132Likes

post #2251 of 11901 Old 01-02-2013, 06:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Blackburn View Post

That's true for a lot of products with Audyssey, but not all. And it has nothing to do with Audyssey itself. Audyssey processing is ALWAYS done in the digital domain (PCM audio format). Most AVRs and many surround processors only have a single stereo ADC chip (as opposed to DACs). ADC is Analog-to-Digital converter... this chip is required to digitize analog audio inputs. If the product in question only has a single ADC, you can only process analog audio through Audyssey if the analog audio is in stereo. However, there are SOME processors and AVRs with 8 or 10 channels of analog-to-digital (ADC) conversion and those will process multi-channel analog audio through Audyssey if you want to do that. There is an inevitable audio quality loss when you convert analog audio to digital (current ADC chips are better than ever, but still seem to not be quite as good as what they do as today's DAC chips are at what they do). So you have to decide if converting a high quality analog to digital so you can get Audyssey processing is worth the small ding in ultimate audio quality in order to benefit from what Audyssey does to fix room-related issues.

The audio ADC chips I'm familiar with that would be used in conjunction with better DAC chips have comparable SNR and SINAD specs from 110 dB to mid 120s dB. So you're talking about adding something on the order of one to 10 parts per million of noise/distortion for one pass through an ADC/DAC tandem. God bless you if you can hear that difference.

On the other hand, if you suppress a 10 dB peak in the LF frequency response due to a room mode by using Audyssey, that will be very audible.
jeff52 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2252 of 11901 Old 01-02-2013, 06:35 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I don't remember setting up a password protect for the Time Capsule, but I guess I did. Entered that and I can play my FLAC files directly from the TC. That is AWESOME!
post #2253 of 11901 Old 01-02-2013, 06:49 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by russ_777 View Post

I'm trying to decide between the 103 and 105. If you set aside the headphone amp, which is not important to me, it appears a lot of the difference comes down to whether you intend to use the audio section of either player. If you do, then you have to consider the next key unique feature of the 105 which IMO is its DAC functionality. So in my case I'm trying to answer the following question:
- Will I get more value out of the 105 as an "independent" DAC than I would from a standalone DAC costing $700 or less?
(1) As far as I can tell, there is no other multi-channel DAC out there at that price, so that would be one big check mark in favor of the 105.
(2) As far as I can tell, there are no DACs out there at less than $700 that accept both asynch USB and HDMI inputs.
Any other points of comparison based on DACs at this price point?
Also, to address one other potential issue in this decision -- I currently use room correction processing in my AVR and think its benefits are significant. I realize I can continue to use Audyssey if I utilize the HDMI out interface on the 105 to my AVR, but then I could also do that with the 103 with no performance penalty compared to the 105 I can see. Is anyone aware of or tried using a standalone room correction processor between their computer and the digital inputs on the 105?

Bumping my question from a few days ago....
post #2254 of 11901 Old 01-02-2013, 06:55 PM

Quote:

The audio ADC chips I'm familiar with that would be used in conjunction with better DAC chips have comparable SNR and SINAD specs from 110 dB to mid 120s dB. So you're talking about adding something on the order of one to 10 parts per million of noise/distortion for one pass through an ADC/DAC tandem. God bless you if you can hear that difference.
On the other hand, if you suppress a 10 dB peak in the LF frequency response due to a room mode by using Audyssey, that will be very audible.

I tried this today... going Analog XLR stereo out to my AVM 50v, then setting the AVM 50v to "Analog DSP" and got a very distorted sound. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong in the setup or not. On "Analog Dir" it sounds FANTASTIC! One of my favorite CD's, which my daughters and I are listening to right now, is "Vice Verses" by Switchfoot, but unfortunately there is so much compression on this disc that the high frequencies sound overly processed and a little harsh, and are very fatiguing in the digital realm. Playing this disc in "Analog Dir" on the AVM 50, from the Analog XLR outputs on the 105, makes this CD a pleasure to listen to. The harshness has been turned into airy, high frequency bliss.

