Pioneer Blu-ray players 2011 - BDP-140/BDP-440/BDP-LX55/BDP-53FD - Page 6 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #151 of 1838 Old 08-17-2011, 11:18 AM
AVS Special Member
 
PRO-630HD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,131
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Nice, this is probably asking too much but, is this the only Elite model? I would love to see a photo of the back panel.
PRO-630HD is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #152 of 1838 Old 08-17-2011, 12:18 PM
Advanced Member
 
Walkamo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 549
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Sorry, only got permission to post a photo at this time...

There will be a full press release and product info sheets available on September 7th..

Thanks,

Chris Walker
Pioneer Electronics
Walkamo is offline  
post #153 of 1838 Old 08-17-2011, 01:19 PM
AVS Special Member
 
dvdguru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Shelby, NC. previously in Charlotte
Posts: 1,186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Thanks for the info Chris! The BDP-52 shall be MINE

Elite PRO-70X5FD!

dvdguru

Xbox Live Gamertag: AVS Steve
dvdguru is offline  
post #154 of 1838 Old 08-17-2011, 03:46 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HTMan34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 1,111
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdguru View Post

Yep, I own the Pro141FD plasma and will use it a LONG time I'm sure. I keep waiting for something better to come out and each year I keep my Elite

Thank God I found a 5020 Kuro about a year and half ago. Their Kuro line is the best and will be the best for a very long time. There is no LCD or even plasma TV out there that will best the Kuros. These new LCD Elites are WAY over priced and will not even probably be at least in the same league as the Kuros.

Go Celtics!
HTMan34 is offline  
post #155 of 1838 Old 08-17-2011, 03:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HTMan34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 1,111
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkamo View Post

Here is a little teaser before Cedia.

We will release all of the info about this and other players at Cedia on September 7th. Please do not call our customer service and ask them questions. They do not have any info yet..

Thanks,

Chris Walker

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks a bunch Chris! Nice to have you back here on the Pioneer BD forums! You are such a great asset to Pioneer and to us enthusiasts. Can't wait for this player to come out. I might actually have to replace my "old" HD1!

Go Celtics!
HTMan34 is offline  
post #156 of 1838 Old 08-17-2011, 03:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HTMan34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 1,111
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-630HD View Post

Nice, this is probably asking too much but, is this the only Elite model? I would love to see a photo of the back panel.

I kind of agree. The only issue I would have is that they make almost identical Elite models that only really offer 1 or 2 small differences. I think that if they were to make 2 Elite models they should have the 52FD and then maybe a 09FD replacement. But the only thing with that is that an 09FD replacement might be kind of overkill at this point since there wouldn't really be a need for such a player, unless it was priced WAY below the $2200 that the 09FD was.

Go Celtics!
HTMan34 is offline  
post #157 of 1838 Old 08-17-2011, 04:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
coltsfreak18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,423
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTMan34 View Post

I kind of agree. The only issue I would have is that they make almost identical Elite models that only really offer 1 or 2 small differences. I think that if they were to make 2 Elite models they should have the 52FD and then maybe a 09FD replacement. But the only thing with that is that an 09FD replacement might be kind of overkill at this point since there wouldn't really be a need for such a player, unless it was priced WAY below the $2200 that the 09FD was.

If he only had permission to post one picture, then it would make me think that only one elite is being released.

Although everything at this point is purely conjecture.

What is dead can never die. Long live my 151!
coltsfreak18 is offline  
post #158 of 1838 Old 08-17-2011, 04:14 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Alex solomon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,371
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTMan34 View Post

I kind of agree. The only issue I would have is that they make almost identical Elite models that only really offer 1 or 2 small differences. I think that if they were to make 2 Elite models they should have the 52FD and then maybe a 09FD replacement. But the only thing with that is that an 09FD replacement might be kind of overkill at this point since there wouldn't really be a need for such a player, unless it was priced WAY below the $2200 that the 09FD was.

