boe
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcclain View Post

It is a network database where the player looks up cover art, title summaries, etc. That's where the OPTION->DISC INFO material comes from. And some info displayed in the media file browser.
If you are experiencing slow response, try turning it off in SETUP -> NETWORK.
-Bill

Thanks - I'll give that a try.
lanping09 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #542 of 18362 Old 10-11-2012, 02:30 PM
boe
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post

If there is, I'm not aware of it. One of the Beta Testers has a recent model, Panasonic, 3D-capable panel and says it reacts poorly to 1080p/24 input, so you might want to check into that.
Unfortunately, it is still very much the case that major display brands are still being shipped with factory installed bugs in what you would think would be primary areas of QA testing for them. I'm thinking of things like the Samsung displays that changed black levels for no good reason when fed 1080p/24 for example. There is no guarantee that new models will have fewer bugs than older models or that bugs present at launch of a model will EVER get fixed. There's nothing for it but to hang out in the appropriate display thread and ask a lot of questions. It seems it is too much to hope for that you'll find a display that does all of it correctly. The trick is whether you can find a display that does ENOUGH of it correctly that you can get good results if you stick within the display's comfort zone.
And frankly, this is the best argument there is for having flexible options as to what the OPPO player can produce as video output. I.e., having the CHOICE to configure output so that it stays within the display's comfort zone. For example, there is ALSO no good reason why Pioneer Kuro displays should fail to render YCbCr input as well as they render RGB input. But there it is. Fortunately, the OPPO players put out just as accurate RGB as they do YCbCr.
(Unless I missed a recent change, that's ANOTHER problem with the PS3. From day 1, the PS3 has been incapable of producing proper RGB Video Level output -- i.e., including the Blacker than Black and Peak White data ranges. Those data ranges are only available when using YCbCr output and also turning on their optional "SuperWhite" setting.)
--Bob

Thanks. I'll be getting my new TV soon enough and I'll play around with it. I appreciate the response.
post #543 of 18362 Old 10-11-2012, 03:33 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Blackburn View Post

Digital video is 1s and 0s. A green pixel is represented by 1s and 0s, a salmon colored pixel is represented by different groups of 1s and 0s.
The whole point of accuracy in home theater is for the disc player to send the same 1s and 0s that were on the disc to the video display. That can't happen AT ALL with Blu-ray because discs are encoded with YCbCr 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 is what leaves the disc player (unless you select 4:4:4 or RGB but let's not muddy the discussion with that right now). If you convert the 4:2:0 on the disc properly, you get the desired 4:2:2 output and the fidelity of the disc player is "perfect" Historically, the Oppo disc players, PS3 and an occasional random model of disc player from some manufacturer have done this VERY accurately.
If the player "processes" the image in any way, it can change the 1s and 0s and you actually LOSE fidelity to the original images. Processing in a disc player is often touted, but it's not good if it messes with the images. If the processing is better because it converts SD to HD better or because it converts interlaced video to progressive video better... those are good things. But beyond that, you really don't want your disc player trying to "improve" images with "processing" of any kind. And as stated, the Oppo players, PS3 and the occasional random model from an Asian brand have been recognized for being exactly or very nearly "bit perfect" in their replication of the Blu-ray disc. As such, you won't see differences in imaqe quality of Blu-ray discs when you compare any of these "accurate" players, nor should you. If they are all sending nearly the same 1s and 0s, the images on the video display should be the same. Digital video isn't subject to the vagarities of digital music... in digital music, every little thing you change makes a sonic difference (mosly small, but still audible, though occasionally there can be larger differences, and compressed music sounds much worse than uncompressed/lossless digital music). But move to video and you no longer have the analog element of time like music has... music is continuous and timing of bits is very critical. Digital video loads entire frames into buffers where the bits sit still for some time interval (a relatively long rest in terms of all things digital). Once it is that frame's "turn" to be displayed, all 6 million+ pixels flash up on the display at the same time and sit there not doing anything for some other (relatively) long period of time (typically 1/24, 1/30, 1/48, 1/60, 1/72, 1/96, 1/120, 1/144, or 1/240 of a second depending on the display and source.
If the disc player changes the image (by processing), it is, by definition, adding inaccuracy. Video Products (as a group) are finally getting away from the idea that they MUST process the image in some way to distinguish themselves from other products. If the disc player has controls that change the image... that might be useful if the controls available somewhere else in the system cannot do the same job. But that's pretty rare. If there's a color control in the TV, having a Color control in the disc player is a bit superflous unless you want a different amount of Color boost or cut for Blu-ray but now you're talking about a personal preference thing that might be miles from accuracy. Pretty and accurate aren't the same thing to most people. For the same reason, there are no HDMI cables that change images in any way as long as the cable is well designed and is not losing signal strength as the signal passes through the cable. A well-designed HDMI cable can cost $0 ("free" in the box with some component) all the way up to $800+ for a 2m cable and much higher for long high-end cables for projectors. HDMI cables do have small differences in audio quality... but when it comes to images, if you think 1 cable makes "better" or "worse" images than another cable, you either have a defective cable or you are imagening the differences. I have seen people with 2 cables claim to see differences until I got them to begin to focus on perhaps 10% of the image area and change back and forth between their 2 cables... once you zoom in" you begin to realize that you aren't really seeing any differences.

