Official OPPO BDP-103 Owner's Thread - Page 31 - AVS Forum
First ... 29  30  31 32  33  ... Last
Blu-ray Players > Official OPPO BDP-103 Owner's Thread
haverbach's Avatar haverbach 10:14 AM 10-18-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by triweaver2 View Post

As long as the format is one supported by the players you will be fine. If you decide to do that, check the supported formats first. There are some great lossless formats supported like FLAC. I'm pretty sure most are supported by your 83-SE too.smile.gif

I'm an old guy whose interest in audio goes back to the mid-1960s (including tubed Marantz and McIntosh equipment, when these firms were privately owned). My current audio system is not nearly the scale as in the old days, but I still have what some may consider a high-end audio system, and I still have an "ear" for quality reproduction. Accordingly, when I began ripping CDs, I chose then, and continue to use, only "WAV" files (no MP3s). I have thought about changing to "FLAC" and have read conflicting reviews regarding the sound quality as compared to WAV, but most say that it's pretty close.

What may push the matter is that I've heard recently that FLAC files hold much greater, and all kinds of, metadata that WAV files will not. This makes little difference since my library is in Media Monkey, in turn on my PC. But perhaps, just perhaps, if I purchase an Oppo 103/105 and connect a hard drive to it directy (i.e., no PC with Media Monkey), then all the additional metadata (if in fact it is there) may be helpful in navigating the file structure.

In any event, what got this thread started was that I did not (and still do not) know what an "ISO" file was, and thus I wondered if the issue would affect my plans to move from my current Oppo-83SE to either the 103 or 105.

Apparently I'm "good to go" with respect to a new Oppo, though the other matters (FLAC vs. WAV and connecting a hard drive to the Oppo) remain open.

Thank you,

Howard

obie_fl's Avatar obie_fl 10:19 AM 10-18-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by davehale View Post

Edwardkim,
I have never ripped anything in my life as I always use the disks for playback but I wanted out of curiosity to see if I could answer some of these questions. I thought I might want to some day so I bought dbpoweramp and loaded it onto my laptop with windows 7.
I inserted Steely Dan gaucho SACD disk into my laptop. Up popped 7 tracks and highlighted all tracks at once.
Right clicked on my mouse and there has dbpoweramp wanting me to convert. Chose that and dbpoweramp asked me what I wanted to convert to and I chose FLAC since OPPO does not support ALAC.
It then asked me to what destination and I chose my attached and renamed HDD (OPPO Music Drive)
Disconnected my drive and inserted USB cable to back of OPPO and chose the music symbol on the OPPO menu screen and it played immediately.
I hope I said all this right as that was my first attempt at saving to my attached HDD and I dont use any Media Players or streaming at this point as they are too complicated for my use.
Dave
Dave this sounds like you ripped the standard hybrid stereo 16/44 tracks. Are you sure your resulting flacs are 5.1?
Maison's Avatar Maison 10:22 AM 10-18-2012
Can you use the zoom function on the OPPO on inputs from HDMI1&2? Also, HDMI 1 and 2 input carry HD sounds from its original source? Thanks!
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 10:44 AM 10-18-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maison View Post

Can you use the zoom function on the OPPO on inputs from HDMI1&2? Also, HDMI 1 and 2 input carry HD sounds from its original source? Thanks!

In the current firmware, the Zoom functions are NOT available for video coming in on the HDMI Inputs. I do not know if that might change over time.

The HDMI Inputs of the 103 will accept the traditional lossy Bitstreams (up to 5.1 for DD and DTS), and Dolby Digital Plus Bitstreams (up to 7.1). They will also accept up to 192KHz 24-bit LPCM for up to 5.1 channels, and also up to 96KHz 24-bit LPCM for 7.1 channels. They will NOT accept the lossless Bitstreams (Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD MA). Nor will they accept DSD streams. If you play an HDCD disc into one of the HDMI Inputs, then HDCD decoding *IS* available in the 103.
--Bob
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 11:08 AM 10-18-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by haverbach View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by triweaver2 View Post

As long as the format is one supported by the players you will be fine. If you decide to do that, check the supported formats first. There are some great lossless formats supported like FLAC. I'm pretty sure most are supported by your 83-SE too.smile.gif

I'm an old guy whose interest in audio goes back to the mid-1960s (including tubed Marantz and McIntosh equipment, when these firms were privately owned). My current audio system is not nearly the scale as in the old days, but I still have what some may consider a high-end audio system, and I still have an "ear" for quality reproduction. Accordingly, when I began ripping CDs, I chose then, and continue to use, only "WAV" files (no MP3s). I have thought about changing to "FLAC" and have read conflicting reviews regarding the sound quality as compared to WAV, but most say that it's pretty close.

