors - as happen frequently when recording from cable or OTA. I generally run recordings through a "cleaner" before playing (MPEG2REPAIR, there are many others).

I wish I could tell you exactly what to do other than to say that it CAN work (encouragement) but many others have found, like you, that it wasn't worth the effort (sort of encouragement as well that it isn't just you).

Brandenborg, Thanks for your reply and for your encouragement.

It's not the router. I've tried 3 different routers. It's not a wifi problem, as it's hardwired. The server is an i7 920 with 12GB ram and Windows 7 Pro. It makes no difference whether it's music or video files, DLNA always disconnects... I don't have Netflix, but I have streamed a few 30 to 40 minute programs from Amazon without any disconnects. The 210 is running the latest firmware, and I have DHCP turned off.

Guitarman3001, I'm sure it's not my router. It's a Netgear WNDR3800 with the latest firmware. I suspected the router, so I tried my DLink DLG4300 and my DLink D704P routers. The Netgear, and the 4300 were tried wireless and wired, and the 704 wired only. Same DLNA disconnects... The Netgear is the one in use at the moment, and is hardwired to the 210. I have 2 wireless devices connected to the Netgear and never have any disconnects. Netgear Tech Support blames the 210, while Panasonic's Tech Support blames my wireless encryption, even though I told them numerous times that it's hardwired.

Thanks guys, for your input and assistance.
post #6266 of 8479 Old 01-14-2012, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopygirl View Post

please forgive this ultra n00b-ish post.

I am a mom with an almost 3 year old and I work. I simply haven't had the time to read all 200+ pages of this thread. Is there any really super simplified FAQ out there on the 210 / 310? My husband wanted to buy me a PS3 for Christmas since we don't have a Blu-Ray player at all. I don't really want to open up the black hole of gaming in our house so I was thinking of getting a Roku instead but I searched around for something with Amazon prime streaming AND Netflix and found this.

Here are my basic questions:

1) I have an older (read: ancient) stereo which is currently plugged in via audio cable to the tv. Will this continue to work? It does have a 5:1 dolby system and it is Yamaha brand from the mid 90s.

2) Our television is / was only 780p, not true HD. We certainly DO plan to upgrade but probably not for another few months due to budgetary constraints. It is an older Sharp LCD. At Christmas I "met" and fell in love with a Panasonic VT series 55 inch ...

About a month ago we had a house sitter who insists she didn't "change" anything but the display now informs me it is only working in 480p mode. I have tried EVERYTHING in the menus and even reset but it seems like it might be broken. I promise you, I am not incompetent, there is no way to "change it back" I even tried changing all of the inputs.

I am plannning on calling Time Warner and upgrading our cable package when we get the new Blu-Ray player and I am desperately hoping it will turn out to be the box itself. If not, will this unit still work for our current television until we can replace it?

3) Is there a way to make this player region free? I have a large collection of Region 2 (UK) DVDs I would love to watch.

Thank you so much! If there are answers to these questions already please direct me and forgive me for asking again!

As others have already said, there is no way that you can configure your TV to only support 480P so what has happened is that your sitter (or some one else) accidentally pressed the button (or what it is called on your remote) on your cable remove forcing the cable box to go from 720p to 480p. These things are always controlled by the source and never by the display.

Regarding 3) yes you can make it region free for DVDs by using a remote that accepts pronto hex codes (I posted a link to a how to a while back) but AFAIK the US version of this player refuses to play PAL so even if you make it region free it might not play UK discs. But I might be wrong.
post #6267 of 8479 Old 01-14-2012, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew4msu View Post

1. The 310 is NOT the flagship, it's no different than the 110 or 210, except it has dual HDMI outs - sounds like you didn't need dual HDMI outs, so you wasted a bit of money that you could have prevented by doing simple research.
2. It's a Blu Ray player. It's not a streamer (there's other devices for that), although it can do it on a limited basis. Again, research is your friend.
3. Losing your temper over a piece of electronics? Please don't procreate.
4. Don't feed the troll.

I wanted the extra hdmi for a projector and since it states you can stream video and supports dnla why would I not think it could in fact stream video in a watchable quality?
I do know what your saying about losing my temper over a little box but after seeing could not connect for the last week and getting my e-,ails repeatedly ignored it was almost worth £180 for the release of my frustration!
post #6268 of 8479 Old 01-14-2012, 03:55 PM

Hey gang

n00b posting.

I bought the 110 blu ray and have it hooked up to my admittedly very old Denon 3600 with optical.

Dropped in the Star Wars Blu and hit play and my Amp's Dolby Digital clicked off with no audio coming out.

I am guessing that my Amp is old enough at this point that it cant handle some modern Blu rays probably doesnt decode them.

Is there an option to output Dolby Digital from the player? Any player output settings that would get DD out? I thought that DD was pretty standard audio codec.

TIA and Cheers!
post #6269 of 8479 Old 01-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 124
Star Wars isn't DD. It uses DTS audio. The 3600 supports DTS.

S~

Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself
post #6270 of 8479 Old 01-14-2012, 04:13 PM

Unfortunately, I bought the model that does not have DTS built in.

Yeah I know, time for new Amp. Just hoping that I could I eek out a bit more life out of my old friend.
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Panasonic Dmp Bdt110 3d 2d Blu Ray Disc Player , Blu Ray Movies , Panasonic Viera Tc P50gt30 50 Inch 1080p 3d Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Dmp Bdt100 Full Hd 3d Blu Ray Disc Player , Receivers Amplifiers , Sony Bdp S770 3d Blu Ray Disc Player With Wi Fi , Panasonic 1080p Blu Ray Player Dmp Bd35ak Brand , Panasonic Dmp Bd55k Blu Ray Disc Player
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page