True that. Having owned nine BD players from Oppo to PS3 to Pioneer to name a few, there is no need to pay more than $200 to get top notch playback quality of BD discs as almost all BD players these days offer the same PQ when playing back BD discs. I suppose some will pay more for some niche features and aesthetics.

I want to hear opinions from people who don't have a dog in the fight.
Alex solomon is offline  
post #159 of 1838 Old 08-17-2011, 04:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
coltsfreak18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,423
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex solomon View Post


True that. Having owned nine BD players from Oppo to PS3 to Pioneer to name a few, there is no need to pay more than $200 to get top notch playback quality of BD discs as almost all BD players these days offer the same PQ when playing back BD discs. I suppose some will pay more for some niche features and aesthetics.

Keep in mind that in the early days of blu-ray, the ps3 was one of the cheaper blu-ray players worth buying. The bdp-05 had an msrp of 700-800 dollars, but, today, just about everything's price has halved. The ps3 is down to 300, and most predictions for the bdp-52 are about 500. If an 09 successor were to be announced, I'd expect it to cost a little over a grand. Even so, that still be too much for most people, even enthusiasts.

What is dead can never die. Long live my 151!
coltsfreak18 is offline  
post #160 of 1838 Old 08-17-2011, 04:44 PM
 
AtDaBeach's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,014
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well, and the universal market needs more competition. Yamaha comes in cheap, and the pioneer would hopefully be $400-500. Anyone pricing over the oppo is not as good an idea IMO, because it's the benchmark.

I'd not fault anyone for owning an oppo, even though BR pq is comparable, because it's a wonderful machine and it's well built. Also, BR pq may be close, but a lot of the lower end players offer terrible picture controls. Something some of us care about.
AtDaBeach is offline  
post #161 of 1838 Old 08-17-2011, 05:01 PM
Member
 
LarryGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 80
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I hope redemption is near for Pioneer, but I miss the gloss black Urushi finish. It was certainly differentiating - even if it was only an aesthetic.
LarryGM is offline  
post #162 of 1838 Old 08-17-2011, 05:19 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Daniel Murray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Eastampton NJ, South Jersey
Posts: 1,070
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Chris Walkamo,
I have to ask and I know it is a long shot. It would be nice to have the new Elite that can do 3D checkerboard. I am not a fan of Panasonic and they are the only ones doing 3D checkerboard. All my gear is Pioneer Elite and would like to keep it that way. I do have two Mitsubishi 3D TVs.
Friends of mine own a highend A/V store and they have many customers that are like me. They do not want Panasonic in the rack. They want some thing better for 3D checkerboard.
This could be something you can pass along to R&D. It could also help with sales of your new players.
I have been holding out for a highend 3D player that can do checkerboard.
Thanks,
Daniel
Daniel Murray is offline  
post #163 of 1838 Old 08-17-2011, 05:22 PM
AVS Special Member
 
winston9332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,821
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Chris,

Should we be concerned about the pioneer purity of this player with no Video Adjust or Tools button on the remote?
winston9332 is offline  
post #164 of 1838 Old 08-17-2011, 05:37 PM
AVS Special Member
 
b curry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: on the way to Hell, Michigan USA
Posts: 2,629
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkamo View Post

Here is a little teaser before Cedia.

We will release all of the info about this and other players at Cedia on September 7th. Please do not call our customer service and ask them questions. They do not have any info yet..

Thanks,

Chris Walker

[IMG][/IMG]

Is there a trade in policy or discount for the Pioneer customers that suffered the BDP-05/51?
b curry is offline  
post #165 of 1838 Old 08-17-2011, 06:17 PM
AVS Special Member
 
PRO-630HD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,131
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
No Kidding!
PRO-630HD is offline  
post #166 of 1838 Old 08-17-2011, 06:30 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Daniel Murray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Eastampton NJ, South Jersey
Posts: 1,070
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I have two BDP-05 and I would be up for that
Daniel Murray is offline  
post #167 of 1838 Old 08-17-2011, 09:44 PM
cwt
AVS Special Member
 
cwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: nsw australia
Posts: 1,221
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by winston9332 View Post

Chris,

Should we be concerned about the pioneer purity of this player with no Video Adjust or Tools button on the remote?

