Old 12-09-2014, 10:21 AM
Read the FAQ!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
Liked: 1023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifo View Post
well, if I checked the box to convert 3d to 2d could I then play the files in 3d or 2d as the writing "3d to 2d) says?
If there is no possibility to see iso 3d thanks to tricks like the one of bdmv modifier.. I'll give up... and come back to htpc for 3ds

the 3d mkv I tried was the only mkv 3d I have an d it is a side by side (so I sought two twin images on the screen).
The title is Final destination.
Side by Side is a 3D embedded in 2D format. You play it as 2D and then you enable 2D to 3D conversion for Side by Side either in the OPPO (press the 3D button on the remote twice) or in your TV. If you do that in the OPPO, the OPPO will send a 3D video signal to your 3D-capable TV.
--Bob

Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide. -- Need personal consultation/training? PM me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2014, 10:26 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn94 View Post
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure what Windows Live is but I'll poke around in the computer and see what I can find.
Windows Live should show up in Windows Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs. The problem is, some OTHER things you may have installed as part of your Windows configuration will ALSO install parts of Windows Live. It's confirmed that having Windows Live stuff installed screws up SMB file sharing from Windows PCs.

It has also been confirmed that simply Uninstalling Windows Live in this situation does not remove the problematic pieces.

The workaround is to INSTALL Windows Live, then reboot your PC. Then UNinstall Windows Live. Then reboot your PC again. THAT gets all of the problematic pieces out of the system and SMB file shares should work again.
--Bob

Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide. -- Need personal consultation/training? PM me!
Old 12-09-2014, 10:32 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbarnes701 View Post
Just installed my new Oppo 103. All fine apart from a couple of things.

1 - when the unit turns on I get the Home screen with all the icons. My old 93 just went to the Oppo logo. Any way to make the 103 do the same?

2 - I plugged my Mede8er media player into the rear HDMI input but the Oppo says it can't see a signal. The Mede8er works fine when plugged directly into an HDMi port on the AVR so I thought that all I needed to do would be to plug it into the Oppo HDMI input and select that input on the Oppo and it would just work. Am I missing any vital steps?

Thanks for any replies.
1) No. For a variety of reasons, the Home Menu is the starting point for doing everything in the 10x players.

2) Double-check that you are using the correct socket on the back panel. You've got 3 HDMI sockets back there: HDMI 1 and HDMI 2 outputs, and HDMI BACK Input. There's also an HDMI/MHL Input on the front panel you can try. The Media player needs to be set to output a standard home theater resolution, such as 1080p.
--Bob

Old 12-09-2014, 10:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
Windows Live should show up in Windows Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs. The problem is, some OTHER things you may have installed as part of your Windows configuration will ALSO install parts of Windows Live. It's confirmed that having Windows Live stuff installed screws up SMB file sharing from Windows PCs.

It has also been confirmed that simply Uninstalling Windows Live in this situation does not remove the problematic pieces.

The workaround is to INSTALL Windows Live, then reboot your PC. Then UNinstall Windows Live. Then reboot your PC again. THAT gets all of the problematic pieces out of the system and SMB file shares should work again.
--Bob
Thanks Bob. I greatly appreciate the suggestions.

If I find Windows Live is already on my computer, will the problematic elements be removed if I uninstall it, then reboot? Or would I have to uninstall > reboot > install > reboot > uninstall > reboot?
Old 12-09-2014, 10:36 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Anyone?
Sounds like you still don't have Protections set quite right in your Windows PC for file sharing the pictures that won't display.

Proper configuration of Windows to do this is not something I can help you with. I believe it involves a chalk pentagram. And possibly a chicken.
--Bob
Keenan likes this.

Old 12-09-2014, 10:37 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Thanks Bob. I greatly appreciate the suggestions.

If I find Windows Live is already on my computer, will the problematic elements be removed if I uninstall it, then reboot? Or would I have to uninstall > reboot > install > reboot > uninstall > reboot?
If you find it -- heck even if you don't find it -- just do an Install (which will put in ALL the pieces of Windows Live, but more important will let you now remove them), then Uninstall it.
--Bob

Old 12-09-2014, 10:47 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syednizamudeen View Post
I have a 40" inch Samsung H6400. My viewing distance from TV is 7 ft. I tried playing a DVD disc via XBOX360 through HDMI. The output quality was really awful and I could easily spot the pixels. If I go for a BDP-103, will the 1080P upscaling be really worth??? Will I notice a good difference???
The 103 and 103D do a fine job with SD-DVDs. If you buy direct from the OPPO Digital web site, they offer an easy, 30 day return policy so you can see for yourself whether it does what you want. All you risk is the shipping cost.

