Problems reading large storage - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-10-2012, 02:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I am having trouble reading my 1TB & 2TB storage. The 2TB storage (with 2TB of content) is attached via USB ( not through the DAC) but it does not read. I tried the front and back USB inputs. It is configured to attach to the Time Capsule, could that have anything to do with? It reads the header of the HD, says loading for 1 second and then takes me back to the root menu (its been like that for 30 minutes). I disconnected and tried again, same thing.

Via the Network menu I can get to the same music in the TC 1TB, and there I can read Aiff files, but it takes a long time to load the folders and it doesnt load it all the time, sometimes it just takes me to the root menu and hangs there reading loading.

I just checked and I can play FLAC, but not from the directory that is .5TB. Is there a limitation on the size of the folder it can read?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-10-2012, 03:56 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Multiple threads on the same topic. Please PM me with the make and model of the BR player you have questions on and I'll forward a link to the owner's thread you should be positng in

Ron

"Retired" AVS Moderator
Feeler: I'm thinking of selling my JTR Triple 8HT's Let me know if you are interested?
For Sale: ACS PlanarTrap (freestanding acoustic panel) ($300/pair)[/B]:
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/209-au...tic-panel.html
Closed Thread Blu-ray Players

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page