Forum Jump: 

post #301 of 303 Old 09-23-2014, 10:52 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmwwmm View Post
Just a few things to try. In the remote switch off "pure" option (the 3313 display shows the mode engaged) . If you use both 3313 hdmi outputs try to swap them to see if you have video. If not try all output resolutions pushing the "video resolution" button on the remote (the 3313 display shows the output resolution engaged).

Hope this helps
Thanks mmmwwmm. I tried your suggestions:
1. switch off pure
2. swapping cables and output ports
3. I could not locate "video resolution" button on remote. I tried changing the resolutions through the menu

I also tried swapping cables; swapping ports; updating firmware; hard reset (pushing up & down buttons on front panel and power on receiver until u see the display lights flash 4 times)

still no luck. Denon support wants me to ship the unit to them. Unfortunately, thats not an option now since I am out of the country (with my receiver) for another 6 weeks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #302 of 303 Old 09-23-2014, 10:59 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy548 View Post
Thanks mmmwwmm. I tried your suggestions:
1. switch off pure
2. swapping cables and output ports
3. I could not locate "video resolution" button on remote. I tried changing the resolutions through the menu

I also tried swapping cables; swapping ports; updating firmware; hard reset (pushing up & down buttons on front panel and power on receiver until u see the display lights flash 4 times)

still no luck. Denon support wants me to ship the unit to them. Unfortunately, thats not an option now since I am out of the country (with my receiver) for another 6 weeks
Video resolution button it's the left button in the lower row in the remote.
Just a last thing to try. Unplug ALL cables (HDMI, HDlink, RCAs power cord, etc) in the 3313, leave unplugged for 5mins and then plug again all the cables and try it. Denon receivers and blurays needs this kind of soft reset from time to time to avoid "strange" issues.

Good luck!
post #303 of 303 Old 09-23-2014, 11:04 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmwwmm View Post
Video resolution button it's the left button in the lower row in the remote.
Just a last thing to try. Unplug ALL cables (HDMI, HDlink, RCAs power cord, etc) in the 3313, leave unplugged for 5mins and then plug again all the cables and try it. Denon receivers and blurays needs this kind of soft reset from time to time to avoid "strange" issues.

Good luck!
I forgot to say that if you have a Denon receiver too try this kind of soft reset in the receiver too. I.e. Unplug ALL cables (except passive speakers) I mean subwoofer, bluray, ethernet, triggers, HDMIs, AC wall, etc etc. And leave unplugged at least for 5min.

Good luck!
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Denon Blu Ray Disc Player Dbt 3313udci , Blu Ray Players , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page