Official OPPO BDP-103 Owner's Thread - Page 52 - AVS Forum
First ... 50  51  52 53  54  ... Last
Blu-ray Players > Official OPPO BDP-103 Owner's Thread
wmcclain's Avatar wmcclain 12:00 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post

I am seriously considering buying the 103; however, my Aragon StageOne prepro and my Marantz projector do not have HDMI inputs. I was thinking of using a HD Fury HDMI/Component converter. has anyone tried using the HD Fury converter?

We've seen no reports yet for the BDP-103 specifically. Component users are a dwindling population.

From past comments HDFury owners seem to like it. They say it runs very hot.

Your prepro does not need HDMI but the projector is a problem.

-Bill

JohnnyK's Avatar JohnnyK 12:15 PM 10-29-2012
I cannot afford to upgrade the projector. The Marantz cost $12,000, and it works just fine. Maybe when the bulb blows out I'll upgrade to a new projector.

I would like to buy either the 103 or the 105 because my current SACD player is a Sony SCD 222ES player that is 8 years old. I am sure that the new OPPO players sound way better than my 8 year old player.
gsr's Avatar gsr 12:22 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:

I cannot afford to upgrade the projector. The Marantz cost $12,000, and it works just fine. Maybe when the bulb blows out I'll upgrade to a new projector.
I would like to buy either the 103 or the 105 because my current SACD player is a Sony SCD 222ES player that is 8 years old. I am sure that the new OPPO players sound way better than my 8 year old player.
Depending on whether the new features in the 103/105 are important to you, something to consider is the BDP-95 which has component video outputs so you wouldn't need to mess around with the HD Fury. FWIW, I've never used one but have heard very favorable feedback from people who have used the HD Fury in general. How well the HD Fury works specifically with the Oppo players is somewhat unknown as I don't recall many or any people reporting using them. If you decide to try it, I'd suggest getting the Fury from a vendor with a good return policy.
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 12:29 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali is mental View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post

I've no idea what he's talking about there, and it doesn't seem to follow from anything else he wrote.
--Bob

I think he is saying that if you play something with 5.0 even with all your speakers set to small there will be no subwoofer output. So in this case bass is lost/thrown away from the small speakers rather than steered to the LFE. The Pioneer 45a had the same issue and it only was apparent in 4.0 and 5.0 authorings. And if I remember correctly it also had to be PPCM not LPCM to have this happen.

I just tried this, and there's no such problem on the Analog outputs of the OPPO.

To test this I temporarily set up a 5.1 Analog output configuration in the OPPO with all speakers set to Small and the Crossover set to 250Hz. The reason for raising the Crossover that high was two-fold. First it would make it easier to detect subwoofer output from steered bass. Second it would eliminate bass from the main output channels so that my D2v would not, itself, steer those to the Subwoofer due to its own Crossover processing (which happens quite a bit lower).

I then played the companion "Visions", Blu-ray, that comes with Disney's "WOW World of Wonder", Blu-ray, calibration disc. The Visions disc includes a variety of different tracks formats for the different clips, some of which are DTS-HD MA 5.0 96KHz. Playing those 5.0 tracks, it was obvious that bass was being steered to the subwoofer. QED.

As a double check, I switched to HDMI output of those tracks so that my D2v would be doing the crossover processing. Now the proper crossover for my speakers -- as implemented in the D2v -- is quite a bit lower than 250Hz, so I would expect the steered bass component to be limited to lower frequencies with the D2v doing it, and that's exactly what happened.

If you play an SACD which has no content in the LFE channel -- i.e. its 5.1 layer is really 5.0 content (pretty common) -- then you would get the same result using SACD Output PCM on the Analog outputs.

HOWEVER, when DSD-Direct-to-Analog conversion is engaged THERE IS NO AUDIO PROCESSING POSSIBLE. That includes Crossover processing. Effectively, when using DSD, the Analog output speaker channels are treated as if they are Large. And so, using DSD for such a track, the Subwoofer output channel will be silent (since there is no LFE channel content). This is "normal".
--Bob
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 12:51 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcclain View Post

. . . .
Quote:
Can the OPPO input DSD or 24bit/192K PCM from WiFi or Ethernet?

