2015 OPPO BDP Blu Ray Player Poll - AVS Forum
View Poll Results: DIRAC Live Software
Yes 10 52.63%
No 9 47.37%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 42 Old 05-28-2013, 05:24 PM - Thread Starter
wse
AVS Special Member
 
wse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 299

Here are features I would like to see in the next OPPO BDP after the 105

 

1. True 4K Blu Ray Player with HDMi 2.0

http://www.ssgamers.org/hdmi-2-0-version-coming-soon

- Include Thunderbolt (http://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/hdmi-2-0-explained/)

 

2. DIRAC Live SoftwareTM and of course include user adjustable EQ 1/3 octave including low, high and band pass filters.

- http://www.dirac.se/en/consumer-products/dirac-rcs.aspx

This should be easy as they already have a deal with DIRAC.

- http://www.dirac.se/en/news-events/latest-news/oppo-find-5-smartphone-announced-with-dirac-hd-sound.aspx)

 

3. Support for 9.2 channels, better 11.4 channels

- Support at least two subs better would be four subs.

 

4. Decode Dolby AtmosTM

- http://www.dolby.com/us/en/consumer/technology/movie/dolby-atmos.html

 

5. Decode DTS Multi Dimensional AudioTM

- http://www.dts.com/corporate/press-releases/2013/01/dts-announces-next-generation-audio-solution-for-ultra-hd-content.aspx)

- http://www.circlesurround.com/landing.aspx?id=2459

 

6. Fully compatible with Apple files and iPad

 

7. Memory profile settings, so one can have different settings depending of what the user is listening to, Music, Movies!

 

8. Always controlled by smart phone, iPad, 

J-Dogg, lanping09 and dnoonie like this.
wse is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 42 Old 05-28-2013, 05:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
img eL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,081
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
BDXL support!! please thanks
dnoonie likes this.
img eL is offline  
post #3 of 42 Old 05-29-2013, 08:04 PM - Thread Starter
wse
AVS Special Member
 
wse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 299

Here are other features:

 

- An aluminium disc tray

- No plastic 

- Silver case optional ( Black still standard)

wse is offline  
post #4 of 42 Old 05-29-2013, 08:18 PM
boe
AVS Special Member
 
boe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,344
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 49
1 HDMI 20
2 4K
3 802.11ac (from a better wireless card manufacturer)
4 More streaming memory e.g. last left off point in a video after turning back on the player
5 Memorized streaming points -e.g. this computer, video, folder...
6.Faster streaming boot - I don't want to have to wait a minute after boot to go to network or I'll have to go through many menus to get to the folder I was last in
7 Faster scrolling in the menu
8 Support for wireless keyboard and mouse
9 Search streamed library for a file name or title
10 playback for streamed isos and vobs
J-Dogg likes this.
boe is offline  
post #5 of 42 Old 05-29-2013, 09:39 PM - Thread Starter
wse
AVS Special Member
 
wse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 299

Once we have a list with more comments, I will email it to Oppo

lanping09 likes this.
wse is offline  
post #6 of 42 Old 05-30-2013, 04:58 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group
 
gsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 7,433
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 163
There are some good ideas listed above, but a lot of the items are really describing a full-blown surround sound processor, not a Bluray player. Other items are too vague - what does "fully compatible with iPad" mean? Support for Thunderbolt doesn't seem likely for the reasons described in the linked article - unless it starts to become a common input connector on consumer TV's, there's not much point in adding the cost involved in supporting it (even if it's just a $1 or so - adding a few things that cost only a few bucks quickly adds up and drives the final price of the product beyond the point where people consider the price reasonable).
Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post

8 Support for wireless keyboard and mouse
The 103/105 already support wireless keyboards that use USB dongles. But there's no mouse support at this time. While I certainly wouldn't complain if mouse support were added, I really don't see it as a high priority for this type of product as that's not the way I see people wanting to control it.
Quote:
10 playback for streamed isos and vobs
Given what's happened with ISO support on the 93/95 and the 103/105, this simply isn't going to happen as the movie studios won't allow it. This is a feature that I'm sure Oppo would love to be able to support, but they can't do that and stay in business at the same time.
lanping09 likes this.
gsr is offline  
post #7 of 42 Old 05-30-2013, 09:28 AM - Thread Starter
wse
AVS Special Member
 
wse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr View PostThere are some good ideas listed above, but a lot of the items are really describing a full-blown surround sound processor, not a Bluray player. ...........