Doug, great post, very explanatory. I would appreciate it if you would be so kind as to elaborate a little on the differences in audio quality.

Thanks!
post #544 of 18362 Old 10-11-2012, 03:34 PM

Liked: 11
BDP-103 Is here! The Fed Ex guy mentioned driving by this morning but didn't know he had something for me.

Those comments make me crazy considering the source. I thanked him for handling my new player with care like the red FRAGILE handle with care stickers said on the side. meanwhile In the back of my mind stays the very first(1996) DVD player delivered to my place of business. A horseshoe shaped box containing a Pani player. And yes the Horse-Shoe curve looked just like the size of the tires from the UPS truck. It worked BTW. This box was well taped and only a minor spot on the corner smelling like hand lotion.

Of course I had to open this baby now even though it's closing time.
post #545 of 18362 Old 10-11-2012, 03:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Mac View Post

What AVR do you have? Today I was playing Patricia Barber's Modern Cool BR in 5.1 DTS-MA via HDMI bitstream and it sounds excellent. No issues with a number of other DTS-MA titles I've played with the 103 connected to my 4311.
Bill

With the 103, I am using Anthem for HDMI. This is with all discs that have DTSMA.
post #546 of 18362 Old 10-11-2012, 03:46 PM

My take. the box is heaver that I expected even though she says 16.? lbs feels like 20-25 lbs. Man I must be tired.

The foam padding and packaging is well thought out as to be expected after listening to other owners comment on the detail the company gives into a product.

The 103 feels very cold as If it were on the truck last night and was delivered this morning but its dinner time here in New Jersey.
Think I will probably my 103 sit at room temperature for a little while before powering it on! Besides dinner time remember.
post #547 of 18362 Old 10-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Oppo in the manual or faq recommends using split hdmi (hdmi 1 to projector for video and hdmi 2 to processor for audio). Is there any video or audio quality to be gained by doing this? If the processor can handle 3d and hd audio code and the processor has high quality pass through, is there any benefit to using their recommended split approach? Thanks.
post #548 of 18362 Old 10-11-2012, 04:30 PM
One-Man Content Creator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
Liked: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post

Oppo in the manual or faq recommends using split hdmi (hdmi 1 to projector for video and hdmi 2 to processor for audio). Is there any video or audio quality to be gained by doing this? If the processor can handle 3d and hd audio code and the processor has high quality pass through, is there any benefit to using their recommended split approach? Thanks.

No, use one cable in that case.

