LG BP200 Chapter Issues with MKV/MP4 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 03-31-2013, 02:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have an LG BP200 blu-ray player in my living room (DivX Plus HD Certified) and I play my MKV/MP4 movies on it. The image and everything is super crisp and awesome. However, I have an issue with the chapters. I use MKVToolNix where I remux my MKV/MP4 files with subtitles and chapter files. The subtitles play perfectly but my LG BP200 does not recognize the chapters. It reads the movie as 1 file. I have a Toshiba blu-ray player in my bedroom and that does recognize the chapters in the same exact MKV/MP4 file, enabling me to skip from chapter to chapter instead of forwarding to the point I was before.

This issue vexes me and I'm wondering why my LG BP200 doesn't recognize chapters from my MKV/MP4 files. It does recognize regular DVD's and Blu-Rays chapters, but it doesn't on my MKV/MP4 files. And I'm refraining from converting them to DVD format (tends to ruin the video quality).

Anyone with any advide is welcome!

Thanks in advance,
Criss
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-08-2016, 02:23 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Sorry you didn't get any help with this issue.. I'm looking for the MKV chapter feature.
What model of Toshiba do you have?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Lg Electronics Bp200 Blu Ray Disc Player

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page