Yes Oppo should consider including some fonctions of a good AV Pre/Pro that way we can all plug it in directly into the amps

 

- An other feature would be the analog connection to be 11.4 XLR fully discrete, quad differential, fully balanced 

Dbuudo07 likes this.
wse is offline  
post #8 of 42 Old 05-30-2013, 09:55 AM
boe
AVS Special Member
 
boe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,344
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr View Post

There are some good ideas listed above, but a lot of the items are really describing a full-blown surround sound processor, not a Bluray player. Other

I for one would LOVE Oppo to come out with a nice PrePro. I think my current Denon AVP is FANTASTIC, it is both clean and neutral... b-u-t when HDMI 2.0 becomes standard my AVP will be put up on craigslist. I used to buy Denon DVD players and BR players till I discovered the quality and tremendous bang for the buck Oppos. I tried the Onkyo Integra prepro and while it had many of the bells and whistles comparable to the AVP - it sounded like steaming pile of doggy doodoo. Even my 15 year old Sony prepro sounded much much better. If Oppo could make a prepro as artfully constructed as the 103 I'm sure my living room and bedroom would both have Oppo surround processors.
Dbuudo07 and lanping09 like this.
boe is offline  
post #9 of 42 Old 05-30-2013, 10:35 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group
 
gsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 7,433
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post

I for one would LOVE Oppo to come out with a nice PrePro
I suspect a lot of people would. But my point was that it's probably not realistic to expect a Bluray player to become a full-fledged pre-pro too. If nothing else, the resulting price point might be problematic - they would need to sell enough widgets to make it worthwhile. The other thing is that I prefer to keep the 2 things separate as it makes upgrades / system changes a lot more flexible. If it's all one unit, you have to replace everything just to upgrade part of it. HDMI 2.0 doesn't automatically mean we'll have to discard our current pre-pros - the determining factor will be if there are any new audio formats that we care about as I would fully expect a player that has HDMI 2.0 to include 2 HDMI outputs so the audio and video can be separated.

Some requests are relatively impractical. For example, an aluminum tray would certainly be nice, but would require building the drive mechanism from scratch rather than using one that's more readily available. That's a big part of why players like the Denon DVD-A1UDCI cost ~$4500 and the Oppo BDP-105 costs $1200. I'd rather have the plastic tray and save $3000 wink.gif.
lanping09 likes this.
gsr is offline  
post #10 of 42 Old 05-30-2013, 10:38 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group
 
gsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 7,433
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by wse View Post

Yes Oppo should consider including some fonctions of a good AV Pre/Pro that way we can all plug it in directly into the amps
To satisfy my needs, they'd need to include 6+ HDMI inputs, at least a couple of analog audio inputs, and a host of other things for me to even think about replacing my current pre-pro, How much are you willing to pay for this creation?
Quote:
- An other feature would be the analog connection to be 11.4 XLR fully discrete, quad differential, fully balanced
Again, how much are you willing to pay for the resulting product?

I'm not trying to be a smart-a$$, or overly negative, but when requesting features, practicality needs to enter the equation as the product that's ultimately built has to be priced at a point where they'll sell a bunch of them and that price obviously has to result in a profit wink.gif.
gsr is offline  
post #11 of 42 Old 05-30-2013, 10:39 AM
AVS Special Member
 
LaoChe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,232
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr View Post

Given what's happened with ISO support on the 93/95 and the 103/105, this simply isn't going to happen as the movie studios won't allow it. This is a feature that I'm sure Oppo would love to be able to support, but they can't do that and stay in business at the same time.

