Official OPPO BDP-105 Owner's Thread - Page 378 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 32Likes

post #11311 of 11339 Old 07-17-2014, 09:40 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 47
LOL, thanks everyone. I haven't had time to play with it yet, but I'll try moving the dongle around using the extension base.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11312 of 11339 Old 07-19-2014, 01:03 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 10
hey i have chance to buy classe 5200 and classe ssp 600.... can ı just buy 5200 alone gona use oppo analog ? the question is need ssp while oppo in system? ssp 600 gona be uselees at this time ?
post #11313 of 11339 Old 07-19-2014, 04:31 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by barasn View Post
hey i have chance to buy classe 5200 and classe ssp 600.... can ı just buy 5200 alone gona use oppo analog ? the question is need ssp while oppo in system? ssp 600 gona be uselees at this time ?
You can use the Oppo player as an analog pre-amp running it directly power amps.
You don't get a lot of the features that you get with most dedicated pre-amp processors,
but it does work pretty good that way.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
JVC DLA-RS40-U... Oppo BDP-105D... Toshiba HD-XA2... Uverse VIP-2250... Roku Streaming Stick... Emotiva XPA-3... Onkyo TX-SR805
JBL LC2 (x3) ... JBL L820 (x6) ... SVS PB10-ISD (x2) ... SVS 20-39-PCI
post #11314 of 11339 Old 07-20-2014, 07:38 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by avman09 View Post
Today when I played music on a Lexar 64GB USB thumb drive the 105 seemed to get stuck. I could navigate in the beginning to the folder I wanted but once it started playing a file I the player would no longer response to the remote. The only way to get unstuck or even to stop the player is to turn the power off. I don't recall this has occurred before so I wonder if it has to do with the recent firmware update. Has any one experienced the same?

I just tried another USB drive, same problem.
I tried, no luck, then I realized it has been classical music files that I was having that problem. Those files often have longer title name (CD title as ripped), so I re-rip them and this time shorten the file names and then worked. I spent a lot of time trying to figuring the file length limit and the best I can tell, it is around 75 to 80 characters, counting spaces as well. The longer title names do not bother my AVP and the Sony BDP, so I hope Oppo will fix this issue in future FW updates.
post #11315 of 11339 Old 07-20-2014, 07:41 PM
One-Man Content Creator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Liked: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by avman09 View Post
The longer title names do not bother my AVP and the Sony BDP, so I hope Oppo will fix this issue in future FW updates.
Better chance of that if you report the details to them.

What file system is on the USB device?

-Bill
post #11316 of 11339 Old 07-20-2014, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcclain View Post
Better chance of that if you report the details to them.

What file system is on the USB device?

-Bill
I reported it this morning. The file system is FAT32. The AV8801 won't do NTFS so for music I stick with FAT32. Now I know long title causes it to freeze I am going to find out if long "Artist" would cause problem too, hopefully not. I ended up spending all day re-ripping at least half of my classical music CD collection.
post #11317 of 11339 Old 07-20-2014, 09:37 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 123
Official OPPO BDP-105 Owner's Thread

^ Why did you have to re-rip your cd collection? The digital music is still the same. Are you talking about the meta-data info lengths within each music file or the actual filenames in a given directory? if the latter, you could have just renamed each of the longer track filenames in each of your CD directories in question instead of re-ripping the tracks again..
post #11318 of 11339 Old 07-22-2014, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanF8500 View Post
^ Why did you have to re-rip your cd collection? The digital music is still the same. Are you talking about the meta-data info lengths within each music file or the actual filenames in a given directory? if the latter, you could have just renamed each of the longer track filenames in each of your CD directories in question instead of re-ripping the tracks again..
Yes it is the meta data info that the dbPA CD ripper populated into those fields so they cannot be edited once the rip is done and the file is made. When I re-rip them I am able to edit those fields before clicking on the "rip" button. Again, once ripped it is too late. The name of the song of course can be edited but it has no effect. I reported this to Oppo but I am not sure if they bought in to this yet. To me, it has to be something different about how Oppo handles those things, my cheap Sony BDP plays those files without issue, so does my AVP. It is not a big deal though, now that I know the root cause, when Oppo will fix it in future update is no longer important to me. By the way, this is only an issue with wave files, flac files are not affected by the number of characters in those fields.
chidancer likes this.