-Bill

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Unofficial OPPO FAQS:
|
|
|

post #549 of 18362 Old 10-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Thanks Bill. One more thing, if I use hdmi 1 for both audio and video to a processor, can I connect hdmi 2 directly to a small auxillary display in the theater? The aux monitor will be rarely used and only if the projector is off. Or will also connecting hdmi 2 reduce the quality of the Oppo's hdmi 1 output? if so I'd rather not use hdmi 2/the aux monitor.
post #550 of 18362 Old 10-11-2012, 04:45 PM
One-Man Content Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post

Thanks Bill. One more thing, if I use hdmi 1 for both audio and video to a processor, can I connect hdmi 2 directly to a small auxillary display in the theater? The aux monitor will be rarely used and only if the projector is off. Or will also connecting hdmi 2 reduce the quality of the Oppo's hdmi 1 output? if so I'd rather not use hdmi 2/the aux monitor.

You can do that, although there are some restrictions. If the the HDMI2 monitor does not support 3D you will not get an image on it if you are playing 3D on HDMI1.

You won't reduce the video quality on HDMI1.

-Bill

|

Unofficial OPPO FAQS:
|
|
|

post #551 of 18362 Old 10-11-2012, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstahl View Post

BDP-103 Is here! The Fed Ex guy mentioned driving by this morning but didn't know he had something for me.

Those comments make me crazy considering the source. I thanked him for handling my new player with care like the red FRAGILE handle with care stickers said on the side. meanwhile In the back of my mind stays the very first(1996) DVD player delivered to my place of business. A horseshoe shaped box containing a Pani player. And yes the Horse-Shoe curve looked just like the size of the tires from the UPS truck. It worked BTW. This box was well taped and only a minor spot on the corner smelling like hand lotion.

Of course I had to open this baby now even though it's closing time.

Mine arrived today as well.

Since it was, more or less, form compatible with the BDP-95 that will go elsewhere, installation was a simple affair. A high quality third-party power cord that had to be jammed into the BDP-95 now slipped right in. I swapped out the 95's e-sata cable for a USB cord that runs to a1TB video storage drive that's always on. The rest was like for like.

The BDP-103 feeds a Sony STR-DA5600ES, an A/V that in my opinion suffered from a poor marketing effort that belies its sterling audiophile qualities. Seven Vandersteen speakers and a sub woofer complete the setup.

When coupled to the BDP-103, my ISF calibrated Planar monitor (no longer available) and the in-line Darbee enhancer produce the best results I have ever seen from top quality blue-ray material.

Sent from my iPad

- Andy
post #552 of 18362 Old 10-11-2012, 06:43 PM

Just took the plunge into networked media storage with my new Western Digital My Book Live Duo (2 x 2TB that I put into RAID 1). The installation disc made things a snap, and things seem to be networked properly: my desktop, laptop, BDP-103, and WD all are recognized, and I've successfully transferred files to the subfolders (video, audio, picture) of the public folder of the WD.

The BDP-103 displays jpg images fine; plays flac audio fine (still need to check out other audio formats); and plays avi and mpg video fine.

MY QUESTION: Why do mkv files that I have copied to the WD not even show up in the video directory of the BDP-103 (they do copy properly and appear in the directory when viewed on my computers)? I've seen some other discussion here about nuances with the mkv format (especially subtitles), but, again, I can't even get the files to display as a menu choice on the Oppo.

Oh, and the WD is configured as a DLNA media server (which others, it seems, have had success with for playing mkv files). Any ideas, folks?
post #553 of 18362 Old 10-11-2012, 07:10 PM
One-Man Content Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HT in MSP View Post

Just took the plunge into networked media storage with my new Western Digital My Book Live Duo (2 x 2TB that I put into RAID 1). The installation disc made things a snap, and things seem to be networked properly: my desktop, laptop, BDP-103, and WD all are recognized, and I've successfully transferred files to the subfolders (video, audio, picture) of the public folder of the WD.

The BDP-103 displays jpg images fine; plays flac audio fine (still need to check out other audio formats); and plays avi and mpg video fine.

