Official OPPO BDP-103 Owner's Thread - Page 664 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 506Likes

post #19891 of 21468 Old 01-19-2015, 10:15 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiGonJosh View Post
I'm not sure if you had to have an Amazon card or not. It was on the product page. Not sure when the promotion ended.
Can you post the link to the product page you purchased from?
There are several out there. See if the seller was Amazon or someone else.

60" Panasonic Plasma ~ BenQ HT1075 / 92" Screen~Onkyo TX-NR3008(Pre/Pro)
Earthquake Sound Cinenova Grande Amplifier ~ Oppo BDP-103 ~ Xbox One
Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista Tube DAC ~ Monster Cable Signature Series HTPS7000
Energy Veritas 2.2i (mains) & Veritas 2.0ic (center) ~ Veritas 2.1(Front Wides)
Energy RC-70 & CAT Tiburons(Surrounds)~ Sub 15" Diamond Audio Technology-iNuke 6000

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 01-19-2015 at 10:20 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19892 of 21468 Old 01-19-2015, 11:20 AM
Read the FAQ!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 964 Post(s)
Liked: 1183
The promo was 10% off (after a 30 day delay) if and only if the player was sold by and shipped from Amazon. It looks to me like they did that by mistake for the OPPO 103, but if you purchased while that was actually showing on their product page they should make good on it.
--Bob
post #19893 of 21468 Old 01-19-2015, 12:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Newbie alert !

Hello, I downloaded a couple of SACD albums - ripped them to DVD - but they are unrecognizable to my OPPO BDP103. Is there an idiots guide to show me how to burn and listen to SACDs properly ?
post #19894 of 21468 Old 01-19-2015, 12:59 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
Liked: 428
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr2420 View Post
Newbie alert !

Hello, I downloaded a couple of SACD albums - ripped them to DVD - but they are unrecognizable to my OPPO BDP103. Is there an idiots guide to show me how to burn and listen to SACDs properly ?
The Oppo does not support "SACD-R" which is what you're trying to make. It does support direct playback of the DSD files contained on an SACD. You'll need to "rip" the files out of what you have and play them directly. You can do that playback with any type USB drive or via network access, or even from a disc. Foobar is a popular tool for ripping files out of a SACD ISO.
post #19895 of 21468 Old 01-19-2015, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
The Oppo does not support "SACD-R" which is what you're trying to make. It does support direct playback of the DSD files contained on an SACD. You'll need to "rip" the files out of what you have and play them directly. You can do that playback with any type USB drive or via network access, or even from a disc. Foobar is a popular tool for ripping files out of a SACD ISO.
RD - Thank you for the quick reply. So they need to be FLAC or WAV files to play.

A secondary question - what happens if my OPPO doesn't get internet access for upgrades ?
post #19896 of 21468 Old 01-19-2015, 01:13 PM
Read the FAQ!

^ You can download to your computer the firmware release for USB install, put that on a USB stick, and update the player firmware that way. Instructions will be found with the firmware release notes on OPPO's Support page for the player. It's easy.
--Bob

Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide. -- Need personal consultation/training? PM me!
post #19897 of 21468 Old 01-19-2015, 02:58 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr2420 View Post
RD - Thank you for the quick reply. So they need to be FLAC or WAV files to play.
No, the Oppo can play the native DSD files from an SACD. DSD is the audio codec used on SACD. With the right plugin, Foobar can rip those files with no conversion. Converting to FLAC or something else is also an option and shouldn't hurt quality while it decreases file size.
CalJake and tr2420 like this.
post #19898 of 21468 Old 01-19-2015, 03:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 124
No, they can be DSD files but not formatted into an SACD-R. They will play as raw DSD files.

post #19899 of 21468 Old 01-19-2015, 03:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 38
RD. You confused me. I went to the foobar website and did not see anywhere it supports DSD files or could rip them. Please explain more.
post #19900 of 21468 Old 01-19-2015, 07:50 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSperber View Post
Let's clarify here...

(1) You have fed HDMI audio+video output from two different PC's into the HDMI input of the 103? That's the basic experiment?

What is the actual content you're playing on the PC which is then feeding the 103? Is it some video clip, or standard HDTV recording (with DD5.1 audio) from a TV tuner card, or DVD/BluRay movie played on the internal CD/DVD/BD drive of the PC through some commercial software? If HDTV or video file, how were the files produced... specifically what was the recording/encoding method, and what type of audio is inside of it?

(2) Sending digital audio out via HDMI/DP connector from a PC requires that you set things up properly in the audio output, using Playback Devices (from right-click on speaker icon in the System Tray). When you select the HDMI output as the default in Playback Devices what do you have set in Playback Devices -> Configure, and what do you have set in Playback Devices -> Properties -> Supported formats?