Last edited by avman09; 07-23-2014 at 04:07 AM.
post #11319 of 11339 Old 07-25-2014, 05:49 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I am still getting gaps between tracks when playing FLAC files, I was under the impression this was a fix in the last upgrade for the 105? Is it just me?

Cheers.

Denon AVCA10SE
Anthem MCA-50
Paradigm Studio 100s
Paradigm CC690
Paradigm Monitor 11s
Definitive Technology Supercube 2
Oppo BDP-105
Sony HD DVD recorder
Yamaha 5 disc CD player
Samsung AU60D8000
post #11320 of 11339 Old 07-25-2014, 06:35 PM
Read the FAQ!

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked: 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by htimseel View Post
I am still getting gaps between tracks when playing FLAC files, I was under the impression this was a fix in the last upgrade for the 105? Is it just me?

Cheers.
Are you sure you are initiating Gapless playback correctly? On the music playback screen, does it show "Gapless" over the time line?

To initiate Gapless play, highlight the starting track in the browser's list of tracks, and then, instead of using Play, press Option and select Gapless from the pop-up list that appears on screen. You need to do this each time you want to start Gapless playback.
--Bob

Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide. -- Need personal consultation/training? PM me!
post #11321 of 11339 Old 07-25-2014, 06:43 PM

Probably not Bob as I was unaware of this. I burnt a DVD yesterday from an ISO i created from a BR rip in 5.1 and played it as a data disc, I checked the settings of ImgBurn and there were no gaps in the burning, I'll check out your suggestion ASAP.

Cheers

Lee

Edit...yep, that did the trick however, you can't cue FF or Rew .. bit of a trade off, you can't have gaps in Pink Floyd.

Edit 2...Gapless only works on the burnt disc. When I played via the network the option button did nothing and there are gaps.

Denon AVCA10SE
Anthem MCA-50
Paradigm Studio 100s
Paradigm CC690
Paradigm Monitor 11s
Oppo BDP-105
Sony HD DVD recorder
Yamaha 5 disc CD player
Samsung AU60D8000

Last edited by htimseel; 07-25-2014 at 07:06 PM.
post #11322 of 11339 Old 07-25-2014, 07:30 PM
Read the FAQ!

^ Correct. At the moment, Gapless playback is only available for attached storage.

By the way, even during Gapless play, within a given track you can use the Go To button and entire a new time code to change position in lieu of FF or REW.
--Bob
htimseel likes this.

Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide. -- Need personal consultation/training? PM me!
post #11323 of 11339 Old 07-25-2014, 11:40 PM

Had this issue flagged with Oppo Support for several months now - they're still looking into it. Here in Oz, local pay tv is Foxtel & its IQ2 box is likely Sky UK derived.

Issue is that the AC3 sound hdmi into Oppo105 is fine, except when you FF/REW - loud sharp crackling sound ensues. Vol control/ Mute no longer operates in AC3 - amp takes that over - & clearly the auto muting which applies in MPEG audio mode on FF/REW is not functioning. Local Oppo distributors have been good, passed this on to Oppo USA, but no solution. Unlikely that they would have access to this unit to do much. So, stuck with MPEG.

Also, as a side note, they claim I'll get a better sound SQ going direct from Foxtel cable box analog rca into amp & just using 105 for hdmi image to tv. Need to check that?
post #11324 of 11339 Old 07-25-2014, 11:45 PM

Bob, I was told you would be able to advise me about this. I'm wondering what colour setting to use on my Panasonic 460 with dual HDMI. I'm using both, so I can watch 3D blu rays without having to buy a new receiver. My Pioneer 1018 is still doing all I require.
I changed it to 4.2.2 from 4.4.4 because that is what the Spears & Munsil disc mentions as the default setting.
Is there an advantage to one over the other, or does it depend on the TV or Projector you are using? I'm using an Optoma HD30b projector.
Should I keep deep colour on as well? It was mentioned I should maybe turn it off??
Thanks,
Larry Hoffman
post #11325 of 11339 Old 07-25-2014, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesg11 View Post
Had this issue flagged with Oppo Support for several months now - they're still looking into it. Here in Oz, local pay tv is Foxtel & its IQ2 box is likely Sky UK derived.