You should also invest in a calibration disc and spend the time to learn how to use it. The Spears & Munsil v2, calibration Blu-ray available on the OPPO Digital web store also includes an SD-DVD with calibration charts.

SD-DVD is actually much less forgiving of your video setup. That is the difference between having your TV set up "right" and "nearly right" is going to make MORE of a difference when viewing SD-DVD discs (compared to Blu-ray discs), because there is no margin for error on those. Well made SD-DVDs can look very good indeed when you have everything set up correctly. (Poorly made SD-DVDS -- and there are more of those out there than there should be -- are going to look crappy, regardless.)

There's a whole forum here devoted to video calibration for TVs if this stuff is new to you. As a start, be aware that it is ALMOST ALWAYS the case that the factory default settings in TVs are *NOT* correct for best quality viewing. Instead, they are set to make the TV stand out when in a wall of TVs under garish store lighting.
--Bob
syednizamudeen likes this.

Old 12-09-2014, 10:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked: 764
Quote:
Sounds like you still don't have Protections set quite right in your Windows PC for file sharing the pictures that won't display.

Proper configuration of Windows to do this is not something I can help you with. I believe it involves a chalk pentagram. And possibly a chicken.
--Bob
Don't forget the record playing backwards.

Life without bass is not worth living.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:57 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiver View Post
Does the BDP-103 send the digital audio from the HDMI in out through the Coaxial/Optical Audio out?

I am going to be connecting this to a sound bar and I have not decided which sound bar to buy. I know some do HDMI, while others only do Coax/Optical.

Thanks,
As Bill said, yes, the audio coming in on the HDMI Inputs is available on the Coax/Optical digital audio outputs.

But be aware that the Coax/Optical outputs are limited in the types of audio they can carry. For the type of audio you are likely to feed into the OPPO on its HDMI Inputs this won't make a difference. But for the more exotic formats you can play as discs, and even for multi-channel LPCM audio input on the HDMI Inputs, the Coax/Optical outputs will limit you.

For example, when you play an SACD music disc, the Coax/Optical outputs will be muted. Such outputs are not licensed to carry SACD content since they don't provide "copy protection".

Now, even the HDMI-capable sound bar you are considering probably has limits on the type of formats it will accept as HDMI Audio input. But if it can accept LPCM 5.1 or LPCM 7.1 audio (and massage that down to what the sound bar's speakers can reproduce) then you are ahead of the game.

The Coax/Optical outputs can carry Stereo LPCM (up to 192KHz 24-bit) or traditional, lossy, DD and DTS Bitstreams up to 5.1 channels. That's it.

Read the specs on the HDMI-capable sound bar. Even with its HDMI input, it may not accept LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby TrueHD, or DTS-HD MA. And if it is limited like that the Coax/Optical version may be just as good (except if you want to play SACD discs). But if the HDMI version CAN accept these fancier formats then you will have more flexibility using the HDMI version.
--Bob

Old 12-09-2014, 11:10 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulinns View Post
Hi guys! im new and i hope not to break any rules by making this post.
I have a little problem with my oppo 103 the receiver and the projector, hope you can help me. Ok it goes like this, i use the split av hdmi oppo video option (it says in the manual that is the best option for video quality and sound loss) so i connect output 1 hdmi from the oppo to the projector directly (video) and i use the output 2 hdmi from the oppo to my receiver (audio) and i have a audio delay... altough i can use the receiver sync option or the oppo sync option to adjust the delay i get crazy trying to adjust it, and i cant be 100% sure if its sync or not. The only thing i came up to fix this is to connect hdmi output 1 and 2 directly to the receiver and then use the hdmi output from the receiver to the projector but in this case im not sure if i have a quality dropped cause (altough i disabled the video processing options in the receiver) i dont know if the receiver does something with the video signal, the thing is that i bought this oppo (i live in Argentina and its way too expensive) for the qdeo marvell video and i want to be sure if its function 100%

ok guys thats all i hope not to bother you.

Thanks very much.
First of all, welcome to AVS and to this Thread!

The "normal" way to hook things up is to use only the HDMI 1 output. Run that to your AVR and run HDMI from the AVR to your projector. So if that works for you, then keep things simple.

The main reason to use the dual cabling hook up is if you want to send video to your projector (such as 3D video) which your AVR can not pass. In that case you use HDMI 1 to the projector (for video) and HDMI 2 to the AVR (for audio). Set Split A/V.

In general, if the OPPO is set to output 1080p then the AVR will find it has no work to do as far as the video is concerned. Which means most AVRs will pass on that 1080p signal to the TV without molesting it.

