Official OPPO BDP-103 Owner's Thread - Page 745 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

Forum Jump: 
 805Likes
post #22321 of 24147 Old 11-19-2015, 09:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Hi Bob,

The player worked like a charm before the update. It was fast to load picture.
Noticed the slow handshake behaviour after the update.
I will check on the settings tonight.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22322 of 24147 Old 11-19-2015, 10:12 AM
Read the FAQ!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1471 Post(s)
Liked: 1531
^ I suspect either there's a change in video settings you are not aware of, or that something got jiggled in your HDMI cabling.
--Bob

Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide. -- Need personal consultation/training? PM me!
post #22323 of 24147 Old 11-19-2015, 11:48 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 936 Post(s)
Liked: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesE View Post
Will the Oppo Media Control work with Windows 10?
Work with Windows 10 in what manner? If you mean accessing files from a DLNA or SMB share from Windows 10, then I believe that should work. If you mean something else, you'll need to explain what you mean.
post #22324 of 24147 Old 11-19-2015, 02:23 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 10
OPPO BDP 103 Vs 105 for hd music

Hello,

I am putting together a new system and will be using a Marantz 7702 MKII prepro. I am wondering if there is any reason I should be buying the OPPO 105 to enjoy the highest resolution hd music?

Is the DAC in the Marantz 7702 MKII sufficient?

Does the OPPO 103 have a good DAC?

What would be the benefits of the OPPO 105 besides the built in head phone amp, this system will never be used with head phones.

I would love some input from you guys.

Thanks!
post #22325 of 24147 Old 11-19-2015, 03:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
Liked: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr View Post
Work with Windows 10 in what manner? If you mean accessing files from a DLNA or SMB share from Windows 10, then I believe that should work. If you mean something else, you'll need to explain what you mean.
The phone app accesses files from Windows 10 just as it does from Windows 7 and 8.

AT&T U-Verse Northeast Ohio

Denon x4000, Carver m1.0t, Samsung LED TV, B&W 704 mains, two M&K subwoofers, Oppo 103, Roku 2, etc.
Headphone system: Sennheiser HD600, AKG K701, Burson HA-160, Marantz CD5004, Denon DVD-3910
post #22326 of 24147 Old 11-19-2015, 06:03 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
New System

Hey Everyone.
I'm putting together a new setup in my media closet and considering the OPPO 103. I'm getting the Pioneer Elite SC-95 and a new 4k tv. My question is, what is the best way to connect the OPPO to the AVR, I've read that you can either take HDMI 1 out of OPPO and into the AVR which then flows through to TV. I've also read that some take HDMI 1 direct to TV and HDMI 2 to AVR for sound. Is this a six in one half a dozen in the other situation or is there a true advantage to going this rout.

Any feedback is appreciated.
post #22327 of 24147 Old 11-19-2015, 06:06 PM

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 27
I'm curious too, I assumed that the oppo would go to the AVR and AVR to projector/TV. Great question, anyone have a take on this?
post #22328 of 24147 Old 11-19-2015, 06:13 PM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcurci View Post
Hey Everyone.
I'm putting together a new setup in my media closet and considering the OPPO 103. I'm getting the Pioneer Elite SC-95 and a new 4k tv. My question is, what is the best way to connect the OPPO to the AVR, I've read that you can either take HDMI 1 out of OPPO and into the AVR which then flows through to TV. I've also read that some take HDMI 1 direct to TV and HDMI 2 to AVR for sound. Is this a six in one half a dozen in the other situation or is there a true advantage to going this rout.
Generally speaking, the 2nd option should only be used if there's some sort of limitation in the AVR that requires it. Such as if the AVR doesn't support passing through 3D or 4K. Otherwise, it's usually best to just connect HDMI1 from the Oppo to the AVR and the AVR's HDMI output to the display.
post #22329 of 24147 Old 11-19-2015, 07:06 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:
Generally speaking, the 2nd option should only be used if there's some sort of limitation in the AVR that requires it. Such as if the AVR doesn't support passing through 3D or 4K. Otherwise, it's usually best to just connect HDMI1 from the Oppo to the AVR and the AVR's HDMI output to the display.
Why is that a better option?

