Official OPPO BDP-103 Owner's Thread - Page 820 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 882Likes

Old Today, 09:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Speaker hiss/noise fixed no thanks to Oppo or Outlaw.

Since I opted to buy the Outlaw 5000 by itself instead of bundled Outlaw didn't want to give me any $ discount on a Model 975 once my issue arose. When I offered to take less of a discount and even a B-stock unit they ignored that email altogether and stopped replying. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Tempted to throw some electrical tape over the outlaw badges on my new equipment. This way I don't accidentally give them any business. I was able to find a 'like new' 975 from eBay and saved some money.

Anyway, once setup I've got no noise at all. Clear as day and the SQ and the PQ are great running 'Native' through the 975. The OSD compared to pretty much any other unit since 1995 leaves something to be desired.

Still can't complain about the setup. I love what I've got for the small living area that its in. Probably even a bit overkill in regard to wattage and the size display. Still working on hiding the last of the wiring and my wife hates the amount of equipment...but I don't care.

Thanks for all who helped me try to figure out the noise concern. I sincerely appreciate the replies.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	2047969  

Everything else < Kuro PLASMA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 93 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Digital Inc