post #241 of 4206 Old 03-03-2012, 06:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim McC View Post

I just hooked up my new 220, and I need some help with settings. Do 4 and 5 matter when using HDMI ?

1) Chroma Process - Off, Normal or Advanced ?

2) Detail Clarity - Zero or something else ?

3) HDMI Color Mode - 4:4:4, 4:2:2, RGB Standard, or RGB Enhanced ?

Thanks very much.

Sorry, mised the rest the first time. Set chroma process off, detail clarity to zero, start HDMI color mode at 4:4:4.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #242 of 4206 Old 03-03-2012, 10:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie1617 View Post

Sorry, mised the rest the first time. Set chroma process off, detail clarity to zero, start HDMI color mode at 4:4:4.

Thanks again. It sounds like you're unsure about the 4:4:4 setting?
post #243 of 4206 Old 03-03-2012, 11:33 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I have the 110 from last year and have been very happy with it, but now that the new players will stream netflix in 1080p is there any hope for a firmware upgrade for last years 110/210/310 that will allow them to play netflix in 1080p.If not I will wait a few months and buy an open box 220.Also,do you have to hook up the 220 to a wireless router or can you use an ether net cable instead.

thanks,uber...
post #244 of 4206 Old 03-03-2012, 11:50 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
Liked: 481
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubersonic View Post

I have the 110 from last year and have been very happy with it, but now that the new players will stream netflix in 1080p is there any hope for a firmware upgrade for last years 110/210/310 that will allow them to play netflix in 1080p.If not I will wait a few months and buy an open box 220.Also,do you have to hook up the 220 to a wireless router or can you use an ether net cable instead.

I'd be extremely surprised to see any firmware upgrade add any new functionality like 1080p Netflix, 3D VUDU titles play, etc. When the products launched they were patching the firmware every month, but there was a 5 month gap between the last two. I believe that they're in strictly-maintenance mode.

Mike Scott (XBL: MikeHellion, PSN: MarcHellion)

"Think of the cable company as a group of terrorist (sic)." -- hookbill
post #245 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 12:40 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubersonic View Post

thanks,uber...

Yes, you can use an ethernet cable.
post #246 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 06:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim McC View Post

Thanks again. It sounds like you're unsure about the 4:4:4 setting?

Because I'm confused why they even have it as user selectable option. Panny says if your device isn't compatible with the colorspace you select it's going to do what it wants anyway.
post #247 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 09:53 AM

Liked: 10
Will the 220 play gapless audio from Flac files? and does the 220 have the Tube sound modes as the 210? thanks
post #248 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 17
Hello everyone, I wasn't sure were to post this as it pertains to a few areas such as "help me choose", somewhat -Oppo forum as well as this forum, I choose this forum as I am more interested in what the DMP 500 vs the 320 version ... so I'm sorry if this should be in another thread on on its own.

Ok, now that I got that out of the way I can ask a few questions that hopefully someone can answer. At the present time I have the Panny 210 as I have to grown to like what it offers except the NF black flashes and a few other quirks from time to time, but I have lived with it as it does not do it all the time. The light information that I can get on the Panny 500 is from this quote provided by Panasonics site"

Web Quote:
" while the BDT500 includes high grade audio parts – gold plated terminals, high grade electric capacitor, insulator - to reproduce audio content that is faithful to the original. The BDT500 provides for 7.1 channel output and includes twin HDMI outputs, allowing one to be dedicated for audio output. Not only does this result in less interference of the video signal but the additional HDMI makes the BDT500 compatible with legacy amplifiers".

I do realize that the 500 is not out yet as no one has tested it but my questions are as following:

1) HDMI vs Analog output:
* I realize the 7.1 output offers an advatage to those who dont have HDMI inputs but is there an audio advatage you using this method over HDMI if you have a receiver that can use both? * I have the Onkyo 808 AV receiver

2) The 500 offers the twin HDMI outputs as is there an advantage to audio as this as well??

I have been looking into the Oppo 93 site as I am not yet convinced it is the right player for me/my family or as another way I can put it " worth the extra $" but who knows? . All I need/want is a good player that can stream well, play CD's, DVD/Bluray movies as well as provide very good sound.

I had/have a LG BD390 player (now in bedroom) in which I replaced it with the Panny 210. I did not notice an audio difference per say but I did notice a better PQ especially in streaming... I wasnt expecting that much of a differnace but oddly I did.