What may push the matter is that I've heard recently that FLAC files hold much greater, and all kinds of, metadata that WAV files will not. This makes little difference since my library is in Media Monkey, in turn on my PC. But perhaps, just perhaps, if I purchase an Oppo 103/105 and connect a hard drive to it directy (i.e., no PC with Media Monkey), then all the additional metadata (if in fact it is there) may be helpful in navigating the file structure.

In any event, what got this thread started was that I did not (and still do not) know what an "ISO" file was, and thus I wondered if the issue would affect my plans to move from my current Oppo-83SE to either the 103 or 105.

Apparently I'm "good to go" with respect to a new Oppo, though the other matters (FLAC vs. WAV and connecting a hard drive to the Oppo) remain open.

Thank you,

Howard

An ISO file is a type of digital, hard drive copy of an entire shiny disc. It is a "disk image" file. ISO file support means the ability to play that file just as if the shiny disc was in the player.

The studios react to ISO files they way cartoon elephants react when they see a mouse. It's not a pretty sight.

Primarily, the studios get hysterical with regard to ISO file copies of SD-DVD and Blu-ray discs.

If you don't make ISO file copies, then this is a non-issue for you. If you are coming from an 83SE, this is also a non-issue for you because the 83SE never had ISO file support for DVD or Blu-ray discs to begin with.

I think you will also discover the WAV vs. FLAC stuff is also a non-issue for you. For CDs, you can get bit perfect copies of your music tracks in either and the 103 will play both. These are hard drive copies of individual tracks, as opposed to the whole "disk image" represented by an ISO file. There are companies out there selling audiophile recordings as downloadable FLAC files using higher bit rate formats than are present on CDs. The 103 plays those as well.
--Bob
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 11:19 AM 10-18-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by donp326 View Post

I don't use my TV audio at all, turned it off. I have the e-mail from Oppo the I can get the early purchase option. Will there be a problem if I connect the 103 as follows:

HDMI #1 (103) Video To the TV HDMI 2 input. Then the 103 HDMI# 2 (audio) to the Blue Ray IN on my Denon receiver. The Denon is also connected HDMI#1 on the TV. this is because
my DVD and Dish HD box are all channeled through the Denon receiver for audio, all audio from these come from the receiver to the speakers. All video from the DVD Dish box and my Oppo 83 come to the TV over the HDMI #1 on the TV currently. From what I have read here I think this will work. but please let me know if there is a problem .

There should be no problem. It is designed to work this way. Keep in mind that if you buy from OPPO there is a 30 day return window for you to try it and confirm for yourself that it is working the way you want. All you risk is the shipping costs.

Now I say there *SHOULD* be no problem, because there is a potential path for a problem. That's due to the fact that the HDMI from the OPPO is potentially getting your display in two ways -- the direct HDMI 1 output to the display and also the HDMI 2 output through your AVR, and thence on its HDMI output to your display. Sending HDMI to the same device two ways at the same time is not supposed to happen. HDMI copy protection gets all shirty.

If the Denon and your display are both working correctly this WON'T be a problem. That's because your Display will shut down the HDMI socket with the feed from the Denon while it is using the direct HDMI feed from the OPPO, and the Denon will correctly detect that this has happened. So HDMI copy protection won't try to check that output path from the Denon to the other input of your Display.

