No video signal from bdt110 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 08-17-2012, 12:48 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
*Sorry please close , added to owners thread *

Hi , i purchased a panasonic tx-p42ut50b and a bdt110 blu ray player last week . i set it all up and everything was working fine . i connected them to internet and done all the updates aswel.

however last night i decided to change the hdmis over and thread the cables through the wall. after this i am getting a signal through my sky box in hdmi 1 , but no signal from the blu ray in hdmi 2 ! i am however getting the sound from the blu ray through my optical cable which is into my amp ( blu ray is not through amp as it is not 3d compatible) .

I have checked the hdmi cable is ok by putting it into my xbox360 and it works perfectly . i have checked the hdmi on the tv by putting the sky box back through it , and tht plays perfectly !

to make things even more frustrating i got my old tv back out , a 5 year old samsung . i reset the blu ray players settings and plugged into old tv and i get a perfect picture !! so i then swapped back to new tv and nothing !! i went through the same proces again of resetting blu ray player and connecting to new tv . and still no signal !!! really dont know what to do as the blu ray player is obviously working as it plays on old tv , and tv is obviously not faulty ?!

any help here much appreciated !!
Closed Thread Blu-ray Players

Tags
Panasonic 3d Blu Ray Disc Player Dmp Bdt110
Gear in this thread - Bdt110 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page