------------------------------------------------

Now, if you wan't to continue with the dual cabling solution, your A/V sync problem may be due to the "helpful AVR" problem. The AVR does not know it has been bypassed for video, and so it applies a chunk of audio delay to compensate for its own, internal, video processing time -- just to be helpful -- which screws things up of course because the video is not going through it to be processed in the first place.

Another possibility is if the AVR is trying to apply "automatic lip-sync" correction. This sounds great but is a lot more simple-minded than you'd expect. What this does is cause the AVR to inquire of the TV (whatever is attached to its HDMI output) how much audio delay the TV would like to have added to compensate for video processing time INSIDE THE TV. The problem is that many TVs just send back a single, constant delay value, regardless of the type of video being fed to them and how they are set for video processing.

So, turn off auto lip-sync in the AVR. And then also try to convince the AVR that it is not doing any video processing. This might be done by disabling the AVR's video output, or by setting the AVR to "HDMI pass-through" for video.

Finally, some Displays get slow for video processing if fed 1080p/24. This can screw things up if you set sync adjustment for 1080p/60 content and then play some 1080p/24 content. Try setting 1080p/24 Output to OFF in the OPPO so that 1080p/60 gets sent instead.

The last advice is to use a calibration disc. There are A/V sync tests on Spears & Munsil v2, Blu-ray (available from the OPPO Digital web store), but I particularly like the sync test found on Disney's "WOW World of Wonder", Blu-ray, available from Amazon -- one of the easier such tests to read. The problem is that real world content sometimes has inherent sync error. In particular, if you are seeing sync vary between scenes that is almost certainly something screwy in the content. There are lots of reasons why this happens, and it is far more common than most people realize. The point here is that you need to adjust A/V Sync using content of known sync quality -- which means a calibration disc.
--Bob

Old 12-09-2014, 11:19 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Liked: 266
Quote:
Sorry. I'm a new 103 owner and thought the 103 thread would be the place to ask. Do I need to create a new thread or is there another existing thread that's more appropriate?

I'll see what I can find in the WMP settings.
If you want to use DNLA, there are many decent options, any one of which is better than the crippled server offered by WMP.
If you want to use SMB, look up "file sharing" in Windows help and start reading. I'm not sure where we are with SMB support in Windows-8, but Window-7 works fine.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firthent View Post
Yes, just when I push the Ondemand remote buttom the menu will only come up in Sd. Pushing Ondemand again brings me back to the Hd channel I was on in Hd. It looks like there needs to be an HDCP fix either at the STB or the OPPO 103. If I bypass the OPPO and go direct STB to TV everything works fine. I was able to get an HD ondemand menu to come up once but never again. OPPO says they don't have FIOs in California and can't test it. FIOS techs no meaningful response. I guess I just live with it.
Cable and Satellite boxes of all types are notorious for having crappy HDMI implementations. It sounds like the On-Demand stuff in your FIOS box is not handling "repeater processing" properly. That's the part of the HDMI handshake which talks THROUGH the OPPO to the TV.

(The HDMI handshake is controlled by the source device -- your FIOS box in this case. So it sets up to connect to the OPPO and then ALSO has to set up to connect to the TV through the OPPO. In the past it was quite common for set top boxes to screw up that last part -- meaning they only worked properly if DIRECTLY connected to the TV -- nothing in between.)

If that's the case, you might find other folks complaining in the thread here at AVS for your particular model of FIOS box. Sometimes a firmware update to the box is available. Usually the only fix is to replace the box with a newer, less broken model.

----------------------------------------------------

As a workaround, you could try adjusting the output settings in the FIOS box to "simplify" the HDMI handshake. For example, try setting the FIOS box to output 720p only. Then see if the On-Demand stuff works. Then try 1080i only. Then try 1080p again. It may be it is only failing with 1080p output. I'm pretty sure the video coming into your FIOS box is 1080i or less, so setting 1080i output may very well be the correct fix.

Ideally you want to set the FIOS box to "native" output -- meaning it switches output Resolution automatically to match the content you happen to be playing at the moment: 480i for SD channels and either 720p or 1080i for HD channels. That lets the OPPO do all of the video processing -- which is what gets you the best possible picture from each channel.

Similarly, try setting audio output of the FIOS box to a fixed choice instead of Auto -- the choice you want will be labeled Bitstream or Dolby Digital, as that lets you get surround sound audio into the OPPO. "Auto" choices complicate the HDMI handshake because the FIOS box has to figure out what the OPPO will accept and adjust accordingly -- for every handshake.
--Bob

Old 12-09-2014, 11:22 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 2580 Post(s)
Liked: 2272
Quote:
1) No. For a variety of reasons, the Home Menu is the starting point for doing everything in the 10x players.