I've probably just confused the heck out of you, but simply put, what you want to do should work. It is DESIGNED to work just the way you describe. If it DOESN'T work, it is likely due to a firmware bug in either the Display or the Denon -- which may already have been fixed in a new firmware update for either of those.
--Bob
BobearQSI's Avatar BobearQSI 11:19 AM 10-18-2012
Quote:

I have thought about changing to "FLAC" and have read conflicting reviews regarding the sound quality as compared to WAV, but most say that it's pretty close.

Not just close, but bit-for-bit identical. Once a FLAC file is decompressed, the resulting audio data is exactly the same as the WAV file used to create it. Maybe some player has a bug that changes levels when playing FLAC, but on the Oppo they are identical. FLAC is like a zip file. If you put your WAV into a zip file, copy it onto a stick and take it to your friends house, then unzip the WAV file, does it then sound worse? No, and FLAC is the same idea. There's no reason not to gain the saved space.
BobearQSI's Avatar BobearQSI 11:21 AM 10-18-2012
Forgot to report awhile back, the 103 worked perfectly out of the box with both my open and password-protected SMB shares. This was the biggest upgrade feature for me - now I'm a happy camper biggrin.gif
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 11:28 AM 10-18-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jottle View Post

Also. Can someone clarify a bit about the hdmi input. How does it work with say, an external streaming device? Would the hdmi input-connected device show up on the oppo home screen? Or would it just play the video/audio from that source when I select the hdmi input on the 103? From what I understand, the input makes the 103 essentially a paired town receiver with one hdmi input.

When you press the Input button on the 103's remote you are offered a choice of how to use the 103. The choice at the top of the list is Blu-ray Player. Use that if you want to see Home Menu and use the player normally.

The other choices are things like Front HDMI Input. When you select THAT the audio you hear and the video you see is generated by whatever Source device you have cabled into that Input. You won't see Home Menu on the 103. The 103 is, as you say, acting like a mini-receiver. You CAN use the Info button on the 103's remote to bring up its on-screen Info display -- which will show you the type of audio and video input currently coming in on that feed and also the type of audio and video being sent out on the 103's HDMI output(s).

To get back to Home menu (i.e., return to "normal" use of the player), you can press the Input button and select Blu-ray Player from the top of the list, or, as a shortcut, just press the Home button on the remote. Either way, whatever is playing on that HDMI Input at the moment will just become ignored, just like changing input source selection on a Receiver. There will be nothing showing in Home Menu regarding that Front HDMI Input.
--Bob
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 11:28 AM 10-18-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobearQSI View Post

Forgot to report awhile back, the 103 worked perfectly out of the box with both my open and password-protected SMB shares. This was the biggest upgrade feature for me - now I'm a happy camper biggrin.gif

What are you using to serve up those SMB shares?
--Bob
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 11:31 AM 10-18-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmusoke View Post

Can someone please help me here .... How does the Roku 2 XS (or equivalent) perform inside an enclosed HT rack? My wireless router is on top of the HT rack and want to know about reception quality inside the rack/

Why would one use the Roku over the 93/95/103/105? Just trying to understand this Roku thing.

I responded in the other thread where you also asked this.
--Bob
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 11:38 AM 10-18-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAS ZOSS View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post

The OPPO 103 comes with a native Pandora app. It works fine.
--Bob
Bob, I have the Oppo 103. What I should of asked is will there be a Iphone app for the Oppo to play Pandora, Maybe a 3rd party App?

There are two possible approaches to this. The 103 is a DLNA DMR (Digital Media Renderer). That means it is potentially possible for a DLNA Digital Content Player app to re-direct Pandora playback to it from a Pandora app running on some other device.

Alternatively, OPPO is expected to publish the specs for network control of the 103/105. At the moment they are still revising those. It is not yet known whether the final specs will allow an app in some other device to command the native Pandora app in the OPPO to launch, and then to control its functions. The difference here would be that Pandora is running on the OPPO instead of on some other device. Whether such an app might come from OPPO or from a 3rd party is then another question.

This is the long way around to the correct answer to your question, which is.....