I am loving the Analog XLR outputs on the 105 and the 105 in general!

Picture quality is definitely improved over my Panasonic DMP-BD60, which is no slouch in the picture department, even for being almost 4 years old. Picture detail, depth and colors are so natural (viewing on a 60" Pioneer 151FD that has not been calibrated, but is very close to neutral using DNice's settings). Load speed is alarming... I can barely make it back to my seat before the BD menu starts, whereas with the Panny I could go brew a cup of tea, fix a sandwich, wash the car, and take out the trash before it loaded. rolleyes.gif

Overall, first impressions are WOW, AMAZING, Holy Crap! Thanks to all here for the information, reviews and advice!
post #2255 of 11901 Old 01-02-2013, 07:00 PM

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Using the 105 as my pre/pro. Just downloaded the new firmware. This time I went to default settings to complete the process. On audio setup it showed it was still on variable. Checked the volume setting and it was at 100%. Being a bit paranoid about this process, I had my amp and subs turned off. Just a caution to those using the 105 as a pre/pro.
Styln likes this.
post #2256 of 11901 Old 01-02-2013, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphillips View Post

Using the 105 as my pre/pro. Just downloaded the new firmware. This time I went to default settings to complete the process. On audio setup it showed it was still on variable. Checked the volume setting and it was at 100%. Being a bit paranoid about this process, I had my amp and subs turned off. Just a caution to those using the 105 as a pre/pro.

Noticed this too. I am not using it as a preamp, but is there any danger of introducing gain distortion through the Analog XLRs with it set at '100', or, because it's a digital volume control, it's okay?
post #2257 of 11901 Old 01-02-2013, 07:06 PM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by decooney View Post

Jeff / Perpendicular,
Tonight I was reading a 2012 Home Theater Review awards article about the BDP-103 from earlier this year and just realized something. If I wanted to completely bypass my Integra DHC 40.1 preamp all together (effectively eliminate it), and just use the Oppo BDP-103 or BDP-105 for BluRay with all 5.1 RCA analog channels out direct to each of my amplifier(s) analog inputs, I could then make full use of the internal DAC in the Oppo player instead, thus using it like a preamp with volume control and all? (If the Oppo players will actually work like a preamp with volume and all, its another option I had not considered trying). I was thinking all along about two channel audio, but in reverse, I could do 5.1 direct to my amps as well. If so, that's another interesting option and I wonder if it would sound better removing one additional layer out of the chain. I recall you saying you had tried direct-attach for stereo, but had not asked if you had tried the same with 5.1 direct-to-amp inputs for home theater surround. Hmmm...
Quote: from HTR article -
Re: BDP-103 "Mate it directly to a multi-channel amp and watch as the 103 kicks your AV preamp to the curb, serving as the quintessential centerpiece", unquote.
Update;
Just found an interesting conversation going on over at Stereophile tonight where another guy is asking the same questions I am now about wanting to potentially elminate his primary preamp-processor completely and just use the Oppo as a BDP/DAC/Preamp control center. Theoretically, since I just watch digital capble TV and run Blu Rays through my existing pre-pro, and the new Oppo units allow both HDMI and USB inputs, I could effectively eliminate my existing pre-pro if I wanted to. Ugh, there I said it again. The comment they made on the other site is "So, beyond its universal disc playing capability of the Oppo,, it really can function like a DAC that has digital inputs and a volume control. It has analog stereo output but no facility to handle subwoofer output in a 2.1 configuration as I can see". I don't run a subwoofer for my high end two channel setup, so that is the only thing that would be missing that I can find so far. In theory it all seems good, but would have to try it and see if I could totally elminate my existing pre-pro unit. Can't think of any other reason I could not elminate it all together if the Oppo truly does all of this well. It's like a modern day integrated preamp invented all over again with a Blu Ray and DAC inside of it. Very clever. hmmm. eek.gif

If you do not need Room correction or Phono, Prepro is not required. Sold my prized McIntosh MX-132 after two weeks with the 105. . .
post #2258 of 11901 Old 01-02-2013, 07:52 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 141
Quote:
Is anyone aware of or tried using a standalone room correction processor between their computer and the digital inputs on the 105? I suppose I could utilize something like that implemented in software as a plug-in to the music player app on the computer?