DSD: no. PCM: yes, to 5.1. 96k to 7.1.

See the FAQ for more: What are the specs of the digital inputs?

-Bill

Check that, Bill. He's asking about network streaming, not the digital audio inputs. So of course it is a file being decoded, not a raw LPCM feed (which is where the confusion came from). I'm pretty sure you can play, for example, FLAC 7.1 192KHz 24-bit via attached hard drives or via network streaming for example.

The limit to 96KHz for 7.1 LPCM input is when using the HDMI Inputs as digital audio inputs, not network streaming.
--Bob
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 12:53 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:

I am seriously considering buying the 103; however, my Aragon StageOne prepro and my Marantz projector do not have HDMI inputs. I was thinking of using a HD Fury HDMI/Component converter. has anyone tried using the HD Fury converter?

A number of posters in the Anthem Statement D2v thread have had good luck using the HD Fury to play HDMI output from the D2v into their Component Video TVs. Be aware that there's more than one model of the HD Fury out there. I've not really looked into the differences.
--Bob
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 12:57 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverLitz View Post

On my "good" audio system I found the OPPO 103 to be 1-2 dB soft compared to my 12 year old Sony SCD-777ES (original SACD "tank") below 40Hz.

If you are using a subwoofer, be sure you have calibrated the subwoofer level properly for use with the OPPO. The correct answer may very well not be the same as with your Sony player.

If you are using DSD-Direct-to-Analog conversion, be aware that NO CROSSOVER PROCESSING can happen in the OPPO. Thus, if you are expecting the player to steer the lowest bass from your main speaker channels to a Subwoofer instead, that will NOT happen when using DSD. That alone may explain weaker than expected lowest frequencies.
--Bob
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 01:05 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlittlejeans View Post

What is ARC?

ARC, in this context, is HDMI Audio Return Channel -- a way to repurpose what is normally an HDMI OUTPUT cable to be instead an HDMI INPUT cable for audio. This is one of the newest features touted for HDMI. The intended use is so that you can get audio from the internal, off the air or cable TV tuner in your TV set BACK into your sound processing equipment without having to run an additional cable. I.e., the cable that would normally carry video TO the TV is now used instead to carry TV channel digital audio BACK to the sound processor. Of course the video to view on the TV is coming from the TV's channel tuner itself, so the HDMI cable is not needed for video while this is happening. Usually folks would use this to get Dolby Digital 5.1 sound from TV channels out of their TV and into their sound system.
--Bob
Raylinds's Avatar Raylinds 01:09 PM 10-29-2012
Does anyone know if Oppo has any plans to allow for IP control for use with apps like Roomie Remote?
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 01:15 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AErcen View Post

Hello folks.
I have read as much as I could, but have not found any answers or even any guesses surrounding my problems.
Looking at the overall quality of posters and the wealth of information in here, I thought maybe I should stop lurking and proceed with my first post.

Here is what I have.

Panasonic 65VT50 (10 days old)
Marantz SR 7007 (5 days old)
Oppo PDP-103 (1 day old)

As my new equipment arrived, I installed and got them working one by one. Everything went as smooth as one would expect. While waiting for the Opp to arrive, I had opportunities to play with my old Marantz 8300 DVD, and a Playstation. Everything ran through the AV receiver, and everything worked like they should.

When Oppo arrived, I also connected it into the Marantz with the HDMI ARC providing the link to the Panasonic.
NO GO!
Checked everything, called Oppo and they couldn't help. When connected directly to one of many HDMI connectors on the Panasonic Oppo worked like it should. Unfortunately Marantz 7007 froze.
By "froze" I mean, nothing that worked before would work using the ARC. Spent over an hour on the phone with Marantz technical support. They had me disconnect and reconnect everything one at a time after they had me do a RESET using combination of buttons. No go. Even the remote control that was working up until that moment, also stopped working. Using the direct entry buttons on the Marantz would not even bring up the MENU. Now the Marantz is on its way to the dealer and here I sit waiting for a replacement.