To shorten up the post I guess my question would be is the 500 worth it over the 320... in your opinion that is??
post #249 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 10:28 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by skally View Post

Hello everyone, I wasn't sure were to post this as it pertains to a few areas such as "help me choose", somewhat -Oppo forum as well as this forum, I choose this forum as I am more interested in what the DMP 500 vs the 320 version ... so I'm sorry if this should be in another thread on on its own.

Ok, now that I got that out of the way I can ask a few questions that hopefully someone can answer. At the present time I have the Panny 210 as I have to grown to like what it offers except the NF black flashes and a few other quirks from time to time, but I have lived with it as it does not do it all the time. The light information that I can get on the Panny 500 is from this quote provided by Panasonics site"

Web Quote:
" while the BDT500 includes high grade audio parts - gold plated terminals, high grade electric capacitor, insulator - to reproduce audio content that is faithful to the original. The BDT500 provides for 7.1 channel output and includes twin HDMI outputs, allowing one to be dedicated for audio output. Not only does this result in less interference of the video signal but the additional HDMI makes the BDT500 compatible with legacy amplifiers".

I do realize that the 500 is not out yet as no one has tested it but my questions are as following:

* I realize the 7.1 output offers an advatage to those who dont have HDMI inputs but is there an audio advatage you using this method over HDMI if you have a receiver that can use both? * I have the Onkyo 808 AV receiver

2) The 500 offers the twin HDMI outputs as is there an advantage to audio as this as well??

I have been looking into the Oppo 93 site as I am not yet convinced it is the right player for me/my family or as another way I can put it " worth the extra $" but who knows? . All I need/want is a good player that can stream well, play CD's, DVD/Bluray movies as well as provide very good sound.

I had/have a LG BD390 player (now in bedroom) in which I replaced it with the Panny 210. I did not notice an audio difference per say but I did notice a better PQ especially in streaming... I wasnt expecting that much of a differnace but oddly I did.

To shorten up the post I guess my question would be is the 500 worth it over the 320... in your opinion that is??

you will get better and faster costumer service from oppo then panasonic for sure.
for people that dont have an HDMI/3d receiver. the duel HDMI is helpful. you can hook one to the tv and the other to the receiver. its works great on the oppo 93. I also have the panasonic 210 model. I mostly watch netflix on the oppo then the panasonic.

Jacob
post #250 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Advanced Member

Hello Jacob and thank you for the reply . Does the Oppo have the same layout on NF as the Panny... such as the "search" and such? The reason I ask is becuase my family has gotten used to the Panny 210 as it was a improvment over the LG we have/had. They have also been taking advantage of the other Apps the panny provides as well... I guess I have to admit I as well .

I havent ruled out Oppo by no means as I tend to "conflict" or compare that to others... just by reading and paper that is. I might just try it out BUT I'm trying to convince myself... make sence?? haha

From what I have read that Oppo's customer service is second to none so I have no question about that, what does make me question is " if you need customer service that offen then maybe its not a wise choice". I ment that phrase in the best intrest as no harm or disrespect at all, its just what pops in my head is all. If I had the $ to blow I would just get the 95 but if I did that.... well lets just say I would be a lucky man if I could EVEN sleep on the couch. haha ( ... a little over the top thier but I think you get the point. )
post #251 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 10:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Hello Jacob and thank you for the reply . Does the Oppo have the same layout on NF as the Panny... such as the "search" and such? The reason I ask is becuase my family has gotten used to the Panny 210 as it was a improvment over the LG we have/had. They have also been taking advantage of the other Apps the panny provides as well... I guess I have to admit I as well .

I havent ruled out Oppo by no means as I tend to "conflict" or compare that to others... just by reading and paper that is. I might just try it out BUT I'm trying to convince myself... make sence?? haha

From what I have read that Oppo's customer service is second to none so I have no question about that, what does make me question is " if you need customer service that offen then maybe its not a wise choice". I ment that phrase in the best intrest as no harm or disrespect at all, its just what pops in my head is all. If I had the $ to blow I would just get the 95 but if I did that.... well lets just say I would be a lucky man if I could EVEN sleep on the couch. haha ( ... a little over the top thier but I think you get the point. )

you will face all problems with any player that you choose.. some are better at responding then others. all need firmware updates. the oppo does have search. it doesnt have 1080P or dolby digital plus. I bitsream the sound anyways. if you have a lcd with the 120 refresh rate. there are known problems with the oppo netflix not working properly with those. the oppo also has pandora radio and also vudu. it does not have amazon or hulu plus.
I prefer vudu over amazon anyways.

