222Likes

post #18811 of 19016 Old 11-02-2014, 06:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
^ As a test, try setting Energy Efficient instead of Quick Start. An Energy Efficient power up restarts the networking from scratch.
--Bob
Thanks for your response.

It's already on Energy Efficient.That is generally the default setting.I have always had it on Energy Efficient.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #18812 of 19016 Old 11-02-2014, 07:48 AM
ed1

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
At this point we are still collecting information to diagnose what's going on. Of course if the problem gets fixed along the way then great.
--Bob
Bob and bgoering, thanks for your troubleshooting procedures for my loss of audio issues. I started in on them this morning and seem to be having sporadic loss of audio running the cable TV box and a CD player, as well as the Oppo 103. So, things are pointing to an AVR problem and I will be trying to run that down next.

The info display on the Oppo looked as it should, by the way, for audio and video output. Volume was Fixed at 100 and Mute not engaged. New HDMI handshakes did not bring back audio. All cables secure.

Last edited by ed1; 11-02-2014 at 07:59 AM.
post #18813 of 19016 Old 11-02-2014, 08:58 AM
Read the FAQ!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Liked: 947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey C View Post
Thanks for your response.

It's already on Energy Efficient.That is generally the default setting.I have always had it on Energy Efficient.
Email OPPO Tech Support with the details of your router and servers to see if they have any other suggestions. I'm not aware of other problem reports like this for the new firmware, so it may just be coincidence that this just started happening.
--Bob

Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide. -- Need personal consultation/training? PM me!
post #18814 of 19016 Old 11-02-2014, 09:55 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 23
While on the subject of network connections, my system's been like this for quite some time (even across swap of new wired router and old wired router (and matching bridge switches) a year or two ago), perhaps most noticeable since I added a wireless router to the mix a couple months back, but that probably just made it more noticeable rather than started anything. Mostly my network is wired ethernet, added the wireless when I got an ipod and that's pretty much all it's used for.

Anyway, noticed the 103 was acting like just about all my computer-related network components had during the past several weeks, in this case when I wanted to do the most recent firmware update. It was set up for a DHCP connection. In this case the 103 did not see the network when I went to check for the update. So ultimately I did what I've been doing for the past few months with my other network devices that misbehaved and gave it a manual IP address. And that was that, did the firmware update, and straw that broke the camel's back, decided to force the rest of my network devices to use manual/static IP addresses as well.

So basically stale DHCP connections have been the norm in my setup. Started a few years ago that I'm aware of, with my laser printer and a computer or two getting their DHCP addresses mixed up (something like "another device is on your network with the same address") and continued on from there, computers, printers, the wireless router, the ipod, now on to the a/v equipment. So the 103 was the last straw and I've moved everything over to manual/static addresses (that are out of range of the DHCP address pool). Now it's all good. (I think.)

I wonder if there's some DHCP conflict between the bridge and the router, don't know enough to say one way or the other. Last thing I noticed was that DHCP connections via my router seem to have a timeout of 1440 minutes (24 hours), which would explain a lot if router is reassigning addresses every 24 hours for idle equipment and the idle equipment is oblivious to their addresses being reassigned out from under them. Which does seem to be what happens. Anyway, static addresses work okay. Now I just have one DHCP device left as it doesn't seem to support manual setup (Roku 3).

If anybody knows why and what would need to be set in the router or bridge to overcome this, I'd be curious, maybe even happy, to have the mystery solved. I have gigabit Cisco router and a gigabit switch. (Prior to this had Linksys 10/100 router that slowly died over the course of several years (thought it was just my flaky ISP, which has also since been swapped out) along with a Linksys switch that stayed the course.) Setting the DHCP timeout to longer would probably just prolong the inevitable, so don't think that would suffice.
post #18815 of 19016 Old 11-02-2014, 10:30 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
^^
When I hear of a home network with DHCP problems like that I always suggest checking for a second device in the network acting as a DHCP server that shouldn't be. This might be an older router not connected to WAN and just being used as a switch or wireless access point, in which the DHCP server function was inadvertently left on.