Do you have multi-channel checked wherever possible (for both speaker configuration as well as multi-channel source formats)? The PC is not down-converting multi-channel source to stereo output, is it?

(3) And you say you've also tried to feed the HDMI output of a separate second external BluRay player (as the third test source!) to the HDMI input of the 103? Why would you do that?

I'm actually quite surprised this would work at all, but for sure you should simply be playing BluRay discs on the 103 itself, natively... not feeding the 103 HDMI output from some external BluRay player as external HDMI source input. Why would another BluRay player be your source device, and not the BluRay mechanism of the 103 itself?

(4) Can you provide details of the cabling setup on the PC's, and then the output of the 103? Cabling "schematic" from the PC to the 103 and then out of the 103.

Where does the video output from the 103 go? Directly to an HDTV, or to an AVR and then on to an HDTV? The PC digital HDMI/DP output of the PC is providing both digital audio and digital video, and I'm curious how the digital video is getting from PC to the HDTV.

(5) What digital connector is on the PC? For example, is it full-size HDMI output from the PC's discrete video card, or is it an HDMI output from onboard connector of the motherboard? Or is it micro-HDMI, or DisplayPort, or miniDP, or exactly what type of connector at the PC end?

And then are you using an adapter (PC connector to full-size HDMI female) for the PC connection plus a separate full-size male-to-male HDMI cable (going from the HDMI female end of the adapter to full-size HDMI at the end feeding the 103)? Or are you using a straight-through cable with the appropriate correct connector at the PC side and going to full-size HDMI at the 103 end?

I'm just very suspicious that the "noise" you are hearing out of your 103 DAC -> analog sound system, which starts off as digital audio in the PC, may be originating with the PC setup or digital audio/video content files you're playing.

I mention this because I myself use digital audio from my Lenovo W530 laptop (with nVidia K1000M graphics) via miniDP->HDMI to both my Panny 65VT50 HDMI input directly, as well as to my 103 front external HDMI input (which then feeds my Yamaha AVR for multi-channel sound and delivering video to my Panny), again without an audio or video issue.

I've played both HDTV recordings (copy-freely WTV files from Windows Media Center and TV tuner cards) as well as streaming media (e.g. Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Go, Showtime Anytime) that includes high-quality 1080p video and multi-channel audio, again with no observable audio issues or underlying "noise". And I'm very very particular.

1. I just played 2 channel music. Flac files in foobar, but the problem was the same for other media types.
2. Everything was set up correctly.
3. This was just for troubleshooting. To try another different source. It's just an HDMI bitstream so the 103 doesn't care what source you connect as long as they both support the same format.
4. Both audio and video from PC to OPPO via HDMI. From oppo to poweramps using analog RCA and to projector using HDMI.
5. Full size/standard HDMI.

I've just before i read your comment found out what the problem was. The auto mute feature is implemented differently for the different sources.
When you play CD, bluray or network stream the auto mute triggers as soon as the playback stops. This prevents the noise floor from being audible when no sound is playing.
When you are using HDMI in on the other hand the Oppo doesn't know when the playback stops and starts. It's just receives a stream.

That's why there was an audible noise floor when I was using HDMI, but not when I played CD or streamed over the network. The SNR was the same for all inputs, but the auto mute works differently which hides the noise for all inputs except HDMI.

I hope this can help some one else because it took a while with different measurement and listening test before I figured it out.

Problem solved

But I'm still a bit disappointed that the SNR isn't better on the 103. I guess I have to look for a 105
post #19901 of 21468 Old 01-19-2015, 08:25 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiguy3 View Post
RD. You confused me. I went to the foobar website and did not see anywhere it supports DSD files or could rip them. Please explain more.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sacddecoder/
post #19902 of 21468 Old 01-20-2015, 12:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Searched back through to Jan 2014 and didn't find this mentioned, so I may be looking for the wrong thing:

All of my HDMI sources OTHER THAN my Oppo display the image in the same location via my RS20 projector. The OPPO, on the other hand, shifts the whole image a bit to the left.

I thought, maybe it's handling 1080I versus 1080P differently, or some other such thing, but it doesn't appear to the case.

Anyone else had this behavior from their OPPO?

Build thread & current gear: "Nathan's Theater in Search of....".
post #19903 of 21468 Old 01-20-2015, 01:34 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I bought my Oppo 103 three weeks ago, and in an effort to learn more, started in reading this thread. After binge reading all 19,900 posts, I would like part of that cookie that was being offered around about 15,000 posts ago. Just a tiny part will be fine.