My questions are these.
1-Was this a fluke?
2-Should I be reluctant to connect the Oppo into ARC on the Marantz when the new one arrives?
3-Has anyone had similar experiences NOT with the Oppo but similar combinations?

This in no way is a slam on the OPPO, but since it was the last piece of equipment connected when the problems started, I have to wonder where to start or even where to end.

Thanks for any opinions that may shed a light into this.

Hang on. You are trying to use ARC to get audio from your Marantz RECEIVER back into the OPPO? That's not how ARC works. ARC on the Marantz is an INPUT into the Marantz, not an output. It is a way for the Marantz to get audio back from the TV channel tuner built into a TV.

Presuming your Panasonic has a built-in channel tuner that supports ARC output, try this:

1) HDMI 1 from the OPPO to the Panasonic

2) HDMI 2 from the OPPO to the Marantz

3) NO HDMI CABLE from the Marantz to the Panasonic

4) Set the Panasonic TV to use ARC for audio output. Note that ARC may only be supported on 1 HDMI socket on the Panasonic. Check its Manual. Tune in an off the air TV channel using its internal tuner (NOT an external cable TV box).

5) Set the OPPO for Input from the HDMI 1 ARC Input. I.e., press Input and select that from the list. The OPPO will receive digital audio (via ARC) from the Panasonic.

6) Set the Marantz Receiver to play audio coming in on the HDMI 2 connection from the OPPO.

That should work.

But since you have the Marantz receiver, it's not at all clear why you would WANT to use this equipment this way. The primary reason to use ARC input at all on the OPPO is for folks who DON'T have a receiver. I.e., folks who are trying to use the OPPO as sort of a mini-AVR (in addition to being a Blu-ray player).
--Bob
Neuromancer's Avatar Neuromancer 01:17 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raylinds View Post

Does anyone know if Oppo has any plans to allow for IP control for use with apps like Roomie Remote?

The IP protocols are being finalized, so in the future you will be able to write your own drivers for the Roomie Remote.
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 01:17 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raylinds View Post

OPPO is expected to publish the IP protocols at some point. They are still being finalized. Once published, presumably the Roomie folks could take the next step.
--Bob
new_age's Avatar new_age 02:11 PM 10-29-2012
It is just me or someone else also noticed that no matter what is the MKV video resolution it will be always played on full screen strech?
Eg 1920x800 -> played in 1920x1080. mad.gif
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 02:17 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by new_age View Post

It is just me or someone else also noticed that no matter what is the MKV video resolution it will be always played on full screen strech?

Make sure you have "16:9 Wide/Auto" set (not "16:9 Wide") and that you are NOT using Source Direct. If it still fails to Pillar Box properly, then that's a bug. If you can get a usably small sample file showing this problem to OPPO Tech Support they can check it out.

(In the past, we've also had cases reported here where the problem was the meta-data in the file itself. There are several different ways this aspect ratio info is recorded, and sometimes the files are not created with all the right fields filled in. There are tools you can use to extract this info.)
--Bob
wmcclain's Avatar wmcclain 02:18 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:

Are you using WIDE/AUTO instead of WIDE?

-Bill
new_age's Avatar new_age 02:39 PM 10-29-2012
I'll check that. I remember BDP9x has this bug too (ever 10th MKV file badly streched). But this probably I forgot to setup properly the output.
wmcclain's Avatar wmcclain 02:54 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:

I'll check that. I remember BDP9x has this bug too (ever 10th MKV file badly streched). But this probably I forgot to setup properly the output.

There was a bug on the -93 where MKV with certain dimension fields missing would display with incorrect aspect ratio. This has been fixed for a while and does not exist on the -103.

-Bill
Keith AP's Avatar Keith AP 02:56 PM 10-29-2012
Hey guys,

Playing Netflix content that is only Stereo (ex, True Grit, Transformers Dark of the Moon), or selecting Stereo from content that has both Stereo/5.1, the Oppo 103 produces no sound over the optical connection (set to bitstream) to my Yamaha YAS-101 soundbar. Netflix 5.1 content plays as expected,

If I set the Oppo to output PCM over the optical, then stereo plays just fine.