Larry
post #18816 of 19016 Old 11-02-2014, 10:45 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryF View Post
^^
When I hear of a home network with DHCP problems like that I always suggest checking for a second device in the network acting as a DHCP server that shouldn't be. This might be an older router not connected to WAN and just being used as a switch or wireless access point, in which the DHCP server function was inadvertently left on.

Larry
Good point, perhaps it's this computer, since depending on what Mac OS I'm booted into, it could be running as a server. Will check into that possibility. And snoop some more into the bridge and routers for any indication that there's more than one doing it...

Any possibility that my ISP is somehow involved, or is it strictly local to my home network?
post #18817 of 19016 Old 11-02-2014, 10:51 AM
Read the FAQ!

The ISP could only assign outside world addresses. So if your devices all have internal (NAT) addresses then it is not the ISP. An additional, in-house DHCP server, or manually assigning IP addresses that are within the range your DHCP server is allowed to hand out are the usual culprits.

Wifi stations can typically also act as DHCP servers, so you may have left that enabled by mistake.
--Bob
post #18818 of 19016 Old 11-02-2014, 11:34 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed1 View Post
I see others are having similar audio issues with the latest firmware.

My 103 is connected to an Integra 80.3 with a single HDMI cable from HDMI1. No second cable is being used.
I had a similar problem some time ago with my 103 and a 7 year old Panasonic where I would periodically have audio drop outs. Oppo replaced the unit with one that was worse. Everybody said to change the HDMI cable which did nothing. Oppo basically told me 'too bad'. Their support system is very good up until they reach the point that they tell you that their latest firmware is your problem. They wouldn't help me go back to the firmware that didn't cause the problem.

Most of the people here said it was a handshake problem and that I should use HDMI-2. This resolved the problem. I used to praise Oppo to everybody because of their extraordinary support. I don't do this anymore. They create problems for their customers and then say 'sorry'.
post #18819 of 19016 Old 11-02-2014, 11:40 AM
ed1

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Just wanted to follow up my earlier posts regarding an audio problem. After further diagnosis of audio and network issues of other components in my setup, it appears that the problem may be caused by a widely-known part failure issue with the Integra 80.3.

Integra has agreed to replace the part at its expense. I think this will resolve my issues, which appear to be unrelated to the Oppo 103.
post #18820 of 19016 Old 11-02-2014, 12:08 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmalczewski View Post
Last thing I noticed was that DHCP connections via my router seem to have a timeout of 1440 minutes (24 hours), which would explain a lot if router is reassigning addresses every 24 hours for idle equipment and the idle equipment is oblivious to their addresses being reassigned out from under them.
A device that has been assigned an address via DHCP should request a renew of the DHCP lease typically at half of the timeout value. This should happen even if the equipment is idle. If a device has been offline in some fashion, when it wakes up it should either request a new address or attempt to renew its current address. The reason for the timeout is that in large networks where devices come and go the address space available for assignment would be exhausted quickly if there were not timeouts. As others have mentioned the most likely source of your problem is a second device that is responding to DHCP requests. If there is a second device acting as a DHCP server, that function either needs to be disabled or the address pools for the two DHCP servers need to not overlap address ranges. An aid to troubleshooting a rogue DHCP server is on Windows systems the command line "ipconfig /all" will include a line that gives the IP address of the DHCP server. Other platforms may or may not have a way to report the DHCP server.

For devices that I want to have a fixed IP address (outside of the DHCP pool) many DHCP servers (including routers) provide a mechanism where you can specify the MAC address of the device and the IP address to be assigned for a specific device. I find it better to have all IP address management in one place than to configure static addresses on each device. I typically only assign static addresses on devices to switches and routers so that basic network functionality will be available even if the DHCP server is down or unreachable.
jskang likes this.