Reading all these posts has been like reading a novel or watching all of The Wire back to back. All the dramatic issues: Noise Reduction! Netflix! ISO's! Cinavia! And the guest stars: Amazon Prime and Roku Stick.

And the guest villains: Bad Blu-Ray authoring. The Studios. The occasional troll. That Italian guy living in Japan filled with angst at Oppo and lawyering up. I supposed he was banned from AVS, but I'm curious how it all turned out for him.

And the Omar of our story: HDMI. The biggest villain of them all.

I'd like to thank Bob Periseau, GSR, wmmclain, and all the other contributors to this thread. It has been a great education.

On Bob's advice, I no longer have "senior moments".

I have a handshake issue.
djs, gsr, Josh Z and 9 others like this.
post #19904 of 21468 Old 01-20-2015, 01:34 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 364 Post(s)
Liked: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan_h View Post
Searched back through to Jan 2014 and didn't find this mentioned, so I may be looking for the wrong thing:

All of my HDMI sources OTHER THAN my Oppo display the image in the same location via my RS20 projector. The OPPO, on the other hand, shifts the whole image a bit to the left.

I thought, maybe it's handling 1080I versus 1080P differently, or some other such thing, but it doesn't appear to the case.

That is odd, but I am pretty sure it is not the fault of the player.
If it were, we'd have quite a few others here complaining for a fix from Oppo.

On the other hand, you didn't give a whole lot of details, like what kind of material you are displaying...
If it's via an outside source through the hdmi input of the player, via an app, etc...
...or is this shift something that can be seen just buy watching a standard Blu-ray 1080p/24 disc through the disc drive of the player?

This isn't really something I have experienced though, so I'm not sure what troubleshooting techniques would pinpoint
where the source of the shift is coming from.
Obviously you want to make sure that the player's firmware is up to date, and sometimes it's a good idea to try a reset
to factory default settings to see if that would clear up any embedded anomalies in the software.
Possibly try a different hdmi cable too, but I don't know if a cable could even cause such an issue.

I think Bobby-P will probably have some good advice once he checks the thread.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
JVC DLA-RS40-U... Oppo BDP-105D... Toshiba HD-XA2... Uverse VIP-2250... Roku Streaming Stick... Emotiva XPA-3... Onkyo TX-SR805
JBL LC2 (x3) ... JBL L820 (x6) ... SVS PB10-ISD (x2) ... SVS 20-39-PCI
post #19905 of 21468 Old 01-20-2015, 02:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty-pants View Post
That is odd, but I am pretty sure it is not the fault of the player.
If it were, we'd have quite a few others here complaining for a fix from Oppo.

On the other hand, you didn't give a whole lot of details, like what kind of material you are displaying...
If it's via an outside source through the hdmi input of the player, via an app, etc...
...or is this shift something that can be seen just buy watching a standard Blu-ray 1080p/24 disc through the disc drive of the player?

This isn't really something I have experienced though, so I'm not sure what troubleshooting techniques would pinpoint
where the source of the shift is coming from.
Obviously you want to make sure that the player's firmware is up to date, and sometimes it's a good idea to try a reset
to factory default settings to see if that would clear up any embedded anomalies in the software.
Possibly try a different hdmi cable too, but I don't know if a cable could even cause such an issue.

I think Bobby-P will probably have some good advice once he checks the thread.
Yep good points. I need to do more troubleshooting as well. So far, the issue is native 1080p blu-rays but I don't use the Oppo for scaling other sources, so that's a good idea to check!

But since no one else has seen something like this, I am inclined to say it's not the player. Just wanted to post in case it was something obvious....

post #19906 of 21468 Old 01-20-2015, 02:57 PM

Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by pthomas745 View Post
I bought my Oppo 103 three weeks ago, and in an effort to learn more, started in reading this thread. After binge reading all 19,900 posts, I would like part of that cookie that was being offered around about 15,000 posts ago. Just a tiny part will be fine.

Reading all these posts has been like reading a novel or watching all of The Wire back to back. All the dramatic issues: Noise Reduction! Netflix! ISO's! Cinavia! And the guest stars: Amazon Prime and Roku Stick.

And the guest villains: Bad Blu-Ray authoring. The Studios. The occasional troll. That Italian guy living in Japan filled with angst at Oppo and lawyering up. I supposed he was banned from AVS, but I'm curious how it all turned out for him.

I'd like to thank Bob Periseau, GSR, wmmclain, and all the other contributors to this thread. It has been a great education.

Best first post ever?
hernanu and ntculenuf like this.

Wow, splendid days!