Jacob
post #252 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 11:10 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob305 View Post

you will face all problems with any player that you choose.. some are better at responding then others. all need firmware updates. the oppo does have search. it doesnt have 1080P or dolby digital plus. I bitsream the sound anyways. if you have a lcd with the 120 refresh rate. there are known problems with the oppo netflix not working properly with those. the oppo also has pandora radio and also vudu. it does not have amazon or hulu plus.
I prefer vudu over amazon anyways.

Jacob

Oh I agree, there are always problems with any product. Sorry I did not mean for my orig. post to be directed towards Oppo in any way, its just that was my way of "thinking" is all. I tend to lean more towards audio than video but I do want good PQ as well. I'm just like most that have questions as they want a VERY good product and the best price they can/ want to spend.

I do like the Panny 210 so its not such a huge issue really, its just I wanted to make sure if there is an advatage to audio is all, etc. HDMI vs Analog hook up and such, not to mention streaming as thats what we have for our HT area.

Forgot to add: I have a LG Plasma tv so that should not be an issue as you have mentioned with 120 LCD
post #253 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 11:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 102
Quote:

The 7.1 analog outs on the panny 500 will only show an improvement compared to the HDMI signal if the DACs contained in the panny 500 are better than the ones in your Onkyo. HDMI is a straight digital signal (1s and 0s) and is dependent on the DACs within your AVR. Being that I'm not familiar with your reciever, does it have an HDMI input? The reason I ask is that in your original query, you mentioned that you were also considering the BDT320 which doesn't have 7.1 outs.

Quote:

I have an Oppo BDP95. I don't stream so I can't compare my 95 to the 220 I just received. I can however attest to the PQ and load time comparisons as seen HERE and HEREand HERE.

He (or she) who dies with the most HT gear doesn't win anything. They're DEAD!
post #254 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 11:28 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Oh I agree, there are always problems with any product. Sorry I did not mean for my orig. post to be directed towards Oppo in any way, its just that was my way of "thinking" is all. I tend to lean more towards audio than video but I do want good PQ as well. I'm just like most that have questions as they want a VERY good product and the best price they can/ want to spend.

I do like the Panny 210 so its not such a huge issue really, its just I wanted to make sure if there is an advatage to audio is all, etc. HDMI vs Analog hook up and such, not to mention streaming as thats what we have for our HT area.

Forgot to add: I have a LG Plasma tv so that should not be an issue as you have mentioned with 120 LCD

the only issue that I had with the panasonic 210 is playing t2:skynet edition. gets hung up from time to time. its certainly better then the panasonic 60,80,85 players for sure. I dont own the 2012 ones. cannot respond to that. I mostly use the oppo 99 percent of the time.
like I said before I bitstream everything. I can use the analogs from the oppo, but I prefer using the HDMI. I like how the oppo has such a nice ease to it.

Jacob
post #255 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 03:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie1617 View Post

Because I'm confused why they even have it as user selectable option. Panny says if your device isn't compatible with the colorspace you select it's going to do what it wants anyway.

Thanks. I set it to 4:4:4 and everything looks good, so I assume all is OK.
post #256 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 04:47 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
Liked: 481
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltscott View Post

I'm having a problem with Netflix on the 220--no matter what I try to play it gives me "We're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title". It was happening last night but I thought that some Panasonic gateway to Netflix might be down but it's still happening. I'm going to hook my 110 back up and see if it's having the same problem.

EDIT: Well, so much for that theory--the 110 works just fine, as does VUDU on the 220. I suppose that I have little choice but to deactivate all of my devices and reactivate this one. It was working fine a couple of days ago. I really hope that the firmware update didn't do this.

I did fix this, BTW, by performing the arcane "reset player to factory state" operation (does not revert to shipped firmware version, though) and re-registering. I had to re-register VUDU and Amazon as well, but if it hadn't fixed it it would have had to go back. People have had players get stuck in this state on several different platforms so it's nothing Panasonic specific.

Mike Scott (XBL: MikeHellion, PSN: MarcHellion)

"Think of the cable company as a group of terrorist (sic)." -- hookbill
post #257 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 05:40 PM

So the 220 remote does not have a display button. How do you access the information and video settings? Or, are those video settings fixed and no longer user adjustable?
post #258 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audio/videoman View Post

So the 220 remote does not have a display button. How do you access the information and video settings? Or, are those video settings fixed and no longer user adjustable?

On the 320 remote, that stuff is obtained by pressing the options button.
post #259 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torqdog View Post

The 7.1 analog outs on the panny 500 will only show an improvement compared to the HDMI signal if the DACs contained in the panny 500 are better than the ones in your Onkyo. HDMI is a straight digital signal (1s and 0s) and is dependent on the DACs within your AVR. Being that I'm not familiar with your reciever, does it have an HDMI input? The reason I ask is that in your original query, you mentioned that you were also considering the BDT320 which doesn't have 7.1 outs.

