Cannot turn unit off and cannot go back to Main DVD Menu in middle of movie - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 05-15-2013, 03:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I searched this thread before and found some info on the subject and whatever I did back then seemed to work for a while. But, it is not turning off again and sometimes I have to try 2 or 3 times to get it to turn off. Anyone have a fix for this?

Also I cannot go back the the Main DVD Menu in the middle of a movie. It says something like this function is not available. I have to go back to Home and then back into the movie to get to the main menu and then of course I have lost where I was at in the movie. Is there a way to go back to the Main Menu without having to go home?

Seems like for both these questions it has to be settings are wrong.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-15-2013, 03:41 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 40
First, what player are you talking about? Second, please post in the dedicated thread for that specific player. Thanks.
post #3 of 4 Old 05-15-2013, 04:47 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Sorry thought I was in the Official Panasonic DMP-BDT 220/320/500 Owners Thread. I have posted there now.
post #4 of 4 Old 05-16-2013, 05:12 AM
One-Man Content Creator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 620 Post(s)
Liked: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by radman3d View Post

Sorry thought I was in the Official Panasonic DMP-BDT 220/320/500 Owners Thread. I have posted there now.

It's an easy error to make. You might mention this in this thread in the Operations Center: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1423452/people-starting-new-threads-instead-of-replying-to-old-one

The problem: people hit the Start a New Thread button instead of the Post a Reply button. The first one doesn't even belong at this level. No one really wants to start a new outer-level thread when reading an existing thread.

-Bill
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Panasonic Dmp Bdt220 Integrated Wi Fi 3d Blu Ray Dvd Player , Panasonic Dmp Bdt320 Integrated Wi Fi 3d Blu Ray Dvd Player , Panasonic Dmp Bdt500 Integrated Wi Fi 3d Blu Ray Dvd Player
Gear in this thread - Bdt220 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page