2) Double-check that you are using the correct socket on the back panel. You've got 3 HDMI sockets back there: HDMI 1 and HDMI 2 outputs, and HDMI BACK Input. There's also an HDMI/MHL Input on the front panel you can try. The Media player needs to be set to output a standard home theater resolution, such as 1080p.
--Bob
Thanks Bob for clarifying point 1. WRT to point 2 I am 99.99% certain I am using the correct HDMI port but you remind me to check it, which I will do. AFAIK the Medi8er is outputting standard 1080p - again I will check that this is so. It seems odd that it works fine when plugged into an AVR input but not the Oppo's input. Thanks for the suggestions - I will report back.

Edit: Just checked - yes the media player is connected to the HDMI IN on the back of the Oppo. I will check the media player output setting when I fire up the PJ later.

Last edited by kbarnes701; 12-09-2014 at 11:26 AM.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:24 AM
Read the FAQ!

^ You can test the HDMI BACK Input of your new 103 by feeding it HDMI from your 93.
--Bob

Old 12-09-2014, 11:28 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 2580 Post(s)
Liked: 2272
Quote:
^ You can test the HDMI BACK Input of your new 103 by feeding it HDMI from your 93.
--Bob
Unfortunately (or not!) that has already been sold. But I have another BD player that I can use. Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 12-09-2014, 12:45 PM
boe
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Anyone?
I can display JPGs via SMB and DLNA - however not all display.
Old 12-09-2014, 12:49 PM
boe
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Sorry. I'm a new 103 owner and thought the 103 thread would be the place to ask. Do I need to create a new thread or is there another existing thread that's more appropriate?

I'll see what I can find in the WMP settings.
If you are having trouble getting streaming to work - try 1 disable your windows firewall and make sure you can ping your oppo from the workstation. 2 Try setting up a share - you can right click on a folder and make sure it is shared to everyone - throw an MP3, MKV and JPG in there. 3 If you aren't having any luck, try a DLNA server like Mezzmo or PLex.
Old 12-09-2014, 02:08 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Side by Side is a 3D embedded in 2D format. You play it as 2D and then you enable 2D to 3D conversion for Side by Side either in the OPPO (press the 3D button on the remote twice) or in your TV. If you do that in the OPPO, the OPPO will send a 3D video signal to your 3D-capable TV.
--Bob
Thank you, I will try again.
Do you know if and how is possile to play 3d files (not discs) iso or mkv via nas and lan or usb hd?
Old 12-09-2014, 02:14 PM
Read the FAQ!

^ I do not know. I don't have a 3D setup, so it is not something I've experimented with.
--Bob

Old 12-09-2014, 02:18 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Ok, thank you anyway Bob
Old 12-09-2014, 02:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post
Yes, it can happens sometimes on hardware playback devices. Quite often it's a meta-data issue, when the image has been rotated at some point and saved...

kbarnes701,

Out of interest... Does your Medi8er offer any on-board 'post processing' options. Such as 'deep/extended'? If so, try turning them all off...

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Last edited by SeeMoreDigital; 12-09-2014 at 02:24 PM.
Old 12-09-2014, 02:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Wow, lots of feedback. Thank you.

Quote:

--Bob
Lol! Computers in general feel like voodoo to me.

Quote:
If you find it -- heck even if you don't find it -- just do an Install (which will put in ALL the pieces of Windows Live, but more important will let you now remove them), then Uninstall it.
--Bob
I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
If you want to use DNLA, there are many decent options, any one of which is better than the crippled server offered by WMP.
If you want to use SMB, look up "file sharing" in Windows help and start reading. I'm not sure where we are with SMB support in Windows-8, but Window-7 works fine.
Can you point me to a thread where I might learn about better alternatives to WMP? I'm pretty ignorant about this stuff and am not sure what to look for.

BTW, I also have Logitech Media Server on my computer (for my Logitech Touch I use for music) and I can see that on the 103 and access those music files no problem. Hmmm....I'll check and see if LMS also works with photos. If so, maybe that will solve my issue?

Quote:
Yeah, it's weird that I can see the sample pics that came with the computer, but not pics I've added. As I mentioned earlier, if I copy pics to a USB thumb drive and plug it into the 103, they display fine. Perhaps I might just copy all my pics to a USB drive and just plug it into the 103 whenever I want to view them.

