Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #601 of 604 Old 07-06-2014, 06:57 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Cinavia scared me away from ripping because I don't like the idea of putting hours, days, weeks, or months into a project that could possibly fail. So I just cary a Case Logic 320-disc wallet around with me wherever I go.

After some experience, I prefer to disable quickstart on these players because I think HDMI control seems to behave more consistently. It's like Windows 8's shutdown. Unless you go into the settings and turn quickstart off, the system can't do a full reboot.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #602 of 604 Old 07-06-2014, 11:43 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 121
Boy, this thread has turned into a firmware "hack" thread. I guess I will go check out the other Pioneer 62FD thread.
post #603 of 604 Old 07-06-2014, 12:47 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The BDP-62fd will not run netfix with quick start on. Everything else works great but the unit will freeze when i start netflix with quick start on. I turned it off and it works great but i like using icontrol2012 to operate the unit and it only works well when the quick start is on.

Anyone have any suggestions?
post #604 of 604 Old 07-06-2014, 07:01 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C View Post
Cinavia scared me away from ripping because I don't like the idea of putting hours, days, weeks, or months into a project that could possibly fail. So I just cary a Case Logic 320-disc wallet around with me wherever I go.

After some experience, I prefer to disable quickstart on these players because I think HDMI control seems to behave more consistently. It's like Windows 8's shutdown. Unless you go into the settings and turn quickstart off, the system can't do a full reboot.
There is no reason to scared because if you want to have only the main movie of each bluray and not the extra you can simply extract/rip only the main movie and see it at any pc or media player that support it without any issues at all.

And please answer anyone to me for the bdp-150 custom firmware and what except region free offers to that bluray player.
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Blu Ray Players , Pioneer

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page