MY QUESTION: Why do mkv files that I have copied to the WD not even show up in the video directory of the BDP-103 (they do copy properly and appear in the directory when viewed on my computers)? I've seen some other discussion here about nuances with the mkv format (especially subtitles), but, again, I can't even get the files to display as a menu choice on the Oppo.

Oh, and the WD is configured as a DLNA media server (which others, it seems, have had success with for playing mkv files). Any ideas, folks?

Do the mkv files appear when copied to local storage like a USB stick or attached hard drive?

-Bill

|

Unofficial OPPO FAQS:
|
|
|

post #554 of 18362 Old 10-11-2012, 08:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 148
Just received my 103 today, and have been playing with it this evening - I have over 400 titles (THAT I OWN) ripped onto a Synology server, so I wanted to test this first.

So the mostly good news is that it's playing the Blu Ray rips great - select a folder, hit enter, and it plays. I did have an issue with some branching Blu Rays, where it would just hang on a black screen after launching, like the Alien's Anthology and the Avatar Special Edition set - but I re-ripped with the latest AnyDVD HD, and now they play correctly (presents the title screen to selection which version you wish to play). I can even play a 3D BDMV from the NAS and it works (most of my 3D rips are to ISO, so I will have to redo them as BDMV's, which AnyDVD warns is not ideal, but i'm not sure why and if it works, I won't care)

What I can't yet do is play a DVD rip - selecting the folder only opens the folder, revealing the VIDEO_TS folder, and clicking that shows the VOB files - I can play them individually, but there is no coherent way I've seen yet to play the folder as a logical title.

I played a few m4v files authored from Final Cut Pro of my home vacation movies, and that seems to work great as well...

So by and large, really quite pleased - and I haven't opened the tray yet!

Extremely well built machine, the video and audio quality are superb out of box - 23.98hz material plays very smooth, switches to 59.94 correctly as well on everything I've tested.

There is a known bug (called Oppo) where the network file folders are not listed in correct alphabetical order, so hoping that will be fixed in the next firmware in a few weeks.

I also discovered it's pronounced OH-PO, not AH-PO, though this has not materially changed my life.

post #555 of 18362 Old 10-11-2012, 08:31 PM

Well, so far no luck with any sore of streaming of mkvs, either through DLNA or SMB. Plex and Twonky were no go. I'll give Oshare a try later but given it's a Windows only program it's not a long-term answer. I managed to stop the Oppo from disrupting my network by power cycling. According to Oppo, they have had it happen randomly but don't have an answer.

UPDATE: I was able to get oShare and run it and move a movie over to the Windows box to be shared, and sure enough, it worked just fine. Long-term, I was planning on getting a Synology and let Plex be the host, especially since I can use the Plex client when needed.
post #556 of 18362 Old 10-11-2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:

Do the mkv files appear when copied to local storage like a USB stick or attached hard drive?
-Bill

Hi Bill: Yes, when I copy an mkv file onto a USB thumb drive and plug it in directly to the front of the unit, I can find it, and the Oppo plays the file just fine.
post #557 of 18362 Old 10-11-2012, 09:06 PM

Wow Andy sounds like a nice set up! My plan is to place my unit on the only available shelf in my rack. Which really isn't a rack it's a pantry closed installed backwards.That shelf has extra room on it so I can try the 1TB drive I have as well.
The plan includes running one HDMI direct to my four year old PANI projector (soon to be upgraded) and one to my Denon 3808.

I kind of like the idea the the 103 remote will bounce off my projection screen as I use this feature with the Denon and my FIOS box every day. My old Sony Blu-Ray player remote wouldn't bounce of the screen and my gear is located behind the seating area left corner of room. Actually I love the idea and can't wait till Friday as the ball game is running late tonight. Really sick of holding the remote above my head and guess shooting to the 8PM position.