Going on memory of my 51fd winston ; maybe the pop up menu button midpoint on the remote is it - its in the same position as the tools button was iirc.
cwt is offline  
post #168 of 1838 Old 08-18-2011, 09:58 AM
Advanced Member
 
purdyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: California
Posts: 708
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkamo View Post

Sorry, only got permission to post a photo at this time...

There will be a full press release and product info sheets available on September 7th..

Thanks,

Chris Walker
Pioneer Electronics

I gotta reiterate what the others have said, having a company employee take time to make comments on a public forum reflects positively on the company and is a real treat for us.
purdyd is offline  
post #169 of 1838 Old 08-18-2011, 11:55 AM
AVS Special Member
 
b curry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: on the way to Hell, Michigan USA
Posts: 2,629
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by b curry View Post

Is there a trade in policy or discount for the Pioneer customers that suffered the BDP-05/51?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-630HD View Post

No Kidding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Murray View Post

I have two BDP-05 and I would be up for that

One would hope that the BDP-52 comes to market as a complete, ready to go machine out of the box. That is, it won’t be sold as the BDP-05/09/51 was:
  • Half baked, incomplete firmware.
  • You won’t have to wait nearly a year and 6 or more firmware updates for things like DTS-HD and other features to work as advertised.
  • It actually has performance something close to the hype as stated by Pioneer company employees.
  • Future firmware updates that “Enhance stability of BD-ROM/DVD-Video playback” come in a timely manor and are accessible on the North American Pioneer Support site without having to wait for weeks after they have been posted on European or Asian Pioneer sites for firmware to play the new title you bought last week.
  • Reliable hardware; drives that can read Blu-ray/DVD disc's.
  • Reliable hardware; drives that don’t fail and need to be replaced inside of 12-18 months.
One only has to visit the BDP-05/09/51 threads here to see the cluster fluck of un-readable titles, firmware problems, and failed drives.

Yes, it's always nice to see a company with an on line presence. Oh, but wait, the machines I have that actually work do so without the above problems and they don’t have a company representative participating on forums.

Here's to wishing Pioneer a successful product launch.

Caveat Emptor.
b curry is offline  
post #170 of 1838 Old 08-18-2011, 04:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
PRO-630HD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,131
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
+1

I know I was very critical of my BDP-05FD.

1. It was advertised as the fastest player on the market when in actuality it was easily the slowest available at the time.

2. The BD-J capabilities left a lot to be desired and on certain titles still do. It shouldn't take 15 seconds to scroll from one scene to the next.

3. Load times leave alot to be desired and are far from the 22 seconds advertised and eject from off times of 15 seconds which with current FW are 20 seconds longer than that at 35 seconds.

3. The advertised dual layer chassis is nowhere to be found.

4. The player wasn't even stable till FW 1.17 (frame skipping, audio dropouts, player freezes, player taking 2 seconds to respond to commands from the remote control)

5. The 51FD scored an F+ or 52.2% with component out on the http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/blu-r...k.html?start=3 website review post FW 1.17

6. DTS-HD took almost a year since release!

7. Excellent audio!

8. Excellent video!

Overall middle of the road player that excelled in some areas and failed horribly in others. Pioneer Elite should excel in every area without question! Here's hoping the new BDP-52FD and BDP-5?FD bluray players are as good as my DV-59AVi was as a dvd player!
PRO-630HD is offline  
post #171 of 1838 Old 08-19-2011, 02:50 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Big C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 1,299
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-630HD View Post
+1

I know I was very critical of my BDP-05FD.

1. It was advertised as the fastest player on the market when in actuality it was easily the slowest available at the time.

2. The BD-J capabilities left a lot to be desired and on certain titles still do. It shouldn't take 15 seconds to scroll from one scene to the next.

