Streaming videos to Samsung Bluray BD C5500 from WD Mybook Live 2TB - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 09-13-2012, 07:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi

I recently bought WD Mybook Live 2TB. I have set it up and connected to my router. Now I have Samsung Bluray player BD C5500 which also connected to the same router. I have a Samsung LCD TV connected to it by HDMI. I have a computer running Windows 7 64bit. Now I have very basic knowledge of network video streaming. I can access the NAS from my computer via 'Network'. I have put in some videos also in it through my computer. Now I would like to play them from the NAS through the Bluray player menu.

Can someone please help as Im new with all this? The NAS has Twonky in it by default. I have read that people have been using TVmobili /Serviio instead of that. Can someone tell me how to access my NAS drive from my Bluray player.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2012, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Mods ask that all posts go in their respective player thread. That thread might have the answer to your question.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1235612/official-samsung-bd-c5500-master-owners-thread

S~

Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself

Tags
Samsung Bd C5500 1080p Blu Ray Disc Player