They should release the player with the function locked down (hidden), and then "leak" a hack for people to enable it. smile.gif
LaoChe is offline  
post #12 of 42 Old 05-30-2013, 11:04 AM - Thread Starter
wse
AVS Special Member
 
wse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr View PostTo satisfy my needs, they'd need to include 6+ HDMI inputs, at least a couple of analog audio inputs, and a host of other things for me to even think about replacing my current pre-pro, How much are you willing to pay for this creation?
Again, how much are you willing to pay for the resulting product?

I'm not trying to be a smart-a$$, or overly negative, but when requesting features, practicality needs to enter the equation as the product that's ultimately built has to be priced at a point where they'll sell a bunch of them and that price obviously has to result in a profit wink.gif.

Yes these are good points so maybe all they need is a BD transport  and an AV pre/Pro

lanping09 likes this.
wse is offline  
post #13 of 42 Old 05-30-2013, 03:51 PM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group
 
gsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 7,433
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoChe View Post

They should release the player with the function locked down (hidden), and then "leak" a hack for people to enable it. smile.gif
Um yeah. As soon as the hack was made public (and there would be absolutely no chance of keeping it quiet once a few people figure it out), the movie studios would force them to shut it down in the next firmware update. Then we would see the usual gnashing of teeth, complaining, and proclamations of "I'll never update the firmware again!" in the forum thread for the player. Even though the people at the studios who are making these rules might be idiots from our perspective, they aren't stupid wink.gif.
gsr is offline  
post #14 of 42 Old 05-30-2013, 04:03 PM
Senior Member
 
CatBus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 459
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Stolen from another similar thread, I think the ability to zoom in/out on just the subtitle overlay independent of the film would be great. If subtitles are too big or too small on the disc, you can make them be "just right". Of course, you'd likely lose any fancy subtitle positioning unless they use a very complicated zooming algorithm, but most movies just have most or all subs centered at the bottom, so it wouldn't matter.
CatBus is offline  
post #15 of 42 Old 05-30-2013, 04:56 PM
AVS Special Member
 
larryep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: PLANET EARTH
Posts: 1,250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
1. discrete codes like launching Pandora without looking at screen. I do analog out and leave amp on. that extra feature would be nice.

2. 2 to 4 hdmi inputs

3. slicker interface (like xlobby,xmbc,or kaleidescape) for viewing all local harddrives as one large drive for all movies with more advanced gracenote including plots.

4. 4k player. most likely 2 oppo releases from now.

5. fm\am tuner. ota tuner.

6. recognize hd homeruns for ota viewing. right now I use xbox 360 input hdmi into oppo.
larryep is offline  
post #16 of 42 Old 05-30-2013, 08:13 PM
boe
AVS Special Member
 
boe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,344
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr View Post

I suspect a lot of people would. But my point was that it's probably not realistic to expect a Bluray player to become a full-fledged pre-pro too. If nothing else, the resulting price point might be problematic - they would need to sell enough widgets to make it worthwhile. The other thing is that I prefer to keep the 2 things separate as it makes upgrades / system changes a lot more flexible. If it's all one unit, you have to replace everything just to upgrade part of it. HDMI 2.0 doesn't automatically mean we'll have to discard our current pre-pros - the determining factor will be if there are any new audio formats that we care about as I would fully expect a player that has HDMI 2.0 to include 2 HDMI outputs so the audio and video can be separated.

Some requests are relatively impractical. For example, an aluminum tray would certainly be nice, but would require building the drive mechanism from scratch rather than using one that's more readily available. That's a big part of why players like the Denon DVD-A1UDCI cost ~$4500 and the Oppo BDP-105 costs $1200. I'd rather have the plastic tray and save $3000 wink.gif.