Bob
post #18821 of 19016 Old 11-02-2014, 01:18 PM

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 109
1) I tend to configure the DHCP servers that I use to only make use of about half of the address range. On my network (192.167.1.x), the DHCP server manages ONLY addresses at x>=100.

2) If it stays in the house and supports wired connections then it gets wired to the network with a static address (x<100) - period. This includes all AV devices that can be wired.

3) If a device must use wireless, then the preference is 5gHz wireless connections wherever possible. Channel chose to minimize overlap with other 5gHz networks in range. 2.4gHz is last resort only.

3) The only devices directly connected to the gigabit LAN ports on the router are gigabit switches.

We have about as complex a home network as you will see. This is with 2 network printers, 2 workstations, 4 laptops, 5 servers, 2 iPads, 4 smartphones (3 android and 1 iPhone), 2 network printers, 3 streaming BD players, a roku-3, a networked TV and AVR, and a HTPC simultaneously connected to the network on many weekends. Many of those times there are 2-3 VPNs plus 3-4 media streams (internal and netflix/vudu/youtube, etc) active simultaneously - sometimes with file downloads going too.

... and no problems. No streaming issues except those issues that originate outside our home. No wireless congestion problems. No DHCP collisions. No flow control problems. Nada.

Display: Panasonic P60UT50 (Plasma)
Speakers: (4) Monitor Audio Silver 9i (Front and Surround), (1) Monitor Audio Silver 12i (Center), (4) Monitor Audio Silver 4i (Rear and Wide), (2) Aperion Audio Bravus II 8d (Subwoofers)
Receiver: Pioneer Elite SC-87 AVR (9.2)
Sources: Oppo BDP-103, Roku 3, Cable...
post #18822 of 19016 Old 11-02-2014, 01:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Liked: 192
^ Good for you, Laird, however I would expect zero problems of the "electronic" nature in your house....termites, maybe!
post #18823 of 19016 Old 11-02-2014, 03:43 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickydenim View Post
These were the steps - (I copied it to a doc and can't remember original poster sorry)

1) power on player with cable in HDMI2
2) open PP and put sharpness to +16
3) power off player
4) change cable to hdmi 1
5) power on player

'in this way i have the qdeo channel not with invasive and overshooted sharpness of hdmi1 but with well detailed sharpness of HDMI2 channel.'

I definitely noticed an increase in sharpness/clarity, absolutely love the PQ right now. Cautious on updating FW in case this no longer works.
Although I can't directly answer your question as I'm still using the beta, Oppo states on their website that both firmwares are "the same". In addition, if I remember correctly, someone also confirmed Oppo hasn't taken any action with regards to the trick a couple of posts after the latest FW announcement. Please check a few pages back for confirmation.

On the other hand, you don't have to go through steps 1-5 for the trick to work!!! If you're only using HDMI 1, just go to the picture adjustment menu for HDMI 2 and set Sharpness to +16. You should be able to see the subtle but very welcome improvement on the HDMI 1 picture right away.
audiofan1 likes this.

Last edited by FernandoF; 11-02-2014 at 03:53 PM.
post #18824 of 19016 Old 11-02-2014, 04:30 PM

Hey guys. I have a question (2 parts):

Part 1: I currently own a Panasonic DMP-BD80 and I've been very pleased with it. I also have a Darbee Darblet hooked up to it, which has done wonders. However, I keep reading that the Oppo BDP-103 is the best player you can get in terms of audio fidelity/quality and picture. Is this true? If I upgraded to the Oppo, would I see and hear a difference from what I currently have?

Part 2: I've also read that this player (Oppo--BDP-103) has a video processor built in--Qdeo. However, Qdeo is not present in the BDP-103D, as Darbee seems to have been used in lieu of Qdeo. With that being said, will the results not be good in terms of picture quality if I'm using a separate Darbee unit on top of a bluray player with Qdeo?

Please help!
post #18825 of 19016 Old 11-02-2014, 04:49 PM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Easy answers.