Issue is that the AC3 sound hdmi into Oppo105 is fine, except when you FF/REW - loud sharp crackling sound ensues. Vol control/ Mute no longer operates in AC3 - amp takes that over - & clearly the auto muting which applies in MPEG audio mode on FF/REW is not functioning. Local Oppo distributors have been good, passed this on to Oppo USA, but no solution. Unlikely that they would have access to this unit to do much. So, stuck with MPEG.

Also, as a side note, they claim I'll get a better sound SQ going direct from Foxtel cable box analog rca into amp & just using 105 for hdmi image to tv. Need to check that?

I have my foxtel IQ2 going HDMI to the TV and use the optical (or coaxial, don't recall) to my receiver and have no issues, i think there is a tiny delay which you can set in the set top box but once you have, it's fine. Not many shows are in surround but it's worth having it set to play if it does rather than analogue out.

Denon AVCA10SE
Anthem MCA-50
Paradigm Studio 100s
Paradigm CC690
Paradigm Monitor 11s
Oppo BDP-105
Sony HD DVD recorder
Yamaha 5 disc CD player
Samsung AU60D8000
post #11326 of 11339 Old 07-26-2014, 07:36 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:

If that box is built like every other set top box, its Analog audio outputs will only carry Stereo audio. Instead, running Optical from it to the AVR should give you multi-channel audio for programs that include that, and may be free of the audio corruption.

Odds are this is yet another example of crappy HDMI implementation in a set top box. If so, it is unlikely OPPO can cure it because there's no way for the OPPO to know that the video signal coming from the box is being FF'd or REW'd. Usually the only cure for such stuff is to replace the set top box with a newer model and hope it's HDMI implementation is less broken.
--Bob

post #11327 of 11339 Old 07-26-2014, 07:57 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Hoffman View Post
Bob, I was told you would be able to advise me about this. I'm wondering what colour setting to use on my Panasonic 460 with dual HDMI. I'm using both, so I can watch 3D blu rays without having to buy a new receiver. My Pioneer 1018 is still doing all I require.
I changed it to 4.2.2 from 4.4.4 because that is what the Spears & Munsil disc mentions as the default setting.
Is there an advantage to one over the other, or does it depend on the TV or Projector you are using? I'm using an Optoma HD30b projector.
Should I keep deep colour on as well? It was mentioned I should maybe turn it off??
Thanks,
Larry Hoffman
This has been discussed several times. If everything is working correctly, there is no reason to prefer any of the three output formats: YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, or RGB Video Level. (RGB PC Level should not be used unless that's the only format that works with your display.)

The PROBLEM is that many displays have quirks (read bugs) which cause them to work better with one format or another. Since we're talking bugs here, there's no logic to it. You just have to try the three formats and see if you can find a reason to prefer one over the other.

YCbCr 4:4:4 is the "default" format choice for HDMI to HDMI connections.

As for Deep Color, there is no Deep Color content out there, so the only point of using Deep Color (more than 24 bits per pixel) is that the rounding results in the lowest order bits coming out of video processing can be passed along the cable to the display. Some displays actually try to use those bits. Many displays simply clip those bits off as the first step on input, so there's no point in sending them. *ALL* displays have to trim down to fewer bits before the last stage of video processing (i.e., as the pixels light up) because the pixel elements don't have the ability to render such tiny differences distinguishably.

So the point is, *AT BEST* the "real" value of enabling Deep Color is subtle -- so subtle most folks will have trouble seeing it.

HOWEVER, that ignores the possibility of bugs! As it turns out, some displays DO work better with one or the other of the Deep Color choices. If you see substantial (not subtle) improvement in the video for some choice of Deep Color that simply means your display has a bug like that. It gets even more complicated if the display reacts differently to, say, 1080p/24 video input vs. 1080p/60 input.

