Shipping time for Oppo-103 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 10-21-2012, 06:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Since I am not allowed to post this in the "official" 103 thread, I am starting a new one. I am wondering how long it usually take between posting request at OPPO web site and getting email inviting to order 103. I posted my request a week ago but have not goten any response. Any "magic words" I missed to include to my request? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 10-21-2012, 06:48 PM
Read the FAQ!

Quoted: 324 Post(s)
Liked: 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by max90034 View Post

Since I am not allowed to post this in the "official" 103 thread, I am starting a new one. I am wondering how long it usually take between posting request at OPPO web site and getting email inviting to order 103. I posted my request a week ago but have not goten any response. Any "magic words" I missed to include to my request? Thanks.

If you are in the US, make sure to check your SPAM filters and JUNK email folders in case the response from OPPO got mistakenly redirected.

If you are outside the US, please understand that at the moment the North American model, BDP-103 is only being offered to buyers in the US (so that OPPO can provide faster customer support to these early buyers).

Those issues aside, how long it takes depends on the luck of the draw as to when you post your interest registration vs. when they get a shipment in California. Some folks have reported getting their purchase offer email the same day. I don't really know whether they are backordered right now.

When a unit is available, you will get an email with a link to use if you would still like to place an order. Such an order will likely ship immediately -- with delivery time dependent on the type of shipping you select.
--Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. -- Need personal consultation/training?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 Old 10-21-2012, 10:03 PM

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked: 1010
His location states US (granted, I understand that could be outdated info). wink.gif
post #4 of 6 Old 10-22-2012, 12:05 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks for your response. I am in US ( in CA). I thought about spam filter, but checked and found nothing... (Wondering what subject line should say). I guess I should try again from another email account.
post #5 of 6 Old 10-22-2012, 03:00 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I got my email last week, probably a week after I submitted the email to them. I told them I was very interested. The Subject line was simply "OPPO BDP-103". I hope that helps.

However, the full sales release should be very soon anyway. So you probably won't have too much longer to wait either way.
post #6 of 6 Old 10-22-2012, 04:41 AM

Liked: 10
Oppo is a chinese Brand? why only offer the customers in US?
Closed Thread Blu-ray Players

Tags
Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page