Quote:
If you are having trouble getting streaming to work - try 1 disable your windows firewall and make sure you can ping your oppo from the workstation. 2 Try setting up a share - you can right click on a folder and make sure it is shared to everyone - throw an MP3, MKV and JPG in there. 3 If you aren't having any luck, try a DLNA server like Mezzmo or PLex.
I can see my files and the player acts like it's retrieving/displaying them, but the TV remains blank. I have no problem having the 103 access my music files on the same computer, and oddly no problem with pics that came with the computer in the Pictures file.

As I mentioned above, most of this is foreign to me (I don't know what a DLNA server is). Looks like I've got a steep learning curve ahead of me if I want to use my 103's network abilities.
Old 12-09-2014, 03:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
We have a winner!

Apparently it was an issue with WMP. I found I could have Logitech Media Server scan my picture file as well. Did a rescan, powered up the 103 and TV, selected LMS server found by the 103, and now my pics display!

Bad WMP!

Thanks to everyone for the help.
Old 12-09-2014, 04:23 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifo View Post
Thank you, I will try again.
Do you know if and how is possile to play 3d files (not discs) iso or mkv via nas and lan or usb hd?
ISO is not supported.
You can do it with mkv, but you will have to encode the mkv to top/bottom or side/side. MVC is not supported in mkv by the Oppo players.
Old 12-09-2014, 05:26 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Any chance of 4k Amazon Prime??

http://www.cnet.com/news/amazon-starts-4k-uhd-streams/

I want it.

On my OPPO.

For Christmas.

Seriously though, lack of Amazon prime is killing me on the OPPO.

It's attached to my Seiki 50". Blueray upscaled to 4K does look great on the OPPO/Seiki combo.
Old 12-09-2014, 05:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Quote:
SMB with Windows 8.1 was supposedly fixed 2 or 3 monthly update cycles ago but required a second round of updates to be applied. I have no personal experience whether this truly fixed the problems but I think another person posted that it did.

Old 12-09-2014, 07:53 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
Liked: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
http://www.cnet.com/news/amazon-starts-4k-uhd-streams/

I want it.

On my OPPO.

For Christmas.

Seriously though, lack of Amazon prime is killing me on the OPPO.

It's attached to my Seiki 50". Blueray upscaled to 4K does look great on the OPPO/Seiki combo.
It would be nice if Oppo acquired Amazon streaming for their players,
but I don't know if 4k would even be possible with the current hardware inside.
Besides that, using Netflix as an example, they don't even offer their 4k streaming in players or other similar devices.
It is only offered as a built in option in 4k TVs so far. Not sure if the same scenario will play out with Amazon.
Hopefully their new stick and streaming box will be able to produce the new 4k stuff, but will have to wait and see.

I think we can also add HBO to the want list of streaming services too.
It is said that HBO will launch their new stand alone streaming service in a few months.
Oh, and the new music service Tidal too.

Fortunately though, there are other services like Roku, Chromecast, Firestick, smartphones/tablets, etc to
get us those things if/when we really must have them.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
JVC DLA-RS40-U... Oppo BDP-105D... Toshiba HD-XA2... Uverse VIP-2250... Roku Streaming Stick... Emotiva XPA-3... Onkyo TX-SR805
JBL LC2 (x3) ... JBL L820 (x6) ... SVS PB10-ISD (x2) ... SVS 20-39-PCI
Old 12-09-2014, 09:20 PM
boe
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzGuyy View Post
SMB with Windows 8.1 was supposedly fixed 2 or 3 monthly update cycles ago but required a second round of updates to be applied. I have no personal experience whether this truly fixed the problems but I think another person posted that it did.

I'm using Windows 8.1 x64 with all the latest patches and the current Oppo firmware and I am able to use SMB to view movies, music and pictures. I prefer Mezzmo with transcoding turned off though as I can better organize the folders I want to access via the Oppo (less clicks to get to the movies or TV shows while still having folder organization). Sometimes though Mezzmo hasn't updated it's index if you've just added new files. SMB is relatively current (as of the time you turn on your Oppo). If new files have been added since you've turned on your Oppo, you'll need to turn it off and on again to see those new files.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
Liked: 217
Apple just made available a new version of Oppo's Media Control app (V 3.0.3) for iOS devices.

Check it out! Hope it's more stable/robust!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	412817  

Last edited by DanF8500; 12-10-2014 at 08:14 AM.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:05 PM
boe
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanF8500 View Post
Apple just made available a new version of Oppo's Media Control HD app (V 3.0.3) for iOS devices.

Check it out! Hope it's more stable/robust!
It's interesting but without the ability to search subfolders it really doesn't matter to me or anyone I know who streams through their Oppo if it is stable.

Tags
Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 93 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Digital Inc