So the bottom line is that there is no pat answer, and the only practical approach is to try all the combos of Color Space (excluding RGB PC Level) and Deep Color and see if you can spot a reason to prefer one or more of them over the others.

The types of display quirks (bugs) I'm talking about generally are not possible to spot using normal calibration charts. HOWEVER, before you can compare combos of Color Space and Deep Color you absolutely have to START with the calibration charts and make sure the video level settings in your display are correct for each combo. Why? Because one of the types of quirks you can run into is Displays that need DIFFERENT level settings according to which video input format is coming in.

Once you know that you've got all the combos equally well calibrated (possibly by having to make setting changes in the Display when you switch to one or more of the combos), then you can start comparing scenes to see if you can spot a reason to prefer any of the combos.

There's a scene I like to use in Chapter 10 of "Ratatouille", Blu-ray. It's just after Linguini, at the river, pulls the rat in the jar off frame leaving just an image of the night sky viewed through lit fog. You can Pause at that instant and study that frame carefully. It is a very complex color and luma ramp created out of digital animation patches. If you deliberately mess up your video settings you'll see just how complicated it is. And it is very tough to get things set "just right" so that all that structure vanishes and you see just a completely smooth ramp of colors and brightness. I've found that frame to be pretty revealing of the sort of rounding errors that indicate issues in Display handling of the various combos of Color Space and Deep Color settings.

If you can *NOT* see a reason to prefer 30 or 36 bit Deep Color in combo with your preferred choice of Color Space, then I strongly recommend you leave Deep Color set to OFF. Why? Because that puts less bandwidth on the HDMI cable, which means you are less likely to have occasional HDMI handshake problems.

NOTE: The newer Spears & Munsil v2, Blu-ray, calibration disc (available from OPPO) has some charts you can use to spot common issues in the way Displays handle the different Color Space choices. That can reduce the number of combos you need to check with real content tests, like the Ratatouille scene.
--Bob
Daffietje likes this.

post #11328 of 11339 Old 07-26-2014, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
This has been discussed several times. If everything is working correctly, there is no reason to prefer any of the three output formats: YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, or RGB Video Level. (RGB PC Level should not be used unless that's the only format that works with your display.)

The PROBLEM is that many displays have quirks (read bugs) which cause them to work better with one format or another. Since we're talking bugs here, there's no logic to it. You just have to try the three formats and see if you can find a reason to prefer one over the other.

YCbCr 4:4:4 is the "default" format choice for HDMI to HDMI connections.

As for Deep Color, there is no Deep Color content out there, so the only point of using Deep Color (more than 24 bits per pixel) is that the rounding results in the lowest order bits coming out of video processing can be passed along the cable to the display. Some displays actually try to use those bits. Many displays simply clip those bits off as the first step on input, so there's no point in sending them. *ALL* displays have to trim down to fewer bits before the last stage of video processing (i.e., as the pixels light up) because the pixel elements don't have the ability to render such tiny differences distinguishably.

So the point is, *AT BEST* the "real" value of enabling Deep Color is subtle -- so subtle most folks will have trouble seeing it.

HOWEVER, that ignores the possibility of bugs! As it turns out, some displays DO work better with one or the other of the Deep Color choices. If you see substantial (not subtle) improvement in the video for some choice of Deep Color that simply means your display has a bug like that. It gets even more complicated if the display reacts differently to, say, 1080p/24 video input vs. 1080p/60 input.

So the bottom line is that there is no pat answer, and the only practical approach is to try all the combos of Color Space (excluding RGB PC Level) and Deep Color and see if you can spot a reason to prefer one or more of them over the others.

The types of display quirks (bugs) I'm talking about generally are not possible to spot using normal calibration charts. HOWEVER, before you can compare combos of Color Space and Deep Color you absolutely have to START with the calibration charts and make sure the video level settings in your display are correct for each combo. Why? Because one of the types of quirks you can run into is Displays that need DIFFERENT level settings according to which video input format is coming in.

