Video lags audio in only one movie - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 01-05-2013, 11:09 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 32
So I watched the new Total Recall the other day. I played the bluray in my PS3 like every other movie. The audio and video were synced up great at the beginning. About half way through the movie, the video was noticeably lagging the audio. When I noticed it, I just hit the "back a chapter" button the watch the scene over. When I did this, they were all synced up again. This happened a couple times throughout the movie and each time was fixed by starting that chapter over again. This has not happened with any other movies, so could it be the bluray itself? I have no other ideas, thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-06-2013, 05:15 AM
One-Man Content Creator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
Liked: 349
Audio problems with TOTAL RECALL 2012 are widely reported. We're waiting to hear from the studio if they will confess the fact and do replacements.

-Bill

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Unofficial OPPO FAQS:
|
|
|

post #3 of 3 Old 01-06-2013, 05:34 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 131
As Bill said, it is an issue with many players. There is a thread in the software forum. Changing audio from bitstream to PCM seems to work for most.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1430965/total-recall-2012

S~

Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself
Closed Thread Blu-ray Players

Tags
Sony Playstation 3 60 Gb

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page