3. Load times leave alot to be desired and are far from the 22 seconds advertised and eject from off times of 15 seconds which with current FW are 20 seconds longer than that at 35 seconds.

3. The advertised dual layer chassis is nowhere to be found.

4. The player wasn't even stable till FW 1.17 (frame skipping, audio dropouts, player freezes, player taking 2 seconds to respond to commands from the remote control)

5. The 51FD scored an F+ or 52.2% with component out on the http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/blu-r...k.html?start=3 website review post FW 1.17

6. DTS-HD took almost a year since release!

7. Excellent audio!

8. Excellent video!

Overall middle of the road player that excelled in some areas and failed horribly in others. Pioneer Elite should excel in every area without question! Here's hoping the new BDP-52FD and BDP-5?FD bluray players are as good as my DV-59AVi was as a dvd player!
I took notice of the fact that the 05, 09, 23, 51, and 320 all use the same style user interface as Pioneer's A/V receivers. Did the DV-59AVI and DV-79AVI have a red or silver Pioneer logo? I know that all the Pioneer MediaTek SD players used the red logo. As I'm currently thinking about my preference, I'm starting to think that it would avoid confusion if the player and the receiver had different user interfaces. For example, the speaker installation screens of the Pioneer A/V receivers are very similar in appearance to that found on the 05/09/23/51/320. What if you forget which device you're programming! I kinda like the player interface found on the DV-48AV/58AV/400V so I'll know whether I'm programming my receiver or my player. Maybe it's something to do with the fact that I'm a horror movie fan, but I prefer the seriousness of the slightly dark red Pioneer logo compared to the silver one.
Big C is offline  
post #172 of 1838 Old 08-19-2011, 06:38 AM
AVS Special Member
 
winston9332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,821
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
While I can certainly empathize with the frustration of the Early Adopters of the 05/51, I can easily argue that bashing the 05/51 is neither productive nor on topic.

This is all said from a guy who was one of the first to lambast the 330/31/33 for being re-badged Sharp junk. I am far from a Pioneer fan boy, but we do have the rare case where a CE rep is actively posting info and even trying to sort out product issues. This is a rarity.

I would strongly encourage us to focus on the allegedly promising news that Pioneer is really back in the blu ray business. If it's more Sharp junk, I will be the first to throw a harpoon. If it's not, let's discuss it on its own merits and not re-hash old 51/05 gripes that can be found in tomes in the owners' thread.
winston9332 is offline  
post #173 of 1838 Old 08-19-2011, 06:30 PM
Advanced Member
 
purdyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: California
Posts: 708
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by winston9332 View Post

I would strongly encourage us to focus on the allegedly promising news that Pioneer is really back in the blu ray business. If it's more Sharp junk, I will be the first to throw a harpoon. If it's not, let's discuss it on its own merits and not re-hash old 51/05 gripes that can be found in tomes in the owners' thread.

+1

I do find it interesting that blu-ray models BDP-140 bdp-440 & BDP-52FD are listed as passing UL testing for a company called TCL

http://database.ul.com/cgi-bin/XYV/t...370&sequence=1
purdyd is offline  
post #174 of 1838 Old 08-19-2011, 06:36 PM
AVS Special Member
 
David Susilo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Markham, Canada
Posts: 9,398
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 327
+1 BDP-05/51 are ancient history. Let's move on. I am a Pioneer fanboy but I'm also the first to kick Pioneer in the shin when they produce something bad.

follow my A/V tweets @davidsusilo

ISF, THX, CEDIA, Control4 & HAA certified
Reviewer for TED, QAV, AUVI & DownUnder Audio Magazine

my (yet to be completed) BD list
my home theatre

David Susilo is offline  
post #175 of 1838 Old 08-22-2011, 03:19 PM
AVS Special Member
 
winston9332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,821
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Any one confirm if the 140/440/52 will have source direct?
winston9332 is offline  
post #176 of 1838 Old 08-22-2011, 11:33 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Kilian.ca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ex-50Hz, now 60Hz
Posts: 1,901
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 36
The lack of, or rather functionally disabled DVD-Audio playback is unfortunate and illogical for the following reasons.

