Join Date: May 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
FROM the update firmware instructions on the Sony firmware download page for BDP-S300:
1. Power on the television and make sure it is tuned to the inputs to which the BDP-S300 player is connected.
2. Power on the BDP-S300 Blu-ray Disc player.
3.If the player starts to play a disc, press the "STOP" button and wait until the blue Sony Blu-ray Disc screen is displayed on the television before proceeding.
4. On the remote control (RMT-B101A), press the SYSTEM MENU button.
5.At the "System Menu" screen, use the arrow keys on the remote control to highlight "Setup" and then press the ENTER button.
6.At the "Setup" screen, use the arrow keys on the remote control to highlight "Video Setup" and then press the ENTER button.
7. Use the arrow keys on the remote control to highlight "TV Type" and then press the ENTER button.
8. On the remote control, press "BLUE" button.
9. The firmware version currently installed on the BDP-S300 will be listed on the television screen.
Good luck, John
|Sony Blu Ray Disc Player Bdp S300|
|Gear in this thread|