Ask Again Later; The Future is Hazy.
--Bob
Maison's Avatar Maison 11:51 AM 10-18-2012
Quote:

In the current firmware, the Zoom functions are NOT available for video coming in on the HDMI Inputs. I do not know if that might change over time.
The HDMI Inputs of the 103 will accept the traditional lossy Bitstreams (up to 5.1 for DD and DTS), and Dolby Digital Plus Bitstreams (up to 7.1). They will also accept up to 192KHz 24-bit LPCM for up to 5.1 channels, and also up to 96KHz 24-bit LPCM for 7.1 channels. They will NOT accept the lossless Bitstreams (Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD MA). Nor will they accept DSD streams. If you play an HDCD disc into one of the HDMI Inputs, then HDCD decoding *IS* available in the 103.
--Bob

Thanks, Bob. I read about the audio in the manual and wanted confirmation. A bit disappointing on the lossless Bitstream... Oh well, can't have it all. :-)
loopaddiction's Avatar loopaddiction 11:53 AM 10-18-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobearQSI View Post

Not just close, but bit-for-bit identical. Once a FLAC file is decompressed, the resulting audio data is exactly the same as the WAV file used to create it. Maybe some player has a bug that changes levels when playing FLAC, but on the Oppo they are identical. FLAC is like a zip file. If you put your WAV into a zip file, copy it onto a stick and take it to your friends house, then unzip the WAV file, does it then sound worse? No, and FLAC is the same idea. There's no reason not to gain the saved space.

+1, there's no difference in quality whatsoever between FLAC and WAV, they are 100% the same. Of course FLAC has certain inherent advantages that already have been mentioned, so it's really unfeasible and impractical to ever rip music to WAV for playback purposes.
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 11:57 AM 10-18-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maison View Post

Quote:

--Bob

Thanks, Bob. I read about the audio in the manual and wanted confirmation. A bit disappointing on the lossless Bitstream... Oh well, can't have it all. :-)

Yes, but keep in mind that if your Source device can do the TrueHD or DTS-HD MA decode itself, then the high-bit rate multi-channel LPCM that results will work just fine into these inputs.
--Bob
Selden Ball's Avatar Selden Ball 12:09 PM 10-18-2012
Quote:

If you play an HDCD disc into one of the HDMI Inputs, then HDCD decoding *IS* available in the 103.
--Bob

Is the decoded 20bit HDCD audio available on the HDMI or SPDIF outputs, or only the analog outputs?
in other words, if one uses only digital connections (SPDIF or HDMI) and plays an HDCD disc, does the downstream audio processor (receiver or pre/pro) have to include an HDCD decoder or will it receive 20bit LPCM?
BobearQSI's Avatar BobearQSI 12:17 PM 10-18-2012
Quote:

What are you using to serve up those SMB shares?
--Bob

A self-built NAS that is just a standard computer running Ubuntu Server 10.04, with Samba.
davehale's Avatar davehale 12:21 PM 10-18-2012
Obie,
I think you are right as I only tried this late last night while my denon and OPPO displays was turned off. My denon now displays stereo in when playing from my HDD tru my Oppo- double bummer! I would like to rip 5.1 to my HDD is that possible? If not-thats OK as I always use my shiny disks anyway. Still trying to learn as I am now retired and hungry for info.
Dave
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 12:22 PM 10-18-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selden Ball View Post

Quote:

If you play an HDCD disc into one of the HDMI Inputs, then HDCD decoding *IS* available in the 103.
--Bob

Is the decoded 20bit HDCD audio available on the HDMI or SPDIF outputs, or only the analog outputs?
in other words, if one uses only digital connections (SPDIF or HDMI) and plays an HDCD disc, does the downstream audio processor (receiver or pre/pro) have to include an HDCD decoder or will it receive 20bit LPCM?
Yes, the decoded HDCD is output as 2.0 LPCM 44.1KHz 24-bit. The 20-bit result of the decode is packed into 24-bit for output, with padding zeroes. (That same LPCM is what goes to the DACs if you use the Analog outputs.)
--Bob
haverbach's Avatar haverbach 12:36 PM 10-18-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopaddiction View Post

+1, there's no difference in quality whatsoever between FLAC and WAV, they are 100% the same. Of course FLAC has certain inherent advantages that already have been mentioned, so it's really unfeasible and impractical to ever rip music to WAV for playback purposes.