I agree that I'd prefer 2 separate units. I would never buy a combination floorwax/dessert topping. However I do think when HDMI 2.0 is out I'll want to dump my AVP that I do so love currently. I'll be HUGE on the 4K bandwagon when I can get an OLED 85" 4K TV.
boe is offline  
post #17 of 42 Old 05-31-2013, 08:56 AM
Member
 
videoray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post

I agree that I'd prefer 2 separate units. I would never buy a combination floorwax/dessert topping. However I do think when HDMI 2.0 is out I'll want to dump my AVP that I do so love currently. I'll be HUGE on the 4K bandwagon when I can get an OLED 85" 4K TV.

Can you tell me how you are going to have separates without duplicating DAC's. A Oppo prepro is exactly what's needed. An OPPO with Automatic Room EQ XT 32 or ARC with SABRE32 Reference 32-bit 8-Channel Audio DAC would be a great starting point. Let's get the audio right first.
videoray is offline  
post #18 of 42 Old 05-31-2013, 09:36 AM
Senior Member
 
pvanosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: pvanosta@netscape.net
Posts: 204
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I'd like to see a couple more audio features:
1. Display the sampling rate of tracks being played (my Cambridge Audio Stream Magic 6 does it, but my Oppo BDP-105 doesn't)
2. A setting that allows you to choose an upsampling frequency on the audio dac (e.g. upsample to 24/192)
pvanosta is offline  
post #19 of 42 Old 05-31-2013, 10:26 AM - Thread Starter
wse
AVS Special Member
 
wse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by videoray View PostCan you tell me how you are going to have separates without duplicating DAC's. A Oppo prepro is exactly what's needed. An OPPO with Automatic Room EQ XT 32 or ARC with SABRE32 Reference 32-bit 8-Channel Audio DAC would be a great starting point. Let's get the audio right first.

DIRAC live will run circle around EQ XT 32 or ARC   plus they already have a deal with DIRAC http://www.dirac.se/en/start.aspx

 

I was told that they might think about it! That would be fantastic :)

wse is offline  
post #20 of 42 Old 05-31-2013, 11:42 AM
Member
 
videoray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wse View Post

DIRAC live will run circle around EQ XT 32 or ARC  
 plus they already have a deal with DIRAC 
http://www.dirac.se/en/start.aspx


I was told that they might think about it! That would be fantastic smile.gif


I see the software part, but nothing with hardware or bass management? If that is available, I would agree.
videoray is offline  
post #21 of 42 Old 06-01-2013, 04:23 AM
Advanced Member
 
BAMAVADER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Mars
Posts: 883
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
HD DVD drive

<><

RTR
BAMAVADER is offline  
post #22 of 42 Old 06-01-2013, 08:11 AM
AVS Special Member
 
img eL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,081
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMAVADER View Post

HD DVD drive

+1
img eL is offline  
post #23 of 42 Old 06-01-2013, 08:47 AM - Thread Starter
wse
AVS Special Member
 
wse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by videoray View Post

I see the software part, but nothing with hardware or bass management? If that is available, I would agree.

Yes there is bass management using a laptop!
wse is offline  
post #24 of 42 Old 06-01-2013, 03:57 PM
Member
 
videoray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
That is great news about the bass management, so how do you think it will be integrated into the Oppo. It is around $600.00 for the software, but there is still a need for a hardware implementation. I wouldn't mind paying an extra $400.00 for the hardware. I would buy it in a split second.
videoray is offline  
post #25 of 42 Old 06-01-2013, 06:02 PM - Thread Starter
wse
AVS Special Member
 
wse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by videoray View Post

That is great news about the bass management, so how do you think it will be integrated into the Oppo. It is around $600.00 for the software, but there is still a need for a hardware implementation. I wouldn't mind paying an extra $400.00 for the hardware. I would buy it in a split second.