Don't you think going directly from Oppo to the display is a better option with nothing in between???

Can you pass DSD from Oppo's HDMI 1 to AVR? or can you pass DSD (not PCM) from Oppo's HDMI 2 only?

I think the second option is the best. You go directly from Oppo to TV and you use HDMI 2 (out) from Opo to your AVR since you can also pass DSD to your AVR with no conversion to PCM.
linger63 likes this.
post #22330 of 24147 Old 11-19-2015, 07:17 PM

Official OPPO BDP-103 Owner's Thread

I thought HDMI output 1 could pass everything to a capable* AVR?? Is this not true?

Last edited by bsuave; 11-19-2015 at 10:54 PM.
post #22331 of 24147 Old 11-19-2015, 07:43 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsuave View Post
I thought HDMI output 1 could pass everything to a cable AVR?? Is this not true?
It passes everything except DSD. It converts it first to PCM then it sends it through.

You can send DSD to your AVR through HDMI 2 ONLY.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
post #22332 of 24147 Old 11-19-2015, 08:08 PM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharok View Post
Here are a few reasons: using a single HDMI output minimizes the chances of having audio/video sync issues and allows you to see the OSD from the AVR.

Quote:
Don't you think going directly from Oppo to the display is a better option with nothing in between???
Obviously, I don't. UNLESS there's a specific need. Some AVR's don't pass the video through without screwing it up - that would be a reason to use both outputs (or to replace the AVR with a better one that has proper video passthrough).

Quote:
Can you pass DSD from Oppo's HDMI 1 to AVR? or can you pass DSD (not PCM) from Oppo's HDMI 2 only?
The BDP-103 and BDP-105 will not pass DSD via HDMI1, but the BDP-103D and BDP-105D will. If your AVR can accept DSD and you don't want the Oppo to convert it to LPCM, that would be another reason to use both outputs.

Quote:
I think the second option is the best. You go directly from Oppo to TV and you use HDMI 2 (out) from Opo to your AVR since you can also pass DSD to your AVR with no conversion to PCM.
There isn't a one size fits all solution (which is why Oppo included both outputs). For MOST people, just using HDMI1 is just as good, if not better (avoids potential sync issues, allows the AVR's OSD to be seen) as using both outputs and keeps the cabling and switching between sources simpler (don't need to switch the TV to a different input when switching to the cable box, for example). If you prefer using both outputs, don't care about seeing your AVR's OSD, and don't have any audio / video sync issues, then continue doing what you're doing.

There's also the option of only using HDMI2 on the Oppo. This would allow DSD to be passed to the AVR and would bypass the QDEO noise reduction that can't be disabled on the HDMI1 output (it would actually eliminate all QDEO video processing as it is only available on HDMI1).
ellisr63 likes this.
post #22333 of 24147 Old 11-19-2015, 08:34 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Here are a few reasons: using a single HDMI output minimizes the chances of having audio/video sync issues and allows you to see the OSD from the AVR.

There isn't a one size fits all solution (which is why Oppo included both outputs). For MOST people, just using HDMI1 is just as good, if not better (avoids potential sync issues, allows the AVR's OSD to be seen) as using both outputs and keeps the cabling and switching between sources simpler (don't need to switch the TV to a different input when switching to the cable box, for example). If you prefer using both outputs, don't care about seeing your AVR's OSD, and don't have any audio / video sync issues, then continue doing what you're doing.
Hi gsr,

