Official OPPO BDP-103 Owner's Thread - Page 718 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 510Likes
post #21511 of 21513 Unread Today, 08:19 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
Liked: 783
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzGuyy View Post
This procedure should work for the 10x series as well: http://watershade.net/wmcclain/BDP-8...harmony-remote
JazzGuyy,

Thanks for posting that link ! I already kind of figured it out and did what was suggested in the link. I'm all set and both the 103 and 105D are working great in the same rack. Thanks again!

Bill

My SACD collection, watch it grow and my wallet shrink ;-).

Emotiva XMC-1, Rogue Audio Perseus Magnum, Wyred 4 Sound SX-500s, ST-500, ST-250, Oppo BDP-105D, Panasonic TC-P60GT50 plasma, Panamax 5100EX, Salk 1801-TLs, Salk 1801b center, ADS 300C (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #21512 of 21513 Unread Today, 08:21 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 869 Post(s)
Liked: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrogeeker View Post
I just tried streaming 5.1 flacs for the first time in several months.. everything is VERY choppy.
Sounds like a network problem. Wireless?
post #21513 of 21513 Unread Today, 08:25 AM
GCS
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 32
I have been looking at changing things in our room and thought an Oppo was the way to go and now I am thoroughly confused!

Currently we use a Pioneer 3D player for 3D movies only and a Dune player for playback of all files on my 40TB server with our collection (all items are in mkv form).

I want one player for all of this if possible.

Pioneer does a great job for 3D playback but cannot do squat for our media collection. Dune player is great for media playback but not 3D. At one time the Dune player had a good media solution in Yadis (not a fan of Zappiti) but that is not supported anymore and it works like crap for me now (many, many missing items).

My question is can the Oppo handle all my needs including a quality media solution like Yadis, My Movies etc.

We use Plex for everything else in the house and like it a lot. I do not want to go that road in the family room as I want the best picture and sound I can get for projecting on our 120" screen.

Reading through here has me all baffled as to what the Oppo can do and not do now.

Also I use Makemkv for all of my rips but own DVDFab as well.

TIA for your help.

Greg

XBL Gamertag - blowfish7494

"Pull up your big boy pants and deal with it" - The Wife!

"Put on your man suit and fake it" - The Wife

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 93 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Digital Inc

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page