24 / 95 5.1 Playback Problems with the Oppo BDP 105 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 01-28-2013, 06:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am having problems playing 5.1 24/96 flac music downloads on my Oppo BDP 105 either via streaming or external HD & USB. The music cuts out for a second or two and resumes playing. This happens indiscriminantely and certainly NOT in the same spot if replayed. Seems like a buffering problem?? Anyone have similar probllems? Any suggested solutions? I am an experienced music streamer and confident that my setup is correct. Thanks...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2013, 07:15 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 154
Please post in the Oppo 105 thread.

S~

Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself
Old 01-28-2013, 11:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I would LOVE to post on the Oppo 105 thread. How do I do so?
Old 01-29-2013, 02:01 AM
Read the FAQ!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
Liked: 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurappleby View Post

I would LOVE to post on the Oppo 105 thread. How do I do so?

View any page of the thread you want to post in. At the top left and also the bottom left of the list of thread messages on that page you will find a "Post a Reply" button. Click on that and the text you enter will be posted at the end of that thread (regardless of which page you are viewing).

You can also click on the "Quote" button at the bottom right of any individual message in the thread and a new post window will open up pre-loaded with the quoted text of that message. Type in your new text (and edit the quoted text if you want to, for example, delete extraneous material) and when you Submit the post the (edited) quoted text and your new text will both be in the message -- making it clearer who you are replying to. That's how I got the quoted text of your message above in the top of THIS message.

In either case, the Submit button (lower right of the window where you are typing in your text) posts the text you have typed in. The Preview button lets you see what it will look like BEFORE you post it, so you can double check it is the way you want.

What you want to avoid doing is clicking on the "Start a New Thread" button, as that will cause your text to become the start of a new thread in the forum -- which is exactly what happened when you created this thread.

NOTE: At the very bottom of the list of Forums you will find a "Post Testing Area" forum. That's a practice area. Go there to practice creating threads or adding posts/replying in existing threads. That way the posts you make while checking out how these buttons work won't clutter up the active forums.
--Bob

Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide. -- Need personal consultation/training? PM me!

Tags
Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player