My first question is about OSD. Why wouldn't I be able to use my AVR's OSD? Before I had an Oppo, I was still able to use my AVR OSD.
If you connect HDMI out from AVR to HDMI 1 on your TV and connect the HDMI out from Oppo to HDMI 2 on your TV, you can use your AVR's OSD with no problem. In this case, you're still using HDMI 2 from Oppo to your AVR for audio decoding.
I understand the sync issue using two HDMI, but how difficult would it be to use the "Audio Delay" feature on your AVR to fix the sync issue (if any).
But what you said make sense also. There isn't a one size fits all. It depends on one's situation.
It was just my opinion that everything aside, going direct from Oppo to display has the best result.
post #22334 of 24147 Old 11-19-2015, 09:06 PM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Quote:
My first question is about OSD. Why wouldn't I be able to use my AVR's OSD? Before I had an Oppo, I was still able to use my AVR OSD.
If you connect HDMI out from AVR to HDMI 1 on your TV and connect the HDMI out from Oppo to HDMI 2 on your TV, you can use your AVR's OSD with no problem.
If you're using HDMI1 from the Oppo direct to the display and HDMI2 from the Oppo to the AVR for audio, you won't be viewing video from the AVR's HDMI output on the display while watching video from the Oppo. Sure, you can switch the TV back and forth between the 2, but that's a PITA and is going to result in HDMI handshakes each time you switch. Do you really want to have to switch back and forth to make simple adjustments on the AVR or to see things like what the volume level is currently set at or other status info?

Regarding adjusting sync, I would prefer to avoid having to adjust it if there's no good reason for me to use both outputs.

Just because the player has 2 HDMI outputs doesn't mean one should aggressively look for a reason to use both.

I tend to follow the principle of making things only as complex as necessary and as simple as possible. So IMHO, using a single HDMI output is the best option unless there's actually a good reason to use both. Most decent AVR's these days pass video through without causing any degradation.
post #22335 of 24147 Old 11-19-2015, 10:23 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Most decent AVR's these days pass video through without causing any degradation.
Loss of quality is my only issue with passing through an AVR. I personally cannot tell the difference between DSD and PCM, so I have no issues with the audio using one cable. I just hope AVRs wont degrade the picture quality.
post #22336 of 24147 Old 11-19-2015, 11:02 PM

Quote:
It passes everything except DSD. It converts it first to PCM then it sends it through.

You can send DSD to your AVR through HDMI 2 ONLY.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Most Newer AVR's are capable of pass through correct?? I have a Marantz SR7009 and it says it allows passthrough. Okay dumb question, what does DSD do let's say in a 7.2.2 setup?
post #22337 of 24147 Old 11-19-2015, 11:05 PM

Is it better to trade up to the 103D to only use one HDMI cable? I already own a Darblet 5000.
post #22338 of 24147 Old 11-20-2015, 04:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
Liked: 175
Quote:
Most Newer AVR's are capable of pass through correct?? I have a Marantz SR7009 and it says it allows passthrough. Okay dumb question, what does DSD do let's say in a 7.2.2 setup?
DSD is a higher resolution signal than LPCM. Some people believe that if your AVR converts DSD directly to analog without converting it first to PCM, you get better sound. A downside of sending DSD to your AVR is that you can't then use Audyssey or your AVR's bass management.
bsuave likes this.

AT&T U-Verse Northeast Ohio

Denon x4000, Carver m1.0t, Samsung LED TV, B&W 704 mains, two M&K subwoofers, Oppo 103, Roku 2, etc.
Headphone system: Sennheiser HD600, AKG K701, Burson HA-160, Marantz CD5004, Denon DVD-3910
post #22339 of 24147 Old 11-20-2015, 06:13 AM

Ahhh I see. Well this makes my purchase of the 103 back in July not worth it. Still new in the box. Smh.

So I really need the 103D that can run straight to the AVR and passthrough DSD with only one cable going to the projector. Back to the drawing board. I have heard running two HDMI creates lagging issues.
post #22340 of 24147 Old 11-20-2015, 06:44 AM

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
If you're using HDMI1 from the Oppo direct to the display and HDMI2 from the Oppo to the AVR for audio, you won't be viewing video from the AVR's HDMI output on the display while watching video from the Oppo. Sure, you can switch the TV back and forth between the 2, but that's a PITA and is going to result in HDMI handshakes each time you switch. Do you really want to have to switch back and forth to make simple adjustments on the AVR or to see things like what the volume level is currently set at or other status info?

