New EURO firmware 3.18 for the LX55
this an email send by Pioneer Europe to confirm the Changelog
[quote]"Dear Mr. xxxxx
Thank you for your email yesterday.
In fact we have just signed yesterday an update for the BDP-LX55 and get this tested. In our device can also be played SACD correctly.
Presumably, the software will appear in the next few days on the homepage.
Ver.3.18 released on May 17, 2012
Rectifies the following issues.
- Audio noise when playing CD Certain titles.
- C-ch-ch of SL and SACD multi-channel are switched during bitstream (DSD) output from HDMI.
- 3D video for left and right eyes are not synchronized when playing BD Certain titles.
- Will not play hybrid SACD with message "UNK DISC" displayed on the front panel display.
- Poor chroma seperation when playing DVD.
- Will not Play Certain BD-R/RE.
- Audio setting becomes default (main + sub) after fast-forwarding bilingual broadcast on BD-R/RE or DVD-R/RW.
- Firmware update fails if the OPEN / CLOSE button is pressed Repeatedly during the update.
Change of the following specifications
- Front panel display shows track / chapter number when playing CD / SACD.
We hope this will be resolved by this update to the BDP-LX55 with your problems.
Technical Support "