Official OPPO BDP-103 Owner's Thread - Page 688 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 434Likes
post #20611 of 20612 Old Today, 07:45 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 383 Post(s)
Liked: 605
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevonDeyholos View Post
I'm having trouble with my 103. It's playing all my blurays normally with exception to one, Batman Begins. The disc is flawless so I don't think it is damaged. When I put it in, the oppo says it's a data disc and to access it through the "movie" tab. When I enter into that it comes up with a bunch of menus and things but nowhere to play the movie. It's an old movie so I don't know how the firmware couldn't be compatible with it but I checked my firmware anyway and it's up to date. I've searched around already with no answers. Anyone have any ideas? If nothing works I'll contact oppo tomorrow to try and figure it out.
I watched my Batman Begins BD again on my 103 last week and it played back perfectly. Mine is a strictly commercial disk that I bought from Amazon or Target.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #20612 of 20612 Unread Today, 08:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've had the exact same problem with "Pearl Harbor". I would love to hear of a solution, particularly if the problem is existing with other discs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 93 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Digital Inc

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page