Regarding adjusting sync, I would prefer to avoid having to adjust it if there's no good reason for me to use both outputs.

Just because the player has 2 HDMI outputs doesn't mean one should aggressively look for a reason to use both.

I tend to follow the principle of making things only as complex as necessary and as simple as possible. So IMHO, using a single HDMI output is the best option unless there's actually a good reason to use both. Most decent AVR's these days pass video through without causing any degradation.

Hi gsr,

Must respectfully disagree.

Why feed your video signal to your HD display through an EXTRA component AND HDMI cable if it is just for passthrough??

I think owners of machines like the OPPO which offer dual HDMI out should take full advantage of that feature to ENSURE optimum video quality.

Synching problems are really a non issue......NEVER had any!!

Of course if you need to video switch due to lack of HDMI inputs on your Display or have some weird fetish needing to view the AVR's menu/settings on the screen ALL the time (???) or are feeding to another Zone...............then fair enough.

What if you want to watch a 3D BD on your 3D capable Display but your older AVR cannot handle 3D video?

I had an AVR quite a while back that couldn't pass through a 1080p/24 video signal.
It REALLY sucked as there were NO dual HDMI output decks back then!!!

IMHO passing ANY video through your AVR unless necessary is counter productive.

Especially considering the inherent high quality video processing on board Oppo's to begin with which negates any need to even utilise the AVR's likely lower quality video processing chip.

Even if you want to improve ANOTHER ordinary video Source .......it will probably look better going through the OPPO instead!!!

So.............IMHO...............for MOST users (especially with Oppo's) .........NO need for video passthrough.........and NO need to process video in the AVR either.

Where able............keep your video signal delivery clean and simple with even LESS risk of degradation...............ONE HDMI lead from SOURCE to DISPLAY.

Personally.......I only bother to hook an HDMI lead from my Pre/Pro to my Display when re running Audyssey Room EQ after a gear change simply because it's easier to read from the other end of the room when the steps are done ..........not very often.

Volume?........Settings?..........Status?......... It's ALL on the front panel anyway and shouldn't your EARS tell you if something's out of whack........why would you need visual confirmation?......and anyway you can just press Display on your Oppo to see most of that stuff.

END OF RANT

Just my 2c

Cheers
gossamer88 likes this.

Last edited by linger63; 11-20-2015 at 07:58 AM.
post #22341 of 24147 Old 11-20-2015, 08:25 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

FYI,

I use a harmony remote and I don't have the issue you mentioned. I get OSD on my TV using Harmony and it is not related to Oppo in any way. I don't have to switch back and forth for any reason. When I want to watch TV, I just touch "watch TV", and when I want to watch Bluray I simply touch "Bluray" on the remote's screen.
post #22342 of 24147 Old 11-20-2015, 09:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 617 Post(s)
Liked: 296
Quote:
Ahhh I see. Well this makes my purchase of the 103 back in July not worth it. Still new in the box. Smh.

So I really need the 103D that can run straight to the AVR and passthrough DSD with only one cable going to the projector. Back to the drawing board. I have heard running two HDMI creates lagging issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by linger63 View Post
Hi gsr,

Why feed your video signal to your HD display through an EXTRA component AND HDMI cable if it is just for passthrough??

Personally.......I only bother to hook an HDMI lead from my Pre/Pro to my Display when re running Audyssey Room EQ after a gear change simply because it's easier to read from the other end of the room when the steps are done ..........not very often.

Volume?........Settings?..........Status?......... It's ALL on the front panel anyway and shouldn't your EARS tell you if something's out of whack........why would you need visual confirmation?......and anyway you can just press Display on your Oppo to see most of that stuff.