Quote:

Bumping my question from a few days ago....

I thought we answered this but I guess not.  There is no standard multichannel digital format for intercomponent communication so there are 3 options:

1.  Use the analog outputs and suffer the redundant A/D/A conversions.  Nice but pricey options for this.

2.  Modify your equipment to implement 4xS/PDIF output and feed a stack stereo stereo EQs, like the DSPeaker or DEQX (or MiniDSP).

3.  Modify your equipment to implement 4xS/PDIF output and get a Trinnov EQ or MiniDSP.   $$$ but good.

4.  Keep all your music on your computer and install a software EQ like Dirac Live.

Kal Rubinson

"Music in the Round"
Senior Contributing Editor, Stereophile
http://www.stereophile.com/category/music-round

post #2259 of 11901 Old 01-02-2013, 07:55 PM
Read the FAQ!

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Liked: 947
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce89976 View Post

Noticed this too. I am not using it as a preamp, but is there any danger of introducing gain distortion through the Analog XLRs with it set at '100', or, because it's a digital volume control, it's okay?

There's no problem with the Analog OUTPUT quality on the XLR or RCA jacks at Volume 100, however, depending on what's on the other end of the cable you may risk clipping the Input -- sending it more voltage than it can handle properly. Some amps and pre-amps will have input sensitivity adjustments you can use to prevent this, or instead, lower the output Volume of the OPPO.
--Bob

Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide. -- Need personal consultation/training? PM me!
post #2260 of 11901 Old 01-02-2013, 09:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 78

OK ... newbie to USB dac stuff on the 105 as i'm trying to play FLAC files on my laptop HDD.

- Loaded new Win 7 USB drivers from Oppo.

- Selected the USB DAC input on the Oppo (USB cable connected between laptop and rear of Oppo).

- Get Oppo blue screen ... BUT where is the music its supposed to point to? Ain't tere supposed to be some kind of file manager to select music files.

- Manual seems silent on USB DAC playback issues.

How to phase match subwoofers to the mains speakers: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...0#post19542630
post #2261 of 11901 Old 01-02-2013, 10:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 37
^ Have you tried Foobar, WMP or the like? Remember, you're pushing music tracks from your computer to the 105. Also, make sure the volume is up on the computer's end.

OPPO BETA GROUP
post #2262 of 11901 Old 01-02-2013, 10:33 PM
NW.

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmusoke View Post

OK ... newbie to USB dac stuff on the 105 as i'm trying to play FLAC files on my laptop HDD.

- Selected the USB DAC input on the Oppo (USB cable connected between laptop and rear of Oppo).

- Get Oppo blue screen ... BUT where is the music its supposed to point to? Ain't tere supposed to be some kind of file manager to select music files.

http://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-bdp-105/blu-ray-BDP-105-Support.aspx says "For Windows computers (XP, Vista and Windows 7): software driver download link. Please unzip the downloaded package and double-click on the "setup.exe" file, then follow the on-screen instructions to finish this installation. Select the BDP-105 as your sound output device by setting "Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Sound -> Playback" to "OPPO USB Audio Device 2.0"."

Did you make the change to the output device? I've only experimented with attaching a flash drive to the front USB drive and I access that through "Music" on the OPPO Home page. Here, it seems that you're pushing it out to the OPPO as Perpendicular notes and you need to tell your computer where the music should go.

Edited to add: Will this change send all output, including computer noises, to the OPPO? Do some players allow one to make the change in the player and only for music coming out of the player?
post #2263 of 11901 Old 01-02-2013, 10:40 PM

Liked: 27
Quote:

In this configuration, the Oppo is basically a "sound card" for the computer. You play the music from the computer and it is output to the "playback device" you select in Windows (right click on the speaker on the lower right of the taskbar or go to Control Panel/Sound/Playback).

