BD670 acting up - want to make sure there isn't something I can do to fix it - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-29-2012, 09:20 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am having tons of problems with playback with my BD670 - with both BD and DVD disks. There are tons of black screens, and audio drops. Turning the unit off will sometimes fix it, but it is hard to explain to a 3 year old why his video keeps stoping.

I finally relented and allowed for the updated firmware 2 weeks ago, and it seemed to work a bit better.

I have done some searches and read tons of this thread, but haven't seen mention of my exact problem - or if there are any solutions. I guess there is an even newer update available I will check for tonight.

One other problem I have had is it won't recognize any disks on occasion unless the unit is powered off for 10 seconds or so.

I haven't even used the apps as my TV has them and my DTV box has them also...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-29-2012, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Mods ask that all posts go in the official player threads. You might want to repost there as mods will likely lock this.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1418039/bd670-acting-up-want-to-make-sure-there-isnt-something-i-can-do-to-fix-it

Good luck.

S~

Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself
Closed Thread Blu-ray Players

Tags
Lg Bd670 3d Wireless Network Blu Ray Disc Player With Smart Tv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page