END OF RANT

Just my 2c

Cheers
Quote:

Is this team up against GSR day? I'm sure his experience with Oppo players far exceeds the combined experience of all three of you guys put together. He's trying to help you guys out, by making a logical recommendation based on his vast knowledge base regarding these players. He's not telling you guys to "never" use the Oppo's 2 hdmi outputs at the same time. He's saying if you don't have a pressing need to use both hdmi outputs, then don't use them simultaneously. Even the 103 manual states (did anyone read that?) to first use just one of the player's hdmi outputs, if possible. On another page, the manual states the alternate method (2 hdmi outputs) for the very situation GSR previously stated: if your AVR can't pass 3D video. If you feel you will see a higher video performance/clarity/color/etc by bypassing your AVR (Oppo direct to tv), that is probably a placebo effect. After all, we are talking about a digital signal...not analog. The video from your Oppo player either gets to your tv or it doesn't. As long as your AVR doesn't modify video(set for video pass-thru), you have nothing to worry about. The digital video signal will pass thru the AVR just fine. For DSD audio, if you have a pressing need to send DSD out your 103 (instead of LPCM) to be converted by your AVR/prepro, then obviously you'll need to use Your 103's hdmi 2 output.

The use of both the 103's hdmi outputs simultaneously doesn't always result in the "best" audio/video experience. Predominantly, either setup will produce the "same" visual and audio experience to the human eye/ears.
gsr and ellisr63 like this.
post #22343 of 24147 Old 11-20-2015, 11:44 AM

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Hi gsr,

I think owners of machines like the OPPO which offer dual HDMI out should take full advantage of that feature to ENSURE optimum video quality.

Synching problems are really a non issue......NEVER had any!!

Of course if you need to video switch due to lack of HDMI inputs on your Display or have some weird fetish needing to view the AVR's menu/settings on the screen ALL the time (???) or are feeding to another Zone...............then fair enough.

What if you want to watch a 3D BD on your 3D capable Display but your older AVR cannot handle 3D video?

I had an AVR quite a while back that couldn't pass through a 1080p/24 video signal.
It REALLY sucked as there were NO dual HDMI output decks back then!!!

I setup mine this way. I get a couple of seconds of black when I turn on my Onkyo, but I rather have my Oppo go directly to the TV. If I need to go into the menus for anything, I simply choose the input on my external HDMI switch where the Onko is.
post #22344 of 24147 Old 11-20-2015, 11:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 967 Post(s)
Liked: 406
Quote:

I run the 103 to my AVP, and then the Darcet from my AVP to the projector. If you use the 103d you can only use the Darcet with the Oppo. No need to get the 103D unless you specifically only want the 103 to have the Darcet feature IMO.
bsuave likes this.

Yamaha CX-A5100, (3) JBL 2360As/EV DHA-1s, (3) 1/4 Pie bass bins, 4 JBL 8340As, 4 JBL 8320s, PS3, XBoxOne, 2 Intel NUCs, Monoprice speaker wire, and XLR cables, Redmere HDMI cables, Monster HTPS7000, 2 Furman filters, 2 DTS-10 subs, Panasonic AE8000, SeymourAV 195" diagonal scope screen, Panamorph UH-480, Darbee Darcet, Yamaha P7000s, (2) Crest Audio CM2208s, Yamaha XM-4080, (2) MiniDSP DDRC-88.
The Ellis Family Go Big or go Home HT
post #22345 of 24147 Old 11-20-2015, 11:55 AM

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
I use a harmony remote and I don't have the issue you mentioned. I get OSD on my TV using Harmony and it is not related to Oppo in any way. I don't have to switch back and forth for any reason. When I want to watch TV, I just touch "watch TV", and when I want to watch Bluray I simply touch "Bluray" on the remote's screen.
That doesn't make sense. If you change volume on your AVR with your harmony remote, the only way you'll see the volume on the TV screen is the AVR is hooked up to the TV. No way a remote could do that if the BDP was hooked up straight to the TV.