Stephen Powell
post #2264 of 11901 Old 01-02-2013, 10:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by NW. View Post

Quote:

http://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-bdp-105/blu-ray-BDP-105-Support.aspx says "For Windows computers (XP, Vista and Windows 7): software driver download link. Please unzip the downloaded package and double-click on the "setup.exe" file, then follow the on-screen instructions to finish this installation. Select the BDP-105 as your sound output device by setting "Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Sound -> Playback" to "OPPO USB Audio Device 2.0"."

Did you make the change to the output device? I've only experimented with attaching a flash drive to the front USB drive and I access that through "Music" on the OPPO Home page. Here, it seems that you're pushing it out to the OPPO as Perpendicular notes and you need to tell your computer where the music should go.

Edited to add: Will this change send all output, including computer noises, to the OPPO? Do some players allow one to make the change in the player and only for music coming out of the player?

Mine says 1.0? Will re-download and install. And now there's new official FW with same revision as beta?

EDIT: removed old driver and re-downloaded from Oppo site. It still says driver version 1.0. What does yours say in the control panel?

EDIT: OK, now i can play 24-bit flac files using VLC. Thanks guys ... but this USB method seems a bit cumbersome IMO. Drag a cable from computer to the rack, change sound settings on computer, etc...redface.gif.

Anyways in my case, i just wanted to prove the concept of using a USB DAC from a laptop.

How to phase match subwoofers to the mains speakers: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...0#post19542630
post #2265 of 11901 Old 01-02-2013, 11:21 PM

Liked: 16
^^^ did you try another usb cable?
If you use media sofware like jriver, you could set the specific output of your pc. No need to toggle back and forth.
post #2266 of 11901 Old 01-02-2013, 11:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by audionuts View Post

^^^ did you try another usb cable?

Why? USB cable i have works fine and now playing files from my laptopbiggrin.gif.

Is there a way to verify that the Oppo is receiving say 24b/96kHz files. My pre-pro tells me the incoming and outgoing audio bitrate on its HDMI input ports. It seems, since the default sample rate in the control panel "Speaker Properties" is 16b/44.1kHz, my pre-pro displays a 16b/44.1kHz sampling rate as received on its inputs. If i change the default to 24b/192kHz, my pre-pro displays a 24b/192kHz sampling rate on its inputs.

But this is wrong since my FLAC Jazz files are 24b/96kHz. How can i tell windows to simply pass thru the data rate as received from the flac file and not mess with it( at least thats what i'm thinking its doing)?

post #2267 of 11901 Old 01-02-2013, 11:47 PM
Read the FAQ!

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Liked: 947
^ Info button on remote.
--Bob

Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide. -- Need personal consultation/training? PM me!
post #2268 of 11901 Old 01-02-2013, 11:49 PM

Liked: 16
I am not an pc expert, just a newbie in this ”confused world”. I think most of music file come out from pc are being process by window. That is why I like Jriver with WASAPI. It allow me to bitstream directly in pure form.
post #2269 of 11901 Old 01-03-2013, 12:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post

^ Info button on remote.
--Bob

Nope ... I just played a 320kbps MP3 file and it still says LPCM 2.0 96kHz. Same report as my Anthem D2v.

This is all at the mercy of the speaker settings sampling rate you specify in Windows. It seems either Windows does the upsampling or the control bytes embedded in the output data stream are wrong.

post #2270 of 11901 Old 01-03-2013, 12:42 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 37
^ Simple answer, your driver is set to push up to 24/192. Even when playing lower bit rate files, it will still read 24/192.