I have an Oppo BDP95. I don't stream so I can't compare my 95 to the 220 I just received. I can however attest to the PQ and load time comparisons as seen HERE and HEREand HERE.

Thank you for the reply Torqdog, its nice to see that you have somewhat of a comparison between the two... even thou its the 95 ( ... drool ) lol Anyhow, I do use HDMI as an input for the Onkyo 808 I have, since I have 7 of them to use. I was just curious if there is an advatage or better performance that is to use direct Analog vs the HDMI, if so I'm all for it.

I would LOVE to get the 95 but thats not an option , so I have to look into the 93 vs the 500 or 320. It all boils down to what make sence for me/family and "budget" I guess. I do pretty much agree to the phrase "you get what you pay for" but for myself its a matter of "how much better" really.

To be honest thou, I will more than likely purchase or at least highly consider the Oppo 93 and "just get it over with" as I dont want to rack my brain over the whole ordeal but if the 500/320 is just a tad bit less quality in essance then I would rater op for the 500/320 and save $150 to $220 vs going the Oppo 93 route is all.
post #260 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 126
Quote:

Thank you for the reply Torqdog, its nice to see that you have somewhat of a comparison between the two... even thou its the 95 ( ... drool ) lol Anyhow, I do use HDMI as an input for the Onkyo 808 I have, since I have 7 of them to use. I was just curious if there is an advatage or better performance that is to use direct Analog vs the HDMI, if so I'm all for it.

I would LOVE to get the 95 but thats not an option , so I have to look into the 93 vs the 500 or 320. It all boils down to what make sence for me/family and "budget" I guess. I do pretty much agree to the phrase "you get what you pay for" but for myself its a matter of "how much better" really.

To be honest thou, I will more than likely purchase or at least highly consider the Oppo 93 and "just get it over with" as I dont want to rack my brain over the whole ordeal but if the 500/320 is just a tad bit less quality in essance then I would rater op for the 500/320 and save $150 to $220 vs going the Oppo 93 route is all.

I have both the Oppo 93, X10, and now the 320. I see no difference in PQ between the three when it comes to Blu-rays. DVD scaling is pretty close, too. Oppo's a great machine, but if you don't have a bunch of DVD-A, SACD, or files to stream, you won't miss anything.

S~

Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself
post #261 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 06:48 PM
Advanced Member

Ahhhhhh... thank you VERY much for the information, and being "honest"! I'm not in a hurry at all so I may wait until the verdict is out on the 500 and 320 that is. Given the fact I stream everything ( given the layout I have) I just want to find out whats the best option is all. Thanks again

Jeff
post #262 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 06:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I'm not sure what you mean by the statement "I have 7 of them to use." Do you mean that you have 7 HDMI inputs on the 808 or do you mean that you have seven 808s at your disposal? Anyway, it doesn't really matter. What matters is whether the DACs in the Panny 500 outperform the DACs in the Onkyo. If they do then you might wanna run the analog outs from the 500 (or BDP93) to your Onkyo. Otherwise, just use the HDMI cable and let the Onkyo do the processing. Does anyone know what DAC chipset they are using in the BDT500 and how does it stack up against the DAC chip in skally's Onkyo 808?

Hope this helps.

post #263 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

I'm not sure what you mean by the statement "I have 7 of them to use." Do you mean that you have 7 HDMI inputs on the 808 or do you mean that you have seven 808s at your disposal? Anyway, it doesn't really matter. What matters is whether the DACs in the Panny 500 outperform the DACs in the Onkyo. If they do then you might wanna run the analog outs from the 500 (or BDP93) to your Onkyo. Otherwise, just use the HDMI cable and let the Onkyo do the processing. Does anyone know what DAC chipset they are using in the BDT500 and how does it stack up against the DAC chip in skally's Onkyo 808?

Hope this helps.

Sorry to confuse the situation as I should have mentioned "7 HDMI ports".

LOL I had to look up what DAC ment?? I do believe the Onkyo 808 has a pretty decent DAC (... now that I now what that means ) but I cant confirm that since I have not tested it against others.

Heres the only Info I can get for the Onkyo 808:
* Burr-Brown 192 kHz/24-Bit DACs (PCM1690) for all channels

If that helps??
post #264 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 07:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked: 200
Quote:

Hope this helps.