As a note, my Xbox plays all Netflix content through the optical in all instances.

Can anyone clarify if I am missing an important point about the Oppo setup, or why this may be happening?
AErcen's Avatar AErcen 03:22 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post

Hang on. You are trying to use ARC to get audio from your Marantz RECEIVER back into the OPPO? That's not how ARC works. ARC on the Marantz is an INPUT into the Marantz, not an output. It is a way for the Marantz to get audio back from the TV channel tuner built into a TV.
Presuming your Panasonic has a built-in channel tuner that supports ARC output, try this:
1) HDMI 1 from the OPPO to the Panasonic
2) HDMI 2 from the OPPO to the Marantz
3) NO HDMI CABLE from the Marantz to the Panasonic
4) Set the Panasonic TV to use ARC for audio output. Note that ARC may only be supported on 1 HDMI socket on the Panasonic. Check its Manual. Tune in an off the air TV channel using its internal tuner (NOT an external cable TV box).
5) Set the OPPO for Input from the HDMI 1 ARC Input. I.e., press Input and select that from the list. The OPPO will receive digital audio (via ARC) from the Panasonic.
6) Set the Marantz Receiver to play audio coming in on the HDMI 2 connection from the OPPO.
That should work.
But since you have the Marantz receiver, it's not at all clear why you would WANT to use this equipment this way. The primary reason to use ARC input at all on the OPPO is for folks who DON'T have a receiver. I.e., folks who are trying to use the OPPO as sort of a mini-AVR (in addition to being a Blu-ray player).
--Bob
Bob,
First, thanks for the offer to help.

Maybe I am not conveying what I am trying to do and what exactly is happening properly. It maybe due to language barrier on my end. Let me try it this way.

MARANTZ SR7007
It has a HDMI OUT MONITOR (ARC)

PANASONIC TC-65VT50
It has a HDMI IN (ARC)

The two are connected through those inputs and outputs using a high speed HDMI cable that supports Ethernet.

All I wanted to do was to connect the OPPO with an HDMI cable to the back of the Marantz, to the input marked BLUE-RAY. I did not plan any connections from OPPO to the TV or anywhere else. I was hoping I would be able to have the Marantz do the audio and video switching of the different inputs and send the video to the Panasonic and process the audio for the speakers. I wasn't interested in the internal tuner of the TV, nor was I trying to connect anything into the input of the OPPO. I am not trying to get audio from Marantz into OPPO.

You said "no HDMI cable from MARANTZ to PANASONIC". I gues that is confusing to me. Since Marantz also has a PS3,A Cable box, and another DVD player connected how am I going to get the video from those to the Panasonic display? I was trying to avoid connecting individual players to the seperate HDMI inputs of the TV, so that I can use a single HDMI connection between the MARANTZ and the TV for display purposes.Yes, Panasonic supports ARC only on one of the HDMI channels. I was using that one.

I hope I am clearer this time. I am not trying to use The OPPO as a "mini-AVR". All I want it to be is a playback device.

Of course none of this I will be able to try, until I receive the replacement MARANTZ this week. As it is I have the OPPO connected directly to the Panasonic and it works just fine.
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 03:24 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith AP View Post

Hey guys,

Playing Netflix content that is only Stereo (ex, True Grit, Transformers Dark of the Moon), or selecting Stereo from content that has both Stereo/5.1, the Oppo 103 produces no sound over the optical connection (set to bitstream) to my Yamaha YAS-101 soundbar. Netflix 5.1 content plays as expected,

As a note, my Xbox plays all Netflix content through the optical in all instances.

Can anyone clarify if I am missing an important point about the Oppo setup, or why this may be happening?

I suspect you've found a bug. There was a similar bug in the Netflix app on the 93 that got fixed pretty fast. I'll see if I can find some time to check this later. In the meantime, email OPPO Tech Support with what you've found. There's no such problem for HDMI or Analog output of Netflix 2.0 channel audio. I.e., if you are correct, this must only be on the Optical/Coax outputs.
--Bob
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 03:35 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AErcen View Post

Bob,
First, thanks for the offer to help.