OPPO BETA GROUP
post #2271 of 11901 Old 01-03-2013, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichB View Post

I found that. I had a lot of time waiting for tires to get installed on 2 cars. smile.gif
They apparently, are threatening to ship a UMC-500 with 7 HDMI inputs and Balance outs (connectors only).
The XMC-1 is the higher end unit that *will* have TACT.
Unfortunately, Emotiva neglected to have volume controls that I require: Power On, Max, and a Positive display (Just something I like).
IMHO. DACs matter but many are excellent. However, the analog output stages are where some products fall down.
Especially, mass-market where you can toss the DAC in the features list.
I ordered an Onkyo TX-NR818 for the game room and just realized it has XT32.
I think I will connect it up to my Revels and see how it sounds.
Try a few XT32 calibrations and generally monkey around.
That me give me a better feeling about the technologies usefulness in particular system.
- Rich

I checked out the onkyo's as well. I found that the new series is actually lesser spec'd. Put the 818 against the 809 or even the 1009 as that is at the same price point currently.
post #2272 of 11901 Old 01-03-2013, 02:25 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichB View Post

I have not seen it yet, but I will soon after I schedule a baby-sitter wink.gif
I saw that and it sounds good for a analog input match for the 105.
They are also threatening to release the XMC-1.
There are posts indicating that it may have a better analog handling, but I cannot figure out what is behing that claim.
- Rich

If you want to go Emotiva to get the best stereo sound out of the Oppo 105, there are two options if you're not going straight from 105 to amps:

1/ Wait for the XMC-1. Compared to the UMC-500, it will have a stereo XLR-input. The promise is that this path (with setting straight, direct or pure whatever they call it) will offer the best possible sound. Comparable to what the Marantz AV8801 does. No processing, straight to the volume control with "relay bypass" so this should be comparable SQ as if you go straight from Oppo to amp.

2/ Combine a UMC with the XSP-1 stereo pre-amp using the HT-bypass of the latter. Connect HDMI from the Oppo to the UMC and the XLR from the Oppo to the XSP-1.

However what the multichannel SQ is concerned I am less informed. XMC is a completely different platform than both UMC's though, other DAC's and other DSP, so this would be my choice for the Oppo 103.

What's interesting about the XMC-1 zone 2 capabilities (stereo only) is that unlike most AVR's I am aware of, you're not limited to analogue sources. It distributes USB-audio and ethernet audio (not HDMI though). Ofcourse, with an 105, you're covered anyway using it's analogue outputs. Arguably, the 103's analogue outputs are also good enough for most zone 2 needs.

Anybody who wants the XMC-1 spec sheet, PM me their e-mail, it's 3.2 MB and no longer on Emotiva website. Specs are preliminary ofcourse.

Building a HT with 7.2.4 layout and ◤SEOS-24◥ LCR.
post #2273 of 11901 Old 01-03-2013, 03:09 AM

Hello,

I live in switzerland and bought a new oppo BD-P105(EU). I sold my older BD-P95 six weeks ago for the same price as I paid one year ago.

Now I have a question for the SMB access, Network & W-LAN. And need some help please.

It is possible to get both network (oppo LAN and oppo W-LAN) online?

problem:

If I connect my 16TB unraid server per LAN to my oppo 105 I have no W-LAN (internet connection).
If I activate oppo W-LAN I have no acces to my unraid server LAN, but Internet connection.

I try to get all my media information for my unraid movies per internet to my movie database. But I cant parallel use my oppo LAN and oppo W-LAN togehter.
My internet W-LAN router stands in a another room so I cant connect my oppo directly to the router.

Can anybody help me, please?

Thanks, Ronald
post #2274 of 11901 Old 01-03-2013, 05:44 AM
One-Man Content Creator

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
Liked: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoNNy379CH View Post

Hello,

I live in switzerland and bought a new oppo BD-P105(EU). I sold my older BD-P95 six weeks ago for the same price as I paid one year ago.

Now I have a question for the SMB access, Network & W-LAN. And need some help please.

problem:

If I connect my 16TB unraid server per LAN to my oppo 105 I have no W-LAN (internet connection).
If I activate oppo W-LAN I have no acces to my unraid server LAN, but Internet connection.

I try to get all my media information for my unraid movies per internet to my movie database. But I cant parallel use my oppo LAN and oppo W-LAN togehter.
My internet W-LAN router stands in a another room so I cant connect my oppo directly to the router.