Ok, if I rip from an original (store bought) CD, or purchase music files online, whether WAV or FLAC the sound quality will be the same. (Although, as you may be aware, there are audio gurus who say, and have written, that there is a difference to be heard on their high-end equipment.)

Now these files --- both WAV and FLAC --- reside on the computer's hard drive and I wish to burn a custom-mixed CD. Are they burned onto the new CD as WAV and FLAC, or does the burning process itself change the files as they reside on the new CD?

More important, if I insert that new disc into an Oppo player, will both of the file types play properly? (If the file is changed to something to be found on CDs, then I suppose so.)

And finally, if, going forward, I rip to FLAC format only, or I purchase downloaded files in FLAC, then burn either to a custom CD, will that CD play properly in a "standard" CD player (not as sophisticated as the Oppo), such as in one's automobile. (Again, if changed to something to be found on CDs, then I suppose so.)

Thanks,

Howard
donp326's Avatar donp326 12:37 PM 10-18-2012
Bob my Denon is a 1713 Receiver with 3d pass through so maybe I won't need to run a separate cable to the TV HDMI #2 from the 103 and just connect the 103 like the current 83 is connected.
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 12:48 PM 10-18-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by donp326 View Post

Bob my Denon is a 1713 Receiver with 3d pass through so maybe I won't need to run a separate cable to the TV HDMI #2 from the 103 and just connect the 103 like the current 83 is connected.

Sure, that's the thing to try first of course.
--Bob
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 12:58 PM 10-18-2012
As expected, Netflix streaming went live in Finland today. Still waiting for the first OPPO BDP-103EU owner to confirm the native Netflix app is working in any areas of Europe where Netflix streaming is live.
--Bob
OtherSongs's Avatar OtherSongs 01:04 PM 10-18-2012
Quote:

I'm an old guy whose interest in audio goes back to the mid-1960s (including tubed Marantz and McIntosh equipment, when these firms were privately owned). My current audio system is not nearly the scale as in the old days, but I still have what some may consider a high-end audio system, and I still have an "ear" for quality reproduction.

Same here. smile.gif

The good news is that I'm getting older and that I still have good ears... biggrin.gif
Quote:

Accordingly, when I began ripping CDs, I chose then, and continue to use, only "WAV" files (no MP3s). I have thought about changing to "FLAC" and have read conflicting reviews regarding the sound quality as compared to WAV, but most say that it's pretty close.

They are identically the same when it comes to the bits; only the file size, occupied on the computer's HDD, is different.

.flac files are noticeably smaller than .wav files. The bit info is identically the same. But the file size is different.

The one other difference is that .flac music files have the ability to store additional info like album title and track title and performer name (and maybe even more stuff like album picture?), whereas the larger .wav file format does not.
Quote:

Thank you,
Howard

The OPPO 103 player looks like a good choice to me, but I'll not get one until sometime next year; maybe even *late* next year.

At the moment, I have one of the very recent Panasonic DMP BDT500 blu-ray players. If you use analog RCA outs on your current Oppo-83SE you might consider getting the Panasonic DMP BDT500, because my bet is that music via the analog RCA outs of the Panasonic is superior to that of the new OPPO 103.

OTOH the support from Panasonic is very poor.
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 01:28 PM 10-18-2012
^ If you are serious about using Analog connections for audio, you should definitely consider the upcoming OPPO BDP-105. There's only teaser information available for it at the moment. But soon, soon....
--Bob
leev's Avatar leev 01:34 PM 10-18-2012
If the Oppo player does not support the video ts file on dvd how would one rip dvds to a hard drive to then play through the oppo complete with menu, features etc? Is the situation the same for 93/95 series?
wmcclain's Avatar wmcclain 01:39 PM 10-18-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by leev View Post

If the Oppo player does not support the video ts file on dvd how would one rip dvds to a hard drive to then play through the oppo complete with menu, features etc? Is the situation the same for 93/95 series?

There is no good media file solution for DVD that includes menus. It is the same on the other OPPO players.