Part 1: It's doubtful that you will see a significant upgrade in image quality. Most blu-ray players put out an HDMI signal to blu-ray and digital audio spec, so the reason to pick one over another is mostly a matter of features, not image quality.

Part 2: The difference between the 103 and the 103D is that the QDEO is replaced by the VRS ClearView processor. They are both very good. Adding an outboard Darblet to your Panasonic will most likely look just as good as the 103D unless you are using the image adjustment features that the ClearView processor controls. (sharpness, color, brightness, etc)

There are plenty of other reasons to choose the 103D though. It's a full featured player and is very well designed.
post #18826 of 19016 Old 11-03-2014, 12:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoF View Post
Although I can't directly answer your question as I'm still using the beta, Oppo states on their website that both firmwares are "the same". In addition, if I remember correctly, someone also confirmed Oppo hasn't taken any action with regards to the trick a couple of posts after the latest FW announcement. Please check a few pages back for confirmation.

On the other hand, you don't have to go through steps 1-5 for the trick to work!!! If you're only using HDMI 1, just go to the picture adjustment menu for HDMI 2 and set Sharpness to +16. You should be able to see the subtle but very welcome improvement on the HDMI 1 picture right away.
I'll admit to my shame not visiting the Oppo threads as much but read this and tried this tweak on my 105 and subtle but very , very nice and I do have the current new firmware running

Big Thanks
post #18827 of 19016 Old 11-03-2014, 12:39 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post
I'll admit to my shame not visiting the Oppo threads as much but read this and tried this tweak on my 105 and subtle but very , very nice and I do have the current new firmware running

Big Thanks
Sorry guys!

But what the hell are you talking about here?!

//Mike
post #18828 of 19016 Old 11-03-2014, 12:49 PM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I just emailed Oppo about loss of audio on port 2 after firmware install. Anyone have any more input or heard anything?
post #18829 of 19016 Old 11-03-2014, 01:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIIKE888 View Post
Sorry guys!

But what the hell are you talking about here?!

//Mike
Its described above in the post
post #18830 of 19016 Old 11-03-2014, 02:37 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FIOS HDCP and the OPPO bdp-103

I am having trouble with the OPPO BDP- 103 getting in HDCP Sync with the ON DEMAND menu selection using the FIOS set top box 7232. The STB output runs thru the HDMI in Back of the OPPO. The ON DEMAND menu always comes up in SD and will not download in anything but SD. All other FIOS Menu requests work in HD. OPPO tells me they don't have FIOS service in California and have no way to test this. The ON DEMAND menu selection works in HD if the STB output goes directly to my Yamaha receiver. Has anyone had a similar problem or found a solution?

Lamont Cranston
post #18831 of 19016 Old 11-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Read the FAQ!

^ You are just having a problem with their On Demand content? Regular HD channels with copy protection (e.g., the premium channels like HBO) play OK?
--Bob

Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide. -- Need personal consultation/training? PM me!
post #18832 of 19016 Old 11-03-2014, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sworth View Post
Easy answers.

Part 1: It's doubtful that you will see a significant upgrade in image quality. Most blu-ray players put out an HDMI signal to blu-ray and digital audio spec, so the reason to pick one over another is mostly a matter of features, not image quality.

Part 2: The difference between the 103 and the 103D is that the QDEO is replaced by the VRS ClearView processor. They are both very good. Adding an outboard Darblet to your Panasonic will most likely look just as good as the 103D unless you are using the image adjustment features that the ClearView processor controls. (sharpness, color, brightness, etc)

There are plenty of other reasons to choose the 103D though. It's a full featured player and is very well designed.
Thank you very much.