Will report back too every one how well this works. Sometimes if the screen is dark of the batteries are low on the FIOS remote I get a misfire. I never have this problem with the Denon. R
post #558 of 18362 Old 10-11-2012, 09:53 PM

Have had the 103 for just over a week. Thought about a cheaper unit but the more I looked into them, the 103 became the EASY choice. I wanted to get into 3D to see how I liked it, but I couldn't budget in a 3D TV at this time... so went with ASUS VG23AH 3D computer monitor. This is a sweet 3D IPS monitor for the price!

Also picked up a ROKU stick, which works well too. Thought about the XS box, but read too many complaints of the box dying. Figured the stick won't die...

Running my Comcast into 103 back HDMI. Initially I couldn't get Comcast 3D to work, but found that there's a hidden setting for SBS and TB on ASUS menu once you have 3D signal coming into monitor.... sweet! For a couple hundred less than a grand, I now have a sweet (to me) 3D setup.

The 103 has enough options to make it a no-brainer purchase, for anyone sitting on the fence. If I had the dough, I would have waited for 105 though :-)

Arrived 2 days from OPPO direct, and as soon as I opened the box the quality oozed out... impressive. Thanks to all for the original thread and now this one. Really helped me to make some good choices... haven't had this much fun in too long...
post #559 of 18362 Old 10-11-2012, 10:23 PM

Just got my 103EU model.

Using the 103 as an HDMI switch basically and I have hit upon a problem:

I have an Apple TV connected to the front HDMI in and a SKY HD Box connected to the rear HDMI In.

The 103 is connected via analogue outs to my Classe CP800 which is set to HT bypass so I can use the Oppo Volume control.

When I use the Apple TV remote, there is a loud "thump" whenever I do anything on the Apple TV - eg move between menus, hit OK etc etc.

Didn't get this when the Apple TV was connected to a Marantz AV Receiver (also on HDMI) or straight to the Panasonic Plasma I have.

Any ideas ?
lanping09 likes this.
post #560 of 18362 Old 10-11-2012, 11:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by x43x View Post

Ran through the Color Space tests with the Spears & Munsil disc. RGB Video was the winner with my Pioneer FD-151. Not a lot of difference with most of the test patterns, but the Chroma Multiburst and Chroma Zone tests were the deciding factors. Compared to RGB, the other options had brightness fall off.

I agree ...that's what my calibrator said as well on my Pioneer Elite PRO-151FD

How to phase match subwoofers to the mains speakers:
post #561 of 18362 Old 10-12-2012, 04:18 AM
One-Man Content Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HT in MSP View Post

Hi Bill: Yes, when I copy an mkv file onto a USB thumb drive and plug it in directly to the front of the unit, I can find it, and the Oppo plays the file just fine.

And the Western Digital My Book Live Duo: you are accessing it from the player as a DLNA server, not an SMB share?

It sounds like the server doesn't support MKV or needs some configuration. Do you know what server software runs on the MyBook, and is there an administrators interface?

-Bill

|

Unofficial OPPO FAQS:
|
|
|

post #562 of 18362 Old 10-12-2012, 04:22 AM
One-Man Content Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrang View Post

most of my 3D rips are to ISO, so I will have to redo them as BDMV's, which AnyDVD warns is not ideal, but i'm not sure why and if it works, I won't care

There is a trick you can do with SMB to mount ISO files. See the FAQ: How do you play Blu-ray ISO files over SMB?
Quote:
What I can't yet do is play a DVD rip - selecting the folder only opens the folder, revealing the VIDEO_TS folder, and clicking that shows the VOB files - I can play them individually, but there is no coherent way I've seen yet to play the folder as a logical title.

Correct. No OPPO player has ever supported DVD directory structures so you have to make do with media file conversions. It does play individual VOB files, but that's not the same.

-Bill

|

Unofficial OPPO FAQS:
|
|
|

post #563 of 18362 Old 10-12-2012, 04:31 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
Liked: 868
Google translation of a new, French write-up on the BDP-103EU:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Doppo%2Bbdp-103eu%2Breview%26hl%3Den%26newwindow%3D1%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dsafari%26sa%3DX%26tbo%3D1%26rls%3Den%26biw%3D1218%26bih%3D799%26tbs%3Dqdr:d%26prmd%3Dimvns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=fr&u=http://www.hdfever.fr/2012/10/12/reception-du-lecteur-oppo-bdp-103eu/&usg=ALkJrhg1XOiEPCWT58SL7pbCjq9wvSquXA

Unboxing photos, menu photos of media file browsing, and hookup and menu photos showing use of an ISO-capable Xtremer into the Rear HDMI Input.
--Bob
lanping09 likes this.

