"Unable t connect to Netflix" - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 03-03-2013, 07:19 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
We had a Sony bpd s290 Bluray that we have had for 2 months and everything worked fine. But a few nights ago while trying to watch a movie it was lagging and buffering. We called Netflix and they said that they would change the bandwidth because that could be causing it, well we were able to finish the movie. But the next day Netflix wouldn't work on anything. Ps3, desktop or bluray. So we made a call to Netflix and they had us rest ps3 and then uninstall silverlight on desktop and re install it. and that all worked. But still not on the Sony Bluray, so I called Sony and spent 2hrs on the phone with them and they did everything from remoteing into my comp to check my router settings and figure things out. And then told me that I could exchange that player. So I did, I got an upgrade on the player,I got the Sony bdp 590 came home and set everything up and tried to lo into netflix and the same message came up! So I called netflix, they said that they werent getting any communication from the player, so the message was coming from the bluray not netflix. So after spending another 1 1/2 hrs on the phone with Sony again and they told me that they have no resolutions but would do research and call me back... I'm not expecting them to call back. So I though Ok maybe its just Sony having issues. So I exchanged that player and got a Panasonic 220 Bluray. Still the same message is coming up. I again called Netflix. Netflix was playing through our Ps3 and they were able to check the internet speed that we were streaming with. They said it was not as high as it should be. I also had them change the bandwidth to the way it was before all of this started. So I went to our cable store and purchased a new modem/router combo from them. I set it up and we are still having the same issue. But now, the wifi isn't working as well on my laptop or htc phone. I need some Help!!! this has been going on for about 4 days!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-03-2013, 07:27 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 141
Which player. Please post in the appropriate Sony thread. Search for the reset procedure for NF>

S~

Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself
post #3 of 3 Old 03-03-2013, 12:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Idk what NFS is
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Sony , Panasonic Dmp Bdt220 Integrated Wi Fi 3d Blu Ray Dvd Player , Blu Ray Players , Playstation 3 160gb System
Gear in this thread - Bdt220 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page