I sure hope so, I think it will be a lot cheaper than $400
wse is offline  
post #26 of 42 Old 06-03-2013, 07:15 AM
boe
AVS Special Member
 
boe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,344
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by videoray View Post

Can you tell me how you are going to have separates without duplicating DAC's. A Oppo prepro is exactly what's needed. An OPPO with Automatic Room EQ XT 32 or ARC with SABRE32 Reference 32-bit 8-Channel Audio DAC would be a great starting point. Let's get the audio right first.
It doesn't matter to me if there are 2 dacs - you only use one. Just as it doesn't matter that I can stream music from my AVP or my Oppo BR player. What does matter is that I don't have to upgrade both every 2 years and a decent BR player costs about $500 and a decent prepro probably costs about $2000 on average so why would I want to replace $2500 worth of equipment every 2 years?
boe is offline  
post #27 of 42 Old 06-03-2013, 07:54 AM - Thread Starter
wse
AVS Special Member
 
wse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post

It doesn't matter to me if there are 2 dacs - you only use one. Just as it doesn't matter that I can stream music from my AVP or my Oppo BR player. What does matter is that I don't have to upgrade both every 2 years and a decent BR player costs about $500 and a decent prepro probably costs about $2000 on average so why would I want to replace $2500 worth of equipment every 2 years?

Yes, replacing equipment every two years is not a good thing especially when they cost over $1,000. I think it's worth it when there are some transforming improvements rather than just incremental!

So when OPPO support the following then I will upgrade.

- HDMi 2
- True 4K
- Dolby ATMOS
- DTS Multi Dimensional
- Even better audio than what they have today, if that's possible
lanping09 likes this.
wse is offline  
post #28 of 42 Old 06-05-2013, 06:51 AM
Member
 
videoray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post

It doesn't matter to me if there are 2 dacs - you only use one. Just as it doesn't matter that I can stream music from my AVP or my Oppo BR player. What does matter is that I don't have to upgrade both every 2 years and a decent BR player costs about $500 and a decent prepro probably costs about $2000 on average so why would I want to replace $2500 worth of equipment every 2 years?

Oh, thanks for the reply. That explains how you use only one DAC.
videoray is offline  
post #29 of 42 Old 06-17-2013, 10:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Styln's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Posts: 1,157
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 26
The next Oppo should have a silver finish option. I am reading the BDP-105 in silver may be a one time event, so it's still worth mentioning

The volume should be diminished after a FW upgrade if variable output is/was set to prevent system damage.

The Oppo Remote mobile application should include a DLNA controller that is tested with and officially supports NASs/servers by name and version. Basically more testing and bug fixing in this area until it is rock solid. Perhaps include some diagnostics/error logs so issues can be diagnosed and resolved rather than a prayer and a reboot.

The stereo outs should have a tube driven line stage option.And/or a tube driven headphone option.

It should support by-passable room correction audio processing. It should work without having to read tens of thousands of post (ala Audyssey).

Finally, the next Oppo should be a streamer only product, or Oppo should offer a network streamer only product. The unit I'd hope to have is one with fewer/no licensing restrictions so that I can more easily put/play all my music and video on/from a NAS (read full menu support for DVDs and BRs). Perhaps the only exception to this, and the only reason I'd buy another disc player, is if they offered an option to rip my SACDs to disk.

Styln
Styln is offline  
post #30 of 42 Old 06-24-2013, 01:05 PM
Senior Member
 
bwv1080's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Davis, CA
Posts: 301
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Front panel headphone volume control.

DALI Epicon 2 front speakers; DALI Epicon Vokal center speaker; Definitive Technology ProMonitor 1000 surrounds; SVS SB 13 Ultra subwoofer; Marantz AV 8801 pre/pro; Parasound Halo A51 power amp; Sony XA5400ES SACD player; Oppo BDP 105 SACD/Blu-ray player; Sennheiser HD 800 headphones; Woo Audio WA6 headphone amp.
bwv1080 is offline  
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Oppo Digital Inc Bdp 105 , Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off