Release date: October 24, 2014
Category: Latest Official Release
Main Version: BDP10X-77-0827
Loader Version: 6U1000 or 7B1300 (BDP-103), 7B1300 (BDP-105, BDP-105D, BDP-103D)
Sub Version: MCU103-05-0916 (BDP-103), MCU105-04-1113 (BDP-105), MCU13D-01-0618 (BDP-103D), MCU15D-01-0930 (BDP-105D), DB10X 131030 (BDP-103D, 105D)
1. Resolved a Color Space issue for the HDMI 1 Out in BDP-103D/105D. Customers reported that if the Resolution was set to Source Direct and the Color Space was set to RGB Video Level, the actual color space sent out was RGB PC Level. This issue has been fixed in this firmware.
2. Resolved a Picture Adjustment issue found on 75-0515 firmware. Customers reported that after changing the Picture Adjustment parameters for HDMI 1, the value of Contrast Enhancement would automatically go back to 0. It has been fixed in this firmware.
3. Resolved a playback issue with regular DVD discs found on 75-0515 firmware. Customers reported that if the "DVD 24p Conversion" was set to "On", pressing the REV (rewind) button within the DVD playback could cause the player to immediately freeze up. This issue has been resolved in this firmware.
4. Resolved a HDMI Audio issue with some 2L Blu-ray Music discs. Customers reported that if the AV Sync was set to 90ms and above, there might be no audio signal from both HDMI outputs.
5. Modified the RS-232 serial control protocol: we eliminated the "#APP FFR" due to the removal of Film Fresh service, added the "#APP BER" to enable access to the Berlin Philharmoniker concert service, also fixed an issue with "#SZM" that could not change the Aspect Ratio.
6. Added support for the “Pandora Premiers” station in Pandora.
7. Improved the Gapless Playback feature, and resolved an issue where the gapless mode could not be enabled for some 96 kHz / 24-bit WAV files.
8. Improved support for CUE files, specifically for CUE files that point to multiple WAV files.