Maybe I am not conveying what I am trying to do and what exactly is happening properly. It maybe due to language barrier on my end. Let me try it this way.

MARANTZ SR7007
It has a HDMI OUT MONITOR (ARC)

PANASONIC TC-65VT50
It has a HDMI IN (ARC)

The two are connected through those inputs and outputs using a high speed HDMI cable that supports Ethernet.

All I wanted to do was to connect the OPPO with an HDMI cable to the back of the Marantz, to the input marked BLUE-RAY. I did not plan any connections from OPPO to the TV or anywhere else. I was hoping I would be able to have the Marantz do the audio and video switching of the different inputs and send the video to the Panasonic and process the audio for the speakers. I wasn't interested in the internal tuner of the TV, nor was I trying to connect anything into the input of the OPPO. I am not trying to get audio from Marantz into OPPO.

You said "no HDMI cable from MARANTZ to PANASONIC". I gues that is confusing to me. Since Marantz also has a PS3,A Cable box, and another DVD player connected how am I going to get the video from those to the Panasonic display? I was trying to avoid connecting individual players to the seperate HDMI inputs of the TV, so that I can use a single HDMI connection between the MARANTZ and the TV for display purposes.Yes, Panasonic supports ARC only on one of the HDMI channels. I was using that one.

I hope I am clearer this time. I am not trying to use The OPPO as a "mini-AVR". All I want it to be is a playback device.

Of course none of this I will be able to try, until I receive the replacement MARANTZ this week. As it is I have the OPPO connected directly to the Panasonic and it works just fine.

What's confusing me is that you keep mentioning ARC. For what you are trying to do, ARC is irrelevant. ARC is a way to get audio FROM The Panasonic BACK into the Marantz, which you are not trying to do, right?

So if you've turned on ARC output in the Panasonic, for example, you are confusing things.

The simple connection is:

1) HDMI 1 output from OPPO to Marantz for both audio and video

2) HDMI output from Marantz to Panasonic for video

There's no use of ARC needed for that. So again, if you've made settings in either the Panasonic or the Marantz AS IF you were using HDMI ARC, then change those back, as they are almost certainly wrong.

Now, if this simple connection is not working, the usual reason would be a problem in the HDMI cable quality. To check that, try reducing the bandwidth needed for the HDMI signal. For example, turn off Deep Color output from the OPPO, and try 720p or 1080i instead of 1080p output. Check for similar output settings from the Marantz to the Panasonic.

If the lower bandwidth signals work but 1080p does not, then you may need to switch out your HDMI cable. It could be the cable from the Marantz to the Panasonic. If you have any cable adapters, switches, or wall plates anywhere in the HDMI path, they alone could be the cause of the problem.
--Bob
SilverLitz's Avatar SilverLitz 03:42 PM 10-29-2012
Bill, thanks for the reply.

You said that the BDP-103 cannot rip SACD's. Does the BDP-95 are prior OPPO's rip SACD's to DSD or 24/96K PCM?

I recall reading Stereophile or Absolute Sound reviews make reference to using >CD quality files sourced from SACD's ripped to NAS via an OPPO.
wmcclain's Avatar wmcclain 04:00 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverLitz View Post

Bill, thanks for the reply.

You said that the BDP-103 cannot rip SACD's. Does the BDP-95 are prior OPPO's rip SACD's to DSD or 24/96K PCM?

I recall reading Stereophile or Absolute Sound reviews make reference to using >CD quality files sourced from SACD's ripped to NAS via an OPPO.

No. I don't know what that refers to. OPPO makes players, not copiers. If someone figured out how to capture HDMI output and make media files from it that would have nothing to do with the OPPO.