Da Basement

Speaker Build
post #19907 of 21468 Old 01-20-2015, 04:00 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Location: Canada - West Island: Vancouver, South Direction: Go East, dts:x Films: Under the Skin, 3D, Birdman, X_Machina, The Zero Theorem, Interstellar
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 4975 Post(s)
Liked: 2078
Quote:
Originally Posted by pthomas745 View Post

I'd like to thank Bob Periseau*, GSR, wmmclain, and all the other contributors to this thread. It has been a great education.

Yes, great first post.

* "Pariseau"
post #19908 of 21468 Old 01-20-2015, 07:55 PM
EdL

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Malfunction

i run the DirecTV Genie via HDMI thru the 103 out via hdmi to yamaha a2000 and out via hdmi to a Samsung 64f8500. Today I turned on everything, changed the channel and the screen went black, followed by a staticky clicking sound. Turned everything off via the remote but the Oppo wouldn't go off. I had to unplug and restart. It seems to be working fine now. Also encountered a green screen when DirecTV was off.

Anyone have any ideas?

EDL
post #19909 of 21468 Old 01-20-2015, 08:03 PM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan_h View Post

Start by checking that you have the current firmware installed. In Setup > Device Setup > Firmware Information, the "Main" firmware version number should end 0827. If you have rather old firmware, now is the time to update, as there are some HDMI bugs that have been fixed over time which could produce an image shift like this.

If that's not it, check your HDMI Color Space setting. See if the problem changes when you try RGB Video Level vs. YCbCr 4:4:4.

Older HDMI devices sometimes offer an HDMI Sync setting. That's likely remembered per input. If your projector has that, compare the setting for the input from the OPPO against what you might be using with other devices, and try the alternate choice for that setting. The wrong choice for that will either result in no image or a significant shift in image position (usually to the right).
--Bob

Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide. -- Need personal consultation/training? PM me!
post #19910 of 21468 Old 01-20-2015, 08:07 PM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdL View Post
i run the DirecTV Genie via HDMI thru the 103 out via hdmi to yamaha a2000 and out via hdmi to a Samsung 64f8500. Today I turned on everything, changed the channel and the screen went black, followed by a staticky clicking sound. Turned everything off via the remote but the Oppo wouldn't go off. I had to unplug and restart. It seems to be working fine now. Also encountered a green screen when DirecTV was off.

Anyone have any ideas?

EDL
Sounds like the HDMI handshake had a stroke. Usually this can be fixed by forcing a new HDMI handshake. Use the Input button on the OPPO remote to change back to Blu-ray player and then back to that HDMI Input.

By the way, there's a Power Off Failsafe in the player. If you press Power on the front panel or the remote and the player does not respond normally for whatever reason, then after a delay of about 10 seconds the player will shut down ANYWAY. I.e., be patient and you won't have to pull the power plug. The next power up after that will be a full reboot, as if Energy Efficient was set, even if you have Quick Start set.
--Bob

post #19911 of 21468 Old 01-20-2015, 08:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
Start by checking that you have the current firmware installed. In Setup > Device Setup > Firmware Information, the "Main" firmware version number should end 0827. If you have rather old firmware, now is the time to update, as there are some HDMI bugs that have been fixed over time which could produce an image shift like this.

If that's not it, check your HDMI Color Space setting. See if the problem changes when you try RGB Video Level vs. YCbCr 4:4:4.

Older HDMI devices sometimes offer an HDMI Sync setting. That's likely remembered per input. If your projector has that, compare the setting for the input from the OPPO against what you might be using with other devices, and try the alternate choice for that setting. The wrong choice for that will either result in no image or a significant shift in image position (usually to the right).
--Bob
Thanks!

If I don't have the most current firmware, I at least have whatever was current in the Fall of 2014. I'll double check and update.

Color space setting is an interesting one. I didn't think to check that. Thanks.

HDMI sync. Maybe the RS20 has that, though there is only one cable from the receiver to the projector, so it would be set for all sources.... though MAYBE the receiver is treating some sources differently. It's a Yamaha and IN THEORY all processing is disabled (certainly it is set that way). But that makes me think I should take the receiver out of the chain to test, as well.

post #19912 of 21468 Old 01-20-2015, 11:11 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Last month, Oppo Japan announced that the 103JP and 105JP editions would no longer be available at the Oppo store. As of today, it seems the store (and a few distributors) only have the Darbee editions.

This may suggest a model update. Does anyone have any information on this?
post #19913 of 21468 Old 01-21-2015, 05:07 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
Liked: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruntfuttock View Post
Last month, Oppo Japan announced that the 103JP and 105JP editions would no longer be available at the Oppo store. As of today, it seems the store (and a few distributors) only have the Darbee editions.