DAC is just one of the factor. When using Analog 7.1 input, you lose almost all the processing on the receiver, including room correction, speaker delays, bass management etc. Basically, your AVR is now just an 7-ch amp. You are entirely dependent on the player to do all those work. Last time I checked, only a $2k Denon player contains high end receiver chip in the player to do this kind of work. Players like Panny 500 won't have it.
post #265 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 08:27 PM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltscott View Post

I'd be extremely surprised to see any firmware upgrade add any new functionality like 1080p Netflix, 3D VUDU titles play, etc. When the products launched they were patching the firmware every month, but there was a 5 month gap between the last two. I believe that they're in strictly-maintenance mode.

Thanks Michael,It looks like there will be a 220 in my future as it is as close to an all in one device as we have right now.
post #266 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 09:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxbat121 View Post

DAC is just one of the factor. When using Analog 7.1 input, you lose almost all the processing on the receiver, including room correction, speaker delays, bass management etc. Basically, your AVR is now just an 7-ch amp. You are entirely dependent on the player to do all those work. Last time I checked, only a $2k Denon player contains high end receiver chip in the player to do this kind of work. Players like Panny 500 won't have it.

I would imagine that the 500 would at least come with some sort of speaker management like distance and bass but yeah, there are obvious tradeoffs. Sounds to me like he should utilize the Onkyo's processing and send the audio via HDMI. The Burr-Brown mentioned is a decent chip and one HDMI cable is certainly a heck of allot cheaper than eight decent RCA analog interconnects. Makes for a smaller spaghetti feast behind the equipment rack as well.

This way he could also save allot of money and forego getting the 500 in favor of the 320 if HDMI is gonna be his audio out. Choices choices...... decisions decisions.

post #267 of 4206 Old 03-04-2012, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teachsac View Post

I have both the Oppo 93, X10, and now the 320. I see no difference in PQ between the three when it comes to Blu-rays. DVD scaling is pretty close, too. Oppo's a great machine, but if you don't have a bunch of DVD-A, SACD, or files to stream, you won't miss anything.

S~

The Oppo's do have video processing circuitry to sweeten the signal. My guess is that once this circuitry is bypassed, I'm willing to bet that the pan. and oppo signals are essentially identical in a/b testing.

As far as sacd, you can get this on a sony blu ray player, a good one, for under $70.

The downside, at least with the 2011 pan. is build quality. They did not do a good job with noise suppression. As far as I can tell, it was not a design goal at all.

If pan. addressed and solved this issue for 2012, I'd say it's a superior value for PQ.
post #268 of 4206 Old 03-05-2012, 06:01 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by audio/videoman View Post

The Oppo's do have video processing circuitry to sweeten the signal. My guess is that once this circuitry is bypassed, I'm willing to bet that the pan. and oppo signals are essentially identical in a/b testing.

As far as sacd, you can get this on a sony blu ray player, a good one, for under $70.

The downside, at least with the 2011 pan. is build quality. They did not do a good job with noise suppression. As far as I can tell, it was not a design goal at all.

If pan. addressed and solved this issue for 2012, I'd say it's a superior value for PQ.

Honestly. We're getting kind of tired hearing this over and over and over in thread after thread after thread. My 210 is quiet. The only noise I hear is when I load a disc. Same thing I hear on a computer. My 320 with the slot drive is even quieter. As far as video processing.... The Oppo puts out a correct signal as does the Panasonic. No difference in BD PQ and virtually no difference in DVD scaling.

S~

Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself
post #269 of 4206 Old 03-05-2012, 06:24 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by teachsac View Post

Honestly. We're getting kind of tired hearing this over and over and over in thread after thread after thread. My 210 is quiet. The only noise I hear is when I load a disc. Same thing I hear on a computer. My 320 with the slot drive is even quieter. As far as video processing.... The Oppo puts out a correct signal as does the Panasonic. No difference in BD PQ and virtually no difference in DVD scaling.

S~

Teachsac,

Are you happy with the load times on the 320? Do you like the disc loading compared to the traditional tray?

Thanks.
post #270 of 4206 Old 03-05-2012, 06:35 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit26.2 View Post

Teachsac,

Are you happy with the load times on the 320? Do you like the disc loading compared to the traditional tray?

Thanks.

Load times are fast. Vierra Connect seems to load much quicker than on my X10, also. I wasn't sure I would like it or not, but I do. Quiet and sleek. The touchpad remote does take some getting used to.

S~

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Blu Ray Players , Panasonic , Panasonic Dmp Bdt220 Integrated Wi Fi 3d Blu Ray Dvd Player , Panasonic Dmp Bdt320 Integrated Wi Fi 3d Blu Ray Dvd Player , Panasonic Dmp Bdt500 Integrated Wi Fi 3d Blu Ray Dvd Player
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page