-Bill
adriankelly's Avatar adriankelly 04:09 PM 10-29-2012
I was in a position before buying the 103 of starting researching a new display and had narrowed the choices down to 50 to 65 inch Panasonic plasma of one kind or another. The obvious choices were the GT, ST, VT, UT all appear to be solid units that could do a lot of things great and now I have to rethink the process. With the capabilities of the 105 doing everything better than the display could, and upgrades coming it would be foolish, I think, to purchase a display that would be doubling up as far as processing and streaming goes. Why pay for the extras if you will never use them ? With 3-D, I have yet to see 3-D on a calibrated display in a room correctly done, so I might want to try it to see what it looks like in my room. I currently use a Marquee 8500 CRT and Optoma HD-20 150 in screen, as my main displays in a totally light controlled room. The research has been extensive so far, but everyone wants to tout what their displays can do and there doesn't seem to be just a basic display that combined with a unit like the 103 and price point will be a awesome combo. So does anyone own such a display ? Is there even such a display made today ? Is there anything on the horizon that might be coming out soon ? I am very patient and if it takes 6 months of waiting to get what I want then I am willing to wait. If there is not such a display available, Why don't they make one. Seems to me it would be a more reliable,less expensive, and a giant seller. Just my perspective. Any thoughts or recommendations would be grateful.
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 04:19 PM 10-29-2012
^ The type of thing you are talking about is called a Monitor. You are unlikely to find any major brands trying to sell such a thing as a Consumer TV. In fact, some pieces, such as the TV channel tuner, can't be deleted from Consumer TVs any more.

Your best bet would be to find a Commercial Monitor. But I don't know that anyone is making those for 3D. It used to be you could get excellent quality Commercial Monitors. They weren't necessarily cheaper, but the quality was very good indeed and you weren't paying for a bunch of stuff you weren't going to use, and which might come with its own problems.

If you ask over in the Display forums here, you will undoubtedly find others who've investigated this path.

If your room allows a projector, you may be able to find a projector which is packaged more like a Monitor. I.e., with less tinsel glued on.
--Bob
Neuromancer's Avatar Neuromancer 04:23 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith AP View Post

Hey guys,

Netflix uses AAC and Dolby Digital Plus for audio. I bet the stereo only contents are AAC, so if the downstream device can't do AAC, then you will not get any audio. Setting the player to LPCM forces the player to do the audio decoding, and it will do AAC to PCM without any problems.

OPPO is aware of this and is looking at ways to convert AAC to Dolby Digital (stereo) automatically in the situation where optical or digital coaxial is being used and the player is set to Bit Stream.
mattr6's Avatar mattr6 04:43 PM 10-29-2012
I was really hoping to run my directv through the 103 to get a little better picture quality, will there be a fix for the directv 3D? Should I expect getting better picture quality going through the 103 outputting 1080p?
Keith AP's Avatar Keith AP 04:52 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuromancer View Post

Netflix uses AAC and Dolby Digital Plus for audio. I bet the stereo only contents are AAC, so if the downstream device can't do AAC, then you will not get any audio. Setting the player to LPCM forces the player to do the audio decoding, and it will do AAC to PCM without any problems.
OPPO is aware of this and is looking at ways to convert AAC to Dolby Digital (stereo) automatically in the situation where optical or digital coaxial is being used and the player is set to Bit Stream.

Thanks Neuro and Bob. Well that certainly could explain this. I sent a report nonetheless to Tech Support about this.
kluken's Avatar kluken 04:53 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post

Send a sample of a FLAC that doesn't play to Oppo support. First be sure you have tried the file from an attached USB drive. There have been a few examples of FLAC files that the 103 should play but doesn't, and it may be the result of non-standard meta tags or some other encoding issue. I've not yet seen a FLAC file here that doesn't play.

Will send one later, just put some on USB drive and tried to play them, same thing, I am using EAC and embedding cover art with EAC wonder what meta tags might be bad.
Bob Pariseau's Avatar Bob Pariseau 05:04 PM 10-29-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattr6 View Post

I was really hoping to run my directv through the 103 to get a little better picture quality, will there be a fix for the directv 3D? Should I expect getting better picture quality going through the 103 outputting 1080p?

I don't know the details on the failure, but I certainly expect the OPPO engineers are looking into it.
--Bob
Tags: Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 93 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Digital Inc
First ... 50  51  52 53  54  ... Last

Up
Mobile  Desktop