Forum Jump: 
post #91 of 92 Unread Yesterday, 05:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda Johnson View Post
Ha! Based on this, I changed my mind about getting a refurb marantz from A4less (I saw your post on the Yamaha BD-S677BL thread). I'm sure the Marantz is a lovely unit once you get one that works I'm just going to go with the Yamaha. It's probably not as spiffy looking in the electronics cabinet, but life's too short to be sending 10 pound units back in the mail . . .
Don't blame you at all Brenda. You won't be disappointed with the sound-it's incredible. And I've had my unit on 24/7 for over a week with no failures and it does not run hot, even after all that time, so it's solid in operation.
The Marantz, yeah, I know, but this is why I ditched Universal Players 5 years ago. The difference now is that they have got 97% of the bugs worked through. And the Marantz is worth it to me to get a good working unit as it will be my closet Back up and for $300 off list, again it's worth it to me to get a good unit.
Do me a favor, when you get your Yamaha, if it's a refurb, post for us the manufactured date-you'll find it on the back of the unit.
Enjoy.......
Mickboy

"We Never Really Got It On Until Detroit"
M.Jagger 1969
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 92 Unread Today, 07:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickboy View Post
Do me a favor, when you get your Yamaha, if it's a refurb, post for us the manufactured date-you'll find it on the back of the unit.
Enjoy.......
Mickboy
Will do, on the Yamaha thread
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Marantz , Blu Ray Disc Player