Blu-ray disc recorder with HDD that has analogue receiver - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 02-15-2013, 04:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have been using avsforum for quite a few years now many times, and I have usually found the information I needed.

However, this time I need some help.

I have tried searching the forum, perhaps I have missed something, but I could not find the info needed for my very particular problem:

I planning on buying a blu-ray disc recorder. I want it to preferably have a dvb-s receiver. However! I live in a rental apartment in Sweden where the "standard" cable tv channels included in the rent are still being broadcast using analogue signals. I do have a HD digital receiver, but the amount of channels we got in that one is far less than the analogue channels. The reason I'm planning on buying a blu-ray recorder is to record F1 races in HD and to save content from an HD camcorder on blu-ray. But I also know I will need to record analogue channels channels as well since I don't have digital versions of many of those channels.

So... I need a blu-ray disc recorder that has an HDD AND an analogue receiver. I'm having trouble finding one... Am I out of luck? Are there any new blu-ray disc recorders being produced that has this functionality?

I will very much appreciate your help!
Reply Blu-ray Players