One final question: which is better on this unit for sound? HDMI or analog inputs?
post #18833 of 19016 Old 11-03-2014, 07:33 PM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperthin567 View Post
One final question: which is better on this unit for sound? HDMI or analog inputs?
That depends on your amp. You probably have an AV receiver with many options for handling the sound itself. If that is the case, use HDMI audio/video together. If your amp is bare bones with no way to adjust the surround channels or process the sound with DSPs, use analogue and do all that within the Oppo. That option is probably not the option you will end up choosing though. It's so much simpler to just have one cable from the player to the amp and one cable from the amp to the TV.

It really doesn't make any difference to sound quality. It's more of an issue of practicality. I have my Oppo hooked up to my Yamaha AV receiver using HDMI.
post #18834 of 19016 Old 11-03-2014, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sworth View Post
That depends on your amp. You probably have an AV receiver with many options for handling the sound itself. If that is the case, use HDMI audio/video together. If your amp is bare bones with no way to adjust the surround channels or process the sound with DSPs, use analogue and do all that within the Oppo. That option is probably not the option you will end up choosing though. It's so much simpler to just have one cable from the player to the amp and one cable from the amp to the TV.

It really doesn't make any difference to sound quality. It's more of an issue of practicality. I have my Oppo hooked up to my Yamaha AV receiver using HDMI.
Perfect. Thank you! I actually have my blu-ray player hooked up to a Pioneer Elite SC-05.
post #18835 of 19016 Old 11-03-2014, 10:12 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 17
Quote:

I tried this and while the sharpness was better it may come with consequences. I checked the brightness pattern on the AVS 709 patterns and it was showing response about 5 clicks lower on brightness in the 17 box than without. Not sure why HDMI 2 affects HDMI 1 in the first place but it seems to be messing with more than just sharpness at that setting.
post #18836 of 19016 Old 11-04-2014, 01:17 AM

Liked: 0
Preview images finally!

I apologize if this has been mentioned before, but I just noticed something cool has been added with the latest firmware release. There's no mention of it in the release notes.
I was watching some videos on a USB stick and discovered that if there are image files with the same name as the video files (I mean the same name before the extension), then those image files will show up in the preview area on the left as you browse through your videos. So far I've only tried this with .png files, but I assume it will work with .jpg also.
post #18837 of 19016 Old 11-04-2014, 03:26 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:

Thanks for confirming! Interesting about the change to brightness however...will run some tests when I have a chance. Haven't noticed anything on content however..except for a very sharp detailed picture!

Has anyone tried this new firmware with the dk pro mod chip? Always a bit concerned this will stop when a new FW is released.
post #18838 of 19016 Old 11-04-2014, 03:32 AM

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Question for the experts in SMB sharing.
I use SMB on my W7 SP1 Enterprise to access certain folders on my PC with my Oppo-103 via the network feature.

Now I want to DISABLE the DNS Client service (cause I wanne use a HTTP proxy for browsing which needs this service disabled)

When I disable this I know that the ''Network discovery'' will not work anymore. Also maybe files and printers sharing?

Long story short : will my SMB sharing still work on the Oppo-103 if I disable the DNS Client service?

Thanks for any advice!

Panasonic TX-P50GT60 / Marantz SR5004 / 4 x KEF HTS 3001 SE (front + rear) + HTC 3001 SE (centre) + REL T-9 sub / Oppo BDP-103EU (MultiRegion+MultiZone)
post #18839 of 19016 Old 11-04-2014, 06:56 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Poor performance in wired Ethernet when you add a Gigabit device is usually due to not having Flow Control enabled in the relevant devices.

What happens is that the Gigabit hardware overruns the slower hardware causing resends. No data gets lost but throughput suffers.