You might check the media server forum for other products: http://www.avsforum.com/f/39/networking-media-servers-amp-content-streamers

-Bill
mjordan123456's Avatar mjordan123456 01:42 PM 10-18-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by pentium7 View Post

"Most" do not "Backup" Blu-ray discs.... There's a reason you buy the disc and that's to use it. So if you legitimately buy the blu-ray disc there really is not reason to be hiding it away in an airtight safety deposit box 6 miles underground with airconditioning and a generator backup. Anyway exaggeration aside I think it is pretty ridiculous to take away anything from a player just because it is conforming to the copyright standards.
Before there are replies about how you are entitled to "backup" so your original is safe etc don't bother I've heard the arguments for longer than media has been around. I'm a supporter of being able to do what you want but face it there's NOT a problem with using your original disc is there? How often do you really think your original is going to get damaged unless you let your 2 year old load your $30 bluray disc or use it as a frisbee for your dog.
One last question do you know how much a 50GB Bluray disc costs right now? $4 seems like which isn't too bad and they'll come down but that's extra time "backing up" discs when it is far more likely you'll never need these "backups"
Thanks
I think u r right it's a waste of time to spend a lot of time backing up discs where we can buy them on sale.
The only thing is that they say that oppo bdp-93 is an exceptional player hard to duplicate.
So, if oppo bdp-103 is as good as 93 then it's better to get 103.
OtherSongs's Avatar OtherSongs 01:44 PM 10-18-2012
Quote:

...And finally, if, going forward, I rip to FLAC format only, or I purchase downloaded files in FLAC, then burn either to a custom CD, will that CD play properly in a "standard" CD player (not as sophisticated as the Oppo), such as in one's automobile. (Again, if changed to something to be found on CDs, then I suppose so.)
Thanks,
Howard

From here on, rip your CD discs to .flac file format; .flac files are similar to .wav files in that they are not vendor specific.

I use the free EAC (ExactAudioCopy) program for that, which runs under Windows operating system and also includes easy reference to the free data base (as an easy menu choice) for title lookup; see: http://www.exactaudiocopy.org/

For playback I use the free foobar2000 Windows program; see: http://www.foobar2000.org/

That gets you started. smile.gif

edit: the above and my prior post (to you in this thread) are pretty much off topic to this thread (OPPO 103 player) and to this AVS forum. Start your own new thread in the AVS 2 Channel Audio at: http://www.avsforum.com/f/173/2-channel-audio

It may be repetitive, but then a lot of the posting that goes on in AVS is repetitive; meaning just start a new thread in that AVS forum coz that's where it's on topic and where you'll likely get a wider range of opinions and suggestions and ideas. smile.gif
loopaddiction's Avatar loopaddiction 02:21 PM 10-18-2012
Quote:

Ok, if I rip from an original (store bought) CD, or purchase music files online, whether WAV or FLAC the sound quality will be the same. (Although, as you may be aware, there are audio gurus who say, and have written, that there is a difference to be heard on their high-end equipment.)

Those so called "audio gurus" are not to be trusted if they claim such gibberish. biggrin.gif
Quote:

Now these files --- both WAV and FLAC --- reside on the computer's hard drive and I wish to burn a custom-mixed CD. Are they burned onto the new CD as WAV and FLAC, or does the burning process itself change the files as they reside on the new CD?
More important, if I insert that new disc into an Oppo player, will both of the file types play properly? (If the file is changed to something to be found on CDs, then I suppose so.)
And finally, if, going forward, I rip to FLAC format only, or I purchase downloaded files in FLAC, then burn either to a custom CD, will that CD play properly in a "standard" CD player (not as sophisticated as the Oppo), such as in one's automobile. (Again, if changed to something to be found on CDs, then I suppose so.)
Thanks,
Howard

Yes, you can retain all of the data from the CD -- identical bit-for-bit -- if you rip them properly and can thus burn a CD that exactly matches the original. This also requires generating a .cue sheet each time you rip music so that the gaps between tracks are retained from the red book original. You want to use the EAC program as someone mentioned above. Here are useful tutorials you should follow:

1. EAC ripping guide
2. EAC burning guide

They are relatively straightforward and shouldn't take long to set up properly.
Tags: Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 93 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Digital Inc
First ... 29  30  31 32  33  ... Last

Up
Mobile  Desktop