. -- Need personal consultation/training?
post #564 of 18362 Old 10-12-2012, 04:35 AM
Read the FAQ!

For German speakers: A 22-minute video on the BDP-103EU

http://videos.technic3d.com/video/11372/OPPO-BD-P-103-EU-was-fuer-ein-BLURAY-Spieler

The video may offer useful details even if you can't follow the narration.
--Bob
lanping09 likes this.

post #565 of 18362 Old 10-12-2012, 04:58 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Edge View Post

Just got my 103EU model.

Using the 103 as an HDMI switch basically and I have hit upon a problem:

I have an Apple TV connected to the front HDMI in and a SKY HD Box connected to the rear HDMI In.

The 103 is connected via analogue outs to my Classe CP800 which is set to HT bypass so I can use the Oppo Volume control.

When I use the Apple TV remote, there is a loud "thump" whenever I do anything on the Apple TV - eg move between menus, hit OK etc etc.

Didn't get this when the Apple TV was connected to a Marantz AV Receiver (also on HDMI) or straight to the Panasonic Plasma I have.

Any ideas ?

I suggest you give OPPO Tech Support a call and let them walk you through diagnosing this.

It sounds like "Menu Sound Effects" for the AppleTV box are being handled incorrectly for some reason. As a workaround in the interim, try turning off button sounds for the AppleTV.
--Bob

post #566 of 18362 Old 10-12-2012, 04:59 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhittenberger View Post

Long-term, I was planning on getting a Synology and let Plex be the host, especially since I can use the Plex client when needed.
FWIW, if you (or anybody else) does go with a Synology NAS the default DLNA Media Server package works great and streams everything, including HD MKV's, just fine on my low powered and inexpensive DS212j to the 103. Plex, on the other hand, does not seem quite ready for prime time...at least with the ARM version...so perhaps folks who want Plex might consider a X86 NAS with some additional horsepower.
post #567 of 18362 Old 10-12-2012, 05:06 AM

had a few days with the 103 now, and i'm liking it more and more. one thing i don't like: the continuously scrolling "HDMI IN-BACK" label. only option is to blank the screen, as far as i can tell.
post #568 of 18362 Old 10-12-2012, 05:10 AM
Read the FAQ!

^ Send email feedback to OPPO Tech Support. Obviously this is something they may be able to tweak.
--Bob

post #569 of 18362 Old 10-12-2012, 06:32 AM

will do. cheers.
post #570 of 18362 Old 10-12-2012, 06:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Liked: 449
Quote:

No, use one cable in that case.
-Bill

Bill you have me confused now. Bob spent a great deal of time the past few weeks stating the for the best audio/video output one should use split cables for audio/video - HDMI 1 to the display and HDMI 2 to the AVR. I assumed this wasn't only for those of us wanting a DSD option for our SACDs via HDMI2. What gives if one of you don't mind explaining? The need to split for reasons other than DSD didn't make sense to me, but I wasn't going to argue since you guys have the inside scoop as beta testers. Thanks. Steve

Panasonic 60VT60 (cal by DNice)
Denon 5200 w/ Outlaw 2200 Amps (3)
Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s F/R & Horizon w/ RAAL Center; Sierra 1s Surrounds; HTM-200s Top Middle and PSB S5 Rear Surrounds; Dual SVS subs
Oppo 103; Onkyo HD-DVD; Apple TV & Roku Stick
Atmos coming soon and Dolby Surround isn't too shabby either.
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 93 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Digital Inc , Seiki Digital Se50uy04 50 Inch 4k 120hz Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page