The only real reason to use the second output is if your watching a 3D BD and your AVR doesn't support 3D.
post #22346 of 24147 Old 11-20-2015, 01:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma9o7 View Post
That doesn't make sense. If you change volume on your AVR with your harmony remote, the only way you'll see the volume on the TV screen is the AVR is hooked up to the TV. No way a remote could do that if the BDP was hooked up straight to the TV.

The only real reason to use the second output is if your watching a 3D BD and your AVR doesn't support 3D.
It makes perfect sense. As you said, my AVR is hooked up to the TV using an HDMI port on the TV. One port is for AVR connection and the other TV HDMI port is for the Oppo (video) connection.
post #22347 of 24147 Old 11-20-2015, 02:01 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanF8500 View Post
Is this team up against GSR day? I'm sure his experience with Oppo players far exceeds the combined experience of all three of you guys put together. He's trying to help you guys out, by making a logical recommendation based on his vast knowledge base regarding these players. He's not telling you guys to "never" use the Oppo's 2 hdmi outputs at the same time. He's saying if you don't have a pressing need to use both hdmi outputs, then don't use them simultaneously. Even the 103 manual states (did anyone read that?) to first use just one of the player's hdmi outputs, if possible. On another page, the manual states the alternate method (2 hdmi outputs) for the very situation GSR previously stated: if your AVR can't pass 3D video. If you feel you will see a higher video performance/clarity/color/etc by bypassing your AVR (Oppo direct to tv), that is probably a placebo effect. After all, we are talking about a digital signal...not analog. The video from your Oppo player either gets to your tv or it doesn't. As long as your AVR doesn't modify video(set for video pass-thru), you have nothing to worry about. The digital video signal will pass thru the AVR just fine. For DSD audio, if you have a pressing need to send DSD out your 103 (instead of LPCM) to be converted by your AVR/prepro, then obviously you'll need to use Your 103's hdmi 2 output.

The use of both the 103's hdmi outputs simultaneously doesn't always result in the "best" audio/video experience. Predominantly, either setup will produce the "same" visual and audio experience to the human eye/ears.
gsr has always helped us with many many Oppo questions and I greatly appreciate his help and sharing his knowledge with us. We're just giving our opinions and our ways of doing the same thing in different ways, nothing more.
post #22348 of 24147 Old 11-20-2015, 02:11 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1667 Post(s)
Liked: 951
Quote:

These ideas are based on a pretty flawed assumption. Passing video through an AVR costs you nothing in terms of video quality 99.99% of the time. Its neither counterproductive nor risking degradation of the video. The rare exception being an AVR that is defective or set up wrong.

IOW there are more good reasons to pass through the AVR than there are to avoid it.
post #22349 of 24147 Old 11-20-2015, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanF8500 View Post
Is this team up against GSR day? I'm sure his experience with Oppo players far exceeds the combined experience of all three of you guys put together. He's trying to help you guys out, by making a logical recommendation based on his vast knowledge base regarding these players. He's not telling you guys to "never" use the Oppo's 2 hdmi outputs at the same time. He's saying if you don't have a pressing need to use both hdmi outputs, then don't use them simultaneously...........

No one is questioning his knowledge! Didn't I say let ME ask a Dumb question?? Im here to gain information and make sure the reason I bought the 103 over the 103d was justified.

But, thanks for the last point you made, that confirmed what I was hoping to keep me with the 103. I just want to get the max out of the player. The 103D wasn't much more if it involved a smother transition and lesser cables, switching, etc. . I'm good with my 103. Thanks again all!
post #22350 of 24147 Old 11-20-2015, 02:24 PM

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
It makes perfect sense. As you said, my AVR is hooked up to the TV using an HDMI port on the TV. One port is for AVR connection and the other TV HDMI port is for the Oppo (video) connection.
And if you're watching the Oppo, which is not going thru the AVR, you won't see the volume on the tv screen, even if you use your harmony remote or any other remote, even if you turn the dial, it's impossible.
gsr likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 93 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Digital Inc

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page