gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by avParsec View Post
Just to clarify, you are actually saying the youtube app which the Oppo uses needs to be made html5 compliant as html5 is what youtube uses now?
No, he's saying that YouTube provided Oppo with a new HTML5 version of their app and this new version took away some of the keyboard support that was in the older version of the app.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #18482 of 18485 Old Today, 06:58 AM
Read the FAQ!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
Liked: 880
Quote:
Originally Posted by avParsec View Post
Just to clarify, you are actually saying the youtube app which the Oppo uses needs to be made html5 compliant as html5 is what youtube uses now?

Reason I ask is, I have been trying to view some "live" streams using the Oppo (Youtube) and it never works and I get a html5 browser error. I pair the Oppo to my computer or whatever and use that to find the video to stream for the Oppo, but, no sucess. I can play standard youtube stuff ok though.
Email OPPO Tech Support with the details on the YouTube content that won't play and they can check it out. I forget whether YouTube still has content which can only be played on computers.
--Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. -- Need personal consultation/training?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #18483 of 18485 Old Today, 07:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Dear Forum Moderators,

Is there any particular reason why there's a Seiki Digital Se50uy04 50 Inch 4k 120hz Led Hdtv tag listed for this topic. Who sneaked it in?

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 |
post #18484 of 18485 Old Today, 07:12 AM
One-Man Content Creator

Quoted: 451 Post(s)
Liked: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeMoreDigital View Post
Dear Forum Moderators,

Is there any particular reason why there's a Seiki Digital Se50uy04 50 Inch 4k 120hz Led Hdtv tag listed for this topic. Who sneaked it in?
Use the little "report post" triangle on the lower left of any post to contact a moderator. They don't scan every thread for reported issues.

-Bill

|

Unofficial OPPO FAQS:
|
|
|

post #18485 of 18485 Old Today, 10:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I know it is possible to move the position of the subtitles up or down when playing back a movie from a BD/DVD. But is it possible to do the same when playing a movie from a MKV file with external subtitle file? I tried holding down the "Subtitle" button but pressing the "Up" and "Down" buttons don't seem to do anything?
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 93 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Digital Inc

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page