Once you know that you've got all the combos equally well calibrated (possibly by having to make setting changes in the Display when you switch to one or more of the combos), then you can start comparing scenes to see if you can spot a reason to prefer any of the combos.

There's a scene I like to use in Chapter 10 of "Ratatouille", Blu-ray. It's just after Linguini, at the river, pulls the rat in the jar off frame leaving just an image of the night sky viewed through lit fog. You can Pause at that instant and study that frame carefully. It is a very complex color and luma ramp created out of digital animation patches. If you deliberately mess up your video settings you'll see just how complicated it is. And it is very tough to get things set "just right" so that all that structure vanishes and you see just a completely smooth ramp of colors and brightness. I've found that frame to be pretty revealing of the sort of rounding errors that indicate issues in Display handling of the various combos of Color Space and Deep Color settings.

If you can *NOT* see a reason to prefer 30 or 36 bit Deep Color in combo with your preferred choice of Color Space, then I strongly recommend you leave Deep Color set to OFF. Why? Because that puts less bandwidth on the HDMI cable, which means you are less likely to have occasional HDMI handshake problems.

NOTE: The newer Spears & Munsil v2, Blu-ray, calibration disc (available from OPPO) has some charts you can use to spot common issues in the way Displays handle the different Color Space choices. That can reduce the number of combos you need to check with real content tests, like the Ratatouille scene.
--Bob
Bob,

Thank you for this. I appreciate your taking the time to explain it so well.
Larry
post #11329 of 11339 Old 07-27-2014, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htimseel View Post
I have my foxtel IQ2 going HDMI to the TV and use the optical (or coaxial, don't recall) to my receiver and have no issues, i think there is a tiny delay which you can set in the set top box but once you have, it's fine. Not many shows are in surround but it's worth having it set to play if it does rather than analogue out.
Thanks, I made the effort today to check out Foxtel spdif coax into the Oppo 105 - & yes it is fine with FF/REW on AC3, unlike the hdmi connection. So, with the spdif coax into the Oppo will that allow say 2.1 when surround is on offer? So far I've only had 2.0 /48. Any way of knowing in advance what you are up for? Eg. What was Game of Thrones?
post #11330 of 11339 Old 07-27-2014, 05:39 AM

Liked: 43
If you have been struggling with how to connect your 105 to the rest of your system without hurting the signal, check out the NuForce MCP-18.

I have no financial or other affiliation with NuForce, just extremely happy with their product. (Nuforce AVP-18 Preamp/Processor.)

My system? Google for: Martin Logan 420 CLX Descent Stage Summit
post #11331 of 11339 Old 07-27-2014, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Thanks, I made the effort today to check out Foxtel spdif coax into the Oppo 105 - & yes it is fine with FF/REW on AC3, unlike the hdmi connection. So, with the spdif coax into the Oppo will that allow say 2.1 when surround is on offer? So far I've only had 2.0 /48. Any way of knowing in advance what you are up for? Eg. What was Game of Thrones?
Hi James, I have my digital out from the IQ to my receiver not the Oppo but that won't make any difference, my HDMI goes to the TV so the wife can just turn it on without the HiFi etc. When any show that has 5.1 audio, it it automatically uses that if you have selected AC3 in the set up menu on the IQ unit, it sounds fab though they are few and far between, all movies are 5.1 and I think GoT is too. When it is only stereo I switch to 5ch stereo on my receiver and it uses the sub too.

Denon AVCA10SE
Anthem MCA-50
Paradigm Studio 100s
Paradigm CC690
Paradigm Monitor 11s
Oppo BDP-105
Sony HD DVD recorder
Yamaha 5 disc CD player
Samsung AU60D8000
post #11332 of 11339 Old 07-27-2014, 06:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 11
So I just became in owner if this player. Should I be adjusting the video setting much on the player itself or my tv? I went from a PS3 slim which had a pretty good picture and the tweaking would really only be fine settings. Anything else I should know up front about the player? Thanks!