This may suggest a model update. Does anyone have any information on this?
At the moment, it's more likely that they're just phasing the non-Darbee versions out as stock runs out. Nothing was shown at CES, there aren't any rumors of new models, and few emails from Oppo customer support have been posted that suggest that a new player won't be out until sometime next year.
post #19914 of 21468 Old 01-21-2015, 03:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Kind of an odd thing here that I don't think I've seen mentioned. When I'm playing movies on Netflix, I get this weird picture...thing. It's like ghosting or trailing I suppose, like it can't keep up with the stream or something. It looks very blurry, despite being in 1080p, when there is movement in the frame or the camera makes even a slow pan. It doesn't happen on Vudu or on Netflix through my PS3 or Sony player. It's there on either HDMI input as well. Curious if anyone else has noticed this.
post #19915 of 21468 Old 01-21-2015, 04:14 PM

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
I have a problem video playback off mybooklive server.
All videos on my nas cannot be recognized by the oppo,message comes up "the file format is not supported"
ALL of which played perfectly before.
However there are two ways to access the nas one through nas dlna server and the other by password.
The same videos are playing fine through password off the nas directly, i figure here the oppo is using the "media Renderer "

1)Is there any difference in performance (video playback/any compression/loss of quality)between dlna vs digital media render?
2)is the dlna server on my nas not working? Or something wrong with my oppo?
I have tried rebooting the nas, rebuilding media database and factory resetting the oppo several times.
Please help me out
Thanks
post #19916 of 21468 Old 01-21-2015, 05:00 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiGonJosh View Post
Kind of an odd thing here that I don't think I've seen mentioned. When I'm playing movies on Netflix, I get this weird picture...thing. It's like ghosting or trailing I suppose, like it can't keep up with the stream or something. It looks very blurry, despite being in 1080p, when there is movement in the frame or the camera makes even a slow pan. It doesn't happen on Vudu or on Netflix through my PS3 or Sony player. It's there on either HDMI input as well. Curious if anyone else has noticed this.

It sounds like you are not getting enough bandwidth for the movement. The way video compression works, movement takes more bandwidth than still pictures. As to why you are getting low bandwidth, Netflix is rumored to give more favorable bandwidth to the bigger companies making streaming players. Netflix definitely gives app updates sooner to those manufacturers. So Oppo is at a disadvantage there.
post #19917 of 21468 Old 01-21-2015, 07:16 PM

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Can anybody tell me the method for sending un touched raw data from nas to oppo so that the oppo does all the processing and not the nas's internal server?
Under networks there is a western digital logo( I assume that this the server) and nas logo which requires a password.
post #19918 of 21468 Old 01-21-2015, 08:09 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofwar1600 View Post
Can anybody tell me the method for sending un touched raw data from nas to oppo so that the oppo does all the processing and not the nas's internal server?
Under networks there is a western digital logo( I assume that this the server) and nas logo which requires a password.
The DNLA server will have a logo. The SMB server will have the default little icon of 2 computers. DNLA servers do transcoding, depending on how they are set up. SMB is straight file playback the same as from an attached drive.
post #19919 of 21468 Old 01-22-2015, 04:40 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendo70433 View Post
It sounds like you are not getting enough bandwidth for the movement. The way video compression works, movement takes more bandwidth than still pictures. As to why you are getting low bandwidth, Netflix is rumored to give more favorable bandwidth to the bigger companies making streaming players. Netflix definitely gives app updates sooner to those manufacturers. So Oppo is at a disadvantage there.
I'm getting 50 mbps in this room from my router, so it must be what you are saying with regards to what Netflix is allowing for the Oppo players since I have no problems with Vudu on the Oppo or Netflix on my PS3 or other players.
post #19920 of 21468 Old 01-22-2015, 05:55 AM

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Liked: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
The DNLA server will have a logo. The SMB server will have the default little icon of 2 computers. DNLA servers do transcoding, depending on how they are set up. SMB is straight file playback the same as from an attached drive.
Transcoding is possible with DLNA servers - but not a given by any means. Most DLNA servers will work fine with little-to-no tweaking and the result will be that the Oppo does all the processing.

Display: Panasonic P60UT50 (Plasma)
Speakers: (4) Monitor Audio Silver 9i (Front and Surround), (1) Monitor Audio Silver 12i (Center), (4) Monitor Audio Silver 4i (Rear and Wide), (2) Aperion Audio Bravus II 8d (Subwoofers)
Receiver: Pioneer Elite SC-87 AVR (9.2)
Sources: Oppo BDP-103, Roku 3, Cable...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 93 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Digital Inc

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page