Opinions on the Cambridge Audio Azur 751BD - Page 5 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #121 of 122 Old 05-09-2014, 05:05 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Has sacd-r playback been eliminated on the 751bd?

xxxx - 09/05/2014 04:04

Query History

Dear Sir, thanks for your inquiry.
Yes it has. It and BD-ISO were removed from the blu ray standard. Unfortunately it is no longer possible for us to license our Blu-Ray players with these file playback formats. This licensing change applies retrospectively and as such as well as removing this format from new players, we have had to remove it from units that have already been sold. This is the first time that we have ever had to do this and we are aware that it may be frustrating for people who have been using this feature prior to this software release. Please be assured that we did not take this decision lightly. The penalties for continuing to allow playback are very severe and would have a serious effect on the company if we were caught and punished.

As this is a change brought about by licensing requirements we cannot supply the old firmware and any future firmware updates will continue to have this feature removed.

I am sorry I cannot be more help in this instance.
Ed Selley

Ed Selley - 09/05/2014 09:13
Sponsored Links
post #122 of 122 Old 07-27-2015, 05:10 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Cambridge Audio Azur 751BD (streaming support)

Hello there,

I hope, that I am posting in a right place,since I could not find any better thread where to ask about my Azur 751bd.

I used to stream online radios a lot on my computer and I wanted to ask you,if there is any option how to stream radios on my Azur device. Is it possible? I tried to save URL as a .m3u playlist, but Cambridge just recognised playlist "without songs". Maybe there is some special way how to set up .m3u playlist files or another way, how to deal with that?

Thanks for help!
Reply Blu-ray Players

Cambridge Audio , Cambridge Audio Azur 751bd 3d Compatible Universal Blu Ray Player Black , Blu Ray Players
Gear in this thread - 751bd by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page