If you use a Wifi connection, Flow Control is enforced automatically, so a typical symptom indicating this problem is when a Wifi connection works better than a wired Ethernet connection.
--Bob
So after some additional troubleshooting, I have determined that my BDP-103 can't stream from anything with a gigabit connection (at least with how my Oppo is currently configured). I have proven this with 100% certainty. I initially noticed the problem when I purchased a gigabit wireless router (Asus RT-N66U) and had my NAS (Synology DS413j - which has a gig port), the Oppo and my desktop hard wired to it. Audio and video would drop in and out. I changed the firmware on the router and that had no effect. I purchased another new router just to prove to myself that the router was not the issue..of course that didn't work either...same issue. Finally, I got a 10/100 switch and plugged that into my new gigabit router and then plugged my Oppo and the NAS into the 10/100 switch. That worked perfectly. This explains why with my old router (Linksys wrt54gl) I was able to stream from my NAS and my computer just fine. I also tested trying to stream from my computer: first from the gigabit port on my router while the Oppo was in the 10/100 switch and that did not work...I then plugged my computer into the 10/100 switch and it worked perfectly.

So, this begs the question, is there a setting I am missing on my Oppo BDP-103 that prevents me from streaming from anything connected via a gigabit connection? I thought I read on this forum that others were able to do this...any ideas what is going on?

Thank you,

BD6675
post #18840 of 19016 Old 11-04-2014, 07:33 AM

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd6675 View Post
So after some additional troubleshooting, I have determined that my BDP-103 can't stream from anything with a gigabit connection (at least with how my Oppo is currently configured). I have proven this with 100% certainty. I initially noticed the problem when I purchased a gigabit wireless router (Asus RT-N66U) and had my NAS (Synology DS413j - which has a gig port), the Oppo and my desktop hard wired to it. Audio and video would drop in and out. I changed the firmware on the router and that had no effect. I purchased another new router just to prove to myself that the router was not the issue..of course that didn't work either...same issue. Finally, I got a 10/100 switch and plugged that into my new gigabit router and then plugged my Oppo and the NAS into the 10/100 switch. That worked perfectly. This explains why with my old router (Linksys wrt54gl) I was able to stream from my NAS and my computer just fine. I also tested trying to stream from my computer: first from the gigabit port on my router while the Oppo was in the 10/100 switch and that did not work...I then plugged my computer into the 10/100 switch and it worked perfectly.

So, this begs the question, is there a setting I am missing on my Oppo BDP-103 that prevents me from streaming from anything connected via a gigabit connection? I thought I read on this forum that others were able to do this...any ideas what is going on?

Thank you,

BD6675
^^
Sounds like a flow control problem with the switching inside the router that you effectively buffered with the switch.

What you have will work.

So would a decent 10/100/gig switch. The only reason to go there though is if you have other (gigabit-capable) devices that use the NAS. You are really choking the NAS by having it plugged into a 10/100 switch. That won't matter much if all you ever do with the NAS is stream to the Oppo and occasionally use a computer to transfer music to the NAS. If, however, you are moving large files to/from the NAS regularly (ripping BD movies, doing backups, etc.) then you might want to try this topology, which should also work fine:

Nas --> Router (Gigabit connection)
10/100/1000 switch --> Router (Gigabit connection)
Oppo --> 10/100/1000 switch (100Mb connection)

Any properly-implemented 10/100/1000 switch will be able to handle a mix of traffic speeds. For some reasons, the switch implementations inside many routers are notorious for having flow control problems with mixed traffic - which is why I let switches handle the mixed-mode flow-control on my network and then have the router running gigabit for everything. Think of the router and uplinks from the switches as the "backbone", and then everything else connects to that.

I use this one in my AV cabinet, which has a mix of 100Mb and Gb devices connected (including my 103), with a 1GB uplink to the router - and everything works without a hitch.

http://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-8-Port...+switch+8+port

Display: Panasonic P60UT50 (Plasma)
Speakers: (4) Monitor Audio Silver 9i (Front and Surround), (1) Monitor Audio Silver 12i (Center), (4) Monitor Audio Silver 4i (Rear and Wide), (2) Aperion Audio Bravus II 8d (Subwoofers)
Receiver: Pioneer Elite SC-87 AVR (9.2)
Sources: Oppo BDP-103, Roku 3, Cable...
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 93 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Digital Inc

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page