Thanks, Ronald

Welcome to AVSForum.

You cannot use both OPPO wired and wireless networking at the same time. It's one or the other, as indicated by the selection in Network Setup in the player.

I'm not understanding your problem. Is your file server not connected to the router managing the rest of your network? If all devices are on the same network they should be able to see each other and the internet.

-Bill
post #2275 of 11901 Old 01-03-2013, 06:13 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked: 203
Quote:

Hello,
problem:
Thanks, Ronald
The Oppo can't be configured to have both active at the same time, and assuming your network is setup properly there's no need to. Exactly what is plugged into what? Are you connecting the Oppo LAN port directly to the unraid server's LAN port? Is the unraid server connected to your router (or a switch that's connected to the router)?
post #2276 of 11901 Old 01-03-2013, 06:13 AM

Hi Bill,

thank you for your welcome, your answer and help.

No, my NAS Network has no direct connection to my W-LAN Internet router.(W-LAN) My NAS network is connected via a 1000mbps 5port switch connected to three media devices. My 5port switch has no internal W-LAN system. (3 com older unit)

But today I found a older WLAN router and I will try to get this unit running as a access point in my NAS network, 5port switch.

Hopefully it will work.

Regards, Ronald :-)
post #2277 of 11901 Old 01-03-2013, 06:15 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked: 203
Quote:

Hi Bill,
thank you for your welcome, your answer and help.
No, my NAS Network has no direct connection to my W-LAN Internet router.(W-LAN) My NAS network is connected via a 1000mbps 5port switch connected to three media devices. My 5port switch has no internal W-LAN system. (3 com older unit)
But today I found a older WLAN router and I will try to get this unit running as a access point in my NAS network, 5port switch.
Hopefully it will work.
Regards, Ronald :-)
I suspected the issue was something along those lines. And yes, if you can configure that other router as a wireless access point, connected to the wireless network from your main router, you should be in business.
post #2278 of 11901 Old 01-03-2013, 07:31 AM

Liked: 18
Quote:

Nope ... I just played a 320kbps MP3 file and it still says LPCM 2.0 96kHz. Same report as my Anthem D2v.

This is all at the mercy of the speaker settings sampling rate you specify in Windows. It seems either Windows does the upsampling or the control bytes embedded in the output data stream are wrong.

It looks like you may be mixing up your units. There is no connection between a 320 KBPS mp3 file being 24/192 Khz or 24/96 or whatever. The oppo is displaying and you're most interested in the KHZ rating. So if it shows 24/44,48,96,174, or 192 the file can also be 128kbps or 256 or 320, those this number will never change.

My AVR does display the same bitrate it's getting from the OPPO over HDMI as the OPPO is receiving from my computer and playing on analog. Beyond that it's probably pretty hard to know exactly which settings you have on your computer and what windows processing is going on for someone else to know what your computer is actually sending out.
post #2279 of 11901 Old 01-03-2013, 07:48 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 23
I gave myself a BDP-105 for Christmas and added it to my home theater system (McIntosh MX-121 & MC8207, Sony XBR, Bowers & Wilkins CM9s). The BDP-105 has added a lot of versatility to my system. I love the way it can play almost any kind of audio or video format. I like to play files from my networked PCs, but I have an intermittent network problem with the 105. DLNA always works, but the 105 does not always recognize the SMB shares on my networked PCs. After playing with it for several days, I think the issue is with my AT&T U-Verse gateway, which provides Internet access and acts as the router for my network. I don't know what to do to make it more reliable. When the 105 can see the SMB shares, it's really great at playing back video files on those PCs, but when it can't, it's limited to what Windows Media Player can provide through DLNA. Is anyone else out there using a BDP-105 with an AT&T U-verse router?

Bill Julyan
post #2280 of 11901 Old 01-03-2013, 09:13 AM

Liked: 11
So... still no Windows 8 driver.

Can we expect it this week? this month? this year?

Still anxiously waiting.
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page