"How long were you in Mexico?"
" uh...a week, no, no, a day..."
"Well, which is it a week or a day?
"uh...a weekday?"
post #11333 of 11339 Old 07-27-2014, 06:06 PM
One-Man Content Creator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Liked: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by colombianlove41 View Post
So I just became in owner if this player. Should I be adjusting the video setting much on the player itself or my tv? I went from a PS3 slim which had a pretty good picture and the tweaking would really only be fine settings. Anything else I should know up front about the player? Thanks!
TV.

The FAQ has some info, including: What are the recommended settings for the OPPO BDP-103?

The 105 and 103 run the same firmware and share most the same settings.

-Bill
post #11334 of 11339 Old 07-27-2014, 06:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcclain View Post
TV.

The FAQ has some info, including: What are the recommended settings for the OPPO BDP-103?

The 105 and 103 run the same firmware and share most the same settings.

-Bill
Awesome,thanks

One thing I have noticed off the bat is the light ghosting/motion blur I sometimes see in the picture is gone for the most part. Everything just looks smooth

"How long were you in Mexico?"
" uh...a week, no, no, a day..."
"Well, which is it a week or a day?
"uh...a weekday?"

Last edited by colombianlove41; 07-27-2014 at 06:41 PM.
post #11335 of 11339 Old 07-27-2014, 06:09 PM
Read the FAQ!

^ The Rule of Thumb is to leave the Picture Adjustment settings in the OPPO at their factory default (0) values. The OPPO puts out "reference" level video on HDMI when set that way.

Any adjustments should be made in your Display. The single most important thing you can do as regards picture quality is to see to it that your Display is properly set up -- "calibrated" -- for video. Use a calibration disc such as Spears & Munsil v2, Blu-ray, available from OPPO. If this is all new to you, there's a whole Forum here devoted to Display calibration.
--Bob

post #11336 of 11339 Old Yesterday, 12:01 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Since the last firmware upgrade, I have occasional issues with Netflix. The player connects to Netflix and shows all the titles, but when I try to play a movie or an episode, I get an error that Netflix is unable to play this movie at this time. So, I try to play some other movie/episode with the same result. To fix this issue, I have to completely exit out of Netflix and launch it again. Then it's able to play all the movies I was unable to play earlier. Is this common for other users as well?

Speakers: Pioneer/TAD S-1EX, S-7EX, Ascend with RAAL upgrade
Pre/Pro: Onkyo PR-SC5508,Bel Canto Pre-6, Sherwood 972
Amp: Outlaw 770
Source:Oppo 105, Ciunas DAC, SB Touch
post #11337 of 11339 Old Yesterday, 12:26 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam1000 View Post
Since the last firmware upgrade, I have occasional issues with Netflix. The player connects to Netflix and shows all the titles, but when I try to play a movie or an episode, I get an error that Netflix is unable to play this movie at this time. So, I try to play some other movie/episode with the same result. To fix this issue, I have to completely exit out of Netflix and launch it again. Then it's able to play all the movies I was unable to play earlier. Is this common for other users as well?
Sounds like more of an issue with Netflix' servers rather than the player or app itself.
A couple things to try could be to reflash the latest fw again and maybe reset the player to factory default settings.
May or may not help but couldn't hurt to try.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
JVC DLA-RS40-U... Oppo BDP-105D... Toshiba HD-XA2... Uverse VIP-2250... Roku Streaming Stick... Emotiva XPA-3... Onkyo TX-SR805
JBL LC2 (x3) ... JBL L820 (x6) ... SVS PB10-ISD (x2) ... SVS 20-39-PCI
post #11338 of 11339 Old Yesterday, 01:44 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 123
Official OPPO BDP-105 Owner's Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam1000 View Post

I get that all the time, and I'm not even using the Oppo Netflix app. I use a combination of my Samsung tv and my iPad Netflix apps. It has nothing to do with the app in the Oppo player. Like Smarty said, the Netflix servers are sometimes buggy due to heavy usage, or have a temporary failure of server hardware.
post #11339 of 11339 Old Yesterday, 05:35 PM
Read the FAQ!

OPPO Digital in the US has released an updated User Manual for the BDP-105, available for download on their Support page for the player.
--Bob
carapau likes this.

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page