1. Pioneer supported both SACD and DVD-A in previous DVD universal players.
2. The BDP already has (most BDPs in fact have) the hardware and software capable of playing DVD-A, whether it's a Mediatek platform or not. The only added cost would be licence.
3. Including both SACD and DVD-A means it will be a serious competitor to other BD universal players for HR audio. In fact, with PLQS capability, the Pioneer should be better than the Oppo and Denon for MCH audio via HDMI.

The model numbering scheme for US models is less intuitive than Euro/Asian/Aussie models. My first initial reaction to 52FD was it was the immediate successor to the non-Elite 51FD and maybe there is some bearing on the build quality or other less memorable things. On further analysis, 52FD follows the previous Elite players, the last one being 43FD. It turns out all the recent Elite BDPs have FD designation except the 51FD. I'm still trying to work out the cryptic logic in this sequence for US Elites: 05, 23, 24, 43, 52.

Audiosceptics accept audio trials using 25 people. A recent Oxford study with over 353,000 patient records from 639 separate clinical trials shows for every 1,000 people taking diclofenac or ibuprofen there would be 3 additional heart attacks, 4 more cases of heart failure and 1 death every year.

Kilian.ca is offline  
post #177 of 1838 Old 08-23-2011, 04:25 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Big C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 1,299
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Does the new BDP-52FD resemble any previous SD DVD or BD player from Pioneer, Onkyo, Sharp, Marantz, Denon, or Oppo? If so, what brand and model number?
Big C is offline  
post #178 of 1838 Old 08-23-2011, 06:52 AM
AVS Special Member
 
mrjktcvs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,432
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Given a choice, I would have perferred to have seen a photo of the backside, where we could gleen a lot more information.

That being said, from the appearance of the front, it's not too hard to surmise that the player supports multi-channel analog audio out, has stellar DACs, etc. Those were big issues to me way back when in the days of beta 51FD firmware and such, but I don't prefer to pay for that now. It's been for 3 years now that people have had the opportunity to obtain comparable quality in their pre-pro or AVR. The component video sunset has already turned into darkness. Why should we continue to shell out big bucks on a player for the benefit of somebody that hasn't kept up?
mrjktcvs is offline  
post #179 of 1838 Old 08-23-2011, 07:25 AM
AVS Special Member
 
winston9332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,821
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilian.ca View Post
The model numbering scheme for US models is less intuitive than Euro/Asian/Aussie models. My first initial reaction to 52FD was it was the immediate successor to the non-Elite 51FD and maybe there is some bearing on the build quality or other less memorable things. On further analysis, 52FD follows the previous Elite players, the last one being 43FD. It turns out all the recent Elite BDPs have FD designation except the 51FD. I'm still trying to work out the cryptic logic in this sequence for US Elites: 05, 23, 24, 43, 52.
It ties into the receiver line up. The Elite BDP-23FD was loosely aligned with the VSX-23 and the BDP-33 was with the VSX-33. The 43 arrived mid-receiver lineup.
winston9332 is offline  
post #180 of 1838 Old 08-23-2011, 09:16 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Charles R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 9,793
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by purdyd View Post
I gotta reiterate what the others have said, having a company employee take time to make comments on a public forum reflects positively on the company and is a real treat for us.
Not to rain on the parade but the same thing happened when their original Blu-ray players were about to be introduced. It was quickly followed by silence. It's called marketing and I was more influenced by them disappearing than showing up and pushing a new product.
Charles R is offline  
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Pioneer , Pioneer Bdp 140 Blu Ray Disc Player Black , Lg 55lx9500 55 1080p 480hz 3d Led Lcd Hdtv , Lg , Blu Ray Players , Pioneer Blu Ray Player Bdp 140
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off